Sign in to follow this  
TheConformist

Questions about a few things

Howdy was hoping someone could answer a few questions,

1. So I've been around this game little over 2 years and never really cared about owning a Karambit up until now. Been trying to own the whole modern black skin set but was wondering how does the karambit work is it a reskin of the bayonet? Do I have to own the Karambit first from the normal skin box to apply a skin to it? And what is the general market price to purchase one from someone.

Update: May have solved my own question to this one, funny enough I get a regular Karambit today from a Alien SuperZ. Considering this doesn't appear to be a skin....yet drops in skin boxes is a complete waste to use these while you're out and about. Even to spend real money to own only but one of these in a GC box is awfully shitty and not worth it. Now if it was a skin that'd be different. But can't see the point in having these other than to sell to some other poor sap.

2. Noticed for a while now I can't drop useless crap in lounge now and missed the reason for this patches ago. Would like to know why this was done, because it can be quite annoying to have to join another server to drop things. And If I may add a solution for this, if this is a permanent solution, add a trash can and script it so that anything the player drops into it will destroy it once the player hits ok. Similar to that of the trade system.

Edited by TheConformist

Hello,

1. No. Karambits are ITEMS, which makes them even more rare. 

2. There are technical and security reasons for that (we cannot discuss this), but right now it will stay as it is.

On 7/12/2017 at 6:34 PM, ElChupacabra said:

Hello,

1. No. Karambits are ITEMS, which makes them even more rare. 

2. There are technical and security reasons for that (we cannot discuss this), but right now it will stay as it is.

Cheers for the reply, must be duping methods is my guess. But honestly would definitely look into my suggestion if the engine is capable of doing something like that.

6 hours ago, TheConformist said:

Cheers for the reply, must be duping methods is my guess. But honestly would definitely look into my suggestion if the engine is capable of doing something like that.

Yes it has something to do with duping.