Jump to content
CampersRUs

FIX THE GARBAGE LOOT THAT DROPPS FROM THE 3 MAIN ZOMBIES

Recommended Posts

After playing what I would call a mediocre weekend event, I decided to go to a radiation area and give it another shot. I was kind of bored so I thought it would bring a little more excitement to the game. When I arrived I was confronted with the usual irradiated zombies and killed a few. They dropped the usual loot they drop which is PKM ammo. Then, I was confronted by a regular Super zombie. It took a little more ammo than usual to kill him but he dropped some decent loot. By decent I mean NO helmets or armor. Then I found an Irradiated Super and attacked him. As usual, it took an extra amount of ammo to kill him. After he was dead, I was shocked to see that he had dropped only 1 SVD. I searched the spot because some items drop into the ground but the SVD was the only loot found. Then, to my surprise, I heard a second Irradiated Super. I lured him to where I was and proceeded to kill him. I was ASTOUNDED to see that he had dropped only 1 HEAVY ARMOR!!! I again searched the area and found NOTHING ELSE!!! What The Hell!!! @Steve, In another thread you were approached about improving and changing loot because of the junk that drops. You stated that 'It will be easy. I can change the loot live so I don't have to wait for an update to do it' Why did you tell that person you can do it, when in reality, you don't have any plan on doing it? Lying to a player about what you can do is worse than not answering at all. Which brings me to my next issue.

Why have none of the developers answered the points I made with the post I have linked here? Is it that you don't want to respond to comments that are other than complimentary? Wait, I think I know what your answer is going to be. 'I'm so busy doing other things I don't have time' OR 'I'll bring this up in the next meeting and see what everyone says about it' OR you just don't give a damn. In the link below, I tried presenting some issues as precisely as possible in an adult, polite manner. So much for diplomacy. Yes, the post may be in the wrong thread. I was just following the thought that was presented in the thread. Besides, the issue presented affects ALL game modes, not just survival.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8185-another-unnecessary-suggestions/&do=findComment&comment=42808

If you think that ignoring what I have been trying to point out is going to get me frustrated and just drop the issues, you are sadly mistaken. If anything, it's going to irritate me more and you will hear it more and more.

Bottom Line here guys, You are doing little to nothing to fix some issues that have been ongoing for well over a year. Some for longer than 2 years. You want to keep this game relevant. You want to keep making money. You want the players to be happy. Well, unless you stop sidestepping issues that are hurting the overall enjoyment of the game, you will end up with nothing. I know I've said this before. But it bares repeating. And NO, I'm not speaking for just the PVE side. I'm speaking for ALL the players and modes. Since you have little to not separation between the modes, what issues presented here effect ALL GAME MODES.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 😎

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

After playing what I would call a mediocre weekend event, I decided to go to a radiation area and give it another shot. I was kind of bored so I thought it would bring a little more excitement to the game. When I arrived I was confronted with the usual irradiated zombies and killed a few. They dropped the usual loot they drop which is PKM ammo. Then, I was confronted by a regular Super zombie. It took a little more ammo than usual to kill him but he dropped some decent loot. By decent I mean NO helmets or armor. Then I found an Irradiated Super and attacked him. As usual, it took an extra amount of ammo to kill him. After he was dead, I was shocked to see that he had dropped only 1 SVD. I searched the spot because some items drop into the ground but the SVD was the only loot found. Then, to my surprise, I heard a second Irradiated Super. I lured him to where I was and proceeded to kill him. I was ASTOUNDED to see that he had dropped only 1 HEAVY ARMOR!!! I again searched the area and found NOTHING ELSE!!! What The Hell!!! @Steve, In another thread you were approached about improving and changing loot because of the junk that drops. You stated that 'It will be easy. I can change the loot live so I don't have to wait for an update to do it' Why did you tell that person you can do it, when in reality, you don't have any plan on doing it? Lying to a player about what you can do is worse than not answering at all. Which brings me to my next issue.

Why have none of the developers answered the points I made with the post I have linked here? Is it that you don't want to respond to comments that are other than complimentary? Wait, I think I know what your answer is going to be. 'I'm so busy doing other things I don't have time' OR 'I'll bring this up in the next meeting and see what everyone says about it' OR you just don't give a damn. In the link below, I tried presenting some issues as precisely as possible in an adult, polite manner. So much for diplomacy. Yes, the post may be in the wrong thread. I was just following the thought that was presented in the thread. Besides, the issue presented affects ALL game modes, not just survival.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8185-another-unnecessary-suggestions/&do=findComment&comment=42808

If you think that ignoring what I have been trying to point out is going to get me frustrated and just drop the issues, you are sadly mistaken. If anything, it's going to irritate me more and you will hear it more and more.

Bottom Line here guys, You are doing little to nothing to fix some issues that have been ongoing for well over a year. Some for longer than 2 years. You want to keep this game relevant. You want to keep making money. You want the players to be happy. Well, unless you stop sidestepping issues that are hurting the overall enjoyment of the game, you will end up with nothing. I know I've said this before. But it bares repeating. And NO, I'm not speaking for just the PVE side. I'm speaking for ALL the players and modes. Since you have little to not separation between the modes, what issues presented here effect ALL GAME MODES.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 😎

 They dont care about sz az drops or general realistic upgrades of the game...but very often we see new hilarius skins or skin boxes with horns or angel wings!!!! I wrote it and elswere...this is not survival game anymore just a fashion show!!!! I personaly dont waste time go in radiation areas cz like you says loot is poor and is for lauph (that is mine 😂)!!!And why  radiation is foggy where did you see that???

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

 I decided to go to a radiation area and give it another shot. I was kind of bored so I thought it would bring a little more excitement to the game.

Yea. I have a topic saying that too. No makes diference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With "irritated" zombie you mean the toxic green-ish super zombie right? -- We are talking about Open World here correct? (just want to make sure)

If this is the case this definitively does not sound correct and something we have to look into. I was unaware of this till now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sven said:

With "irritated" zombie you mean the toxic green-ish super zombie right? -- We are talking about Open World here correct? (just want to make sure)

If this is the case this definitively does not sound correct and something we have to look into. I was unaware of this till now.

No. The "normal zombies" in the radiation. 
The normal zombies drop PKM a lot. The Toxic costs 3 x 200 PKM and drops nothing or less than SZ "normal"

Radiation definitely not makes sense to explore.

And airdrops. Think about get out this option and put a more "toxic areas" events to get itens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sven said:

With "irritated" zombie you mean the toxic green-ish super zombie right? -- We are talking about Open World here correct? (just want to make sure)

If this is the case this definitively does not sound correct and something we have to look into. I was unaware of this till now.

Yes. I'm talking about the Toxic green zombies. I honestly can't see how you or the other Developers and/or Admins weren't aware of this. This is not my first post on this issue. Plus, there have been other members of this forum that have tried bringing this to your attention. (Again, when I say YOUR I'm talking about everyone on your staff that is responsible for responding to comments, issues, complaints, reports and the like. For example,

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, JKS said:

Yea. I have a topic saying that too. No makes diference.

 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:27 AM, TheWraith said:

 They dont care about sz az drops or general realistic upgrades of the game...but very often we see new hilarius skins or skin boxes with horns or angel wings!!!! I wrote it and elswere...this is not survival game anymore just a fashion show!!!! I personaly dont waste time go in radiation areas cz like you says loot is poor and is for lauph (that is mine 😂)!!!And why  radiation is foggy where did you see that???

Of course, these are just 2 examples related to this subject. You cannot expect the gaming community to be happy when issues like these and so many others are either brushed aside, not answered, or given the answer of 'I understand and will bring this up in the next meeting. All those that are responsible for repairing issues that happen should be checking this forum DAILY. By not doing that, you are letting really good, loyal gamers like myself to become so frustrated with poor game quality that they eventually leave. For myself, I'm like a dog with a bone. I'm going to keep chewing on it till there's nothing left. Unfortunately, there is less and less of that 'bone' left to chew with this game. I haven't made almost 600 posts here because I like posting. I'm doing my level best to point out issues that I see so they can be addressed in a timely manor and fixed. It's up to you the staff of Infestation: The New Z to see to it that these problems are fixed. @Fred, @ElChupacabra, @3lias, become active and take some of the heat off @Sven. BECOME MORE ACTIVE!! DO SOMETHING TO HELP WITH IMPROVING THE GAME!! COME OUT OF HIDING AND TALK TO THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS FORUM!!! We're actually a really nice group of people. We don't bite, well, for the most part. We may get frustrated and long winded at times. We may even lose our tempers and rant and rave and even YELL!! It's not done to be disrespectful or hurtful, it's because WE CARE ABOUT THIS GAME and WANT TO SEE IT THRIVE AND GROW!! Oh, and please, Please, PLEASE... Motivate the support staff to do more than just give the standard answers for reports they receive. If someone is having a problem, HELP THEM FIX IT. Some of us try to help by answering questions for newer members of this forum. WE CARE!!! SO SHOULD YOU!!!

Here is just one example:

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8210-super-zombies/

It's easy when you really care about what happens with the game.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JKS said:

Radiation definitely not makes sense to explore.

Not worth it really....why is foggy??? Gas mask aleady "cut" the vision this is not enough????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

Not worth it really....why is foggy??? Gas mask aleady "cut" the vision this is not enough????

Sorry, but I can't understand well. I sayed that before, but my native language not is english.

I try to say, the Radiation is fun because is diferent. But no have sense to explore because the itens droped are very "low level".

Only in airport, with a great strategy you can make a "good" loot (if you no have a dc or die with instant respaw zombies).

I can't understand why we have PKM drop in Radiation.

 

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

Motivate the support staff to do more than just give the standard answers for reports they receive. If someone is having a problem

Yea.

They treat you like an idiot when you report a bug

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yovq7bh4mjisuk4/Suport.PNG

I discover a bug when you crash the game and login again, you not forced to respaw. You can do that at many ways. But for the suport I most try in real life. Thks support, I apreciate that. 
And they fix my 107, but I do not care about my 107. My problem is the bug in game. 

PKM drop in radiation (to much)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfbfDBN0b0

Same "login" after move GI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXkHojMPIWE

107 fixed in my inventory (maybe I can dup this item if I try, but I not do that if the support don't care about feedback)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAmxSUJ_cI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp7xEECYISU

 

 

Thks

Edited by JKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JKS said:

Sorry, but I can't understand well. I sayed that before, but my native language not is english.

I try to say, the Radiation is fun because is diferent. But no have sense to explore because the itens droped are very "low level".

Only in airport, with a great strategy you can make a "good" loot (if you no have a dc or die with instant respaw zombies).

I can't understand why we have PKM drop in Radiation.

 

Yea.

They treat you like an idiot when you report a bug

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yovq7bh4mjisuk4/Suport.PNG

I discover a bug when you crash the game and login again, you not forced to respaw. You can do that at many ways. But for the suport I most try in real life. Thks support, I apreciate that. 
And they fix my 107, but I do not care about my 107. My problem is the bug in game. 

PKM drop in radiation (to much)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfbfDBN0b0

Same "login" after move GI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXkHojMPIWE

107 fixed in my inventory (maybe I can dup this item if I try, but I not do that if the support don't care about feedback)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEAmxSUJ_cI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp7xEECYISU

 

 

Thks

Maybe you can elaborate how you were treated like an idiot by the support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 5:44 AM, CampersRUs said:

After playing what I would call a mediocre weekend event, I decided to go to a radiation area and give it another shot. I was kind of bored so I thought it would bring a little more excitement to the game. When I arrived I was confronted with the usual irradiated zombies and killed a few. They dropped the usual loot they drop which is PKM ammo. Then, I was confronted by a regular Super zombie. It took a little more ammo than usual to kill him but he dropped some decent loot. By decent I mean NO helmets or armor. Then I found an Irradiated Super and attacked him. As usual, it took an extra amount of ammo to kill him. After he was dead, I was shocked to see that he had dropped only 1 SVD. I searched the spot because some items drop into the ground but the SVD was the only loot found. Then, to my surprise, I heard a second Irradiated Super. I lured him to where I was and proceeded to kill him. I was ASTOUNDED to see that he had dropped only 1 HEAVY ARMOR!!! I again searched the area and found NOTHING ELSE!!! What The Hell!!! @Steve, In another thread you were approached about improving and changing loot because of the junk that drops. You stated that 'It will be easy. I can change the loot live so I don't have to wait for an update to do it' Why did you tell that person you can do it, when in reality, you don't have any plan on doing it? Lying to a player about what you can do is worse than not answering at all. Which brings me to my next issue.

Why have none of the developers answered the points I made with the post I have linked here? Is it that you don't want to respond to comments that are other than complimentary? Wait, I think I know what your answer is going to be. 'I'm so busy doing other things I don't have time' OR 'I'll bring this up in the next meeting and see what everyone says about it' OR you just don't give a damn. In the link below, I tried presenting some issues as precisely as possible in an adult, polite manner. So much for diplomacy. Yes, the post may be in the wrong thread. I was just following the thought that was presented in the thread. Besides, the issue presented affects ALL game modes, not just survival.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/8185-another-unnecessary-suggestions/&do=findComment&comment=42808

If you think that ignoring what I have been trying to point out is going to get me frustrated and just drop the issues, you are sadly mistaken. If anything, it's going to irritate me more and you will hear it more and more.

Bottom Line here guys, You are doing little to nothing to fix some issues that have been ongoing for well over a year. Some for longer than 2 years. You want to keep this game relevant. You want to keep making money. You want the players to be happy. Well, unless you stop sidestepping issues that are hurting the overall enjoyment of the game, you will end up with nothing. I know I've said this before. But it bares repeating. And NO, I'm not speaking for just the PVE side. I'm speaking for ALL the players and modes. Since you have little to not separation between the modes, what issues presented here effect ALL GAME MODES.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 😎

I actually think you have a good point. However radiation zones haven't been in the game for 1-2 years. Please bear in mind that some of the things you consider issues like misplaced rocks etc. is not an issue for everyone.

I'm honestly going to say that we likely missed some of your reports. But we have also disccussed some of your feedback and decided not to do exactly what you've asked for. With this said, I appreciate your engagement very much and I will try to be better at not missing out on your feedback in the future.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, 3lias said:

I actually think you have a good point. However radiation zones haven't been in the game for 1-2 years. Please bear in mind that some of the things you consider issues like misplaced rocks etc. is not an issue for everyone.

I'm honestly going to say that we likely missed some of your reports. But we have also disccussed some of your feedback and decided not to do exactly what you've asked for. With this said, I appreciate your engagement very much and I will try to be better at not missing out on your feedback in the future.

First of all, thank you for finally responding. When I talk about issues that have been around for 1-2 years, I'm talking about things like broken vehicles, horrible loot drops, system boots, FPS that goes wild (I had a 1400 FPS over the past weekend and my game was locked in a similar manner to what @Katryna247 reported to tech support.) Now, this only occurred once for me, but she had hardly any access for much of the weekend. I also understand that you are not going to take every suggestion I present and implement it. That is not my point here. The main point is the lack of participation of the staff. I can take no for an answer. However, no answer of any sort is far worse than a no answer. @Sven is a trooper. He takes the heat for just about every negative issue that is presented here. He doesn't get enough credit for the effort that he does put forth. However, he is not the only admin/developer connected with this game. He is simply the only one that takes the critical comments and pushes forward. My point here is, share the responsibility to respond to our posts. There's an old saying 'Many hands make light work'. We get frustrated when we try to help by pointing out what we perceive as problems and get no response. It's just as bad for us to see short replies that do not address our issues. Some people feel like they are being treated unfairly thus you see the language take a derogatory turn. (This issue is especially bothersome to me. We are told to keep the dialog respectful. However, we see very disrespectful language directed at us in the in game text chat, that we report using the in game report feature, and nothing ever gets done about it.) Another example of the poor response from the support staff. We are even told that 'You have to understand that this occurs in video games' and to just 'ignore it'. Or we hear, 'Oh, it's just part of the game'. Racial slurs, Sexual innuendo, blatant foul language that is disguised by U$ing special characters, and homophobic comments should not be a part of ANY aspect of the game. That includes character names, server names, in game chat whether that be on discord, on the in game voice chat and the in game text chat, and posts in this forum.

 

1 hour ago, 3lias said:

I appreciate your engagement very much and I will try to be better at not missing out on your feedback in the future.

I hope that you mean EVERYONE'S feedback. I am not the only one posting here. However,  I am one of the few that will call you out when things that are broken do not get fixed in a timely manner or at least acknowledged that you are working on it. And reporting that it is either fixed, or it's beyond the scope of what you are able to do and tell us so. BE HONEST. Communicating goes a long way to keeping us engaged in the game. You all have a mostly thankless job. When you hide, you magnify the negative feelings we, the gaming community, have toward you. I hope this helps explain what I'm talking about. There have been some new members of the forum that have presented issues they see. Acknowledge their input. Keep the community engaged.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 3lias said:

Maybe you can elaborate how you were treated like an idiot by the support?

I reported a GI bug where you are not forced to respawn. The support don't pay attention because they think I'm reporting something common in the game


See this video (all video), I put a Skin in the sniper to make more easy understand. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM7p304eCR4

This will be the third time I report this bug. 

Please pay attention . I AM NOT FORCED TO RESPAW

 

Edited by JKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 5:58 PM, CampersRUs said:

.....

18 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

The in game reporting system is still useless as far as I'm concerned. As is repeatedly asking players to 'take a screenshot' or 'make a video'. I used to take screenshots and post them but eventually nothing got done about what I was presenting. Those that post videos depicting what they deem as cheating is mostly just brushed aside as a 'perspective' type issue.

Because it I say;
"They treat you like an idiot when you report a bug"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...