Sven

Weekend Event!

yNUwAfx.jpg

Dear Community,

It's almost weekend again and that means time for another weekend event. This time we have an epic free revive weekend coming up together with three other cool events. We hope you all like them and that this weekend event contains something for every type of player. Before we jump into the actual event here is the exact dates:

Start: August 9, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: August 12, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

zJNaU1Y.jpg

Now, here are further details about every event:

• Battle Royale Map change
    • Arena is back! As we promised we would be rotating the map and leaving only one map at a time, it's time to bring back the most popular Battle Royale Map! Arena will be available until next week.

• PVE Servers
    • Rebuilding your GI? Need that sniper stock? We are adding a few Official PvE servers. Now you don't have to worry about people killing you and stealing your precious loot! Available in Open World and Survival. 

• Free Revive Weekend
    • Die away! Don't be afraid to die now. We are allowing every player, regardless of account subscription to revive themselves completely free! PvP servers and Open World Servers only.

• First-Person-Only Rocky Ford PVP Server
    • The most popular PvP map is now going to be a showcase of skills! First-Person only servers will be available in Rocky Ford Hybrid Servers (Every gun type allowed). Bring your 360s and your quickscopes to play in Rocky Ford.

Just now, Sven said:

✨😱 WEEKEND SALE! LIVE NOW! 🔥 This weekend with the Custom Guerilla Fun Edition Fallen Angel brand new in the market! 👀 (Check picture or in-game marketplace for more discounts!)

9seJava.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

V5Wl9Kl.jpg

• Thanks 2

LikE!

Plz make the radiation area drop less PKM gun, only ammo. And make a alarm before appears to prepare your character.

6 hours ago, JKS said:

LikE!

Plz make the radiation area drop less PKM gun, only ammo. And make a alarm before appears to prepare your character.

It sould be some alarm sound for radiation!!! 

I think is good!!!

• Thanks 2

@Sven Well, I would liked to have came here and left a nice comment about this weeks weekend event, but I can't. It's not that I don't want to, because I really do; I was actually looking forward to PVE in Survival,  but..........I now have a support ticket #112571 that is over 24hrs old since I last answered support about the issue I am having. NO response from support! I can NOT play the game with the issue I am having, so therefor not only can I NOT play, but I am MISSING out on the weekend event! What is support's excuse now? It was not on the weekend when I first reported my issue and started conversation with support. A few replies later, (24 hrs later) the weekend comes and support is NON-EXISTENT!!! How are players supposed to play and give feedback good or bad, if they can't play?

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Cuz im a noob in those things....Can someone explain me about curent event???? I try play for an hour (official pve server) but i didnt understand what suppose try to win, im talkinking only for pve part(only 1 for us again)....poor loot, sz drop 1-2 ARs high jump dont work... Increase xp territory???? My skills tree is full. Faster pick up??? I have already this perk. Ingrease money??? I think im ok with this too. So??? Anyone has any idea to make visit in that server more fun???? Otherwish no thanks ill stay in clasic servers and not waste time..

✨😱 WEEKEND SALE! LIVE NOW! 🔥 This weekend with the Custom Guerilla Fun Edition Fallen Angel brand new in the market! 👀 (Check picture or in-game marketplace for more discounts!)

9seJava.jpg

17 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

@Sven Well, I would liked to have came here and left a nice comment about this weeks weekend event, but I can't. It's not that I don't want to, because I really do; I was actually looking forward to PVE in Survival,  but..........I now have a support ticket #112571 that is over 24hrs old since I last answered support about the issue I am having. NO response from support! I can NOT play the game with the issue I am having, so therefor not only can I NOT play, but I am MISSING out on the weekend event! What is support's excuse now? It was not on the weekend when I first reported my issue and started conversation with support. A few replies later, (24 hrs later) the weekend comes and support is NON-EXISTENT!!! How are players supposed to play and give feedback good or bad, if they can't play?

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

I have went through your ticket personally, seen all the messages, but unfortunately at this moment I can not particularly help you. I don't know how / why the ticket got closed but I have personally asked @ElChupacabra to re-look into your ticket as soon as he has some time. I wish I was able to help and fix your issue straight away here :(

Sorry for the trouble.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sven said:

I have went through your ticket personally, seen all the messages, but unfortunately at this moment I can not particularly help you. I don't know how / why the ticket got closed but I have personally asked @ElChupacabra to re-look into your ticket as soon as he has some time. I wish I was able to help and fix your issue straight away here :(

Sorry for the trouble.

Correction here* sorry, ticket was never closed***

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2019 at 1:59 PM, Akhenaton said:

Nice to see a PVE server! Although Oregon would be lot more interesting in my opinion for PVE.

We will consider this for the next time!

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, Sven said:

Sorry for the trouble.

@Sven, it's very nice that you finally responded to @Katryna247's issue. My question to you is, what is the reason you have not responded to my posts? When I say 'YOU' I'm talking about any of the Admins and/or Developers.

Edited by CampersRUs

10 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven, it's very nice that you finally responded to @Katryna247's issue. My question to you is, what is the reason you have not responded to my posts? When I say 'YOU' I'm talking about any of the Admins and/or Developers.

I mean I can't control what others do. I personally think forums are important and everyone should check and respond to threads from time to time. Not up to me.