Steve

Weekend Event!

3iTR0G7.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: July 26, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: July 29, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

tQNwrqp.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Vaga's Trash Bag
    • During this event we are going to release a new item called Vaga's Trash Bag. This item will get drop by the Super Zombie.
      • Open World and Survival
      • This item is more like a collect part of the game.

• Battle Royale Map changes
    • We are going to turn off Tropico and Arena for now and will bring Arizona v2 back.
      • We are going to change the Battle Royale map now every weekend.
      • Only 1 map will be available right now to make Battle Royale lobbies pop faster.

• PVP Rotation
    • We are going to turn off Hengar PVP and bring WestOaks back. This map will have a perk enabled called Double Reputation.
  • Daily Reward
    • All the premium daily rewards will be doubled during this event means every 12 hours instead of 24.
      • Premium Only feature
      • Open World

• Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

PkFMAsb.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I tried being open minded about this event. However, it falls far short of what an event should be. Once again, the PVE side of the community gets NOTHING. And that trash bag is just that. TRASH.

To say I am very disappointed is a major understatement. I thought we had this all hashed out. I guess not.

On a scale of 1-5, I give this event a negative 7

I agree 100%. Shame really.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I tried being open minded about this event. However, it falls far short of what an event should be. Once again, the PVE side of the community gets NOTHING. And that trash bag is just that. TRASH.

To say I am very disappointed is a major understatement. I thought we had this all hashed out. I guess not.

This trash bag is not even something like the boxes droping from SZ (epic,legendary) to open and you win some gun or ammo for example....I spend 1 hour until i find  one just to see what is this new item cuz there was so many players killing SZ and when i kill some of them they drop ordinary guns helmets and armors.Always the events have 4 parts right????They must make 2 for PVP and 2 for PVE community from now on!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CampersRUs said:

Just to rub salt in our wounds, I just killed a Super that dropped 3 trash bags, 1 helmet and 1 armor. TOTAL TRASH.

You must admited guys...it was a good joke for PVE players even i didnt laugh personally.Maybe the next mighty weapon it will be bouquet of flowers!!! The thing is that i dont see any seriousness on game with all this events

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

You must admited guys...it was a good joke for PVE players even i didnt laugh personally.Maybe the next mighty weapon it will be bouquet of flowers!!! The thing is that i dont see any seriousness on game with all this events

My guess is it's going to be a limp piece of spaghetti that you can use for a doorstop. Or it will have a dmg rating of -85. When you use it, it does damage to you.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My guess is it's going to be a limp piece of spaghetti that you can use for a doorstop. Or it will have a dmg rating of -85. When you use it, it does damage to you.

Good idea!!! But i thinking now with all that trash bags we dont need dumpsters to drop them in??? Or i must write this in suggestions??? 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, zicks93 said:

Funny idea with the Trash Bag xD

Yeah the idea is funny, I agree. But maybe the trash bag wasn't the best item to be so "featured" as 1 out of 4 parts of the weekend event.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, CampersRUs said:

I understand.

Farm GD is more hard because I have double GD but zombies give me 0 GD and 100XP. Funny, because when zombies give me 18KGD this value is not doubled, but appear more 200GD.

5 hours ago, JKS said:

Farm GD is more hard because I have double GD but zombies give me 0 GD and 100XP. Funny, because when zombies give me 18KGD this value is not doubled, but appear more 200GD.

My personal opinion....in the beggining XP is good until get full skills tree but then what???? And for GD i sell some guns in trade server but i think those servers are useless cuz i can trade in game too plus anyone can find easily all the loot maybe is good only for PVP players to buy a massive amount of snipers or some skins ofc you gonna say "Ok thats why you earn GD" but what can i buy with GD anymore, ammo?? is planty in game...skins???what to do with skins?????Anyway it was personal thoughts...

• Thinking 1