Moly42

super zombies

27 minutes ago, Moly42 said:

so when do the super zombies actually spawn? on the wiki it just says 30m-1.5hr does that mean like 12:30 am to 1.30 am or what?

If you are talking about Super zombies, (the big white zombie) they spawn in the time frame you said, 24 hours of the day. The Alien zombie (the Blood Red one that appears black due to the effect of night vision goggles) only spawns after dark, usually only once between 2200 and 0400. It will very rarely spawn twice in that time period.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

If you are talking about Super zombies, (the big white zombie) they spawn in the time frame you said, 24 hours of the day. The Alien zombie (the Blood Red one that appears black due to the effect of night vision goggles) only spawns after dark, usually only once between 2200 and 0400. It will very rarely spawn twice in that time period.

ok so 1230-130 am game time they spawn? is it just in one location or every location each day

9 minutes ago, Moly42 said:

ok so 1230-130 am game time they spawn? is it just in one location or every location each day

You seem to be talking about the Alien zombie. 2200 = 10 pm so they spawn between 10 pm and 4 am game time. There are multiple locations that the Alien spawns. There are 2 that I know of just in Nato Airforce Base. Another spawns in Death Valley. There are also spawn locations in Boulder City, Campos City and Ridgeway Airport. There are other spawns but I don't remember where they are. Have some fun and explore a lot of different locations. Super zombies spawn all day and night.

Edited by CampersRUs

Just now, CampersRUs said:

You seem to be talking about the Alien zombie. 2200 = 10 pm so they spawn between 10 pm and 4 am game time. There are multiple locations that the Alien spawns. There are 2 that I know of just in Nato Airforce Base. Another spawns in Death Valley. There are also spawn locations in Boulder City, Campos City and Ridgeway Airport. There are other spawns but I don't remember where they are. Have some fun and explore a lot of different locations.

no i mean the regular super zombie. I have played before and killed one but it was so long ago and i don't remember when they spawn. I've got a map up from the wiki that shows where they spawn and how many are in a certain location but the time says 30m-1.5hrs which is what i don't understandColoradoV2_Zombies.png?version=767ebf2cd

1 minute ago, Moly42 said:

no i mean the regular super zombie. I have played before and killed one but it was so long ago and i don't remember when they spawn. I've got a map up from the wiki that shows where they spawn and how many are in a certain location but the time says 30m-1.5hrs which is what i don't understand

What it means is, if you stay in one spot, you will see a Super zombie every 30m to 1.5 hours. That is not the time they will spawn, it's the time frame that they respawn. Supers spawn day and night.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CampersRUs said:

What it means is, if you stay in one spot, you will see a Super zombie every 30m to 1.5 hours. That is not the time they will spawn, it's the time frame that they respawn. Supers spawn day and night.

ahhh ok so if you are in a certain spot for 30 - 1hr [real time?] one will spawn. thank you that makes more sense

Just now, Moly42 said:

ahhh ok so if you are in a certain spot for 30 - 1hr [real time?] one will spawn. thank you that makes more sense

It's actually game time but you got the idea now. Have Fun!!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

No problem. Glad I could help.

Thanks for helping and answering!

Please keep in mind the Alien Super zombies have a CHANCE of spawning at that time range, that doesn't mean they will always spawn every night.

15 hours ago, Moly42 said:

alright, thanks man!

If you have a server private or empty server kill SZ zombies, get out off server and wait 7 min. They will respawn again because the server will be restart.