Steve

Weekend Event!

im6ALSA.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: August 23, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: August 26, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

su4TPFU.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Battle Royale Map Change
    • We are going to change the Battle Royale map again because of the weekly map rotation. This time we change Arizona V2 to Tropico.
      • Map will get changed in 1 week again.

• 30% Discount on all Skinboxes
    • During this event you will have a discount of 30% on all skinboxes in the marketplace.
      • This does not effect the Weekend Event Sale.

• Private Server Sale
    • There will be a private server sale this weekend. We are giving 25% discount on the first rent.
      • Open World & Survival
      • Hurry up, there are only a limited amount of slots left.

• Stream Rewards
    • Stream this weekend for at least 6 hours to earn 1000 GC as reward.
      • You have to enable "Last Broadcast" on your streaming platform.
      • 6 hours is the total stream time.
      • If you stream on Youtube or Facebook, make sure your profile is public.
      • Platforms: Twitch, Youtube, Facebook
      • Rewards rolling out AFTER the event.

• Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

fjfxmj6.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Ho Hum!!! 😐 another nothing Event. What happened to the time when we at least got double experience? Another busted weekend as far as I'm concerned. STOP NEGLECTING THE PVE COMMUNITY.

I think you waste your time my friend!!!!😉

• Thanks 3

You know what happened @CampersRUs….. We get told another story to appease us then when it comes down to brass tacks the " partners" most of which are pvp  players or BR players reap the major rewards. We ask for admins... they sit and chat up buddies they play with on discord. Next time I will screen shot it... and next time I will record the favored as they talk crap about the game and the Devs on stream. Guess its ok.... Hey... maybe I should start streaming all the crap I see that I get told I don't... Hmmmmm

• Thanks 3
  • Love 1

Look guys....its ok when we react in event,annoying posts or suggestions but you see really nothing happens!!! At the end we "chewing" again and again same matters without any important improvment for the pve community.You all see that all events are for pvp or streamers and time to time they drop maybe one part of event (skinbox drop from sz...or 1-2 new items) just to calm us but nothing so special.We have make so many good and logical suggestions but we get answers..."will check it" "gonna talk about it".If they want to make things for pve players,the first simpliest thing??? Always and permanent 2 parts of event for pve and 2 parts for pvp.Even and fair!!! I personally stop watch the events,dont run like crazy for az or sz hunt or run for airdrops cuz i know ill find all that eventually.For example yesterday i was going to kill an sz and one guy stoled from me...so he get ofc garbage and i found 3 snipers on the ground.For what reason must argue anymore with other players???Why must gather a millions of gd when there is nothing special to buy in trade servers???

Have a nice day!!!😎

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2019 at 12:42 PM, Steve said:

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

The weekend is great only for pvp players!!!For pve is just an ordinary weekend....😉

• Thanks 3

@Sven, First of all I want to thank you for being the only staff member that does reply to our thoughts, comments, suggestions and yes, complaints. I think it is patently unfair of the rest of the staff there to not bother to enter in an exchange with us, the gaming community.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for myself, and I believe I speak for most of the players, for our comments directed at you. It's a sad  fact that since you are the only one to address us, you are the one that catches all our frustrations and, in some cases, our anger. This is unfair to you. It's easy to lash out at the solitary voice that is doing his level best to bring change and improvements to this game. You deserve better treatment by both the gaming community and your fellow staff members. @Fred, @3lias, @ElChupacabra, @Steve, you all need to become more active in these discussions. This is especially important for you @Fred and you @3lias. As near as I can figure, you two are the head of the company. Stop throwing @Sven to the wolves, so to speak. And, for the comments made by us, the players, there needs to be more of an understanding that our input needs to be thought out and presented in a manner that would be acceptable in a totally public forum, which is exactly what this is. When we lash out at the admins we create a separation. And once that starts, it's difficult to stop. It's like the old cliché. You know it as the snowball effect. For my part of that I apologize. I, personally will endeavor to present my issues in a manner more in line with what we are ALL trying to accomplish. A game that is fun, more interesting and challenging for us. And in turn, a game that can become everything it has the potential to be. And be profitable for you, the staff. Afterall, you are not here to just spend your time. As they say, 'Time Is Money'. Unfortunately, speaking solely for myself, I am not in a position to be more financially supportive as I once was. But, if this situation changes, well, you'll know.

I seem to have become the erstwhile 'voice' of the players. So be it. I witness their frustrations first hand. Much of those frustrations are my own as well. It's difficult, at best, to keep seeing the same things every weekend. It's too redundant. Too predictable. And, yes, even laziness on your part. It's like you are working in a factory and are creating the same item over and over. There is a complacency that has settled in with the staff that prevents them from coming up with other ideas. Item sales, rotating maps, stream events, server sales are all nice. But, as you stated, are pretty much stand-alone additions. I know there have been many ideas from the gamers about what a weekend event should be. Holiday events are a prime example of that. However, why wait for just those few times to be creative with what is presented to us? Seeing the same old things week after week becomes stale. You are in a rut. I know you can do better as a group. It's almost as if when @Sven is absent, all you other admins/developers fall into a trance where you can only keep repeating the same things over and over. I call it the robotic effect.

Now to address your comments.

I agree with what you have stated. Things do need to change. There needs to be more of a variety. More of a challenge. And, most importantly, more of an incentive for us to be here at all. It's mundane to just coming to a game just to kill and collect items and rank. You had a great idea when you created the contracts for obtaining those coins to purchase items. However, that has become more of an annoyance factor. Why bother. All you can purchase is one item. And, speaking solely as a PVE player, way too time consuming to even try anymore. The contracts were a great start but, like everything else, they just kind of stopped. That is just one example of where the game is stagnant. Another area that can bring more enjoyment is the hidden locations. Hell, I stopped looking for them. Why? Where is the incentive? There's nothing out of the ordinary there. Just some buildings and a few zombies to kill. We can do that in a myriad of places that already exist. It's not a challenge.

Bottom line here is, Weekends are nothing special anymore. @Sven does his best trying to keep the players informed. But, the rest of you need to PARTICIPATE. And by that, I don't mean just set up an event and then not be heard from again. It's like the new toy kids get for Christmas or on their birthday. It starts out as the highlight of their day, but after time, it quickly becomes just clutter in their lives and is cast aside for the next new toy. Don't let this game become that cast aside toy. It needs to be kept fresh. You have plenty of comments with ideas of what we, the gamers, are looking for. What interests us in this game. And ways to make improvements. Give back to the gaming community. Without us, there is no game.

At this time I want to point out that all that I have said here is my own opinion. I do not presume to speak for anyone else but myself. I do, however, echo a lot of what I see in the comments and during game play. There needs to be more of a variety of tasks. Make the weekend events interesting again. Like I have said, I have plenty of other avenues for my entertainment. Because of that, I have been spending less and less of my time playing NewZ. I see tons of comments about, 'Why don't you make it like the old WarZ' That, in my opinion, would be a mistake. However, maybe use some of those ideas for NewZ. You need to keep moving forward if you expect to keep the base of players you currently have. BE INVENTIVE!!! BE CREATIVE!!! and most importantly, BE SMART!!! Participate more in these discussions. Also, there still needs to be a major improvement in the tech support area. I have seen multiple complaints by others of not being able to play, sending in a 'support ticket' and not getting a fix for the issues presented in those tickets. And then, just close the ticket without an answer. Speaking for myself, if I have issues with game play, I simply move on to another game. Why bother reporting things if nothing gets done about it.

Thank you for reading all of this. I hope I have touched on those areas that need addressing. I know there are more, but this is enough for now.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to you. @Sven for responding to us. One sided conversations just don't work. All you see is questions with no answers. Thank you for what you have said.

With all this being said, I bid you adieu.

Have a Great Week!!! 😎

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Sven said:

I like the idea of testing things at events to use later in the game.

But I often see the interference of promotions on in-game items price.

I think a double XP / GD event once a month with no set date, but it would definitely make more players buy private servers.

Map rotation should not be an event but how the game works. (BR)

Only headshots for zombies and players on all maps could be a way to test the game's hitbox.

It is an event at the same time as a test.

And it's not about event specifically, but I notice that during events of twice XP and GD the server is slow to respond and gameplay is less responsive.

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sven said:

Now, I am not sure why / what happened to the so to say "PVE / Loot / Explore" part of the weekend event format. I remember having good discussions about this under earlier weekend events and I was quite certain the idea was simple and I think we all agreed (including us as staff) to make the weekend event for at least 1 of the 4 points something related to a PVE, loot, exploration or new content part.

First thank you for taking time to respond. We know you are busy but at least you cared enough to reply. Yes, Sven...Our exact thoughts here. We had this sorted out... over and over. Then somehow the minute you step away it reverts back like our conversations never took place. We try to be nice about it... "well ok... it was just this weekend" until it happens again. And again. Why?? Why do we have to raise hell on the board before its like ok... yeah...bad idea to ignore them. Im not talking about you Sven, BC for some reason, you are one who ALWAYS LISTENS.

11 hours ago, Sven said:

It has unfortunately happened that other staff members feel 'attacked' by these kind of comments so I'd just like to point out here that this is in all transparency my own point of view.

Hmmm well. Here is my take here. Anger doesn't just quickly dissipate. Worse, it builds. Over time it continues to grow, especially when then same person / people does the same things to inflame whatever group. Basically continually waving a red flag in the middle of a bull pen then wondering why you caused a stampede! Week after week we find ourselves back here rehashing this. I mean, at some point its going to be copy paste conversations! 

Then add fuel: It has been noted how some are so busy chatting on discord even as hell was breaking lose on here. I was invited there to see that another user had SAID on Discord to "Silent" someone needed to mod the board. NO ONE CAME.  There were comments after not only by Silent but others, Any of which could have come. SO, if someone feels "attacked" bc the group here is angry after we were called every name in the book and even called staff ourselves here bc some new guy came here to flame the board and not one staffer defended your regulars... so be it. Anger still brewing through many here... deeper than you realize.

11 hours ago, Sven said:

You guys replying like that is unfortunately a result of something that could have been avoided from our end completely. Next to that I am very sad to see that no other staff member has replied to any of these comments. Unfortunately.

You are right! This COULD have EASILY been avoided! Maybe if the staff members who feel so "attacked" actually spent time getting to know US as YOU have then maybe they would realize in the end we all just want a game we can ALL enjoy not just certain modes!!

11 hours ago, Sven said:

People might say; ah yeah Sven is just defending himself so HE doesn't look bad but others do but this is not the case at all. First of all these kind of things deserve replies, and discussions from us as staff; I am giving that. If someone else would have replied already I might not have had to write all of this in the first place and it would have already been resolved / processed anyways.

Sven, we can spot phoney a mile a way. There is a reason we settle down and talk with you. Even when its bad news you are honest like "hey guys come on...." "You  know I wish we could but...." You don't play the "we'll think about it" game.  We do deserve answers. Most of the time the forum is just us talking to the wall or each other. ( Unless its a good comment on an event then well... Devs, Mods, or other Admin show up)

11 hours ago, Sven said:

the community deserves complete transparency especially given factors that; in the past posts have been hidden, locked, moved without replies - opinions have been suppressed - we as staff have promised many times to fix and improve things while in the end, look at this example literally NOTHING changes.

They don't want noobs seeing that us old dogs aren't just bitching to be bitching as its often played off. That this isn't a one off thing here. Those old posts show we were promised change and what changes and by whom. Also who is who mod/ dev wise from way...WAY back. Why hide things?

11 hours ago, Sven said:

I think you guys deserve and NEED a reply like this.

We do, yes but we also need to see change Sven. We appreciate youre reply but we would appreciate them doing as they said too! It would be nice if when you stopped by to chat it was about suggestions or ideas not having to rehash this over and over and apologize for your 5 min away.

Edited by DNI_Adrian
  • Love 2

@DNI_Adrian, I know I don't have to say this, but I'm going to anyway. WE ARE IN TOTAL AGREEMENT. A thought occurred to me as I was playing earlier. It could very well be that certain admins have friends playing the game and want to give them every advantage all the while trying to look coy about it. I've thought this for quite some time now. The only proof I can offer is how heavily the events and changes lean heavily against those of us that only (in some cases mostly) only like to play PVE. Favoritism is a bad thing in a game like this. All it accomplishes is putting one side against the other. Games are supposed to be enjoyable for ALL players. Not just a few hand picked individuals. I don't believe I need to say anymore on this subject.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I didn't want to say anything, but I found it a bad choice to put Heavy Armor in store and on promotion sale.

It seems that someone was without and needed to buy a lot ....

I have 2k HV in My GI (I think). My advantage is, I can use in PVP because the HV is rare and not all the player use all the time. I waste time killing SZ and colecting, disconecting and put in the GI.

Now another players with  17.600.00 With GD have the same number of HV armor that me. 

Why I lose my time if I can buy in the store? Another someone see the problem in game economy here? 

The game apparently no longer wants the farm.

We have a game full of lazy PVP player

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven, First of all I want to thank you for being the only staff member that does reply to our thoughts, comments, suggestions and yes, complaints. I think it is patently unfair of the rest of the staff there to not bother to enter in an exchange with us, the gaming community.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for myself, and I believe I speak for most of the players, for our comments directed at you. It's a sad  fact that since you are the only one to address us, you are the one that catches all our frustrations and, in some cases, our anger. This is unfair to you. It's easy to lash out at the solitary voice that is doing his level best to bring change and improvements to this game. You deserve better treatment by both the gaming community and your fellow staff members. @Fred, @3lias, @ElChupacabra, @Steve, you all need to become more active in these discussions. This is especially important for you @Fred and you @3lias. As near as I can figure, you two are the head of the company. Stop throwing @Sven to the wolves, so to speak. And, for the comments made by us, the players, there needs to be more of an understanding that our input needs to be thought out and presented in a manner that would be acceptable in a totally public forum, which is exactly what this is. When we lash out at the admins we create a separation. And once that starts, it's difficult to stop. It's like the old cliché. You know it as the snowball effect. For my part of that I apologize. I, personally will endeavor to present my issues in a manner more in line with what we are ALL trying to accomplish. A game that is fun, more interesting and challenging for us. And in turn, a game that can become everything it has the potential to be. And be profitable for you, the staff. Afterall, you are not here to just spend your time. As they say, 'Time Is Money'. Unfortunately, speaking solely for myself, I am not in a position to be more financially supportive as I once was. But, if this situation changes, well, you'll know.

I seem to have become the erstwhile 'voice' of the players. So be it. I witness their frustrations first hand. Much of those frustrations are my own as well. It's difficult, at best, to keep seeing the same things every weekend. It's too redundant. Too predictable. And, yes, even laziness on your part. It's like you are working in a factory and are creating the same item over and over. There is a complacency that has settled in with the staff that prevents them from coming up with other ideas. Item sales, rotating maps, stream events, server sales are all nice. But, as you stated, are pretty much stand-alone additions. I know there have been many ideas from the gamers about what a weekend event should be. Holiday events are a prime example of that. However, why wait for just those few times to be creative with what is presented to us? Seeing the same old things week after week becomes stale. You are in a rut. I know you can do better as a group. It's almost as if when @Sven is absent, all you other admins/developers fall into a trance where you can only keep repeating the same things over and over. I call it the robotic effect.

Now to address your comments.

I agree with what you have stated. Things do need to change. There needs to be more of a variety. More of a challenge. And, most importantly, more of an incentive for us to be here at all. It's mundane to just coming to a game just to kill and collect items and rank. You had a great idea when you created the contracts for obtaining those coins to purchase items. However, that has become more of an annoyance factor. Why bother. All you can purchase is one item. And, speaking solely as a PVE player, way too time consuming to even try anymore. The contracts were a great start but, like everything else, they just kind of stopped. That is just one example of where the game is stagnant. Another area that can bring more enjoyment is the hidden locations. Hell, I stopped looking for them. Why? Where is the incentive? There's nothing out of the ordinary there. Just some buildings and a few zombies to kill. We can do that in a myriad of places that already exist. It's not a challenge.

Bottom line here is, Weekends are nothing special anymore. @Sven does his best trying to keep the players informed. But, the rest of you need to PARTICIPATE. And by that, I don't mean just set up an event and then not be heard from again. It's like the new toy kids get for Christmas or on their birthday. It starts out as the highlight of their day, but after time, it quickly becomes just clutter in their lives and is cast aside for the next new toy. Don't let this game become that cast aside toy. It needs to be kept fresh. You have plenty of comments with ideas of what we, the gamers, are looking for. What interests us in this game. And ways to make improvements. Give back to the gaming community. Without us, there is no game.

At this time I want to point out that all that I have said here is my own opinion. I do not presume to speak for anyone else but myself. I do, however, echo a lot of what I see in the comments and during game play. There needs to be more of a variety of tasks. Make the weekend events interesting again. Like I have said, I have plenty of other avenues for my entertainment. Because of that, I have been spending less and less of my time playing NewZ. I see tons of comments about, 'Why don't you make it like the old WarZ' That, in my opinion, would be a mistake. However, maybe use some of those ideas for NewZ. You need to keep moving forward if you expect to keep the base of players you currently have. BE INVENTIVE!!! BE CREATIVE!!! and most importantly, BE SMART!!! Participate more in these discussions. Also, there still needs to be a major improvement in the tech support area. I have seen multiple complaints by others of not being able to play, sending in a 'support ticket' and not getting a fix for the issues presented in those tickets. And then, just close the ticket without an answer. Speaking for myself, if I have issues with game play, I simply move on to another game. Why bother reporting things if nothing gets done about it.

Thank you for reading all of this. I hope I have touched on those areas that need addressing. I know there are more, but this is enough for now.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to you. @Sven for responding to us. One sided conversations just don't work. All you see is questions with no answers. Thank you for what you have said.

With all this being said, I bid you adieu.

Have a Great Week!!! 😎

Hopefully you can motivate Sven to participate in the weekend event planning, he did write a list with personal PvE event ideas after I asked him. Steve and Luan are currently taking care of the weekend events, but I'm happy to give Sven a go if he shows any interest to do it over a longer period.

We're working on a new solution for support already, you can check the WIP at https://support.fredaikis.com

I don't agree that nothing gets done about things but you have the tendency of repeating some things which I already answered clearly to you, like the car system. For the record, I think we should strive doing as good PvE parts we can every weekend. This weekend it was meant to be the "Private server sale", maybe you don't feel like it's enough but we've been trying to keep you guys in mind for the weekend events as well so that's why it's annoying to constantly hear that you're not being listened to.

38 minutes ago, 3lias said:

Weekends are nothing special anymore.

I disagree. I have a lot of problems on slow filled servers and even on server private the number of crashes getting into the car increases.
In weekends I have to enter in a car, get crash, re enter in game and re enter in server to use the car. 

• Thanks 1

While yes 'buying servers" is an artificial attempt to cover your PVE players, how about doing things that don't cost $$$ like is done for PVP??? Why is it hard to understand that you do a ton of "double rep" or  "double br. Boxes"  and such yet when it comes to PVE it's here, buy this and support the game!! Wow... That double standard really shows!

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, 3lias said:

Hopefully you can motivate Sven to participate in the weekend event planning, he did write a list with personal PvE event ideas after I asked him. Steve and Luan are currently taking care of the weekend events, but I'm happy to give Sven a go if he shows any interest to do it over a longer period.

We're working on a new solution for support already, you can check the WIP at https://support.fredaikis.com

I don't agree that nothing gets done about things but you have the tendency of repeating some things which I already answered clearly to you, like the car system. For the record, I think we should strive doing as good PvE parts we can every weekend. This weekend it was meant to be the "Private server sale", maybe you don't feel like it's enough but we've been trying to keep you guys in mind for the weekend events as well so that's why it's annoying to constantly hear that you're not being listened to.

First of all @3lias, it's not my job to motivate @Sven. We have tried. Besides, that is YOUR job to keep your staff motivated. There was a distinct difference in weekend events back when Sven was putting them together. He tried to be fair to all the players. I, and others, noticed a drastic change in the content of events when Steve took over. All he seems to be interested in is promoting his friends that predominately play PVP, BR and other aspects of those modes. We tried to point out the imbalance. But it fell on deaf ears. Do we repeat things? Yes, why you might ask? Because the answers given do not come close to a resolution for the problems presented. For example, How long did it take you and your staff to actually address the problem with support? Speaking for myself, I gave up creating tickets a long time ago. I mean, why bother. All you saw were short rude answers, if there were any answers at all. BTW, saying things like 'We will look into that', 'We are working on that', and the ever popular, 'I don't know how to fix it.' don't answer a thing. So, you see, I do read the replies. As you have witnessed, there are more and more players speaking out about issues that have been around for a while. I won't name those issues because 'I don't want to repeat myself'. You would think that if you are so tired of seeing things repeated, you would actually FIX THE PROBLEMS.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 4

How about this @3lias sales options should not count toward any mode for events. Problem solved!  Server sales, GC sales, item sales anything that costs $$$ while it may be an aspect of an event it isn one of the primary 4. Just as map changes was brought up as something that shouldn't be part of BR events, but something just on rotation. There are ways to fix players concerns...but are you really willing??

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, 3lias said:

@3lias First off why should we HAVE TO motivate Sven, or anyone else for that matter??? On top of that, you just got through telling us just "how busy" Sven was at work and how much was on his plate when we discussed the icon reworks. Remember?? Yeah. He was so busy he couldn't optimize an icon here and there but now he can take this AND do PR on the forum for you??? All because Steve refuses to be ALL INCLUSIVE and respectful with ALL PLAYERS?? You state here that Steve and Luan are running the events. @Chaos&Mayhem Had a really good idea there, one discussed before his/her time on here. One that we were told was going to be the way events were... yet here we are. Should I begin a copy paste file??  I see what you're saying about the servers but hear what we are saying as well. We were told a while back these money items weren't going to count anymore … we trusted that.

9 hours ago, 3lias said:

This weekend it was meant to be the "Private server sale", maybe you don't feel like it's enough but we've been trying to keep you guys in mind for the weekend events as well so that's why it's annoying to constantly hear that you're not being listened to.

We had talked about this at length before, on so many topics. There are SOOOOOOO many events and we could go back and do a survey of just how many were PVP or BR heavy. Yes, most of your PVE players do buy a lot but our $$$$ is not all we are good for and that is what is beginning to feel like! So please listen to your players. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

@Sven The above rant is by no means a slap at you. You are always the one to listen and are always fighting for us players. My anger here is for any of us being told to try to push yet more thing on you so that you basically end up telling us you are just too busy and we gotta deal with what ever Steve dishes out. Sorry but after the way things had been done before, this is what I see being done. Heads up No this isn't acceptable at all to do this to you either and I am calling this out publicly!!!

• Love 1

11 hours ago, 3lias said:

So, I have been reading this thread and now I will ad my opinions. I agree with what DNI Adrian said about Sven. When he was trying to help make the game icons and things look better and function better, we were told that "he was too busy to do those sorts of things". What I see happening here is Devs placing too much other work on Sven leaving him no choice but not being able to do said requests. It's not his fault he can't help us, it's on you 3lias. 

The new support web page  looks good, BUT a new support page does no good if people are not going to be there to staff it.

We are NOT being listened to! During a weekend event having things on sale does NOTHING for the PVE players. Where are the BR maps get changed, (PVP focused) Private server rental sale (PVE only benefits from this IF you buy a server), skin box sale (again NOT of any benefit to PVE players) as anyone can purchase them if they have the money, so it's not PVE specific. Stream rewards, again anyone can do, with no specific PVE element. Basically the whole weekend was a bust for the PVE players. NOTHING special. Time after time after time the PVE players have left comments and ideas that have went unheard, and THIS is why we feel that no one is listening or doing anything about it. You think it is annoying, then FIX it! It is not that hard to make 2 things for PVP and 2 things for PVE during weekend events.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

So, I have been reading this thread and now I will ad my opinions. I agree with what DNI Adrian said about Sven. When he was trying to help make the game icons and things look better and function better, we were told that "he was too busy to do those sorts of things". What I see happening here is Devs placing too much other work on Sven leaving him no choice but not being able to do said requests. It's not his fault he can't help us, it's on you 3lias. 

The new support web page  looks good, BUT a new support page does no good if people are not going to be there to staff it.

We are NOT being listened to! During a weekend event having things on sale does NOTHING for the PVE players. Where are the BR maps get changed, (PVP focused) Private server rental sale (PVE only benefits from this IF you buy a server), skin box sale (again NOT of any benefit to PVE players) as anyone can purchase them if they have the money, so it's not PVE specific. Stream rewards, again anyone can do, with no specific PVE element. Basically the whole weekend was a bust for the PVE players. NOTHING special. Time after time after time the PVE players have left comments and ideas that have went unheard, and THIS is why we feel that no one is listening or doing anything about it. You think it is annoying, then FIX it! It is not that hard to make 2 things for PVP and 2 things for PVE during weekend events.

Guys, you are making a lot of assumptions here based on things you have no idea about. Sorry. You can ask Sven himself if he thinks we're putting too much work on him right now, I don't believe so. He has a wide knowledge so sometimes we need him to focus his time on other things, in this case prioritized over the icons. It was very justified and I cannot go into details on what was prioritized over it. Hope you can respect that.

I said that if you think that Sven does a lot better weekend events maybe you can inspire him to do them. I am encouraging him already to take them over but he has other things he'd rather do.

Please see the bigger picture guys. We have in fact tried to give more to PvE players every weekend event. Now was one that had less PvE aspects and here you are directly ranting that we're never listening. If you are really interested in improving stuff try to bring something constructive and stop blaming us for not listening to issues that are constantly addressed.

9 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

@3lias First off why should we HAVE TO motivate Sven, or anyone else for that matter??? On top of that, you just got through telling us just "how busy" Sven was at work and how much was on his plate when we discussed the icon reworks. Remember?? Yeah. He was so busy he couldn't optimize an icon here and there but now he can take this AND do PR on the forum for you??? All because Steve refuses to be ALL INCLUSIVE and respectful with ALL PLAYERS?? You state here that Steve and Luan are running the events. @Chaos&Mayhem Had a really good idea there, one discussed before his/her time on here. One that we were told was going to be the way events were... yet here we are. Should I begin a copy paste file??  I see what you're saying about the servers but hear what we are saying as well. We were told a while back these money items weren't going to count anymore … we trusted that.

We had talked about this at length before, on so many topics. There are SOOOOOOO many events and we could go back and do a survey of just how many were PVP or BR heavy. Yes, most of your PVE players do buy a lot but our $$$$ is not all we are good for and that is what is beginning to feel like! So please listen to your players. 

Yes, you can look back and I agree that PvP players have benefitted more from weekend events if we look at all history, but lately we've actually been trying to improve these things, but you guys don't seem to acknowledge that. 

26 minutes ago, 3lias said:

Yes, you can look back and I agree that PvP players have benefitted more from weekend events if we look at all history, but lately we've actually been trying to improve these things, but you guys don't seem to acknowledge that. 

When you say lately???? Can you tell us a specific event for example???Cuz i make a quick look in events way back to...lets say July 5 and i found those (im speaking for PVE players) July26: Vaga's Trash bag(What an item!!!!!)....August 2: GD Skinboxes(we can buy it easily from market).....August 9: Pve servers in Surv and OW(we already was such servers)....August 16:Tz ,Az, upgrade(in what?Tz still drop one item mostly gas mask and need it 500 rounds to kill it)....ALL the other parts of events it was ONLY for PVP ,STREAMERS,DISCOUNTS,PREMIUM ACC....Nothing special for PVE community directly.If i make a mistake or miss anything pls forgive me!

Have a nice day!!!😉

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1