On 7/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Saul Goodman said:

I dont come on the forum all that often now!!!

Makes no sense why its limited to premium only users anyway,i assume to get people to get premium to try it out but that will not work in the games current status imo.

Only destroy able with C4 item? so i take it this will also damage any surrounding items too? got to be honest this sounds horrible :D

Well, people shooting down your base with any weapon in 1 clip without that weapon taking any 'costs' f.e. durability is horrible too :D

19 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

This is a prime example of why I will NEVER use discord for any purpose. It's just another way for people to intrude on personal privacy

Prime example on why I don't befriend many on here either, I tried with one person other than the one I msg on here and they took what I said wrong bc of language issue with typing. They didn't let me finish what I was saying then got mad. I watched people do and say all kinds of stuff theyd never say in person.

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2019 at 8:10 PM, CampersRUs said:

My main question and I guess concern is about the new Bounty system. Is someone now going to be able to kill another player in PVE? If so, it will negate the whole idea behind playing against the environment. If it's not going to apply to PVE, can it be disabled there like vehicles are disabled in Open World?🤨 My main concern is it may be misunderstood. By showing up on the PVE servers, it gives the impression that people are going to start being able to PVP in the PVE servers. It also would go completely against everything we, the PVE community, fought against.

No. In PVE you can't kill another player and therefor you can't claim a bounty on a PVE server.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pyz2kas1 said:

nice 

1 hour ago, matr1cks said:

Thankyou!

1 hour ago, Pyz2kas1 said:

nice event good :) very nice :P 

Glad you guys like the event! :)

• Cool 1

I would love to be able to move certain amount of ammo, guns etc. from inventory, instead of having to click one by one, it's very annoying. If this is now possible please let me know where the setting is.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, v1j3 said:

This was the first update were I noticed improvements. Thank you and keep it up.

What exactly do you mean with "notice" ?

:)