Sven

Police Week Event

12 minutes ago, BARBOZ4 said:

Anxious to hunt the Chupa outlaw 😈

It's gonna be fun, we'll put a big bounty on his head :P

1 minute ago, FahirPlay said:

Double GD Iove You xD

Not yet right now, but very soon yes.

Надеюсь будет распродажа автомобилей Шерифа и Полицейской, а то за преступниками на своих двоих устанешь бежать!

И насчет нового контента, где его найти? Кроме кепок пока ничего не нашлось...

1 hour ago, Papa said:

Надеюсь будет распродажа автомобилей Шерифа и Полицейской, а то за преступниками на своих двоих устанешь бежать!

И насчет нового контента, где его найти? Кроме кепок пока ничего не нашлось...

You can find the new content in police stations in all maps in Survival and Open World!

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

I have to admit. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the donuts. @Sven, nice touch. The items look great too. I still have a few to find but I'm sure I'll get there.

Hype!!!

8 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I have to admit. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the donuts. @Sven, nice touch. The items look great too. I still have a few to find but I'm sure I'll get there.

Hype!!!

LOL xD

✨⚡️ GIVEAWAY TIME! 🤩🥳 This time we are giving away 20 Police 2019 boxes. To join the giveaway you have to follow the steps at: https://www.playnewz.com/giveaway.php Make sure to do as many entries as possible to higher your chance of winning!

🕓 4 winners will be drawn on July 22, 2019. Winners will receive an email with further instructions.

buFLSNp.jpg

23 hours ago, Sven said:

Вы можете найти новый контент в полицейских участницах на всех картах в Survival and Open World!

And how many "police stations earn?" if you know what I mean, so far it's empty (( In general, I would like such events more often

Edited by kane3234
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kane3234 said:

And how many "police stations earn?" if you know what I mean, so far it's empty (( In general, I would like such events more often

They have around 8 loot spots for this event. However, chances are random and some will be empty.

I wish I could find some skins and other  event items, spent 4+hours going from location to location and not been able to find anything other than excessive force and doughnuts.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sven said:

У них есть около 8 мест для лута для этого события. Однако шансы случайны, а некоторые будут пустыми.

I mean when will spawn? from which date? you do not have the exact date, but this week is a loose concept. Because, if it is already, then it is not suitable to go for hours on empty buildings, it is not worth it.