Sven

Summer Week Event

2 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Because the zombies dont drop standar number of gd...Its random in ea z.So you cant compare the winning gd before and after event. Personally i never give much attention in that part of event cuz the bigger amount of my money comes from trade and second i have seen many zombies give me until 15k-18k ea!!!

Farming in death valley killing all zombies make 650k to 850k. But in some regions the zombies are more "rich" than another places.

Nato have the all poor zombies.

3 hours ago, Sven said:

@JKS @TheWraith @CampersRUs @Katryna247 and everyone else that listed out feedback: once again thank you! 

Near plan is as following:

- Radiation Super Zombie loot amount will be increased from 1 to 3 items.

- Radiation Super Zombie loot will be updated based on the feedback you guys gave us.

- Super Zombie loot will also be adjusted but more info on that will follow in the patch.

Now, this will all go live as soon as we patch upcoming time!

Best Regards,

Sven

Thanks. I will try another rush and post here. 

• Thanks 1

Just an update here:

Summer 2019 Week Event has come to an end. Don't be sad, there will be a new, next one soon again! Next to that we have a huge patch coming up very soon as well!

- Tropico is staying on. This because of all the positive feedback we have received in the past couple of days.

- In-game marketplace has been updated. Summer stuff has been removed. Spotlights have been updated.

- Winner(s) for the giveaway have been announced. I have e-mailed all of them with instructions. You can see the winners here: https://gleam.io/59ryr/the-new-z-summer-week-2019-giveaway

Hope you all had a nice weekend and hope you all liked this event!

4 hours ago, Sven said:

这里只是更新:

2019年夏季活动已经结束。别伤心,不久就会有新的,下一个!接下来我们很快就会有一个巨大的补丁!

- Tropico留下来。这是因为我们在过去几天收到的所有积极反馈。

- 游戏内市场已更新。夏天的东西已被删除。聚光灯已更新。

- 宣布赠品的获奖者。我通过电子邮件向他们发送了所有指示。你可以在这里看到获奖者:https:  //gleam.io/59ryr/the-new-z-summer-week-2019-giveaway

希望你们周末愉快,希望大家都喜欢这个活动!

Can I increase the number of private servers in Hong Kong?

You can check it out yourself. One person has 10 private servers.

They will sell the server seat at a high price.

I don't want to buy them. I want to spend money on the server.

Overall I think this was a very good event. I really like the new sprays. I didn't have a chance to get many of the summer skins though. Oh well. Life goes on.

Now, about the server issue. There is a major issue with people slamming the server list with multiple servers. As @otto fans said, this must be addressed. There are a lot of players that have been locked out of having their own server because of this issue. Even those that have purchased a server can be locked out of it from time to time. It happened to me before, (I did report it but never got a reply) I have been playing on a friends server and was blocked from it because I got the message that 'There are no available servers in this region. Try again later'. this is ridiculous. When you pay the money for a server, you should be able to access it 24 hours a day 7 days a week with NO EXCEPTIONS. Because of this issue I suggest that you limit the amount of servers to any one user to no more than 2. (preferably it would be better with a limit of 1 per user) If you look at the server list at any time of the day or night, you will see dozens of servers that are EMPTY. (My suspicion is that they rent these extra servers so they can server hop and boost their characters reputation) We all know that boosting is considered cheating. The problem with servers revolves around events. Especially the special ones like just ended. THIS NEEDS TO STOP! All regions should have the ability to rent a server.

Other than that, 😎 KUDOS DEVS!!! Good event. Thank you @Sven for your input and updates during the past 2 weekends. 

• Thanks 1

What you said is very wrong for me. I have to solve this problem.

But the official does not seem to value the issue of private servers. They also don’t want to change the aspect

I am very affecting my mood. I started playing this game just now.

Now I really want to leave because many people don’t do things.

21 hours ago, otto fans said:

Can I increase the number of private servers in Hong Kong?

You can check it out yourself. One person has 10 private servers.

They will sell the server seat at a high price.

I don't want to buy them. I want to spend money on the server.

Thanks for pointing this out.

18 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Overall I think this was a very good event. I really like the new sprays. I didn't have a chance to get many of the summer skins though. Oh well. Life goes on.

Now, about the server issue. There is a major issue with people slamming the server list with multiple servers. As @otto fans said, this must be addressed. There are a lot of players that have been locked out of having their own server because of this issue. Even those that have purchased a server can be locked out of it from time to time. It happened to me before, (I did report it but never got a reply) I have been playing on a friends server and was blocked from it because I got the message that 'There are no available servers in this region. Try again later'. this is ridiculous. When you pay the money for a server, you should be able to access it 24 hours a day 7 days a week with NO EXCEPTIONS. Because of this issue I suggest that you limit the amount of servers to any one user to no more than 2. (preferably it would be better with a limit of 1 per user) If you look at the server list at any time of the day or night, you will see dozens of servers that are EMPTY. (My suspicion is that they rent these extra servers so they can server hop and boost their characters reputation) We all know that boosting is considered cheating. The problem with servers revolves around events. Especially the special ones like just ended. THIS NEEDS TO STOP! All regions should have the ability to rent a server.

Other than that, 😎 KUDOS DEVS!!! Good event. Thank you @Sven for your input and updates during the past 2 weekends. 

Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding the private server option(s) first of all it's just a joint number of circumstances: low slots already available from the start + double GD/XP + event and then also double GC. Unfortunately this is a very complicated situation that we are trying to resolve as best as we can.

Now, one thing that I can say for certain is that people that manage to rent a private server but can't play on it; deserve a refund. This might happen if the game is high popped. We have adjusted error messages saying players to contact support if they get that just so we can offer them a refund at least.

When it comes to issues themselves; servers being laggy; it just happens. We have machines hosting these private servers and some (might) not have been adjusted perfectly causing to - on high pop - cause a little bit of issues here and there: we are aware of this; we keep track of it; and we improve this. How we improve this is simple: there is a limit that each machine has for the amount of private servers it can run. We lower the limit until a number that we are certain when - on maximum cap (all servers running) - there is no issues whatsoever. Downside of this is that even less "space" becomes available for people to start their private servers (on high pop) causing them to get the error again saying there is currently no space. (error I explained and adjusted earlier in this reply)

Least we can do is refund and least we can do is make sure that the private servers that ARE running are not affected negatively.

Unfortunately this results in a lot of people not being able to rent more servers / new ones.

Now you might say: "Just get more machines" and yes, this is true and it is a solution although it's not THAT easy. Either way like I mentioned already this is something we always consider doing although A LOT of roles play a part in making this decision. Unfortunately it's not that easy.

Long term solution is to rework the whole system: way private server rental works in the game. Unfortunately we haven't had time to develop this. (yet)

Limiting the amount a single player can rent is not necessarily a solution either as most would just create a new account. Although it does make it a little bit "harder" for people to abuse this - agree.

Also, I think we should and will take mass renting more serious - perhaps we can update our rules around this just to prevent 1 person renting 10 servers, selling them, or etc. U get the point.

Best Regards,

Sven

14 hours ago, Sven said:

感谢您指出了这一点。

感谢您的反馈。

关于私人服务器选项首先,它只是一个共同的情况:从开始+双GD / XP +事件已经可用的低插槽然后也是双GC。不幸的是,这是一个非常复杂的情况,我们正在努力尽力解决。

现在,我可以肯定的一件事是那些设法租用私人服务器但却无法玩它的人; 值得退款。如果游戏高弹出,则可能发生这种情况。我们调整了错误消息,说明玩家如果能够获得支持,我们可以至少为他们提供退款。

当谈到自己的问题; 服务器迟滞; 它只是发生了。我们有机器托管这些私人服务器,有些(可能)没有完美调整导致 - 高流行 - 导致一些问题在这里和那里:我们意识到这一点; 我们跟踪它; 我们改进了这个。我们如何改进这一点很简单:每台机器都有一个限制,它可以运行私有服务器的数量。我们降低限制,直到我们确定的数字 - 在最大上限(所有服务器运行)上 - 没有任何问题。这样做的缺点是人们可以使用更少的“空间”来启动他们的私人服务器(在高流行音乐上),导致他们再次收到错误,说目前没有空间。(错误我在本答复的前面解释和调整过)

我们能做的最少的就是退款,而我们能做的最少的事情就是确保运行的私人服务器不会受到负面影响。

不幸的是,这导致很多人无法租用更多服务器/新服务器。

现在你可能会说:“只需要更多的机器”,是的,这是真的,这是一个解决方案,虽然它并不容易。无论哪种方式,我已经提到过这是我们一直在考虑的事情,尽管很多角色都在做出这个决定。不幸的是,这并不容易。

长期解决方案是重做整个系统:私人服务器租赁在游戏中的运作方式。不幸的是,我们没有时间来开发它。(然而)

限制单个玩家可以租用的金额不一定是解决方案,因为大多数人只会创建一个新帐户。虽然它确实让人们有点“更难”滥用这个 - 同意。

此外,我认为我们应该并且将会更严重地进行大规模租赁 - 或许我们可以更新我们的规则,以防止1人租用10台服务器,出售它们等等。你明白了。

最好的祝福,

斯文

Thank you very much for your careful answer here.

I am now on the computer for 24 hours, waiting for the seat of the private server.

I can be very responsible for saying that I was playing when the game characters had double jumps.

You said that you can get a refund, but you are doing it. Call us to leave this game

I am not the money. This game is a nostalgic feeling

I hope to have a good improvement. I am still waiting for the opportunity to open this private private server 24 hours a day.