JKS

Riot Glitch - Again

Yes, we still have this glitch. But my question is not "why do you not fix that", only why do you don't use a disciplinary order to make noob players stop to make this?
1° Delete all shields in ACC (make sense no!?)
2º Delete all shields and armors.
3º Delete all characters XP, snipers and meds (or one of this).

Sorry to say that, but the players no have respect to the rules because the ban is to soft, a hug.

Ban the player no makes sense because the guy use this bug because all noobs use too. But if only idiot players will use that?

Obs: And make a 1s use riot. Cooldown at 0,00001s no makes sense. All players use macro.

• Thanks 1

Macros should be a bannable offence PERIOD. And if you don't want to get tough on those that blatantly abuse it, make the cooldown at least 30 seconds. I have encountered players that rapid fire riot shields in PVE just to try to trap you in a spot and get you get killed by a Super or Alien.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

On 7/26/2019 at 10:12 AM, Steve said:

That bug is not working anymore and the video was from 2017

Yea. 2019 you mean right?
And please, don't tell me "he jump on frame 2.bla bla and shot you with no scope and the bullet make a curve and get you on lag"

Repeating:
My question is not "why do you not fix that", only why do you don't use a disciplinary order to make noob players stop to make this ?

• Thanks 1

Next time you encounter a zombie that just 'won't die' toss an explosive near him and save some ammo. He'll move then you can kill him. It's a glitch that has been annoying for about a year now. Maybe a little longer. I tried reporting it but nothing was done about it.

Good Luck

14 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Next time you encounter a zombie that just 'won't die' toss an explosive near him and save some ammo. He'll move then you can kill him. It's a glitch that has been annoying for about a year now. Maybe a little longer. I tried reporting it but nothing was done about it.

Good Luck

Yea. I know. It's only becaus we have proves and the anwser is "i don't see the problem" or "we work on this" and when fred comes to forum he say "is a great idea, we will fix that on next patch" and there is fixed in one week.

• Love 1