Steve

Weekend Event!

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

When you say lately???? Can you tell us a specific event for example???Cuz i make a quick look in events way back to...lets say July 5 and i found those (im speaking for PVE players) July26: Vaga's Trash bag(What an item!!!!!)....August 2: GD Skinboxes(we can buy it easily from market).....August 9: Pve servers in Surv and OW(we already was such servers)....August 16:Tz ,Az, upgrade(in what?Tz still drop one item mostly gas mask and need it 500 rounds to kill it)....ALL the other parts of events it was ONLY for PVP ,STREAMERS,DISCOUNTS,PREMIUM ACC....Nothing special for PVE community directly.If i make a mistake or miss anything pls forgive me!

Have a nice day!!!ūüėČ

Why don't you PM me with some suggestions of your own? ;) Obviously we can't do double GD/XP every week, there's premium for that. If you're fast enough I might be able to include it for this weekend event. 

2 hours ago, 3lias said:

we can't do double GD/XP every week, there's premium for that

Ofc you cant,but even this not working simply cuz most of the players of pve has full skill tree or money(That could be avoided if player take from zombies only 20-25xp and from SZ-AZ only money 2-5k for example depend of each type of sz, in that way everyone need more time and more hunting to gain all those.And the point is not be fast or rush to suggest ideas for event but i think every pve player need ideas for 2 parts of weekend event permanent.Im sure there is lot of good suggestions in relevant topics.

3 hours ago, 3lias said:

Why don't you PM me with some suggestions of your own? ;) Obviously we can't do double GD/XP every week, there's premium for that. If you're fast enough I might be able to include it for this weekend event. 

Majority of us are xp'd out,¬† skill ūüĆ≤ full GD is nice most players PVE & PVP benefit from.. Wearen't asking for that though, they have gave lists of suggestions in the past. Why keep giving them?? I've seen many past posts with we'll look into it.¬† Well consider it...nothing materialized.

17 minutes ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

Majority of us are xp'd out,¬† skill ūüĆ≤ full GD is nice most players PVE & PVP benefit from.. Wearen't asking for that though, they have gave lists of suggestions in the past. Why keep giving them?? I've seen many past posts with we'll look into it.¬† Well consider it...nothing materialized.

Something coming related to that "Majority of us are xp'd out" soon ;)

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, 3lias said:

Obviously we can't do double GD/XP every week, there's premium for that

My question for you here is, what about the new players that have as yet completed building a character and have not decided if they want to spend money? It seems that all you have on your mind is 'how can I make more money?' Maybe those of us that have been playing for a while have an abundance of GD. But the new players DO NOT. Maybe not offer them every week but how about every other week? double GD/XP used to be a part of every weekend event. Are you still afraid of rewarding the PVE side of the community? Keep going. I'm spending less and less time playing. The game is becoming boring. @Sven has tried to make improvements that were cancelled by the other staff. He tries to make the game more interesting for ALL players.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 3lias said:

We have in fact tried to give more to PvE players every weekend event. Now was one that had less PvE aspects and here you are directly ranting that we're never listening.

There was no PVE aspect what-so-ever with this event. Things being on sale does not count. Everyone can already buy thing.

6 hours ago, 3lias said:

If you are really interested in improving stuff try to bring something constructive and stop blaming us for not listening to issues that are constantly addressed.

PVE players have been suggesting constructive ideas for a long while now. As a matter of fact we were directly asked to do so, and we did. It seems that the only thing we got so far was Viking week (thanks to Sven it was already in the works) Police week, which I think we suggested, and the PVE only server in Survival...which PVE players feel should be a permanent server. 

And lastly (this comment, my original post, is posted here because the thread in Troubleshooting was closed with NO explanation!)

"Could someone please explain to me WHY my support ticket was re-opened ( at my request) but no one has made any effort to answer it. The last response I got from Support was on August 23 rd stating that my ticket was re-opened . It is now August 28th and I have no answer or reply from support!! I also would like to point out that I also logged a complaint to¬†[email protected]¬†making note that I was for some reason at that time locked out of logging in to reply to or check my tickets. This issue has been resolved and I can now log in to check things.¬†

However, this leads me to my second question for support and the Devs. You can read my ticket # 112571 and see the issues I was having with FPS and Ping when I tried to play on various PVE servers. MAJOR issues and had I not found a fix myself, I still would not be able to play as the game preformed terribly resulting in my death EVERY time I tried to play.  This issue was originally reported on August 2nd. August 2nd until August 28th....and counting is a LONG time NOT to have an issue resolved!!

I will now tell you HOW I FIXED it!!! After an ongoing debate with my wife, we decided to renew our private server one more time this year. SURPRISINGLY, now that I am playing on our own private PAID FOR server my game plays just fine with NO issues!!! Now explain that, because it is utter BS that now since I play on a PAYED server my game just suddenly works fine!!!

And one final note....when support gives a time frame for a response, they should damn well keep their word! No excuse for 'the weekend','out of office', 'on vacation'. or whatever. IT DOES NOT MATTER! If support can not or will not be able to reply for some time that's OK, but at least SAY SO! This still does not get support off the hook however. Players play LOTS on the weekends too, especially during weekend events, so if an issue arises there NEEDS to be someone to assist them in a timely manner!

PS: Sven, I know you talked to me about my ticket and ElChupacabra was supposed to be looking into it, but how long was I supposed to wait? It has been almost 1 month, and like I stated before, had I not 'fixed' this myself, I would STILL NOT be able to play."

This thread NEEDS a reply. Just because I told you how I fixed my issue, does not mean that you can simply lock the thread with NO explanation as to why the issue happened. The game play was horrific at best, but what I really want to know is WHY, after I paid  for a server things all of the sudden play with NO issues....

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sven said:

Something coming related to that "Majority of us are xp'd out" soon ;)

Here's a suggestion that requires nothing on the part of admins. Do like I have done. If you have a character that is maxed out on XP, create and build another one. I've done this over a dozen time. You get to do all the challenges again. YES... double XP/GD is needed for events.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK @Sven

Edited by CampersRUs

1 minute ago, CampersRUs said:

Here's a suggestion that requires nothing on the part of admins. Do like I have done. If you have a character that is maxed out on XP, create and build another one. I've done this over a dozen time. You get to do all the challenges again.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK @Sven

Maybe new skills to spend the xp???ūü§Ē

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CampersRUs said:

A skill tree that has been improved and expanded? That would be great.

Oh, wait. That has been suggested before. We don't want to offend @3lias by repeating it. He says we keep repeating things over and over.

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Do like I have done. If you have a character that is maxed out on XP, create and build another one.

I do this already. BUT... what ends up happening is you learn what is the quickest way to build up and somehow end up doing it and maxing out. That's exactly how I finally got bored enough to TRY survival and BR in the first place. LOL now you know how that happened...You know what happened there and how my exp went with that! SO back to PVE I went, and now once in a great while I get bored enough to deal with the AH's on there I go back just not often. 

16 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

There was no PVE aspect what-so-ever with this event. Things being on sale does not count. Everyone can already buy thing.

PVE players have been suggesting constructive ideas for a long while now. As a matter of fact we were directly asked to do so, and we did. It seems that the only thing we got so far was Viking week (thanks to Sven it was already in the works) Police week, which I think we suggested, and the PVE only server in Survival...which PVE players feel should be a permanent server. 

And lastly (this comment, my original post, is posted here because the thread in Troubleshooting was closed with NO explanation!)

"Could someone please explain to me WHY my support ticket was re-opened ( at my request) but no one has made any effort to answer it. The last response I got from Support was on August 23 rd stating that my ticket was re-opened . It is now August 28th and I have no answer or reply from support!! I also would like to point out that I also logged a complaint to¬†[email protected]z.com¬†making note that I was for some reason at that time locked out of logging in to reply to or check my tickets. This issue has been resolved and I can now log in to check things.¬†

However, this leads me to my second question for support and the Devs. You can read my ticket # 112571 and see the issues I was having with FPS and Ping when I tried to play on various PVE servers. MAJOR issues and had I not found a fix myself, I still would not be able to play as the game preformed terribly resulting in my death EVERY time I tried to play.  This issue was originally reported on August 2nd. August 2nd until August 28th....and counting is a LONG time NOT to have an issue resolved!!

I will now tell you HOW I FIXED it!!! After an ongoing debate with my wife, we decided to renew our private server one more time this year. SURPRISINGLY, now that I am playing on our own private PAID FOR server my game plays just fine with NO issues!!! Now explain that, because it is utter BS that now since I play on a PAYED server my game just suddenly works fine!!!

And one final note....when support gives a time frame for a response, they should damn well keep their word! No excuse for 'the weekend','out of office', 'on vacation'. or whatever. IT DOES NOT MATTER! If support can not or will not be able to reply for some time that's OK, but at least SAY SO! This still does not get support off the hook however. Players play LOTS on the weekends too, especially during weekend events, so if an issue arises there NEEDS to be someone to assist them in a timely manner!

PS: Sven, I know you talked to me about my ticket and ElChupacabra was supposed to be looking into it, but how long was I supposed to wait? It has been almost 1 month, and like I stated before, had I not 'fixed' this myself, I would STILL NOT be able to play."

This thread NEEDS a reply. Just because I told you how I fixed my issue, does not mean that you can simply lock the thread with NO explanation as to why the issue happened. The game play was horrific at best, but what I really want to know is WHY, after I paid  for a server things all of the sudden play with NO issues....

Yes you are completely right that we should deliver within the given time-frame. I'm sorry and I will talk to @ElChupacabra about it.

Sounds weird, could be something with the server as the Official and Private servers are running on separate machines. Is it still persistent?

There's a summer event coming soon, FYI these events are also worked on by Steve and Chupa, Sven is not doing them alone.

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

A skill tree that has been improved and expanded? That would be great.

Like Sven mentioned, we started yesterday on something that you will probably like a lot here, can't disclose more at the moment, sorry. Not really a skill tree but this is something fun especially for PvE players but also PvP players :D

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My question for you here is, what about the new players that have as yet completed building a character and have not decided if they want to spend money? It seems that all you have on your mind is 'how can I make more money?' Maybe those of us that have been playing for a while have an abundance of GD. But the new players DO NOT. Maybe not offer them every week but how about every other week? double GD/XP used to be a part of every weekend event. Are you still afraid of rewarding the PVE side of the community? Keep going. I'm spending less and less time playing. The game is becoming boring. @Sven has tried to make improvements that were cancelled by the other staff. He tries to make the game more interesting for ALL players.

New players on Steam get premium for free for an initial period. ¬Į\_(„ÉĄ)_/¬Į

And yes we are a business with salaries and servers to pay so we need to think of ways of making money. We are already offering a lot of stuff for free compared to other free-to-play games.

Sven is still working on the icons whenever there's time. We had a lot of players that got upset about icons being worked on too, you seem to argue from a perspective that you represent all players.

8 hours ago, 3lias said:

Yes you are completely right that we should deliver within the given time-frame. I'm sorry and I will talk to @ElChupacabra about it.

Sounds weird, could be something with the server as the Official and Private servers are running on separate machines. Is it still persistent?

There's a summer event coming soon, FYI these events are also worked on by Steve and Chupa, Sven is not doing them alone.

Like Sven mentioned, we started yesterday on something that you will probably like a lot here, can't disclose more at the moment, sorry. Not really a skill tree but this is something fun especially for PvE players but also PvP players :D

New players on Steam get premium for free for an initial period. ¬Į\_(„ÉĄ)_/¬Į

And yes we are a business with salaries and servers to pay so we need to think of ways of making money. We are already offering a lot of stuff for free compared to other free-to-play games.

Sven is still working on the icons whenever there's time. We had a lot of players that got upset about icons being worked on too, you seem to argue from a perspective that you represent all players.

If you would please Sir, let me know where such negative comments about icon rework are? I am on both discord AND I looked on the original post. There was nothing but raging compliments on the work.  

Also, at no time have I ever taken @CampersRUs comments to sound like he/she represents or is the "voice" for all players. Matter of fact none of the folks that post on here do  that are regulars do either.  Now if you want to level that accusation,  have a go at  JoeTv and  Stan Mammon. Both of those came to the board professing to know "what gamers want" and even if you agreed with them on anything bc you didn't jump on board their PVP fantasy train you were less than human, subject to ridicule and apparently that was "acceptable" and you would even "consider" their ideas after they admitted they only came to cause trouble .  @CampersRUs  has only held your feet to the fire sort of speak on pushing for promises made to players to be kept.  It that's makes that one a bad player on the forum, bring us 1000 more just like em! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

If you would please Sir, let me know where such negative comments about icon rework are? I am on both discord AND I looked on the original post. There was nothing but raging compliments on the work.  

Also, at no time have I ever taken @CampersRUs comments to sound like he/she represents or is the "voice" for all players. Matter of fact none of the folks that post on here do  that are regulars do either.  Now if you want to level that accusation,  have a go at  JoeTv and  Stan Mammon. Both of those came to the board professing to know "what gamers want" and even if you agreed with them on anything bc you didn't jump on board their PVP fantasy train you were less than human, subject to ridicule and apparently that was "acceptable" and you would even "consider" their ideas after they admitted they only came to cause trouble .  @CampersRUs  has only held your feet to the fire sort of speak on pushing for promises made to players to be kept.  It that's makes that one a bad player on the forum, bring us 1000 more just like em! 

Thank you @Chaos&Mayhem. Evidently @3lias doesn't understand that I was speaking metaphorically. I know I do not represent ALL the player. When I said that I was speaking as someone that reads the comments and simply put, tried to tie them all together. And yes, I did hold his feet to the fire because we are sick of empty promises. If anyone misunderstood when I said I speak for all players, I apologize. I simply was echoing the opinions of those that speak out. It's like @Chaos&Mayhem said. not one of you admins spoke out about JoeTV  and Mammon trying to run roughshod over the community. They both thought they were 'speaking for all the players' by pushing their agenda for only their point of view. I, on the other hand, do speak up for things that will benefit all players. Yes, I lean toward the PVE side of the community because that is the mode I prefer. Go back over my comments. You will see that a lot of what I have said includes all modes.