Jump to content

Recommended Posts

@Sven Clay mores and Bear traps Oh my what is a sniper to do LoL Now on that note is the blast  damage from it to the front like it should be or a radius around it? and how many can a player carry ?  On the car hit box note are vehicles now back in open world or no ?  All in all this looks like a nice up-date so good work and prop's to ya :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thank you @Sven. This is an awesome patch. It has taken a while to put it all together but your hard work is very much appreciated.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Glad to hear you like it! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Bravodog said:

@Sven Clay mores and Bear traps Oh my what is a sniper to do LoL Now on that note is the blast  damage from it to the front like it should be or a radius around it? and how many can a player carry ?  On the car hit box note are vehicles now back in open world or no ?  All in all this looks like a nice up-date so good work and prop's to ya :)

They are not spawning just yet. Detection radius is in front but blast damage is 360 degrees. Glad to hear you like it! Vehicles aren't spawning right now. We have to see how they perform first before we release it everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3lias said:

They are not spawning just yet. Detection radius is in front but blast damage is 360 degrees. Glad to hear you like it! Vehicles aren't spawning right now. We have to see how they perform first before we release it everywhere.

Clay-mores and mines are NOT released yet but I am pretty sure we'll start with Open World on both as we'd like to see first how they affect gameplay before implementing them in Survival. Would be cool to have them also in the Battle Royale game mode and maybe even Competitive?! 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small update for those who don't use Social Media:

🔥 Blast your enemies away or temporary disable them with the newly released clay mores and bear traps! 👀 Out now in the Open World game-mode.

DuJYhUt.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some players are abusing the use claymore on PVE server baiting players who are just about to kill a Super Zombie by Planting a claymore where the Super Zombie drop the loot. Literally on a PVE server where suppose to be farming safe zone which fuels the PVP Economy is becoming a kills zone with the use of CLAYMORE - hence if this should continue there is no more point of using adventure backpack, invisible items and their perk skins on expensive items since at any time a safe haven for farmers is no longer safe at all.

Experienced it few days ago an hours loot worth of sniper rifle all gone since someone planted a claymore just infront of me deliberately robbing farmers of their hard earned ammo and sniper rifle. On such regards if this continue the Prices of ammunition and sniper rifle will go up due to this circumstances - the entire economy will change to worst if this should continue. 

Edited by rumjal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rumjal said:

Some players are abusing the use claymore on PVE server baiting players who are just about to kill a Super Zombie by Planting a claymore where the Super Zombie drop the loot. Literally on a PVE server where suppose to be farming safe zone which fuels the PVP Economy is becoming a kills zone with the use of CLAYMORE - hence if this should continue there is no more point of using adventure backpack, invisible items and their perk skins on expensive items since at any time a safe haven for farmers is no longer safe at all.

Experienced it few days ago an hours loot worth of sniper rifle all gone since someone planted a claymore just infront of me deliberately robbing farmers of their hard earned ammo and sniper rifle. On such regards if this continue the Prices of ammunition and sniper rifle will go up due to this circumstances - the entire economy will change to worst if this should continue. 

Refer back here: 

Please keep it in one place next time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the concept of the bear trap and the claymore. However, is it possible to have the zombies be affected by them? I planted a bear trap and the zombie stopped right in front of it. Then I acquired a claymore. This time the zombies just walked around it with nothing happening. I tried to pick it up but, like the other barricades, you cannot do that. I walked over the claymore and BOOM. Was kinda funny in a way. BTW, I didn't suffer any damage from it. BTW #2, @rumjal, I was on a PVE server at the time.

Keep bringing new and exciting things like these to the game.

Edited by CampersRUs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Was kinda funny in a way. BTW, I didn't suffer any damage from it

You are from lucky ones...me personaly and some others we take damage from mines...think is fair for us????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I didn't suffer any damage from it

I didnt see you make a comment about situation with mines for PVE community( immunity for some playres)Maybe if you taked damage isnt so funny...Today everyone hunt others planting mines near them especially when they was afk....This isnt funny...is UNFAIR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

I didnt see you make a comment about situation with mines for PVE community( immunity for some playres)Maybe if you taked damage isnt so funny...Today everyone hunt others planting mines near them especially when they was afk....This isnt funny...is UNFAIR!

I'm was speaking about being on a PVE server. Maybe you incur damage when someone else plants the mine? If this is the case, it shouldn't be that way on PVE. Only zombies can do damage to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

I'm was speaking about being on a PVE server. Maybe you incur damage when someone else plants the mine? If this is the case, it shouldn't be that way on PVE. Only zombies can do damage to you.

I tested with my friend if we are immune and both get damage 80% wearing heavy armor  and only with one mine,so you can guess what happen if you dont wear....In that time most of the players do the same to check it too...Some of them was happy others wasnt.Now the pvp is in pve servers for good if this dont change fast!!!!Everything is trapped,loot,bus station,airdrops...from random pvp players who coming to find easy and sweet loot!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

I tested with my friend if we are immune and both get damage 80% wearing heavy armor  and only with one mine,so you can guess what happen if you dont wear....In that time most of the players do the same to check it too...Some of them was happy others wasnt.Now the pvp is in pve servers for good if this dont change fast!!!!Everything is trapped,loot,bus station,airdrops...from random pvp players who coming to find easy and sweet loot!!!

Then it seems we have a major problem. @3lias, @Fred, @Steve, @ElChupacabra @Sven THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!! AND QUICKLY. We are already fighting an uphill battle trying to keep PVE viable and relevant. It's unfair that, if true, PVP players can come to PVE servers and strip up of our loot. We all have a tendency to wear an Adventure Backpack and a lot of times it's either full or very close to it.

Thank you @The Wraith for pointing this out. I was unaware it was happening.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

PVP players can come to PVE servers and strip up of our loot

They already is here....2-3 hunt me down in Nato with bear traps and mines to kill me after i kill 2 SZ and 2 AZ.I was lucky cz one of them killed by his own mine and the others stop chasing me to take his stuff,before that they kill 2 others.Nato especially now became war zone!Personally and some of my friends thinking to stop playing until this solve cuz if i wanna play pvp i will go to pvp servers from the beggining.... but now idk...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I'm was speaking about being on a PVE server. Maybe you incur damage when someone else plants the mine? If this is the case, it shouldn't be that way on PVE. Only zombies can do damage to you.

In private servers I can't get damage too. Also if you shot the claymore it explode. 
The same problem was in group at pvp servers. You can't get damage from a partner, but if he use grenades you die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Maybe you incur damage when someone else plants the mine

I try plant one by my self and try again with one planted by my friend....Same damage either way.The big issue and problem is,Nothing lootable can damage you exept enviroment(zombies,SZs) in PVE.Now i see pve servers like EU PVE Server with maximum 12-15 players playing with fear especially new ones...Today 2-3 guys died from killers with mines and without having any special loot on them just for fun...they never come back.1-2 only players was immune to mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fred said:

The PVE claymore glitch has been fixed for next patch.

Thank You @Fred. The next question is, how long until that patch rolls out? Can it be expedited?

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Thank You @Fred. The next question is, how long until that patch rolls out? Can it be expedited?

They will modify the "tab" putting clan tag. Maybe some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JKS said:

They will modify the "tab" putting clan tag. Maybe some time.

Clan tag tab is already added, I can't show you the concept yet as it would reveal some new features being added.

Regarding patch, we don't have a set date yet. My guess is that it'll take around 2 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...