RIpper1403

Another unnecessary suggestions

Hello!

I know that the developers of the game will not pay attention again, but I will write.

I have an idea about cars.Since cars are not often found on the map, you can make sure that cars can be saved in a safe zone or in the forest, but for this you need keys that a player carries in a backpack or holds in a safe zone. If a player is killed, then the keys get to another player. And he can find this car somewhere on the map.

2 years ago you said that you want to change the lighting on survival.To make the lighting look like an early ISS. So it would be prettier.

Why are there fewer scary sounds? Now they sound very rarely.

I suggest making the grass more optimized and adding some bushes and small trees to the forests.So you can hide better.You can also add a little vegetation to the cities.

Many players have long been asking for this.You need to make more loot variety on survival.More variety of helmets that won't spawn,guns etc.In each place, the loot is almost the same.

I think you can make sniper rifles more accessible to players.I would like to return to the excitement that was before in WarZ.I want to find snipers at military bases or points.

Damn, crafting ammo should make sense.Magazines are very easy to find in the world and crafting is very meaningless. I suggest increasing the rarity of magazines.

Can still add a weapon breakdown?So that weapons can be repaired?

You have a long time ago agreed with the idea of zombie armor.Naturally, this armor cannot be taken away, but it will be harder to kill zombies.Such zombies can be added to military bases or to the big cities.

A lot of military loot spawn on farms and ranches.This should be fixed.And also on the highway, where there are cars, you can find a lot of military loot.

Remove many trees in Colorado V1 that are stuck in rocks or mountains.And you should also remove grass on rocky terrain.

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

Lots of cool ideas there.  Wonder if they will listen?

I don’t know, but I really hope

Edited by RIpper1403

Hi @RIpper1403

First of all I'd like to say what a shame that your original post slipped by. I have read it and just in case I am going to reply to that original thread as well, but first i'll reply to this one.

I'd like to say that I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into these suggestions. Some are very nice ideas. Thanks!

Let me answer each of your point separately:

I have an idea about cars.Since cars are not often found on the map, you can make sure that cars can be saved in a safe zone or in the forest, but for this you nee d keys that a player carries in a backpack or holds in a safe zone. If a player is killed, then the keys get to another player. And he can find this car somewhere on the map.

We have / had some plans for vehicles and this is also something we have talked about in the past.

Current situation is that the whole system is still (unfortunately) very unstable. Over the past periods we have tried numerous amount of fixes, we have reduced the amount of vehicles spawning, increased again, etc. etc. 

We'd like to prioritize fixing the actual system first before expanding it with more features. If we get to that point we'll most likely make it so you can lock / unlock cars, they will have an inventory, switch lights on / off, perhaps FPS view, unique klaxons etc. etc. All plans.

Hope this gives you a better insight on that.

2 years ago you said that you want to change the lighting on survival.To make the lighting look like an early ISS. So it would be prettier.

Why are there fewer scary sounds? Now they sound very rarely.

We have been working on the overall lighting ever since. If you have any particular suggestions please let us know. Lighting is map based and we try to have the same lighting on every map but if something doesn't feel right, let us know.

Scary sounds are random and overall to give the "scary" effect we have made them more rare.

I suggest making the grass more optimized and adding some bushes and small trees to the forests.So you can hide better.You can also add a little vegetation to the cities.

Optimizing / improving the grass and other foliage is on our to-do list. Something we definitively aim to do.

Many players have long been asking for this.You need to make more loot variety on survival.More variety of helmets that won't spawn,guns etc.In each place, the loot is almost the same.

I have heared this before. Best way you can help / other players reading this is come with particular reports. For example this way: "loot in Colorado V1 Survival in the super markets in Clearview, Smallville and Campos is always the same. Please consider X, I suggest X etc." <- This will help out a lot.

I think you can make sniper rifles more accessible to players.I would like to return to the excitement that was before in WarZ.I want to find snipers at military bases or points.

You mean to say: Make snipers more common in Survival on Military places? Wouldn't that just go exactly against your "return to the excitement that was before in WarZ" - feeling? :P

Damn, crafting ammo should make sense.Mag azines are very easy to find in the world and crafting is very meaningless. I suggest increasing the rarity of magazines.

Good suggestion. We'll look into this.

If you have further particular suggestions about crafting a certain item / certain type of items please let us know. Please be as explaining as possible Look at example I mentioned about the loot.

Can still add a weapon breakdown?So that weapons can be repaired?

We have made the decision to never add durability back into this game ever again.

We are considering / brainstorming about a system that allows players to literally "break down" weapons aka shred weapons and get components back. On the long term we'd like to do this for Survival to make the crafting system more advanced. If I hear more about the progress on this i'll make sure to let the community know.

You have a long time ago agreed with the idea of zombie armor.Naturally, this armor cannot be taken away, but it will be harder to kill zombies.Such zombies can be added to military bases or to the big cities.

Love this. I remember. I am going to come up with some concepts and propose this to the rest of the team. I definitively think this can get into the game quite easily.

A lot of military loot spawn on farms and ranches.This should be fixed.And also on the highway, where there are cars, you can find a lot of military loot.

Once again I am going to ask you here to be more particular. Please refer to unique locations / maps / POI's so we can work from there. ;)

Remove many trees in Colorado V1 that are stuck in rocks or mountains.And you should also remove grass on rocky terrain.

Do you happen to have examples of this? Once again this is a very "global" point and not much we can easily do if we don't have examples. Sorry.

I hope these answers help you, and the rest of the community a bit.

Best Regards,

Sven

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sven said:

Hi @RIpper1403

First of all I'd like to say what a shame that your original post slipped by. I have read it and just in case I am going to reply to that original thread as well, but first i'll reply to this one.

I'd like to say that I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into these suggestions. Some are very nice ideas. Thanks!

We have / had some plans for vehicles and this is also something we have talked about in the past.

Current situation is that the whole system is still (unfortunately) very unstable. Over the past periods we have tried numerous amount of fixes, we have reduced the amount of vehicles spawning, increased again, etc. etc. 

We'd like to prioritize fixing the actual system first before expanding it with more features. If we get to that point we'll most likely make it so you can lock / unlock cars, they will have an inventory, switch lights on / off, perhaps FPS view, unique klaxons etc. etc. All plans.

We have been working on the overall lighting ever since. If you have any particular suggestions please let us know. Lighting is map based and we try to have the same lighting on every map but if something doesn't feel right, let us know.

Scary sounds are random and overall to give the "scary" effect we have made them more rare.

Optimizing / improving the grass and other foliage is on our to-do list. Something we definitively aim to do.

I have heared this before. Best way you can help / other players reading this is come with particular reports. For example this way: "loot in Colorado V1 Survival in the super markets in Clearview, Smallville and Campos is always the same. Please consider X, I suggest X etc." <- This will help out a lot.

You mean to say: Make snipers more common in Survival on Military places? Wouldn't that just go exactly against your "return to the excitement that was before in WarZ" - feeling? :P

If you have further particular suggestions about crafting a certain item / certain type of items please let us know. Please be as explaining as possible Look at example I mentioned about the loot.

We have made the decision to never add durability back into this game ever again.

We are considering / brainstorming about a system that allows players to literally "break down" weapons aka shred weapons and get components back. On the long term we'd like to do this for Survival to make the crafting system more advanced. If I hear more about the progress on this i'll make sure to let the community know.

Love this. I remember. I am going to come up with some concepts and propose this to the rest of the team. I definitively think this can get into the game quite easily.

Once again I am going to ask you here to be more particular. Please refer to unique locations / maps / POI's so we can work from there. ;)

Do you happen to have examples of this? Once again this is a very "global" point and not much we can easily do if we don't have examples. Sorry.

Best Regards,

Sven

I will definitely answer all this and clarify some things. When I have time))Thanks for answers

21 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

I will definitely answer all this and clarify some things. When I have time))Thanks for answers

Thanks!

Just to get back to YOU before you get back to me; been working on a zombie armor -- juggernaut suit especially made to protect yourself against zombies.

It's still WIP but here is some pics:

GVMb9BJ.png

NURXW78.png

8BSG5Dj.png

KImXY13.png

H5T4RsB.png

My plan further is to add this to Survival where; you can upgrade the armor using parts. Player will start with basic version and over time be able to upgrade it to the ultimate version, in the pics is the version that is the "ultimate" as it has all the parts combined ;) 

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 3:31 AM, RIpper1403 said:

@Sven,

If you recall, for many months I have been trying to point these issues out. Boulders with trees sticking out. Trees placed in the middle of vehicles, Far too many boulders all over the map clumped together, in some places so many that it becomes close to impossible to travel by vehicle. Put that in combination with trees that have branches hanging so low you can't see where anything is. In fact, the resemble gigantic 60' or taller bushes. In every forest I've been in, I've never seen a tree with branches covering the ground. Trees sprouting in the middle of roads once again. Trees with branches sticking through walls and fences. (I'm sure you remember the screenshots I've posted). it's my hope that these issues finally get fixed to give the terrain a more natural feel. I know this is a monumental task, however, if it had been addressed when it was first pointed out, it wouldn't be the major issue it is today. I believe you can find my screenshots in the Map thread. If you want a first hand look at what I'm talking about with trees sticking through walls, go to Camp Splinter.

Just adding my 2¢.

BTW, I like the idea for zombie armor. What you have pictured looks great. You could even eventually add this to Survival. Looks like it could be crafted with some 'spare' zombie parts 😂

Edited by CampersRUs

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven,

If you recall, for many months I have been trying to point these issues out. Boulders with trees sticking out. Trees placed in the middle of vehicles, Far too many boulders all over the map clumped together, in some places so many that it becomes close to impossible to travel by vehicle. Put that in combination with trees that have branches hanging so low you can't see where anything is. In fact, the resemble gigantic 60' or taller bushes. In every forest I've been in, I've never seen a tree with branches covering the ground. Trees sprouting in the middle of roads once again. Trees with branches sticking through walls and fences. (I'm sure you remember the screenshots I've posted). it's my hope that these issues finally get fixed to give the terrain a more natural feel. I know this is a monumental task, however, if it had been addressed when it was first pointed out, it wouldn't be the major issue it is today. I believe you can find my screenshots in the Map thread. If you want a first hand look at what I'm talking about with trees sticking through walls, go to Camp Splinter.

Just adding my 2¢.

BTW, I like the idea for zombie armor. What you have pictured looks great. You could even eventually add this to Survival. Looks like it could be crafted with some 'spare' zombie parts 😂

Hi @CampersRUs,

Regarding the juggernaut "zombie" armor this is indeed the plan. It's totally aimed to fit in Survival and that is what it's made for. There will be 3 variants for the helmet and the armor; a basic, medium and ultimate one. The basic one can be crafted using a heavy armor and other parts, and from there using unique new item parts (not sure what exactly yet) you'll be able to upgrade your armor and helmet towards the ultimate status. Each time you upgrade it, it will be stronger and stronger. It's not going to give more protection than the heavy armor, but it's going to decrease damage from zombies taken. The ultimate one will obviously block the most damage.

Next to that I am going to make a very cool skin for the ultimate versions of the helmet and the armor. Overall this item in it's ultimate form will be very hard to get and definitively something you want to make sure not to lose / die with. Going to be fun!

Next to this we do plan to make it so when using this armor your movement speed is slightly decreased, as it's pretty "big" so to say.

Regarding your boulders with trees sticking out, I know. Although I have to say the amount of boulders could have something to do with the PVP in that area; for example if we find it's too open around a certain spawn point we could use boulders (as example) to give more cover for players. When it comes to these individual reports I am certain @Steve is aware of this and I'd recommend to keep reporting these cases including screenshots so that Steve can fix these. Thanks for sharing them on the map report thread.

Best Regards,

Sven

8 hours ago, Sven said:

Regarding your boulders with trees sticking out, I know. Although I have to say the amount of boulders could have something to do with the PVP in that area; for example if we find it's too open around a certain spawn point we could use boulders (as example) to give more cover for players. When it comes to these individual reports I am certain @Steve is aware of this and I'd recommend to keep reporting these cases including screenshots so that Steve can fix these. Thanks for sharing them on the map report thread.

With regard to the tree and boulder situation, I suggest you take a look at this thread. It's dated back in December of last year and is a perfect illustration of what I'm getting at.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5385-maps-open-world/&do=findComment&comment=36742

You state that you use trees and boulders to give cover for the spawn locations. How about this. Instead of littering the entire map and making it difficult for the PVE players to get around, why not either have a more random spawn rotation. Or, have the players spawn in a safe zone. I believe that you use only one map for both PVP and PVE. For example, my favorite playground, Colorado V2 PVE server US. You know you could be having just the opposite effect that you are going for. You could be drawing a bullseye on the spawn locations simply by over populating those locations with excess terrain items such as boulders, trees, bushes, etc. A camper could simply get more kills by hanging around one of these areas and then, right after the spawn protection stops, BLAM!!! One dead spawner.

Food for thought

On 8/6/2019 at 3:46 PM, Sven said:

Hi @RIpper1403

Best Regards,

Sven

Hello!

I have time and am ready to answer the previous one.

First I want to answer about lighting.I would like lighting that will not be too bright for the eyes.An example of this will be below

infestation-survivor-stories-1.jpg

Even in the woods it was quite dark. It created an atmosphere.Now the forests in the game are very boring and monotonous.No bushes, changing bird sounds, etc..It looks very cool to me.

66cd4f3cc549da2e04f2bd0e3a5b32c8.jpg

About scary sounds...

I think you need to make them a little louder and add sharper sounds which could really scare.Like those that were in WarZ.. They really scared.

The foliage that I wrote about earlier is in the image below.

8a521c2c83c7ccec2bea1df72fd31c51.jpg

p1_31120023604290.JPG

About loot:

I mean, in all cities on Colorado V1 loot is almost the same. Perhaps Colorado V2. I don’t mean hospitals and markets or police stations. I mean loot in general. Weapons appear very monotonous everywhere.
Loot in cities and farms or towns should be different.

-On the farms there should be krugers, shotguns, mosin. Also melee. But there should not spawn assault rifles, body armors, etc.

-In small towns, loot should be ordinary ... not military

-It’s already better in big cities, because there are military points, etc.

-As for military bases, everything is fine.Only sometimes too many weapons spawn there and cannot be carried away. Therefore, it should be reduced.

Often you can find military loot in all fire stations and this is not right.

I wrote about sniper rifles.

-I meant that snipers could spawn in different places, but naturally rarely.To somehow diversify the search for loot and PVP.

You wrote that do not add a weapon durability.Then there is the idea of spawn weapons with a different number of rounds

-How about adding continuous radiation to some places on the map?And add mutated zombies there.

-And also at all places on the map at night, make all zombies faster and stronger. You can also add red eyes to them.

-In general, zombies should hear better.They must come together in crowds for shots, but now this is not there; they almost do not hear shots. Only nearby zombies.

-How about screaming zombies at military bases or points?And also an even greater increase in the number of zombies.So that players don’t forget that zombies can also hurt, otherwise it's too easy to farm loot now.

I also said for a long time that melee hanging on a leg is very unnatural.This can be seen especially with a bat, katana, axe or paddle.Some objects on the leg hang in the air.In my opinion this should be removed.

I also wrote for a long time that reloading a shotgun with two bullets, the animation shows that I reload eight.

I am confused by the sound of reloading PKM.Should make a new reload sound.

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 1

As I was going about my day today, a thought occurred to me. @Sven, you gave the possible reason for the excessive accumulation of boulders all over the map, you stated...

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:33 PM, Sven said:

Regarding your boulders with trees sticking out, I know. Although I have to say the amount of boulders could have something to do with the PVP in that area; for example if we find it's too open around a certain spawn point we could use boulders (as example) to give more cover for players.

Seems like there's no concern about PVE players losing items by being stuck on top of these boulders due to having to quit because you cannot exit the vehicle, and waiting for a while till you can reload and rejoin the game. If there happens to be another player in close proximity, there goes everything you were carrying. So, what you call, in so many words, 'protection for spawning PVP players' is unfair to those of us that choose to not play PVP.

As far as posting screenshots, I tried that route, with your urging I might add, and yet, these issues still exist and, in fact, are slowly getting worse. Speaking of @Steve, a couple of us made posts about the horrible loot drops we see from Super, Alien and Radiation zombies. To these posts he replied, 'I can fix that, the loot can be updated live and does not require a patch.' Well, @Steve, we are still waiting. Super, Alien and Irradiated Super should be dropping better items. This means, NO HELMETS OR ARMOR. Both of these are so common that I have stopped picking them up. The only things that should be dropping from these three major zombies are higher end weapons, ammo, and skins. I have not attempted to kill another irradiated zombie since my disappointing encounter where by killing one I only received 1 item. A weapon. This was not even a rare weapon. It was a heavy machinegun of which there are plenty available laying around and obtainable by killing regular zombies.

To both of you I say this. I do not mind reporting issues when I see them. However, these reports are all too often brushed aside and the problems we report continue. The issue with foliage appearing in inappropriate places as @RIpper1403 pointed out in this thread, has been that way since I began playing over 2 years ago. You even had a patch where you said that 'The overgrowth problem has been addressed and will no longer be a problem'. Now, I understand that these may not be the exact words used, but the idea was the same. Overgrowth was supposed to be fixed. Since nothing that is a part of the terrain can grow of it's own accord, someone has to be adding it to the maps. One of you Developers need to actually take a tour of the maps and see for yourselves the problem these issues create for EVERYONE. The addition of any more trees and/or boulders NEEDS TO COME TO AN END. The rest of the terrain is getting out of hand with being unoptimized. I had McAfee go through my system and optimize my system. It did have it's issues, but these were fixed. When I log in to this game, I see the same game issues that were there before my system was fixed. I still have to sit and wait for a long time before the game is loaded and playable. The more you add to the terrain, the lower the optimization becomes meaning slower draw times, lower quality video, and lag becomes a bigger issue than it already is. This also has an impact on any upcoming events. Lag is a game killer. Especially for those PVP players that you seem to have an affinity for.

By no means am I upset about what I have presented here. I'm just growing tired of reporting issues, being told that it will get fixed, and then seeing the very same issue still there, still causing problems, and mostly, not being addressed. As I have stated before, I'm not going to be posting any screenshots due to the fact that, even when I did, little or nothing was done. What I would suggest is this. As a group, you, the development team, log in to a game, and not one that is directly connected to main server and just take a tour around the map. See for yourself what we are trying to tell you. Screenshots are fine, video clips are a little better, but nothing beats seeing it first hand. We asked for some equality for ALL players. Not just PVP, and not just PVE. Improving the overall performance of the game will benefit EVERYONE. And, who knows, you just may end up bringing this game back to the time when the servers were populated by more than just a few to a couple dozen players.

Ask yourselves these questions. Don't those of us that are loyal to the game deserve a better gaming experience? One that is as free as possible from game glitches and various other related issues? One that is free from issues that have an effect on what we do and how we address those that are new to the game? Don't we deserve an environment free from overtly sexually inappropriate language and conduct? Don't we deserve a game that takes a dim look at those that choose character names that are sexually and racially demoralizing? (These last 2 questions also apply to THIS forum.) If your answer to any of these questions is a flat NO, then why are we here?

More food for thought.

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Sven, I hope you already read the previous reviews.

I went around many places in Oregon and noticed that there is much less loot on this map than on Colorado V1.I think that Colorado should reduce the loot points. Otherwise, there are too many of them. I want to search for loot, and not "pick up at every step" . Hope you understand what I mean.

Edited by RIpper1403
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RIpper1403 said:

I want to search for loot, and not "pick up at every step"

I tottaly aggree with you!!! T he loot must reduce it....In Colorado especially in Nato airfield you dont need to move not at all from there...stay half an hour and you are full from everything!!! At the end you getting bored and log off! This is not a post apocalyptic world but Walmart (if i wroted right) but noooo we must make more skins to make the game carnival and fashion show!!!

Edited by TheWraith
  • Thanks 2

On 8/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, CampersRUs said:

The only things that should be dropping from these three major zombies are higher end weapons, ammo, and skins.

Maybe the drops should be.... one sniper rifle ,one PKM ammo(200) ,one .308 - VSS ammo-Light Sniper Bullet(from regular SZ) or 1-2 snipers, .308 ammo, XMR ammo, one rerollable skin or other skin(from AZ-TSZ). Ok i aggree XMR and Light Sniper ammo must be very rare but noone or a few players use them but personally i dont wanna have those gun only for decoration of my Vault. As for the skins i think is good to be some refreshment on those you can find in game and all must be rerollable to give to the players the opportunity to win somthing else to apply on guns or trade it.Now i find same and same skins that is not for reroll and i dont even pick them up or drop them again instantly.....but enough for armors and common ARs that noone use them....is not worth it.

Pls anyone if you have some suggestions about dropping item write them...

• Cool 1

15 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Я полностью согласен с тобой !!! Тебе надо добывать добычу ... В Колорадо, особенно на аэродроме НАТО, вам вовсе не нужно двигаться оттуда ... оставайтесь на полчаса, и вы полны всего! В конце вам становится скучно и выходите! Это не постапокалиптический мир, а Walmart (если я правильно написал), но мы должны сделать больше скинов, чтобы провести игровой карнавал и показ мод !!!

Yes, exactly. In every building there is a lot of food, armor and ammo.When I arrived at Norad's military base in Colorado V1, I couldn't take all the weapons and armor. There was too much loot. Previously, I had to go around every corner so as not to accidentally miss an item.Now it’s not interesting to loot. Weapons are everywhere, and developers cannot or do not want to change loot points.Each military point is filled with weapons. And what kind of survival should it be when everyone has a whole backpack of assault rifles...I understand that the meaning of the game is PVP, but give a good game to those who sometimes like to walk and feel in the world of the apocalypse.I don’t know why Sven doesn’t answer anymore. Even to the previous reviews. He asked me to explain better. I did it, but there is no answer..

On 8/12/2019 at 7:02 PM, RIpper1403 said:

Why are the nights on Oregon very dark, as it should be, but on Colorado V1 bright?

In my opinion nights should always be dark as hell. This way it's more realistic, it's changes the game and the gameplay more and night vision would actually become more useful. I'll propose this to the rest of the team.

20 hours ago, TheWraith said:

I tottaly aggree with you!!! T he loot must reduce it....In Colorado especially in Nato airfield you dont need to move not at all from there...stay half an hour and you are full from everything!!! At the end you getting bored and log off! This is not a post apocalyptic world but Walmart (if i wroted right) but noooo we must make more skins to make the game carnival and fashion show!!!

Man can you please stop this useless shouting "but noooo we must make more skins to make the game carnival and fashion show!!!". It makes me want to delete all your comments.

I already warned you before. There is no point to write it like this. There is no point to bring this up. Stop it, once again. Unnecessary behavior.

Loot seems to be unequal in different maps for Survival. This is something I can investigate and see what we can do about it. ;)

On 8/8/2019 at 8:31 AM, CampersRUs said:

With regard to the tree and boulder situation, I suggest you take a look at this thread. It's dated back in December of last year and is a perfect illustration of what I'm getting at.

http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/5385-maps-open-world/&do=findComment&comment=36742

You state that you use trees and boulders to give cover for the spawn locations. How about this. Instead of littering the entire map and making it difficult for the PVE players to get around, why not either have a more random spawn rotation. Or, have the players spawn in a safe zone. I believe that you use only one map for both PVP and PVE. For example, my favorite playground, Colorado V2 PVE server US. You know you could be having just the opposite effect that you are going for. You could be drawing a bullseye on the spawn locations simply by over populating those locations with excess terrain items such as boulders, trees, bushes, etc. A camper could simply get more kills by hanging around one of these areas and then, right after the spawn protection stops, BLAM!!! One dead spawner.

Food for thought

Well, okay if you want me to see it from that perspective, see it from this one then:

1. Players want to spawn close to where they died. They don't want to walk one million kilometers. Therefor spawns are close to where player dies. They are random, but only to a certain extend.

2. Randomizing the spawns making it completely random would change the core of the game. I personally would not like to do this.

Besides that, that doesn't even fix the issue: players are still gonna spawn some times on that particular spawn. So no, that is not a solution either.

I don't see a problem adding more rocks, trees, hills, mountains, rivers, grass or anything like that. I personally actually like that, as it doesn't just give more "cover" to players but also improves the look of the game. 😛

@RIpper1403 Back to your original comment:

^ See what I stated above first.

Regarding your lighting, I agree. Unfortunately this is a matter of opinion and some people in the team think that it's perfect like this. I agree it looks too bright in some cases, I agree it doesn't look by far as good as what we could make it look like. It's mostly like this due performance but right now we are at a state that we have a lot more knowledge to reconsider reverting back some of the hardcore "optimization reasons", that btw, don't actually change anything related to optimization either way.

It's been brought up in the team, it's been discussed A LOT of times for very long times. That's pretty much it. 

Although, I do consider making a "dummy map" starting with Colorado V2 in Survival changing some of the original lighting back, and see where that goes. Maybe it will convince some people xD

Scary sounds are reduced in amount of appearance and in volume. I personally totally agree as they have a huge influence on the gameplay in Survival, although this is once again my personal opinion. I can't remember exactly why this has happened but I can remember I pointed this out. @Steve should be able to answer this more extensively.

Let me quote the rest of your points:

About loot:

I mean, in all cities on Colorado V1 loot is almost the same. Perhaps Colorado V2. I don’t mean hospitals and markets or police stations. I mean loot in general. Weapons appear very monotonous everywhere.
Loot in cities and farms or towns should be different.

-On the farms there should be krugers, shotguns, mosin. Also melee. But there should not spawn assault rifles, body armors, etc.

-In small towns, loot should be ordinary ... not military

-It’s already better in big cities, because there are military points, etc.

-As for military bases, everything is fine.Only sometimes too many weapons spawn there and cannot be carried away. Therefore, it should be reduced.

Often you can find military loot in all fire stations and this is not right.

It should be like this. If it's not the case, once again let me know in detail where and when you experience this and i'll be able to look into this more extensively. I'd need to know what map, what location in the map, etc. These are very particular and individual scenarios that also have to be looked into in it's own case. Please consider this if you want to help us / point stuff out. Here is how to do it.

I wrote about sniper rifles.

-I meant that snipers could spawn in different places, but naturally rarely.To somehow diversify the search for loot and PVP.

They are very rare, if not extremely rare in Survival. What exactly is wrong here? Isn't it how you just wrote you'd want it to be already?

You wrote that do not add a weapon durability.Then there is the idea of spawn weapons with a different number of rounds

I like this idea, for Survival at least. Will bring up to the rest of the team.

-How about adding continuous radiation to some places on the map?And add mutated zombies there.

Love this idea. Good suggestion for @Steve.

-And also at all places on the map at night, make all zombies faster and stronger. You can also add red eyes to them.

Love this idea! Cool suggestion. We should add "night" zombies that only spawn in the night, have modified parameters such as more damage, glowing eyes, etc. Different loot. Will bring up to the rest of the team.

-In general, zombies should hear better.They must come together in crowds for shots, but now this is not there; they almost do not hear shots. Only nearby zombies.

Something @Fred maybe can look into. I wonder what he thinks. I agree that some times zombies that SHOULD aggro on the player don't. Even though you just shot a loud sniper. Just an example :P

-How about screaming zombies at military bases or points?And also an even greater increase in the number of zombies.So that players don’t forget that zombies can also hurt, otherwise it's too easy to farm loot now.

For this I'd like to refer back to that particular example, what I stated about loot:

These are very particular examples that we can not generalize. I'd need to know what map, what location in the map, etc. These are very particular and individual scenarios that also have to be looked into in it's own case. Please consider this if you want to help us / point stuff out. Here is how to do it.

I also said for a long time that melee hanging on a leg is very unnatural.This can be seen especially with a bat, katana, axe or paddle.Some objects on the leg hang in the air.In my opinion this should be removed.

Good point. Will bring up to the rest of the team.

I also wrote for a long time that reloading a shotgun with two bullets, the animation shows that I reload eight.

Totally agree. Something we already discussed in the team actually. It's on our planning - not sure when integrated.

I am confused by the sound of reloading PKM.Should make a new reload sound.

I'll look into this.

Best Regards,

Sven

5 hours ago, RIpper1403 said:

Yes, exactly. In every building there is a lot of food, armor and ammo.When I arrived at Norad's military base in Colorado V1, I couldn't take all the weapons and armor. There was too much loot. Previously, I had to go around every corner so as not to accidentally miss an item.Now it’s not interesting to loot. Weapons are everywhere, and developers cannot or do not want to change loot points.Each military point is filled with weapons. And what kind of survival should it be when everyone has a whole backpack of assault rifles...I understand that the meaning of the game is PVP, but give a good game to those who sometimes like to walk and feel in the world of the apocalypse.I don’t know why Sven doesn’t answer anymore. Even to the previous reviews. He asked me to explain better. I did it, but there is no answer..

Calm down man, If I don't answer YOUR thread instantly that doesn't mean I don't give a shit. I am doing ALL I can to answer as much as possible, just so you know, so, think about that before giving me shit for not answering your thread within a day. 

Note: I also have a normal life and besides answering stuff on the Forums there is a lot, A LOT more on my plate. Just so you know.

I hope more staff members would be more active on the forums to avoid these kind of things cause yeah.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:20 PM, Sven said:

Успокойся, мужик, если я не отвечу на ВАШУ тему мгновенно, это не значит, что мне не наплевать. Я должен сказать, что я могу сказать, что я не могу ответить на вашу тему в течение дня. 

Примечание: у меня есть еще и нормальная жизнь, и еще многое на моей тарелке. Просто чтобы ты знал.

Я надеюсь, что больше не будут использовать вещи, потому что да.

I’m calm, but in the text it seems that I am aggressive, 😅😅 Damn, maybe I'm already starting to annoy you. Sorry that maybe I'm too annoying. Maybe I want to see the game perfect for myself ..Of course, I understand that you have other things to do.

Edited by RIpper1403

Screaming Zombies:

You can add such zombies to military bases on all maps. When they scream, they call other zombies nearby, which makes military bases dangerous

Edited by RIpper1403

2 hours ago, Sven said:

I don't see a problem adding more rocks, trees, hills, mountains, rivers, grass or anything like that. I personally actually like that, as it doesn't just give more "cover" to players but also improves the look of the game.

Maybe you have a point. However, adding trees in ridiculous places so the branches protrude THROUGH solid objects is crazy. Also, trees do NOT grow in the middle of roads. As far as improving the look of that game, that is debatable. You call having trees with branches so low that they extend INTO the ground an improvement? It just serves to clutter an already over burdened system. The more you add to the terrain the more un-optimized it becomes. The overall performance suffers and you have spikes in the FPS like you had this past weekend. An over abundance of anything is bad. Look at all the threads that address the loot.

Plus, as of yet, none of the admins have addressed my last paragraph dealing with language and harassment. In case you forgot what I said...

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:35 PM, CampersRUs said:

Ask yourselves these questions. Don't those of us that are loyal to the game deserve a better gaming experience? One that is as free as possible from game glitches and various other related issues? One that is free from issues that have an effect on what we do and how we address those that are new to the game? Don't we deserve an environment free from overtly sexually inappropriate language and conduct? Don't we deserve a game that takes a dim look at those that choose character names that are sexually and racially demoralizing? (These last 2 questions also apply to THIS forum.) If your answer to any of these questions is a flat NO, then why are we here?

I guess I have to learn to deal with the fact that the PVP side of the game takes precedent over the rest but the language and innuendo are still problems that need to be addressed.

You may not like what I'm saying much of the time. However, a lot of what I'm saying is being echoed by others in their own way. Just think of all the players in the game that never venture into this forum. Think of the treatment they encounter. Maybe to some being called 'noob' is nothing but that is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Those that do not venture into the forums and just get fed up by the verbal abuse they have to go through leave. The in game reporting system is still useless as far as I'm concerned. As is repeatedly asking players to 'take a screenshot' or 'make a video'. I used to take screenshots and post them but eventually nothing got done about what I was presenting. Those that post videos depicting what they deem as cheating is mostly just brushed aside as a 'perspective' type issue. Any and All things presented, either in the in game reporting feature, on this forum, or on discord should be answered in a timely manner. What happened to the live stream you used to present? Were the questions presented there too difficult to answer?

On 8/14/2019 at 6:17 PM, Sven said:

I already warned you before. There is no point to write it like this

Can you remind me pls when i have  been warned other time???? I really dont remember...Anyway i apologize if you can take humor or  bad criticism!!!

On 8/14/2019 at 6:20 PM, Sven said:

Calm down man, If I don't answer YOUR thread instantly that doesn't mean I don't give a shit. I am doing ALL I can to answer as much as possible, just so you know, so, think about that before giving me shit for not answering your thread within a day. 

Note: I also have a normal life and besides answering stuff on the Forums there is a lot, A LOT more on my plate. Just so you know.

I hope more staff members would be more active on the forums to avoid these kind of things cause yeah.

Sven, you wrote that everything is too global about loot, I’ll write about those places where loot needs to be changed.

Colorado V1

Loot reduction:

• West Boulder Meteorologigal Station
  • Camp Splinter
  • Echo's Compound
  • Ridgeway Airport
  • Norad Military Base
  • Tunnel near Oak mountain rest stop
  • Military tents in Campos City
  • Military tents in Boulder City
  • Crashed plane near airport
  • Military Point Near Mountain Crest

Loot Change:

There are enough farms and ranches on the map that spawn military loot

• Shrute Farm
  • Hill Ranch
  • Tyler Ranch
  • Barth Farm
  • Lonetree Farm

Military loot appear in many fire stations

• Most at Clearview and Boulder CIty Fire Stations
  • Sometimes in Smallville,Campos City,Delta Peak.

I also noticed a bug, but forgot to write about it. If you remove the grip from the weapon, the hand will remain in the same position as it was.

Zombies often get stuck in textures.

Thanks for attention!

Edited by RIpper1403

Hello again!

Should fix butterfly knife animation

Clean sweep half the blade disappears when you play in the first person and aim

Found another problem for PKM.If you look at it from a third person, then 2 boxes with ammo are attached to it.

The nights on Colorado V1 are bright. But on Oregon they are dark. On Colorado you need to make the nights darker.

How about adding traps to the game.So that players can put them anywhere.For example, put something like a stretch in the doorway. I don’t know how to write it in English. This is a wire or thread. And if you touch it, then there is an explosion.

Could you make sure that the barricades on survival don't disappear so quickly?

I suggest making days and nights longer

I’ll ask you again. Why do many helmets not spawn in survival? Just wondering why you did not add them.

I suggest you make ghillie suit better. To make its texture more beautiful and realistic.

Here is an example in the picture below

infest-290915-2.jpg

Edited by RIpper1403