Steve

Weekend Event!

6t2trmv.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: August 30, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: September 02, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

QmzqE2J.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• PVP Map Rotation
    • We are going to rotate a map on the PVP section in Open World. West Oaks will get replaced by Cliffside and during this event there will be a perk enabled called "No Recoil" means your guns don't have any recoil.
      • Only Open World
      • Perk will only be there during the event.
      • Map will stay after the event

• Double Drop Chance
    • During this event your chances to get Fallen Angel Armors out of the Chrome and Black Night Skinbox will be doubled.
      • This includes all Fallen Angel versions which are in this 2 Skinboxes.

• GD Skinboxes
    • You will have a chance to get GD (GameDollar) Skinboxes from the Radiation zones. Zombie and SuperZombies will have these Skinboxes in the loot.
      • Open World and Survival
      • Official and Private Servers

• EXTRA GC
    • You will get 20% EXTRA GC by purchaseing the 100 Euro package on our website.
      • 30.000 GC + 6.000 GC EXTRA
      • This package includes the Lifetime Premium status
      • Only purchasable through https://playnewz.com/buygc

JM4D8em.jpg
  • Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

YjvENa3.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 3

Here we go again. I thought it was said that certain issues/items/ did not need to be a part of the weekend events and were outside the scope of what an event is supposed to bring to the community..

9 hours ago, Steve said:

PVP Map Rotation

• We are going to rotate a map on the PVP section in Open World. West Oaks will get replaced by Cliffside and during this event there will be a perk enabled called "No Recoil" means your guns don't have any recoil.
    • Only Open World
    • Perk will only be there during the event.
    • Map will stay after the event

If that is indeed the case, Why are we seeing a section devoted to PVP Map Rotation? Isn't this one of the things that was decided by you, the admins, that doesn't belong being a major part of the event?

9 hours ago, Steve said:

EXTRA GC

• You will get 20% EXTRA GC by purchaseing the 100 Euro package on our website.
    • 30.000 GC + 6.000 GC EXTRA
    • This package includes the Lifetime Premium status
    • Only purchasable through https://playnewz.com/buygc

Hmmmmm… here is another example of something that was decided would not be a part of any events. In case you don't know, 100€ equals $109.82 US dollars. I don't know about you but, I don't believe the average gamer has that amount of money to throw around. (My personal opinion) Now, before you go off on the thought that I'm against you making money, which is the bottom line here, I am not. That, being as it is, it is not supposed to be a major part of the event. The other 2 parts can apply to both PVE and PVP modes. So, with your own statements, you only achieved a score of 50%. I don't know about schools anywhere else in the world but 50% is a failing grade.

BTW, speaking about radiation zones, Do you have any plans on improving the visibility of the gas masks? Have any of you ever had to don a gas mask? Do you even know what it looks like when wearing one? I have worn one. Believe me when I say, simply having it on does not distort your view in the way that you have depicted.

Nice try but, you need to try harder to keep up with what you have stated. Personally, I really do wish that @Sven would be able to be more involved in the event planning. At least he tried his best to be fair to everyone.

• Thanks 1

We newz players would like to ask for cooler events. Like double rep at rockford, double gd and things like that, we're tired of these weekend events ...

• Thanks 2

Well, I finally came across a bear trap. It looks really cool. I placed it down in front of a zombie to see what the effect would be. Lo and Behold, THE ZOMBIE WOULDN'T STEP ON IT!!! Within a very short period of time (about a minute) the trap disappeared. I guess it's not made to be used in PVE. At least it looks good.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

Good event but a simple question....Why the skinboxes is always the same???Camo,black,world... (personaly i have learn most of them and i have 20 more of ea box).....I think there is ton of skins and maybe is good to see some others...simple skinboxes nothing special ofc!!!

• Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 9:34 PM, CampersRUs said:

Here we go again. I thought it was said that certain issues/items/ did not need to be a part of the weekend events and were outside the scope of what an event is supposed to bring to the community..

If that is indeed the case, Why are we seeing a section devoted to PVP Map Rotation? Isn't this one of the things that was decided by you, the admins, that doesn't belong being a major part of the event?

Hmmmmm… here is another example of something that was decided would not be a part of any events. In case you don't know, 100€ equals $109.82 US dollars. I don't know about you but, I don't believe the average gamer has that amount of money to throw around. (My personal opinion) Now, before you go off on the thought that I'm against you making money, which is the bottom line here, I am not. That, being as it is, it is not supposed to be a major part of the event. The other 2 parts can apply to both PVE and PVP modes. So, with your own statements, you only achieved a score of 50%. I don't know about schools anywhere else in the world but 50% is a failing grade.

BTW, speaking about radiation zones, Do you have any plans on improving the visibility of the gas masks? Have any of you ever had to don a gas mask? Do you even know what it looks like when wearing one? I have worn one. Believe me when I say, simply having it on does not distort your view in the way that you have depicted.

Nice try but, you need to try harder to keep up with what you have stated. Personally, I really do wish that @Sven would be able to be more involved in the event planning. At least he tried his best to be fair to everyone.

I hear you on the money part. We should still do those kind of sales but the weekend events should target a large group of players and not many can afford spending 100€ like that.

You rated Sven's last event "F-" in the comments, so don't know if his involvement is going to change anything on your end. Anyway, we're right in the process of remaking how we do weekend events that we hope will benefit everyone.

No we haven't planned anything regarding the gas mask, if it's something of great interest in the community I don't see why we couldn't but haven't seen that so far.

41 minutes ago, 3lias said:

You rated Sven's last event "F-" in the comments, so don't know if his involvement is going to change anything on your end. Anyway, we're right in the process of remaking how we do weekend events that we hope will benefit everyone.

If you looked at the content of that event you'll understand why I gave it an F-. To refresh your memory,

Now, here are further details about every event:

• Battle Royale Map change
    • Arizona is back! As we promised we would be rotating the map and leaving only one map at a time, it's time to bring back the most popular Battle Royale Map! Arizona will be available until next week.

• Toxic & Alien super zombie upgrade
    •  Toxic and Alien super zombies pose a real threat to you and your peers. Now it's time they bring the reward you deserve. Loot is improved on both of them over the weekend!

• SpringValley PVP is back
    • The original PVP map is back this weekend! Join in the fun in this classic map! Get double Reputation during the weekend on it as well! Bring your friends and fight to call yourselves the Kings of the Valley!

• XSOLLA GC Package Discount
    • The 50€ package has a 50% discount. This means it will now cost you 25€ to buy 15.000 GC instead of 50€!
      Note: only at: https://playnewz.com/buygc.php

Absolutely nothing to offer the PVE side of the community. Map changes, PVP in Spring Valley, Xsollla GC package discount. are all geared to one side of the community. As for the Toxic and Alien Super Zombie upgrade, That is debatable. Helmets and Armor, that is found everywhere is useless. As far as the Toxic Super? 500 rounds expended and only one item dropped? And, what was that item? A HELMET. These are the reason for the grade of F-. Basically, very little of interest for PVE players.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

And, what was that item? A HELMET. These are the reason for the grade of F-

And even now for the event, all action take place in Radiation zone but still take one item and isnt Skinbox( after 500 rounds)

5 hours ago, 3lias said:

No we haven't planned anything regarding the gas mask

You must change that...the current vision actually is when you look from one NV scope on rifle not from gas mask.At least make it 2 "viewing glasses"...And pls remove the fog in rad area cuz simply there isnt foggy inside radiation zones.But if you wanna keep some difficulty in that,why you dont add a "Damaged Gas Mask" with broken glasses for example so when you are in rad your health drop slowly or somthing like that... and you need "Brand New Gas Mask" finding in random airdrops...

On 9/2/2019 at 1:24 AM, CampersRUs said:

If you looked at the content of that event you'll understand why I gave it an F-. To refresh your memory,

Now, here are further details about every event:

• Battle Royale Map change
    • Arizona is back! As we promised we would be rotating the map and leaving only one map at a time, it's time to bring back the most popular Battle Royale Map! Arizona will be available until next week.

• Toxic & Alien super zombie upgrade
    •  Toxic and Alien super zombies pose a real threat to you and your peers. Now it's time they bring the reward you deserve. Loot is improved on both of them over the weekend!

• SpringValley PVP is back
    • The original PVP map is back this weekend! Join in the fun in this classic map! Get double Reputation during the weekend on it as well! Bring your friends and fight to call yourselves the Kings of the Valley!

• XSOLLA GC Package Discount
    • The 50€ package has a 50% discount. This means it will now cost you 25€ to buy 15.000 GC instead of 50€!
      Note: only at: https://playnewz.com/buygc.php

Absolutely nothing to offer the PVE side of the community. Map changes, PVP in Spring Valley, Xsollla GC package discount. are all geared to one side of the community. As for the Toxic and Alien Super Zombie upgrade, That is debatable. Helmets and Armor, that is found everywhere is useless. As far as the Toxic Super? 500 rounds expended and only one item dropped? And, what was that item? A HELMET. These are the reason for the grade of F-. Basically, very little of interest for PVE players.

I think you read between the lines. I didn't say that I don't understand why you gave it a F-, I do. Just saying that changing the person responsible (which you asked for) necessarily isn't going to do things better.

HOWEVER we are in the works of reworking the weekend events completely and we will start with the new routine after the upcoming summer event.

25 minutes ago, 3lias said:

Could you guys elaborate more what you want the gas masks to be? @CampersRUs @TheWraith

Like i said in other comment....Is good that when you wear the gas mask character go on first person camera but player must see atleast from 2 big "glasses" not 1 like now(current vision is how someone looks from one round glass).Yes i aggree that must be some difficulty on this but you must remove fog in radiation area cuz rad is not foggy...You can add filters for the mask(new rare item for airdrops this way motivate the players run for airdrop)and you must change it after some time (if is possible to put a timer) or stamina drops fast in radiation.Maybe you can add NV on mask with helmet cuz the NVG is attachment for helmet not the mask...

3 hours ago, 3lias said:

Could you guys elaborate more what you want the gas masks to be? @CampersRUs @TheWraith

How about making them so you can actually see. When you wear a gas mask, the view is not cloudy like you represent. It's clear. Regardless if you have one or two lenses, and yes, gas masks do have both one and two lenses, it depends on the type. The view is clear. And, like @The Wraith says, get rid of that fog. This is extremely annoying to the point where I don't go to rad zones.

• Thanks 1

Perhaps you could send an example on how you'd personally like it? Like a pic from another game or so?

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

I hope one lence  you mean pamoramic lense (MSA Ultra Elite CBRN Gas Mask)ofc that is much better.

1 hour ago, 3lias said:

Perhaps you could send an example on how you'd personally like it? Like a pic from another game or so?

I think he means something like this.

(just example)

GoLxfJx.jpg

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Sven said:

(just example)

GoLxfJx.jpg

This is a very good example of what I'm talking about. A panoramic lens, (one piece) would be this clear as well.

5 hours ago, 3lias said:

BTW @3lias, I have posted a bunch of screenshots in the past but I didn't get much of a response about them. So, I am not posting any more pictures. Like @The Wraith said, you can do the research and find a few more depictions of views from a gas mask.

7 hours ago, Sven said:

(just example)

GoLxfJx.jpg

As a side note, since all the gas masks in the game have binocular view (meaning 2 lenses) This is a perfect depiction of what the view should look like.

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2019 at 9:04 PM, CampersRUs said:

As a side note, since all the gas masks in the game have binocular view (meaning 2 lenses) This is a perfect depiction of what the view should look like.

I like the loss of peripheral vision. And I think the noise is not plausible unless you have a detector. Therefore radiation should always exist at a location on the map, be more aggressive depending on distance and only detectable via damage / game item detector. 

I miss a long-range alarm or siren to indicate the onset of radiation with some time to escape or something.