Sven

Weekend Event!

gK31SFx.jpg

Dear Community,

It's pretty much weekend again and that means time for another weekend event! This time we have a crazy sale on Xsolla where we are doing a 50% discount on the 50€ GC package! (https://playnewz.com/buygc.php) Next to that we have another Battle Royale map rotation, better loot for the Alien & Toxic super zombies in both Open World and Survival and as tip of the ice berg we are bringing back SpringValley in the PVP servers section where players can gain DOUBLE REPUTATION! Enjoy!

Start: August 16, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: August 19, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

1gKIAcZ.jpg

Now, here are further details about every event:

• Battle Royale Map change
    • Arizona is back! As we promised we would be rotating the map and leaving only one map at a time, it's time to bring back the most popular Battle Royale Map! Arizona will be available until next week.

• Toxic & Alien super zombie upgrade
    •  Toxic and Alien super zombies pose a real threat to you and your peers. Now it's time they bring the reward you deserve. Loot is improved on both of them over the weekend!

• SpringValley PVP is back
    • The original PVP map is back this weekend! Join in the fun in this classic map! Get double Reputation during the weekend on it as well! Bring your friends and fight to call yourselves the Kings of the Valley!

• XSOLLA GC Package Discount
    • The 50€ package has a 50% discount. This means it will now cost you 25€ to buy 15.000 GC instead of 50€!
      Note: only at: https://playnewz.com/buygc.php

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

We wish you all a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

gboNKGu.jpg

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, BARBOZ4 said:

The next map after Arizona is the Tropico, no Arena.

oh yeah it was a mistype, sorry. I corrected it!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

better loot for the Alien & Toxic super zombies in both Open World and Survival

Maybe keep this after the event, at least for Toxic and Alien.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, JKS said:

Maybe keep this after the event, at least for Toxic and Alien.

Amen to that @JKS. The loot imbalance for both the Toxic and Alien have been horrible for far too long.

@Sven thanks for listening about this. It was sad when a regular zombie dropped better loot than the Toxic Super (2 PKM heavy machine guns for the regular zombie compared to 1 Heavy  Armor from the Toxic Super) in a radiation zone.

And, like @JKS said, I hope this is a permanent improvement instead of just a weekend thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

45 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

...PKM....

There is a slight exaggeration of PKM drop for normal radiation zombies.

5 hours ago, JKS said:

There is a slight exaggeration of PKM drop for normal radiation zombies.

It's not an exaggeration. It's a fact. One normal radiation zombie dropped 2 PKM heavy machine guns. I know that normally they only drop one PKM ammo box. It was a big surprise to me. I thought that maybe, just maybe, @Steve actually followed through with his statement that he could update the loot drops live without having to wait for an update. It was right after that that the Toxic Super dropped 1 Heavy Armor.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

One normal radiation zombie dropped 2 PKM heavy machine guns

So they didnt drop actually something special huh??? (I cant play the game this days to check it)

6 hours ago, TheWraith said:

So they didnt drop actually something special huh??? (I cant play the game this days to check it)

I will record and post here ;)

9 minutes ago, JKS said:

I will record and post here ;)

Thanks a lot my friend!!! Im on vacations so the internet here is not the best i can find!!!

5 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Thanks a lot my friend!!! Im on vacations so the internet here is not the best i can find!!!

I don't find a tocix kkkkkkkkk, nice. Best loot, with a bug

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:52 AM, Sven said:

Toxic & Alien super zombie upgrade

•  Toxic and Alien super zombies pose a real threat to you and your peers. Now it's time they bring the reward you deserve. Loot is improved on both of them over the weekend!

Ok. Here is my critique of this event.

1) The Alien loot has improved slightly, however they still drop helmets and armor. This needs to stop.

2) I got the chance to kill 2 Toxic Supers. Both appeared at the same time. I was a bit excited at the prospect of having better loot. The first one I killed, which took 500 rounds to kill dropped 1 ADVENTURE BACKPACK. I was shocked. Again, all that effort and all that ammo spent and only 1 item. Then I proceeded to kill the second one. Guess what. All I got for my trouble was 1 Heavy Armor. 1000 rounds total and all I came away with was 2 items? And neither of those were higher tier weapons? You really didn't improve the Toxic. It's still dropping junk. Backpacks and Armor are a big waste of ammo. They both can be easily found just laying on the ground in other locations.

Once again, when I killed a Super I got 8 pieces of loot which consisted of 4 helmets and 1 armor. Sad. People talk about the game economy. After this event I would have to say it's in poor condition. I had high expectations for this event @Sven. Sadly, it fell far short of those expectations. After re-reading the statement from you above, I realize that neither the Alien or the Toxic zombies are going to get any better and are not worth the time to pursue.

Besides the fact that the very minimal improvement in the Alien loot, it will no doubt revert to what it was. Oh, and over the weekend, I was subjected to getting booted out of the game when I tried to enter my vehicle. This should have been addressed and fixed MONTHS ago.

The grade for this event on a scale of A to F (F being a failing grade) I give it an F-.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2019 at 8:03 AM, TheWraith said:

No, just better loot.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:11 PM, CampersRUs said:

Amen to that @JKS. The loot imbalance for both the Toxic and Alien have been horrible for far too long.

@Sven thanks for listening about this. It was sad when a regular zombie dropped better loot than the Toxic Super (2 PKM heavy machine guns for the regular zombie compared to 1 Heavy  Armor from the Toxic Super) in a radiation zone.

And, like @JKS said, I hope this is a permanent improvement instead of just a weekend thing.

I am going to turn off the weekend event now, however since loot can take some hours to update i'll leave the alien & toxic super zombie loot for now as I have proposed to the rest of the team to leave the loot as of how it is during this weekend event.

I think you guys have a point. Let's see what the rest of the team thinks.

Hope you had a great weekend! ;)

Further parts of the weekend event are now turned off. Hope you all had a great weekend! ;)

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I tried at the airport. Profit on items was around 650K. I prefer to stay in dead valley and gather 850k in less time and with more visibility

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

No, just better loot.

By "special" i mean somthing like XMR ammo or a skin beyond ordinary already....But CampersRUs cover me with his critique!!!

Edited by TheWraith

2 hours ago, JKS said:

I tried at the airport. Profit on items was around 650K. I prefer to stay in dead valley and gather 850k in less time and with more visibility

If you ask me personaly....ill say im not going elsewere exept Nato or Dead Valley,,,for what reason????Like you says I have big profit and quick loot. A week ago i was with my  friend in some places and i feld like i was playing the game first time cuz i was there for first time!!!So ill stay in those 2 places, ill gather some loot and all is ok no worries!!!😉

7 hours ago, Sven said:

I am going to turn off the weekend event now, however since loot can take some hours to update i'll leave the alien & toxic super zombie loot for now as I have proposed to the rest of the team to leave the loot as of how it is during this weekend event.

I think you guys have a point. Let's see what the rest of the team thinks.

Hope you had a great weekend! ;)

I find it interesting that you chose to reply to a post I made on the 16th rather than the more recent one. Again, I point out that although you may have 'improved' the loot from the Alien in your perspective, to others, as you can see, the so-called 'improvement' is negligible. They are still dropping the occasional item that is among the most common available. And, as far as the Toxic, is having it drop an Adventure Backpack, or a Heavy Armor an improvement? That is debatable. You see, both those items are found everywhere. Why would we chase one down, only to harvest loot we can more easily acquire elsewhere? I can surmise that any player who has been in the game for 6 months or more has an abundance of these items. Myself, I have well over 1000 of both in my inventory. I also find it interesting that you want to 'see what the rest of the team thinks'. In the past, that has meant no to any changes that we, the community, ask for. I'm sure you can see that I am not alone with this thought. The standard answers are, 'I will discuss it with the team', 'We are working on that', 'Only Fred can fix that' and the ever popular, 'I don't have time because of other things'. Oh well. Looks like just another idea/request will go by the wayside. So sad. Aftermath started it's death spiral in much the same way. No matter, I have other games to play. I spend more time on games on my PlayStation. At least you know what to expect with them. If I want to drive a car, I can be certain that I will not get disconnected from the game.

I would also like to address the radiation zones themselves. The gas masks do enough to hinder our vision. This is even more troubling when it is nighttime. We are all but blinded to what is going on around us. Unless you have a good working knowledge of the area you are in, you are basically at a major disadvantage. Again I suggest you allow us to wear NVG in conjunction with any and all masks and hats. If you must present a lower perspective of the surrounding area, I would suggest, instead of all but totally blocking our view, you change the area to reflect more of a greenish hue.

BTW, there still has been no response to comments about the insensitive language that is used in the game and with certain character names.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎 OH and, Play Nice!!!

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I find it interesting that you chose to reply to a post I made on the 16th rather than the more recent one. Again, I point out that although you may have 'improved' the loot from the Alien in your perspective, to others, as you can see, the so-called 'improvement' is negligible. They are still dropping the occasional item that is among the most common available. And, as far as the Toxic, is having it drop an Adventure Backpack, or a Heavy Armor an improvement? That is debatable. You see, both those items are found everywhere. Why would we chase one down, only to harvest loot we can more easily acquire elsewhere? I can surmise that any player who has been in the game for 6 months or more has an abundance of these items. Myself, I have well over 1000 of both in my inventory. I also find it interesting that you want to 'see what the rest of the team thinks'. In the past, that has meant no to any changes that we, the community, ask for. I'm sure you can see that I am not alone with this thought. The standard answers are, 'I will discuss it with the team', 'We are working on that', 'Only Fred can fix that' and the ever popular, 'I don't have time because of other things'. Oh well. Looks like just another idea/request will go by the wayside. So sad. Aftermath started it's death spiral in much the same way. No matter, I have other games to play. I spend more time on games on my PlayStation. At least you know what to expect with them. If I want to drive a car, I can be certain that I will not get disconnected from the game.

I would also like to address the radiation zones themselves. The gas masks do enough to hinder our vision. This is even more troubling when it is nighttime. We are all but blinded to what is going on around us. Unless you have a good working knowledge of the area you are in, you are basically at a major disadvantage. Again I suggest you allow us to wear NVG in conjunction with any and all masks and hats. If you must present a lower perspective of the surrounding area, I would suggest, instead of all but totally blocking our view, you change the area to reflect more of a greenish hue.

BTW, there still has been no response to comments about the insensitive language that is used in the game and with certain character names.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎 OH and, Play Nice!!!

Allright,

I am going to look at the loot for both the Alien and Toxic super zombie later today when @ElChupacabra gets on and together with him based on the feedback you all posted here I think we can improve the loot significantly. Stay tuned for that. ;)

• Thanks 2

BTW; Update from yesterday:

Alien & Toxic super zombie loot has been updated.
Survival: Both no longer drop attachments / ammo. Increased chances of better gear such as helmets, armor, rare crafting parts & weapons. (Sniper chances remain untouched). There is still a small chance it drops a more "useless" item f.e. stanag C-mag.
Open World:  Both o longer drop attachments / ammo. This already increased chances for the "better" gear such as weapons and snipers.
We will await further feedback to make further changes.

Another update:

Survival: Looked into reports why the Heavy Armor Leg part was so much more rare than the other two (body and shoulder) parts. Found the issue. Leg part now has a very small chance of spawning from Normal Super Zombies & it also spawns from Toxic Super Zombies now. (Before it was only from Alien Super Zombies). Also added the - with a small chance - shoulder part to the Normal Super Zombie loot.