6 minutes ago, 3lias said:

My guess is that it'll take around 2 weeks

So 2 weeks without PVE...hmm well patience i guess! I think will be fun if some time in PVP all players shoot blank cartridges(the lauph will change community)!!! 😉 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

So 2 weeks without PVE...hmm well patience i guess! I think will be fun if some time in PVP all players shoot blank cartridges(the lauph will change community)!!! 😉 

Aren't you exaggerating a bit now? No PvE?

If it was a quick fix it'd be handled a long time ago. Now it would give us a lot of extra work just to patch this.

57 minutes ago, 3lias said:

Aren't you exaggerating a bit now

No im not...Where is PVE???Where is pve if player can kill others.Did you try to play those 2-3 days now???Every 5 min someone cry or begging for his stuff back...noone team or trust  anyone cuz of fear! In 2 hours i found one only player in map and we run to different ways.Players come loot quicly and log off.The Nato base is war zone... My friend play for a few mins alone there and when some guys came they insted kill SZs hunt him down with bear traps and mines.Sorry but gonna say it again...Nothing exept enviroment must kill you!  

3 hours ago, 3lias said:

Aren't you exaggerating a bit now? No PvE?

If it was a quick fix it'd be handled a long time ago. Now it would give us a lot of extra work just to patch this.

So, I guess the claymore and bear trap, as great as they look, were only made to benefit the PVP players? Hmmmmm… If that is the case this is one more instance that a new item was created for the sole purpose of killing another player. Sad. I had high hopes the new items. I  have already tried both against zombies on a private server. They just stop in front of it like they do with lockers. Either that or they just walk around them. Very Sad indeed. Maybe you should have taken this into consideration before introducing them to the community.

Edited by CampersRUs

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

new item was created for the sole purpose of killing another player

The most wierd is how some players are immune to claymores and others dont....🤔

13 hours ago, TheWraith said:

The most wierd is how some players are immune to claymores and others dont....🤔

Yes, if you use your feet instead of hands on the keyboard to play the claymores won't detect you ;)

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

So, I guess the claymore and bear trap, as great as they look, were only made to benefit the PVP players? Hmmmmm… If that is the case this is one more instance that a new item was created for the sole purpose of killing another player. Sad. I had high hopes the new items. I  have already tried both against zombies on a private server. They just stop in front of it like they do with lockers. Either that or they just walk around them. Very Sad indeed. Maybe you should have taken this into consideration before introducing them to the community.

Makes sense what you say. We'll make it so you can kill zombies with claymores for the next patch. Bear traps is going to require a lot of work but I think we can make it work too! :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

And why this irony sir??? I just say what others told erlier like CampersRUs "I didnt suffer any damage from them".Did you see any funny in my observation????

Edited by TheWraith

On 9/6/2019 at 2:40 PM, 3lias said:

Yes, if you use your feet instead of hands on the keyboard to play the claymores won't detect you ;)

Makes sense what you say. We'll make it so you can kill zombies with claymores for the next patch. Bear traps is going to require a lot of work but I think we can make it work too! :) 

Its interesting how you treat to some players with respect and others with irony!!!Well done for your manors!!!

On 9/6/2019 at 3:50 PM, TheWraith said:

And why this irony sir??? I just say what others told erlier like CampersRUs "I didnt suffer any damage from them".Did you see any funny in my observation????

Well unlike you, Campers wasn't implicating that we let certain people not be detected by claymores. That's just ridiculous and I didn't feel that it deserved to be answered in any other way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 3lias said:

wasn't implicating that we let certain people not be detected by claymores

Did i implicating this?How?I just wonder why this happen...Maybe you could answer..."We will check it" or somthing...But you judge me with irony based how you feel???Now this is rediculous....

Have a nice day....