17 hours ago, Red Energy said:

What is the plan for building in Survival? With global inventory there is no real need for building, unless you could barricade an excisting house/building in game.

What function will building have? Would be a shame that you use so much resurces for this system if nobody will use it because its basicaly useless?

I totally agree. However with the locker change, now that they are destroy able there is going to be more of a "need" to actually build a base.

It's a hella complicated task to "just implement" the building system into Survival where it would actually make sense simply because of how the game works. Unfortunately. By doing these BETA servers and stuff we hope to community can help us think and come with ideas as well for this big challenge.

In my opinion, and just leave realism out of this because a lot of people are not going to like what I say here; is to change the way the global inventory works. Perhaps limit it, or only allow certain items to be in it, have it so safe zones are not ALWAYS safe zones and you have to perform certain tasks inside the server to "repair" the safe zone to get it back up, before being able to bank in it. etc. etc.

These are just ideas, my own opinion and perspective but I feel like unless we don't change anything drastically the building system is not going to make sense / be worth it.

16 hours ago, TheWraith said:

Hmmm i think youre right...i like make bases and build system generaly but what is the point make all this if there is the global inventory and all my loot is secure there??? The logic says "You build base as much strong you can,put loot in crates,defent the base from raiders"but if you cant kill them what is the point make the base????

Read what I wrote above.

15 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Sven. Thank you for listening to the community. This is a good start. I would just like to remind the community that you can't fix everything at once. It takes time as has been discussed at length in other threads. I like the idea of the new armor and am anxiously awaiting the Police Event. I'm especially glad to see the addition of the new smg silencer as well as the new CS Aimpoint Sight.

@FOX335, Speaking as one of the PVE only players, and having been around for a long time, this patch has a lot to offer EVERYONE in the game. Every long journey begins with the first step. And this patch, IMO is a big step in the right direction. You have to remember that this is only a patch of the systems in use and improvements to the visual aspect. What it is NOT is an event. Give them a chance to show what they learned from our conversations.

Once again @Sven THIS IS A HELL OF AN UPDATE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! Keep up the good work.

Oh... and BTW... Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

It's not just me working on the updates but thanks anyways. (you know I have to say this) :P

The new sight is cool, but will be released during the police week event. It will be permanently available and spawning in the game afterwards though.

CampersRUs, do you use discord? If so, could you send me your tag so I can add you?

14 hours ago, Ayshift said:

This is actually a nice fkreaking update!!  🙌

I love the building changes 🔥

More coming soon ;)

14 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Theres an issue with the base building,If you place an object its not destrayable,even after placing it you can shoot it,hit it etc its health continues to get bigger making it so you cant remove the item lol

Im wondering why there isn't a lot of people trying out base building :/

Wondering too. It's just better so that we can get more feedback like this.. 

Regarding your report. This is intended. We plan on making building objects ONLY destroy-able by a new "c4" item. The damage changes have already taken place however the C4 hasn't been implemented yet. To be honest I have no idea why Fred disabled the damage to them already, kind of sucks if you ask me.

14 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Why does every new armor or  skin need to be rare?  Are there not enough " rare" and "epic" armor skins and items already??

We will consider the input here when we are releasing this item. Thanks for the feedback.

11 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I really like the idea of opening up all the rooms on the 5-story. and the windows on the houses. I paid a visit to the trade lounge. I'm not a big fan of the new design. It's feels cramped compared to the old map. It looks great, but IMO it's not very functional.

IMO all buildings should be open in some ways at some point. Why not? :P

8 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

@Sven the reworks look amazing! Thank you again for all you do. I am super excited for the complete new patch to get rolled out. I feel from reading the patch notes this has something to offer for everyone.

It does. Would love to rework the rest of the Riot Shield icons though cause half of them are still the old ones 😛 but yeah, u know xD

1 hour ago, miranda said:

"FAC: Fac validation failed" - again and again comes this error message, and am out of the game survival ..
I emptied the cache several times but did not help

Seems like more players are having issues with FAC, have you made a support ticket?

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, miranda said:

sometimes I can play the program..

ok, i make ticket if  the error repeats itself ..

Do that.

14 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Why does every new armor or  skin need to be rare?  Are there not enough " rare" and "epic" armor skins and items already??

Yea. In PVP all players use Heavy armor and DX. Custom or less is for noob players and you don't have a chance (if you don't have a heavy) because 2 shots at VSS (higth speed shot now ¬¬ 35 vs 90) or one hit at 107 kills you.

If we have much "top" itens avaliable, low itens no makes sense. Also if you are a new player you are dead.

The game itens are limited to:
sniper, riot, DX, heavy, Nvg, military BP or better.

Play using another rifle is hard, because you can't kill a player at 100m using all atachments. 2 headshots, he heal with macro and put a riot. 
And a sniper is one item to shot another player and kill. If you search for use a normal rifle you need a forward grip, compact scope, rifle laser, bullet compesantor, silencer (if you want more chances to survive) and cmag or stanag 60.

Riot is a problem because no have cool down, (have but is 0,00001), and, yea, macro ¬¬.

DX is not a problem, but if you put in store at low price all veteran players will use, and the new player no have a chance.

Heavy is easy to get. One adventure in nato at premium or private server and you get 20+ easy. That's funny, is more easy get heavy armor, but more dificult any low armor. 

NVG is basicaly the one helmet in game, but no makes diference.
We no have a helmet to protect a sniper shot, only rifles, smg and pistols. All helmets in the game are NVG or not. And you can buy in store at 6k or less in trade.
The damage at rifle can't make sense use rifle x sniper in PVP. Your target should be at 20m, you can't miss a one head and if you miss he use macro, cure, put a 3 riot lines and now you can drop your useless rifle in floor. 

Military BP is in store. Found a medium backpack in game is more hard than found a hunter or military. 

My point is, we have a great options off itens in game. The players use 10 or less same itens because another options are useless and no have advantages.

The game limited hinself making players use the same itens. 

And skins, this not makes diference in pvp game, only in economy. 

"Restart your game and your Steam client.  On Game launcher, click on the settings icon (top right), then click on CLEAR."

Edited by miranda
  • Thanks 1

Here we go again...

@JKS, I ask you to PLEASE UNDERSTAND Not everyone is a PVP player. The PVE part of the community isn't really interested in the statistics of what weapon does whatever damage. They just want an environment where they can KILL ZOMBIES. Personally, I play this and other games to relax and have some fun. I don't care to be constantly watching over my shoulder to see if some macro using player is there to kill me. I do understand that there are those that are uber competitive and what to have the highest ranking in the game. We, the PVE players don't care about status or high scores. I hope this helps you understand where this side of the game is coming from. It's all well and good that you like to shoot other players. That's your way of having fun. I hope you enjoy it for a very long time. Nothing personal here, just an observation from someone that plays this game differently than you and the other PVP players do. As a side note, I have suggested in the past that maybe it would be more beneficial to separate the two game modes. PVP on one side, and PVE on the other maintaining the items for each side separately. Now, before someone says, 'This is impossible to do' I say this. Everything is possible. However the probability of it happening is very small. It would take a lot of hard work and time and add more expense to the development team.

@Sven, As I have stated before, I do not, nor do I ever care to use discord. Sorry, this is my own personal choice. Again, nothing wrong with others using it, I just choose not to. And, Yes, I do know that you are not the only one working on the improvements. You just happen to be the one that is most likely to communicate with us (the community) So, when I say thank you, I am addressing the entire development team. It's hard work. Just know that you are ALL appreciated.

5 hours ago, Sven said:

IMO all buildings should be open in some ways at some point. Why not? :P

I agree. This would give the PVP players more places to hide which would be greatly beneficial to them. Just remember that every time you manipulate a building that is already in place, you move it introducing the possibility that someone's GI locker placed on top of the building can end up being pushed out of reach.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Because it's limited to those that have a premium or above account. Haven't you been paying attention?

I dont come on the forum all that often now!!!

Makes no sense why its limited to premium only users anyway,i assume to get people to get premium to try it out but that will not work in the games current status imo.

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Wondering too. It's just better so that we can get more feedback like this.. 

Regarding your report. This is intended. We plan on making building objects ONLY destroy-able by a new "c4" item. The damage changes have already taken place however the C4 hasn't been implemented yet. To be honest I have no idea why Fred disabled the damage to them already, kind of sucks if you ask me.

Only destroy able with C4 item? so i take it this will also damage any surrounding items too? got to be honest this sounds horrible :D

On 7/11/2019 at 10:44 AM, Sven said:

We are going to remove all the personal locker from the official servers. The lockers + items are going to be transferred to the player's global inventories.
From now on you can only place the Small Code Locker on private servers. This will prevent placing the towns full with lockers.

This is the next moment in this game where people stop playing the game.

Nobody will put wooden locker's to lose  items.

10 hours ago, JKS said:

Yea. In PVP all players use Heavy armor and DX. Custom or less is for noob players and you don't have a chance (if you don't have a heavy) because 2 shots at VSS (higth speed shot now ¬¬ 35 vs 90) or one hit at 107 kills you.

If we have much "top" itens avaliable, low itens no makes sense. Also if you are a new player you are dead.

The game itens are limited to:
sniper, riot, DX, heavy, Nvg, military BP or better.

Play using another rifle is hard, because you can't kill a player at 100m using all atachments. 2 headshots, he heal with macro and put a riot. 
And a sniper is one item to shot another player and kill. If you search for use a normal rifle you need a forward grip, compact scope, rifle laser, bullet compesantor, silencer (if you want more chances to survive) and cmag or stanag 60.

Riot is a problem because no have cool down, (have but is 0,00001), and, yea, macro ¬¬.

DX is not a problem, but if you put in store at low price all veteran players will use, and the new player no have a chance.

Heavy is easy to get. One adventure in nato at premium or private server and you get 20+ easy. That's funny, is more easy get heavy armor, but more dificult any low armor. 

NVG is basicaly the one helmet in game, but no makes diference.
We no have a helmet to protect a sniper shot, only rifles, smg and pistols. All helmets in the game are NVG or not. And you can buy in store at 6k or less in trade.
The damage at rifle can't make sense use rifle x sniper in PVP. Your target should be at 20m, you can't miss a one head and if you miss he use macro, cure, put a 3 riot lines and now you can drop your useless rifle in floor. 

Military BP is in store. Found a medium backpack in game is more hard than found a hunter or military. 

My point is, we have a great options off itens in game. The players use 10 or less same itens because another options are useless and no have advantages.

The game limited hinself making players use the same itens. 

And skins, this not makes diference in pvp game, only in economy. 

My point is much simpler; every new skin for armor is either " rare " or " Epic" meaning expensive as H#ll.. We have a TON of " rare " and "Epic"  items that NO ONE uses bc they are limited, expensive, and too hard to get so they flaunt their "prized rare loot"  in the trade lounge. The rose, the scythe, the devils trident, bunny suit just a few that come to mind... All "Rare" items. DO you see ANY of them in game?? NO! Too big of risk to lose! SO they get limited viewing in the trade lounge. 

Those items are " Okay " but I would much rather have something "useful" than another "useless" prize to flaunt in trade. Oh, and before someone says Im just mad bc I don't have them... I have all 4. They just aren't useful anywhere else. SO it makes a sniper have to work for it, so what. Need to do something for people who want to play clean and NOT hide behind a macros cheat. ( don't even get me started on that) 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Reaktor said:

This is the next moment in this game where people stop playing the game.

Nobody will put wooden locker's to lose  items.

I would! Plus I love that I can more through buildings and not trip over 200 clan lockers in each building as they fit every one they could in one. It gives better mobility in the PVP areas like Rocky, Smallville, ect. Plus they cant just stand in one place and grab more ammo, or more meds ect. This forces movement OUT of the stronghold areas if they're going to die and need to stash their loot without running to a safe zone they might not make it to. I just began trying out Survival a few weeks ago. So far, I love the improvements.  

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:15 PM, CampersRUs said:

Because it's limited to those that have a premium or above account. Haven't you been paying attention?

I dont come on the forum all that often now!!!

Makes no sense why its limited to premium only users anyway,i assume to get people to get premium to try it out but that will not work in the games current status imo.

This was on discord, facebook, all the socials....They have done their best to inform and invite everyone to try it.  I understand why it was limit to premium servers, I just didn't agree with it. But Not my call so I could just shake my head and go on.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sven said:

We will consider the input here when we are releasing this item. Thanks for the feedback.

@Sven Thank you for at least listening to and considering this! Also, if not on this item, then maybe on future items/ skins that include armors, armor skins, and cool special items. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

My point is much simpler; every new skin for armor is either " rare " or " Epic" meaning expensive as H#ll.. We have a TON of " rare " and "Epic"  items that NO ONE uses bc they are limited, expensive, and too hard to get so they flaunt their "prized rare loot"  in the trade lounge. The rose, the scythe, the devils trident, bunny suit just a few that come to mind... All "Rare" items. DO you see ANY of them in game?? NO! Too big of risk to lose! SO they get limited viewing in the trade lounge.

If you use a skin you can't lose that if are applied. Lol

32 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Those items are " Okay " but I would much rather have something "useful" than another "useless" prize to flaunt in trade. Oh, and before someone says Im just mad bc I don't have them... I have all 4. They just aren't useful anywhere else. SO it makes a sniper have to work for it, so what. Need to do something for people who want to play clean and NOT hide behind a macros cheat. ( don't even get me started on that) 

The "special" or "rare itens" should be a skin, not a item. 
Macro have a simple solution, cooldown and "time to use" (like catch itens on "E"). But they not apply because most off players don't like lose this play2win advantage. 

7 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Here we go again...

@JKS, I ask you to PLEASE UNDERSTAND Not everyone is a PVP player. The PVE part of the community isn't really interested in the statistics of what weapon does whatever damage. They just want an environment where they can KILL ZOMBIES. Personally, I play this and other games to relax and have some fun. I don't care to be constantly watching over my shoulder to see if some macro using player is there to kill me. I do understand that there are those that are uber competitive and what to have the highest ranking in the game. We, the PVE players don't care about status or high scores. I hope this helps you understand where this side of the game is coming from. It's all well and good that you like to shoot other players. That's your way of having fun. I hope you enjoy it for a very long time. Nothing personal here, just an observation from someone that plays this game differently than you and the other PVP players do. As a side note, I have suggested in the past that maybe it would be more beneficial to separate the two game modes. PVP on one side, and PVE on the other maintaining the items for each side separately. Now, before someone says, 'This is impossible to do' I say this. Everything is possible. However the probability of it happening is very small. It would take a lot of hard work and time and add more expense to the development team.

But my point is to make pve players get more advantage than "low farm" players. Think about the economy. If you like to farm and get a rare iten, the value of this item is higth. Now pvp players have the same itens or more than PVE players. Its fair for a dedicate PVE players? No, is not. Anyone in 5 minuts are ready to pvp at full set. You can login "bambi" and go to pvp pick up itens in your way.

IF the itens has their fair price, the PVP players need to buy from PVE player and the game economy works fine. But now it's broken. In pvp you get more GD in 5 min than 30min farm. 

You think I am a PVP player. No my friend, I wait for radiation 72minuts or more (and I have problems to fun on this "event", like visibility or no much zombies to kill). I use pistols to kill zombies and kill zombies at arrows. I play bout of modes and my inventory is from farm. I know the two worlds and say definiatly, PVP player have more and more advantage, modes and ways to get fun. 

THe radiation in game, is a start, but I like to see "boss" zombies or special areas when is hard to survive play versus the machine. Like a quest in old games. 

And to balance all the game we need usefull itens, not the same itens every time. 

I can buy a 10x 0.50 in store, but no have more amunation for my old flare gun. 

1 hour ago, DNI_Adrian said:

This was on discord, facebook, all the socials....They have done their best to inform and invite everyone to try it.  I understand why it was limit to premium servers, I just didn't agree with it. But Not my call so I could just shake my head and go on.

Not everyone is on discord,Facebook!! and like i say,dont visit the forums regularly like i use too which is why i didn't know?

But yeah it really doesn't make sense,the way things are been done in regards to NewZ atm it will be too late..just my opinion im not bashing on Newz its a great game but its dying,it needs innovation!,Id actually say a NewZ 2.0 would be a better idea if im been honest but well....

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not everyone is on discord,Facebook!! and like i say,dont visit the forums regularly like i use too which is why i didn't know?

But yeah it really doesn't make sense,the way things are been done in regards to NewZ atm it will be too late..just my opinion im not bashing on Newz its a great game but its dying,it needs innovation!,Id actually say a NewZ 2.0 would be a better idea if im been honest but well....

I hear ya on discord, I absolutely hate it! But, my point was they tried..  winning back old players would be better. Shut down things that run off new players and old. I have made comment after comment about some of this. This game started coming apart when boxes became only something to purchase. But hey, what do I know...

I am really loving the new update thank you very much for keeping the game updated. Also can't wait to get a hold of the new armor!

• Thanks 1

My main question and I guess concern is about the new Bounty system. Is someone now going to be able to kill another player in PVE? If so, it will negate the whole idea behind playing against the environment. If it's not going to apply to PVE, can it be disabled there like vehicles are disabled in Open World?🤨 My main concern is it may be misunderstood. By showing up on the PVE servers, it gives the impression that people are going to start being able to PVP in the PVE servers. It also would go completely against everything we, the PVE community, fought against.

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

My main question and I guess concern is about the new Bounty system. Is someone now going to be able to kill another player in PVE? If so, it will negate the whole idea behind playing against the environment. If it's not going to apply to PVE, can it be disabled there like vehicles are disabled in Open World?🤨 My main concern is it may be misunderstood. By showing up on the PVE servers, it gives the impression that people are going to start being able to PVP in the PVE servers. It also would go completely against everything we, the PVE community, fought against.

It also needs to be disabled in trade lounge BC as many as get incensed about trades, I can just see people using the Bounty system from there as well. Don't believe me.  go check out the report scammer link on discord. It has been so bad that people were posting peoples FB pics. SO yeah, I can see it being abused there as well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Don't believe me.  go check out the report scammer link on discord. It has been so bad that people were posting peoples FB pics. SO yeah, I can see it being abused there as well.

This is a prime example of why I will NEVER use discord for any purpose. It's just another way for people to intrude on personal privacy.