U guys dooing great work adding new content to the game, but it would be awsame if u guys could fixs old things like armor dont go into the char, LIke head going true kstyles , Looks stupid and broken.

Another thing, have a look at some old games that came out clasic, and how popular that is, maybe u guys should try to put newz back to basic, :) I think it would be awsame. :) (and no survival its not the same feeling). 

19 minutes ago, K 0 0 L said:

Another thing, have a look at some old games that came out clasic, and how popular that is, maybe u guys should try to put newz back to basic, :) I think it would be awsame. :) (and no survival its not the same feeling). 

The truth is, people THINK they want WarZ alpha, but they don't, they want the memories the same old feelings... Some people are just too stubborn to let it go... I know, because I have been there myself. People think they want Alpha, that's why they momentairly leave to illegal emulators for a quick feeling of how the game use to be, but turn away as soon as they realize they ain't gettin' it (It's like peeing in your pants, it gets warm for a couple of minutes, but then it gets cold). - Which is exactly emulators never succeed. That "feeling" didn't come from game files, it came from the kind of people that was playing it back then. What you actually want, is something "NEW"... but same, and yes, that is possible, but it needs to be done right. 🖖

Edited by Kjer

Perfect CLAYMORE!!! now i can peacefully snipe :P

Moreover can that survival armor be available in PVP server? for those who aren't into survival and it would awesome on pure chrome, black and red :) just saying that SKIN worth buying for.

5 minutes ago, rumjal said:

Moreover can that survival armor be available in PVP server? for those who aren't into survival and it would awesome on pure chrome, black and red :) just saying that SKIN worth buying for.

I hope not. OW already have enough of its own, Survival need its own too so that it can attract more players. Nothing wrong with having certain features available for specific game modes only.

Edited by Kjer

chuj takim apdejtem , zmiencie mechanikę odradzania się na losowe miejsca a nie w tych samych , pedały obstawią spawny i chuja im zrobisz a tak wogólę to przenajświętszy chuj wam dupe  

We are experiencing an issue with our servers; we are sorry for the longer downtime. Shouldn't take that long anymore.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

Estamos enfrentando um problema com nossos servidores; Lamentamos pelo longo tempo de inatividade. Não deveria demorar tanto assim.

We trust you ;) :chupa:

А как же исправлений с вылетами при попытке движения на автомобиле?

Где исправление отключения от серверов при подъеме автомобиля в инвентарь?

И когда уже добавите Настоящий вертолет и мотоцикл?

Хочу полетать на ветолете!!!!