Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello i have two quick questions.
1. Why is this dll in folder of game? I totally don't understand to this.

SRtIwEr.png

 

2. Is there change about any optimization in future? I mean resolution rescale etc. It's possible or i'm completely wrong?
Sorry if you think i'm dumb or something.. I like this game, think NewZ have potential and i want keep this game in our hearts and alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are working with teamspeak because of the ingame voice which is running over a teamspeak 3 server.

As soon you change your resolution to a lower one than your monitor is, then you should play in fullscreen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve said:

We are working with teamspeak because of the ingame voice which is running over a teamspeak 3 server.

As soon you change your resolution to a lower one than your monitor is, then you should play in fullscreen.

Thanks for a quick answer! +1

About resolution mean example: If i choose 1024x768 then scoreboard is literally unreadable.

What about optimization fps ?
I asking because before last update i was playing with 90fps but now i lost about 20-30 fps.
My game was run smoothly, but now it is little bit lagging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cadetVAC said:

Thanks for a quick answer! +1

About resolution mean example: If i choose 1024x768 then scoreboard is literally unreadable.

What about optimization fps ?
I asking because before last update i was playing with 90fps but now i lost about 20-30 fps.
My game was run smoothly, but now it is little bit lagging

Try play in Europe Servers and Lounge.

What is your hardware configuration?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JKS said:

Try play in Europe Servers and Lounge.

What is your hardware configuration?

I'm from Europe and i try actually any servers but still same fps drops but before i was playing smoothly :/
hw: kaWNkw1.png UNxXr5G.png

It's nothing special but still sufficient

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cadetVAC said:

I'm from Europe and i try actually any servers but still same fps drops but before i was playing smoothly :/
hw: kaWNkw1.png UNxXr5G.png

It's nothing special but still sufficient

Same processor here at 3.6Ghz. Your video card has OK to. 
You play at high or low options?
1 . Try "clear" in first game launcher the archives.
2. Limit your FPS to get more stability in game settings archive 

You have a 60/120/144 monitor?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JKS said:

Same processor here at 3.6Ghz. Your video card has OK to. 
You play at high or low options?
1 . Try "clear" in first game launcher the archives.
2. Limit your FPS to get more stability in game settings archive 

You have a 60/120/144 monitor?

Thank you i try it after work :)

I have all settings on low and have 60hz monitor.

Wish it help 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cadetVAC said:

Thank you i try it after work :)

I have all settings on low and have 60hz monitor.

Wish it help 🙏

If you have a 60Fps monitor use 72fps limit

No makes diference at you, but your video card have less work (and heat) and when need to work more it will be more easy because you have "free" processor "space".

Also I test now set environment quality to high and It make me se far away better (or is my mind).

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JKS said:

If you have a 60Fps monitor use 72fps limit

No makes diference at you, but your video card have less work (and heat) and when need to work more it will be more easy because you have "free" processor "space".

Also I test now set environment quality to high and It make me se far away better (or is my mind).

Finally i got time to test it and actually it works! I'll set environment quality but nothing change maybe 1-3fps down. (nothing special)
But this idea with fps lock on 72fps was very helpful.
Thank a lot for your time, you deserv medal for guided me!
I have constant 70 fps. (not much fps but i do play without lags)

HUGE RESPECT TO THIS GUY! HogUvRG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...