Sven

Summer Week Event

FINALLY!!!! An event for EVERYBODY. Thank you @Sven for reading what we all have said and actually LISTENING and mostly PUTTING IT IN TO PRACTICE. Now there is some incentive to play the game. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bobzera said:

Could put a week of double gd and xp :)

This time we have chosen for 2 weekends ;)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sven said:

This time we have chosen for 2 weekends ;)

I think it's best to put in an interim week, which will do the same thing

3 hours ago, bobzera said:

I think it's best to put in an interim week, which will do the same thing

Hey. Can you stop writing in this absurdly large text with white background. Thanks.

Well, if you check the dates you can see it's 1 weekend, a week and then a weekend again for the whole event. I don't see the problem?

3 hours ago, 🔥LZD🔥 said:

Will it be double GD and XP only or GC aswell?

Double XP / GD is separate from Double GC.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sven said:

Hey. Can you stop writing in this absurdly large text with white background. Thanks.

Well, if you check the dates you can see it's 1 weekend, a week and then a weekend again for the whole event. I don't see the problem?

Sorry, I don't know how to use the forum haha

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Summer live stream by ElChupaCabra:

• Chupacabra will be doing a special live stream again where you'll have to find and kill him to get prizes! More information about the event exactly will be announced separately by him.

This event has a particular time.
    Start: September 13, 2019.

This event will take place at the following channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/hereschupa

Hey u guys have listened to me. Let me play with you @ElChupacabra Kappa 

2 hours ago, bobzera said:
Sorry, I don't know how to use the forum haha

Well, if you start with just typing without any text format. Like me and everyone else. Take this warning serious. Last time I warn you for it.

• Thanks 1

☀ Summer Week 2019 Events have finally started! 🏄 This means the first DOUBLE XP/GD weekend is LIVE NOW together with the brand new Summer 2019 content! 🕶

🕙 DOUBLE XP/GD Weekend #1: Start: NOW, End: Monday, September 9, 12:00 PM (CEST)

🕙 Summer Week 2019 Event: Start: NOW, End: Monday, September 16, 12:00 PM (CEST)

🌴 For all further info go to: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8276-summer-week-event/

Have a nice weekend!

na0B33E.jpg

• Thanks 1

This is a pretty decent weekend event. I do have some issues I'd like to address.

First of all, Thank You @Sven for giving us double xp/gd for two weekends. That is very much appreciated. And the special items look great. I have already acquired most of them. (I still wish we could wear civilian NVG with the great hats we find).

Now for a critique of the overall experience. It's a bit lacking due to the fact that I won't be playing on my normal server due to the fact that it's a PVE server and, with the problems with claymores, I won't risk any loot I'm carrying. So, I'm playing on a private server till that issue has been fixed. ( @3lias and @Fred,  I still think 2 weeks is a bit of an exaggeration for the repair but, oh well. You are going to do what you want.)

In my encounters, I finally had the opportunity to kill a Toxic Super. *pause for dramatic effect here* I thought the issue of loot, or rather the lack thereof, that drops from a Toxic Super had been addressed. I guess I was wrong again. After killing one, I sat there staring at my prize. 1 SVD SNIPER RIFLE!!! Why are we still only gaining 1 piece of loot from a Toxic Super? Also, in keeping with this topic, I killed a large group of irradiated regular zombies. It looks like you consider Custom Guerilla Armor (Dmg reduction 20%) to be better than Heavy Armor (Dmg reduction 25%). Interesting. If this is the case, it is still not worth the trouble to even venture into a radiation zone. (I did, however get to play in DAYLIGHT so I had somewhat better vision) But I was disappointed with the loot dropped by the Toxic Super.

Overall, I give this weekend a B+ due to the loot drop and the claymore issue.

As always... Thanks and have a GREAT EVENT WEEK!!!