Sven

Summer Week Event

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I sat there staring at my prize. 1 SVD SNIPER RIFLE

1)And what loot you expect from Toxics???Lets assume AZs need 300 rounds and drop middle loot 3-4 snipers....So what wanna see after 500 rounds???

2)You said didnt suffer any damage from mines right???So i guess thats why you give B+.

Have fun with event!!!😉

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

This is a pretty decent weekend event. I do have some issues I'd like to address.

First of all, Thank You @Sven for giving us double xp/gd for two weekends. That is very much appreciated. And the special items look great. I have already acquired most of them. (I still wish we could wear civilian NVG with the great hats we find).

Now for a critique of the overall experience. It's a bit lacking due to the fact that I won't be playing on my normal server due to the fact that it's a PVE server and, with the problems with claymores, I won't risk any loot I'm carrying. So, I'm playing on a private server till that issue has been fixed. ( @3lias and @Fred,  I still think 2 weeks is a bit of an exaggeration for the repair but, oh well. You are going to do what you want.)

In my encounters, I finally had the opportunity to kill a Toxic Super. *pause for dramatic effect here* I thought the issue of loot, or rather the lack thereof, that drops from a Toxic Super had been addressed. I guess I was wrong again. After killing one, I sat there staring at my prize. 1 SVD SNIPER RIFLE!!! Why are we still only gaining 1 piece of loot from a Toxic Super? Also, in keeping with this topic, I killed a large group of irradiated regular zombies. It looks like you consider Custom Guerilla Armor (Dmg reduction 20%) to be better than Heavy Armor (Dmg reduction 25%). Interesting. If this is the case, it is still not worth the trouble to even venture into a radiation zone. (I did, however get to play in DAYLIGHT so I had somewhat better vision) But I was disappointed with the loot dropped by the Toxic Super.

Overall, I give this weekend a B+ due to the loot drop and the claymore issue.

As always... Thanks and have a GREAT EVENT WEEK!!!

What you need to understand is that the fix for claymores would need us to revert a lot of other changes that are almost finished for the next patch. If it was just the case of patching one fix instantly it would of course have been done long time ago.

Thank you @Sven for a great event so far! I really am enjoying the scenery in the secret spots. Hopefully we will get to see those statue remains in future events.

The double GD and double Exp for two weekends was nice as well, but I do have one issue. Tonight I rounded up a very large hoard of zombies, and I sniped them one at a time, just to see exactly what I was getting. To my dismay, there were several that only gave exp, no double GD at all! I tried killing in different locations and the same thing occurred. There was an issue with this in the past and I thought that it had been fixed, but here we are again. It is a bit disappointing to find out after you have been killing an incredible amount of zombies, you were not given the full double GD as promised. 

Thanks again for the cool event.

Little update for you all:

✨⚡️ GIVEAWAY TIME! 🤩🥳 This time we are giving away 30 Summer 2019 boxes! To join the giveaway you have to follow the steps at: https://www.playnewz.com/giveaway.php Make sure to do as many entries as possible to higher your chance of winning!

🕓 3 winners will be drawn on September 16, 2019. Winners will receive an email with further instructions.

t4ic00w.jpg

Next to that: the first double XP/GD weekend has ended. Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

On 9/8/2019 at 2:16 AM, CampersRUs said:

This is a pretty decent weekend event. I do have some issues I'd like to address.

First of all, Thank You @Sven for giving us double xp/gd for two weekends. That is very much appreciated. And the special items look great. I have already acquired most of them. (I still wish we could wear civilian NVG with the great hats we find).

Now for a critique of the overall experience. It's a bit lacking due to the fact that I won't be playing on my normal server due to the fact that it's a PVE server and, with the problems with claymores, I won't risk any loot I'm carrying. So, I'm playing on a private server till that issue has been fixed. ( @3lias and @Fred,  I still think 2 weeks is a bit of an exaggeration for the repair but, oh well. You are going to do what you want.)

In my encounters, I finally had the opportunity to kill a Toxic Super. *pause for dramatic effect here* I thought the issue of loot, or rather the lack thereof, that drops from a Toxic Super had been addressed. I guess I was wrong again. After killing one, I sat there staring at my prize. 1 SVD SNIPER RIFLE!!! Why are we still only gaining 1 piece of loot from a Toxic Super? Also, in keeping with this topic, I killed a large group of irradiated regular zombies. It looks like you consider Custom Guerilla Armor (Dmg reduction 20%) to be better than Heavy Armor (Dmg reduction 25%). Interesting. If this is the case, it is still not worth the trouble to even venture into a radiation zone. (I did, however get to play in DAYLIGHT so I had somewhat better vision) But I was disappointed with the loot dropped by the Toxic Super.

Overall, I give this weekend a B+ due to the loot drop and the claymore issue.

As always... Thanks and have a GREAT EVENT WEEK!!!

First of all thanks for the initial feedback. Glad you like the overall event.

Now, regarding the Toxic Super Zombie, yes the SVD is an item in it's loot however it shouldn't be the case it only drops one item? Just want to confirm here: this was in the Survival game-mode correct? I'll look into it.

Regarding the loot - hats - ice cream thing; yes this event contains a little too much hats and too little other type of items; I know. Something I'll learn from and improve for next one(s).

About your claymore issue / point I know Elias has already answered where he wrote:

19 hours ago, 3lias said:

What you need to understand is that the fix for claymores would need us to revert a lot of other changes that are almost finished for the next patch. If it was just the case of patching one fix instantly it would of course have been done long time ago.

Now, I have to say here that it was never Fred's neither Elias' decision to NOT hotfix this: if we could fix this super easy we would have already done it I can guarantee you that. When it comes to prioritization of the issue I respect YOUR point of view but please understand that NOT everyone gets affected by this the same way you do. The way how I see it, yes it has to be fixed but at the same time it's not totally game breaking / it's not preventing players from playing the game etc. so considering the logistical effort we'd have to do (as I said earlier) it's just not reasonable to patch this in AT THIS MOMENT turning off all the servers etc. etc. What are the alternatives? Don't you guys have your own private server(s) to farm in PVE setting on? Just do that for now.

Once again please don't hash out on me here, this is simply MY perspective and just like I respect yours I ask you to respect mine. I could have just totally ignored this and not write / get mixed up with this either way, but that's not me. :P

22 hours ago, TheWraith said:

1)And what loot you expect from Toxics???Lets assume AZs need 300 rounds and drop middle loot 3-4 snipers....So what wanna see after 500 rounds???

2)You said didnt suffer any damage from mines right???So i guess thats why you give B+.

Have fun with event!!!😉

Thanks for the feedback.

3 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

Thank you @Sven for a great event so far! I really am enjoying the scenery in the secret spots. Hopefully we will get to see those statue remains in future events.

The double GD and double Exp for two weekends was nice as well, but I do have one issue. Tonight I rounded up a very large hoard of zombies, and I sniped them one at a time, just to see exactly what I was getting. To my dismay, there were several that only gave exp, no double GD at all! I tried killing in different locations and the same thing occurred. There was an issue with this in the past and I thought that it had been fixed, but here we are again. It is a bit disappointing to find out after you have been killing an incredible amount of zombies, you were not given the full double GD as promised. 

Thanks again for the cool event.

Statues and rocks yeah we plan on using them for future content as well. ;)

Well. I have a question for you: since GD drops from zombies are totally random, how do you know in the first place that it's not doubled? Maybe it was and that zombie just dropped low amount of initial GD from the start. Just wondering?

Also, if you refer to some zombies not dropping ANY GD at all, that is normal. Not ALL drop GD. Like I said: it's random and it's also random that they basically drop 0 GD.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Now, regarding the Toxic Super Zombie, yes the SVD is an item in it's loot however it shouldn't be the case it only drops one item? Just want to confirm here: this was in the Survival game-mode correct? I'll look into it.

No @Sven. I don't play Survival mode. I was on an Open World PVE map. The Toxic should be dropping more than one item. Maybe one item on Survival is fine, but not in open world.

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Thanks for the feedback

No SVEN i thank you!!!At least you are the only one answering with respect to the players!(Sorry i dont know how to quote your name 😁)

Edited by TheWraith

4 hours ago, Bravodog said:

@Sven so far so good let's see about the rest of the week.  Now if you will excuse me I need to find some ice cream ;)

Good luck, enjoy! Haha :D

5 hours ago, TheWraith said:

No SVEN i thank you!!!At least you are the only one answering with respect to the players!(Sorry i dont know how to quote your name 😁)

You have to type "@" and then the name, it will pop up and then click on it. It will turn orange. Either way, ill read it anyways ;)

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

No @Sven. I don't play Survival mode. I was on an Open World PVE map. The Toxic should be dropping more than one item. Maybe one item on Survival is fine, but not in open world.

Allright, thanks for clarifying. Ill look into it tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sven said:

Well. I have a question for you: since GD drops from zombies are totally random, how do you know in the first place that it's not doubled? Maybe it was and that zombie just dropped low amount of initial GD from the start. Just wondering?

The zombies I killed were killed one at a time, most dropped GD and the 100 Exp, but not ALL dropped GD. There was no GD dropped, only 100 Exp added. I guess I was unaware that not all zombies dropped GD regardless of the amount. If this is the case then it seems like we see more of this during double GD events.

17 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

11 hours ago, Sven said:

Allright, thanks for clarifying. Ill look into it tomorrow.

So, update here: I've confirmed it's only 1 item dropping from the toxic super zombie. Now, i will propose to the rest of the team to increase the amount here to 2-3 items instead. That should be better in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sven said:

So, update here: I've confirmed it's only 1 item dropping from the toxic super zombie. Now, i will propose to the rest of the team to increase the amount here to 2-3 items instead. That should be better in my opinion.

@Sven ofc it will be better but maybe  the items should be something rare or even more than Alien if you see it proportional...Cuz the player can find only 1 Toxic in Rad area

(not sure if he can find second) and spend 500 rounds to kill it.This is more fair enough dont you think?

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

@Sven ofc it will be better but maybe  the items should be something rare or even more than Alien if you see it proportional...Cuz the player can find only 1 Toxic in Rad area

(not sure if he can find second) and spend 500 rounds to kill it.This is more fair enough dont you think?

Okay so in YOUR opinion what SHOULD it drop and what SHOULDN'T it drop? Just wondering :)

45 minutes ago, Sven said:

what SHOULD it drop and what SHOULDN'T it drop

My opinion and simple suggestions....Lets see....Maybe 1 XMR mag or 1-2 Light Sniper Rifle Bullet (practicaly noone use them, if im not wrong, cuz its VERY rare and expensive ammo),1 rare sniper rifles like Vintorez or OTS, 1 PKM or M249 ammo box ...Definitely should not drop common items that can be found everywhere and is plenty(Armors,ARs,etc.).Other suggestion is if is possible ofc to create Filters for gas Mask to change them in Rad area after some time with some clock-counter(that item could add to some random airdrops too) or create Radiation Suits(with small damage protection).

I know maybe some or all those suggestions has suggested in the past but now i cant think anything else...😀 And others like @CampersRUs @Katryna247 can suggest some better ideas! 

2 hours ago, TheWraith said:

3 hours ago, Sven said:

Okay so in YOUR opinion.

You don't sayed my name, but.....

In my personal opinion should be;

Common SZ 
One sniper or rifle (Fall, Scar H, VSS Compact) , one heavy armor, 3 high med (dx or medkit), one hight atach (sniper barrel or sniper silencer), and money.

SZ alien
Four snipers or rifle  (all snipers, but only Fall, Scar H, VSS Compact rifles), two Heavy armor, 5 hight meds (dx or medkit), two hight atach (sniper barrel or sniper silencer) and money.

SZ Toxic
4 snipers (VSS, AWP, OTS), one Heavy or Swat armor (I forgot the name of the most defensive vest ) 10 hight meds (dx or medkit), 4 hight atach and money (more than comon and Alien).

This distribuiation don't makes sense in first time. BUT if you don't have heavy armor, snipers barrel/silencer, medkit or DX (dx maybe stay in store) in the game store the drop of AWP and VSS is only from Toxic/alien SZ the game will have a PVE objetive and kill a lots off common SZ makes sense again.

Honestly I run away from common SZ. You lose time killing him. Common zombies give me money and I can use a fast way to get money using a car. The SZ just make me sad in farm. Iff you eliminate the "trash" drop and make the drop more "fixed" kill this guys will be more interesting. 

But remenber, don't make sense modify from that way if the same itens are in all map to get and don't using a single bullet.
If you look at cristal lake and loco montain you get more snipers versus time with "get and find item box on map". In my contage is 15+ boxes in this two places.

I will put a video rush from SZ Alien kills in one night, if I find in my channel.

Vídeo. Plz see on 2x speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJcDKvGVYlo

Edited by JKS
add video

27 minutes ago, JKS said:

You don't sayed my name

We speak about Toxic only what to drop not the others and all that loot you say exept swat armor are common and plenty in the map so who dont have a ton of those(i have so many stocks, barrels for snipers and i havent seen for months someone buy them in trade server....So why should  run in rad ti kill a Toxic???This zombie is more rare in relationship with all the others so must drop more rare items...

Awww and the names was random so dont feel offended...😉 

6 hours ago, JKS said:

one Heavy or Swat armor

@JKS We do NOT need more Heavy armor dropping from ANY of the big zombies. (I'm talking about the Super, the Alien and the Toxic) It's way too common. You can find it everywhere. In fact, it's so common, if you move around in any settlement, you will find it laying on the ground. The Toxic Super needs to be set to drop rare items like the new sniper ammo. I have only been able to find 6 of them. I won't use the new sniper due to the fact that there's little to no ammo for it.

Also, while playing today, I got disconnected 3 times. Every time I was disconnected, I was in an area that was zombie free. (in the middle of nowhere). I was driving, the disconnect happened, and when I came back to the game, I was dead. How can I die on a PVE server when there are no zombies? This needs to be addressed.

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@JKS We do NOT need more Heavy armor dropping from ANY of the big zombies. (I'm talking about the Super, the Alien and the Toxic) It's way too common. You can find it everywhere. In fact, it's so common, if you move around in any settlement, you will find it laying on the ground.

Yeah but, if is not common like now?

10 hours ago, JKS said:

This distribuiation don't makes sense in first time. BUT if you don't have heavy armor, snipers barrel/silencer, medkit or DX (dx maybe stay in store) in the game store

I do not make you understand me. If you make this item rare, the value in black market will increase. 
I have 2805 + 392 heavy armor in GI.

If you play pvp you will die many times and we know, the pvp players don't have so many heavy armors in GI. 

In one month all heavy armor will be important in loot. 

This fix two economic problems in game.

1. Another itens pass to be useble like Guerilha and MTV
2. The heavy armor have a increase value in game.

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Also, while playing today, I got disconnected 3 times. Every time I was disconnected, I was in an area that was zombie free. (in the middle of nowhere). I was driving, the disconnect happened, and when I came back to the game, I was dead. How can I die on a PVE server when there are no zombies? This needs to be addressed.

Bugs everywhere. I played PVP before this video. I die to a guy who I shot two times at mosberg. He was 68% life and kill me teleporting. 3 seconds later he get a disconect and another player in server die by SZ hit because his was frezze (I can hear the hits and no more foot steps). I get this another guy loot and no ones enter in server anymore because if you disconect you can't enter again. Also my backpack was christmas skin. But only the hunter backpack.

Another update:

🏖☀️ Summer Week Event UPDATE! ✨ Tropico has now been enabled as the Battle Royale map for the rest of the event! Next to that we have also tweaked the loot (a bit) and added summer items! 👀

🕙 This means that the map will be live till at least: Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:00 PM (CEST)

012bFMN.jpg

WHRIcSS.jpg

4 hours ago, JKS said:

This fix two economic problems in game

In that way all items should be rare or most of them cuz some items dont have any use in game like golf clubs.police batons,shanks and many others...

2 hours ago, TheWraith said:

In that way all items should be rare or most of them cuz some items dont have any use in game like golf clubs.police batons,shanks and many others...

Maybe. But there is a difference between being rare and being rare, but you know where items spawn.

And the SZ common in pvp server the drop of items is below what I posted. Virtually trash all .

The focu is to keep a fixed "loot" to be worth killing SZ in the game, even after opening all skills or even in the middle of PVP to equip yourself.

In private servers (look my video exemplo killing SZ Alien) you have a nice number off snipers now. But a lot off trash too. 

Edited by JKS

@JKS I think my friend we speak about same issues with different words! 😂😎 Anyway... yes i aggree tottaly with all are you say:

1) Some items must be more rare from others like snipers for example most of the pvp players are lazy to search even now with ton of those so they go to trade and buy hundred of them very cheap but if its rare they must pay them in high prices or make them to loot by themselfs(good suggestion it was to add in every map 1-2 spots with trade-vending machines)

2)The loot from all kind of SZs must depend from rarity of each kind( SZ 2-3 items,AZ 3-4,Toxic 4-5 items). Maybe it was better the spawns to be in random places so you search all map to find them.Now most of the players know and stay in spots they spawn all day.

3)If you play in locked private server the loot is way better in the end cuz you play alone no danger for others steal your SZs or AZs.Im not really sure if the loot is the same like open servers...