Jump to content
Steve

Weekend Event!

Recommended Posts

MCBnZQX.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: July 05, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: July 08, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

 

hlNNHZs.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

  • Hangar Headshot ONLY
    • We are going to bring back one of our newest PVP map called Hangar with a special perk on it called Headshot ONLY.
      • Means you only deal damage with a headshot. Try to aim :P
         
  • Double Battle Royale Prize
    • During this event, you will get the double amount of Battle Royale skinboxes by winning a round.
       
  • Caliwood Disaster
    • You like to play on Caliwood and it's your favorite map? Then we have something for you. This weekend you will earn twice as much reputation like normally since we enable the perk called "Double REP".
      • All the reputation gets counted twice.
      • Only Caliwood in Open World.
         
  • Rambo, the Cliffside Fighter
    • You always wanted to shot a gun without reloading? Then this is going to be your event. We will bring Cliffside as like PVP map to Survival with a perk enabled called "No Reload".
      • Means you never have to relead anymore!
      • Make sure you bring enough ammo with you.
      • Survival only event!
         
  • Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.
       

7IfYPZP.jpg

 

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

 

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

Feedback: https://playnewz.com/feedback

 

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

 

// The New Z - Staff Team

  • Thanks 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

So I guess maybe we need to ask for   an event to give something to your PVE players beyond discounts and  and stuff to spend our money on??

And how supose we pve players spend your money dude??? Cuz clearly 7-8 events in 10 is for pvp players always.But if you like yeaaa pls make us a favor and ask them or suggest one or two...

Edited by TheWraith
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

developers do not consider PvE players to be serious, so the profits in the game will fall, so I’m supposed to, and I personally don’t spend more time on this game with this ratio

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheWraith said:

And how supose we pve players spend your money dude??? Cuz clearly 7-8 events in 10 is for pvp players always.But if you like yeaaa pls make us a favor and ask them or suggest one or two...

I am a pve player too.  PO'd everything is for PVP and BR. I have been trying out other modes ( not bc of their events but bc of players telling me I should try to understand where their coming from) and still not impressed that all caters to the PVP players alone. Even if you play survival and not PVP they still have NOTHING for the players.  Maybe I read their comment differently @TheWraith,  but looks like they asked if they needed to ask to get them to do something for PVE players.  I went back and read some of their other posts and that seems to be what they talk about. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FOX335 said:

I personally no longer spend my money on this game

I stopped our premium accts first,  giving them a chance to do things different. Im about at the end of my server rental, and the GC I have wont  renew it long as I am tired of having to sound like a broken record.  After that, I don't see me spending a dime to support a game that no longer cares about the player base. I can play for free and they can support the PVP only crowd out of their own pockets. 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I am a pve player too.  PO'd everything is for PVP and BR. I have been trying out other modes ( not bc of their events but bc of players telling me I should try to understand where their coming from) and still not impressed that all caters to the PVP players alone. Even if you play survival and not PVP they still have NOTHING for the players.  Maybe I read their comment differently @TheWraith,  but looks like they asked if they needed to ask to get them to do something for PVE players.  I went back and read some of their other posts and that seems to be what they talk about. 

maybe youre right but what can i think when someone sayz ...''spend our money for pve players''??? I dont think anyone wanna give money for someone who play only for free but at the end its a free game!

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FOX335 said:

developers do not consider PvE players to be serious, so the profits in the game will fall, so I’m supposed to, and I personally don’t spend more time on this game with this ratio

No idea why this weekend event only contains PVP aimed aspects. I'd like to see an explanation as well to be honest that's the least you deserve right?

If this game is more PVP aimed, sure thing, you could say that however in reality there is a lot of people that like to farm, kill zombies etc. etc. I think the least that can happen is have at least 1 out of 4 points something aimed towards a PVE / loot / killing zombies aspect or at least any other aspect than killing players. I disagree that this game is PVP ONLY, because it's not.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

maybe youre right but what can i think when someone sayz ...''spend our money for pve players''??? I dont think anyone wanna give money for someone who play only for free but at the end its a free game!

This is true, whether or not the game is free to play that doesn't give us the right to just do what ever the fuck we'd want and that still doesn't make it a logical decision to have this kind of events with ONLY PVP parts. I don't see why we shouldn't just make ALL type of players happy. Something for them, something for them and something for them. It's literally a win for us and a win for the players. :P

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sven said:

This is true, whether or not the game is free to play that doesn't give us the right to just do what ever the fuck we'd want and that still doesn't make it a logical decision to have this kind of events with ONLY PVP parts. I don't see why we shouldn't just make ALL type of players happy. Something for them, something for them and something for them. It's literally a win for us and a win for the players. :P

Nice, I go away for a weekend and come back to a game that has, once again, stiffed the PVE players. @Sven, you have a very valid point. This game should have something for EVERYONE. Whether you play PVP, PVE, BR or any other style, people should not be left out of ANY weekend event. You have always tried to be a supporter for EVERY player in the game. And I have the utmost respect for you for doing that.

HOWEVER, There are those, whom shall remain nameless, (I have my ideas on who) that it seems go out of their way to deny players that are a very big part of this game, a chance for any type of rewards. What the hell did we just do battle to defend the rights of the PVE side of the community only to be slapped in the face with events like this one?

@Fred, @3lias, as far as I can see you are the top 2 execs with this company. I have stated many times before that, YES, We, the community, understand that you have busy lives. You BOTH need to start paying attention to that same community. Without those players that keep getting swept under the rug, and yes, I know I'm sounding like a broken record, THIS GAME WILL DIE! However, it seems that you don't take an active enough part in either the planning or implementation of any ideas that we may present to you. It's like you really don't care if the game survives or not. Harsh words? Possibly. But they need to be said. @Katryna247, @DNI_Adrian, @TheWraith, @Chaos&Mayhem@FOX335 and I all agree. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. We are all on the last legs of our patience. I know that @Katryna247, @DNI_Adrian and I have all been with this game for over 2 years. Through all the changes. The three of us, among others have tried over and over to get you to realize why we are not happy. I can't tell you how many friends I have had that played this game that have just left. I have tried to point out situations that hamper the advancement of this game. And to get it back to the way it used to be. FUN and BENEFICIAL TO EVERYONE. STOP IGNORING THOSE THAT PLAY PVE. They are an integral part of this game.

@Fred, @3lias, Once more I will try to address what seems to be one of your developer's obsessions. TREES AND BOULDERS. I have posted multiple screenshots of trees that protrude through walls, permeate buildings and are placed in a manner that they look like giant bushes. And for what. To give the PVP players more cover at the cost of the enjoyment of those of us that only play PVE? I can't tell you how many times a session that I try driving from location to location and try to weave my way through the trees, only to get blocked by boulders that are impossible to see. I also can't tell you how many times I have had to quit and rejoin because I was stuck on a stack of boulders that have no business being placed where they are. The main point here is there is NO rhyme or reason as to the placement. I especially 'love' the trees and boulders that suddenly 'spring up' in the middle of roads. It just seems like some 3 year old is placing both trees and boulders. If it continues at this rate, there will be NO usable ground to even play on. I still want someone to explain to me how a tree can magically appear in the middle of a motorhome and boulders can magically appear in the middle of fencing that weren't there originally. Do your developers not check to see how detrimental this all is to the overall game? BTW @3lias, I will NOT email you with all this. I tried that once before. Here we are a few months later and I still haven't gotten so much as an answer.

Bottom line here is, Your credibility is at stake here. The main developer we see trying to get answers, @Sven has been trying his best to answer our questions in a meaningful manner. I have been harsh in my treatment of you in the last few months. I can see that that was wrong. My sincerest apologies to you @Sven. You are trying your best. The most recent incident with the update of the icons is foremost in my mind. Even though this is a necessary part of keeping the game current, you were instructed to stop.

It was stated on a number of occasions in the past that the only one that can do something to improve the usability of vehicles in the game is @Fred. However, the same issues are still there. Why is that? They were fine when there were only the original 3. The ZK, the Buggy and the Stryker. Then came the Bus. The Bus was primarily introduced for transporting large groups/clans from place to place. Since then you added the Sheriff Dragster, Police Dragster and TukTuk. The problems started after the Bus was introduced and have not improved by very much since.

It's tiring trying to keep rehashing the issues that should have been fixed MONTHS ago. I know there will be a group that will read this and wish that I would be banned from this forum. At this point? I REALLY DON'T CARE. Banish me if you so desire. As I stated before, I have may other options for gaming. I have tried my DAMNEDEST to be the voice of those that play and do not participate in this forum. Many of whom come in, try the game, see the problems, and then quit without any of you even knowing that they were here. A little more action on your part may have enticed them to stick around longer. Unless and Until you start fixing issues you will more than likely see more of this type of post...

13 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I am a pve player too.  PO'd everything is for PVP and BR. I have been trying out other modes ( not bc of their events but bc of players telling me I should try to understand where their coming from) and still not impressed that all caters to the PVP players alone. Even if you play survival and not PVP they still have NOTHING for the players.  Maybe I read their comment differently @TheWraith,  but looks like they asked if they needed to ask to get them to do something for PVE players.  I went back and read some of their other posts and that seems to be what they talk about. 

 

20 hours ago, FOX335 said:

I personally no longer spend my money on this game

 

 

13 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I stopped our premium accts first,  giving them a chance to do things different. Im about at the end of my server rental, and the GC I have wont  renew it long as I am tired of having to sound like a broken record.  After that, I don't see me spending a dime to support a game that no longer cares about the player base. I can play for free and they can support the PVP only crowd out of their own pockets. 

 

 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:49 PM, Chaos&Mayhem said:

So I guess maybe we need to ask for   an event to give something to your PVE players beyond discounts and  and stuff to spend our money on??

I personally stopped my spending a long time ago. 2+ years of Extreme with an occasional private server purchase. (Funny, I never got any response about the day I lost during the Easter Event when I saw the message 'There are no servers available in this region' even though I had played on that private server for 3 days prior.)

I didn't even mention the vulgar language, vulgar character names that we still encounter on a daily basis. Using the in-game reporting system is a joke. I gave up trying to report it by using a support ticket because I got tired of being told things like... 'It's part of the game' or 'I'll look into it' and then having the issue closed with no follow-up so no more comments could be made on the subject.

The writing is on the wall ladies and gentlemen. You have some choices here. Fix the issues that have plagued this game for far too long and respect ALL the players in the game. Or sit idle and watch this game die. Far too much of your time is being taken up by Nether. Don't get me wrong, Nether is a good game in it's own right. However, it's like you have a shiny new toy. Eventually the old toy you have will get pushed aside and forgotten.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS. THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME IS IN JEOPARDY.

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

HOWEVER, There are those, whom shall remain nameless, (I have my ideas on who) that it seems go out of their way to deny players that are a very big part of this game, a chance for any type of rewards. What the hell did we just do battle to defend the rights of the PVE side of the community only to be slapped in the face with events like this one?

We breathe @CampersRUs and we refuse to just be quiet and accept what ever comes down the pipes. That is the attitude of some of the Devs, and they wonder why the game just keeps losing people...

 

5 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I didn't even mention the vulgar language, vulgar character names that we still encounter on a daily basis. Using the in-game reporting system is a joke. I gave up trying to report it by using a support ticket because I got tired of being told things like... 'It's part of the game' or 'I'll look into it' and then having the issue closed with no follow-up so no more comments could be made on the subject.

There is no point to report, they do nothing about it. It isn't just lewd, or vulgar names its ones with clear racial bias. I have vid where I reported the same player at least 4 times for a name that involved one of the leaders of the hate speech era who caused the deaths of MILLIONS... crickets chirped. Nothing done. Im sure new players and old agree that should not be permitted... yet to this day that players holds that name and bragged about how cool it was in open chat. I guess even hate speech is acceptable now. 

 

6 hours ago, Sven said:

This is true, whether or not the game is free to play that doesn't give us the right to just do what ever the fuck we'd want and that still doesn't make it a logical decision to have this kind of events with ONLY PVP parts. I don't see why we shouldn't just make ALL type of players happy. Something for them, something for them and something for them. It's literally a win for us and a win for the players.

PVE players just keep saying the same thing. Then after one or 2 events that include everyone, it goes right back to events that are for BR, or PVP only.  A while back one of the Devs even said " well, the sale is for everyone" (paraphrased here mind you). Great, have your sales, but that is nothing to the "double rep" , "double BR boxes" ect that goes on week after week.  I have about 18 days left on my server and I am really not sure I want to renew it again... not for this! 

 

6 hours ago, Sven said:

No idea why this weekend event only contains PVP aimed aspects. I'd like to see an explanation as well to be honest that's the least you deserve right?

If this game is more PVP aimed, sure thing, you could say that however in reality there is a lot of people that like to farm, kill zombies etc. etc. I think the least that can happen is have at least 1 out of 4 points something aimed towards a PVE / loot / killing zombies aspect or at least any other aspect than killing players. I disagree that this game is PVP ONLY, because it's not.

You're right @Sven, we do deserve an answer why nearly every event is for the PVP only crowd.  We were promised before that events would be more inclusive, what happened to that??  So far that I personally read recently the game lost 4 players money for servers, premium accounts, even an extreme account. That's the handful who still cared enough about the game to hang around and hope for change. Now you have 2 more about to do the same. How much lost  revenue yearly you think that adds up to? How much more you think just up and left with zero explanations? No, the game is NOT PVP only, but lately the DEVS seem to forget that ( Minus you. You're the only one who seems to give a damn about ALL the players. While my comments may be sharp, it is not at all aimed at you. You're just really the only one who bothers to respond. so you seem to catch the brunt of our anger) 

The last real event that included everyone was the Viking event. I can be fair and say 80-90% of the events FAIL to have anything for PVE ONLY players except ways to spend money. Where are the events that don't for PVE. There are tons of ideas been dropped, and yet here we are.. again. Week after week Double rep, something for BR, even survival and nothing for PVE ONLY. Yes an answer is deserved!

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2019 at 3:08 AM, TheWraith said:

And how supose we pve players spend your money dude??? Cuz clearly 7-8 events in 10 is for pvp players always.But if you like yeaaa pls make us a favor and ask them or suggest one or two...

I am but one of many PVE players who have put money into this game.  I see nothing wrong with saying "hey, is it too much to ask to do events with PVE players in mind?"  The point I tried to make is "Do we need to ask?" . I'm sorry if my point wasn't clear enough,  I hope this cleared up confusion. Being in a hurry and trying to get my post up made for a bad combo I guess. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

I am but one of many PVE players who have put money into this game.  I see nothing wrong with saying "hey, is it too much to ask to do events with PVE players in mind?"  The point I tried to make is "Do we need to ask?" . I'm sorry if my point wasn't clear enough,  I hope this cleared up confusion. Being in a hurry and trying to get my post up made for a bad combo I guess. 

No, there is nothing wrong with that.

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chaos&Mayhem said:

I am but one of many PVE players who have put money into this game.  I see nothing wrong with saying "hey, is it too much to ask to do events with PVE players in mind?"  The point I tried to make is "Do we need to ask?" . I'm sorry if my point wasn't clear enough,  I hope this cleared up confusion. Being in a hurry and trying to get my post up made for a bad combo I guess. 

Ok and really sorry if i sounded  a little bit aggresive...

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Nice, I go away for a weekend and come back to a game that has, once again, stiffed the PVE players. @Sven, you have a very valid point. This game should have something for EVERYONE. Whether you play PVP, PVE, BR or any other style, people should not be left out of ANY weekend event. You have always tried to be a supporter for EVERY player in the game. And I have the utmost respect for you for doing that.

HOWEVER, There are those, whom shall remain nameless, (I have my ideas on who) that it seems go out of their way to deny players that are a very big part of this game, a chance for any type of rewards. What the hell did we just do battle to defend the rights of the PVE side of the community only to be slapped in the face with events like this one?

@Fred, @3lias, as far as I can see you are the top 2 execs with this company. I have stated many times before that, YES, We, the community, understand that you have busy lives. You BOTH need to start paying attention to that same community. Without those players that keep getting swept under the rug, and yes, I know I'm sounding like a broken record, THIS GAME WILL DIE! However, it seems that you don't take an active enough part in either the planning or implementation of any ideas that we may present to you. It's like you really don't care if the game survives or not. Harsh words? Possibly. But they need to be said. @Katryna247, @DNI_Adrian, @TheWraith, @Chaos&Mayhem@FOX335 and I all agree. THIS NEEDS TO STOP. We are all on the last legs of our patience. I know that @Katryna247, @DNI_Adrian and I have all been with this game for over 2 years. Through all the changes. The three of us, among others have tried over and over to get you to realize why we are not happy. I can't tell you how many friends I have had that played this game that have just left. I have tried to point out situations that hamper the advancement of this game. And to get it back to the way it used to be. FUN and BENEFICIAL TO EVERYONE. STOP IGNORING THOSE THAT PLAY PVE. They are an integral part of this game.

 @Fred, @3lias, Once more I will try to address what seems to be one of your developer's obsessions. TREES AND BOULDERS. I have posted multiple screenshots of trees that protrude through walls, permeate buildings and are placed in a manner that they look like giant bushes. And for what. To give the PVP players more cover at the cost of the enjoyment of those of us that only play PVE? I can't tell you how many times a session that I try driving from location to location and try to weave my way through the trees, only to get blocked by boulders that are impossible to see. I also can't tell you how many times I have had to quit and rejoin because I was stuck on a stack of boulders that have no business being placed where they are. The main point here is there is NO rhyme or reason as to the placement. I especially 'love' the trees and boulders that suddenly 'spring up' in the middle of roads. It just seems like some 3 year old is placing both trees and boulders. If it continues at this rate, there will be NO usable ground to even play on. I still want someone to explain to me how a tree can magically appear in the middle of a motorhome and boulders can magically appear in the middle of fencing that weren't there originally. Do your developers not check to see how detrimental this all is to the overall game? BTW @3lias, I will NOT email you with all this. I tried that once before. Here we are a few months later and I still haven't gotten so much as an answer.

 Bottom line here is, Your credibility is at stake here. The main developer we see trying to get answers, @Sven has been trying his best to answer our questions in a meaningful manner. I have been harsh in my treatment of you in the last few months. I can see that that was wrong. My sincerest apologies to you @Sven. You are trying your best. The most recent incident with the update of the icons is foremost in my mind. Even though this is a necessary part of keeping the game current, you were instructed to stop.

It was stated on a number of occasions in the past that the only one that can do something to improve the usability of vehicles in the game is @Fred. However, the same issues are still there. Why is that? They were fine when there were only the original 3. The ZK, the Buggy and the Stryker. Then came the Bus. The Bus was primarily introduced for transporting large groups/clans from place to place. Since then you added the Sheriff Dragster, Police Dragster and TukTuk. The problems started after the Bus was introduced and have not improved by very much since.

 It's tiring trying to keep rehashing the issues that should have been fixed MONTHS ago. I know there will be a group that will read this and wish that I would be banned from this forum. At this point? I REALLY DON'T CARE. Banish me if you so desire. As I stated before, I have may other options for gaming. I have tried my DAMNEDEST to be the voice of those that play and do not participate in this forum. Many of whom come in, try the game, see the problems, and then quit without any of you even knowing that they were here. A little more action on your part may have enticed them to stick around longer. Unless and Until you start fixing issues you will more than likely see more of this type of post...

 

 

 

I personally stopped my spending a long time ago. 2+ years of Extreme with an occasional private server purchase. (Funny, I never got any response about the day I lost during the Easter Event when I saw the message 'There are no servers available in this region' even though I had played on that private server for 3 days prior.)

 I didn't even mention the vulgar language, vulgar character names that we still encounter on a daily basis. Using the in-game reporting system is a joke. I gave up trying to report it by using a support ticket because I got tired of being told things like... 'It's part of the game' or 'I'll look into it' and then having the issue closed with no follow-up so no more comments could be made on the subject.

 The writing is on the wall ladies and gentlemen. You have some choices here. Fix the issues that have plagued this game for far too long and respect ALL the players in the game. Or sit idle and watch this game die. Far too much of your time is being taken up by Nether. Don't get me wrong, Nether is a good game in it's own right. However, it's like you have a shiny new toy. Eventually the old toy you have will get pushed aside and forgotten.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS. THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME IS IN JEOPARDY.

Hi,

I hear you on the event. I have asked Sven to be more involved and he has put together a list of PvE events for upcoming weekends that I hope you'll enjoy. Sorry if you felt left out of it.

Regarding your e-mails I checked and I haven't found any unanswered ones from your address. Feel free to resend any questions that you may have and I will answer them as good as I can.

I answered regarding the icons in that thread.

Vehicles is probably the issue we've spent most time on fixing. Fred and Sven has spent countless hours on it and partially improved it. I believe I already answered this many times before but some of the issues with them are out of our control.
 

I don't know why you think we are idle, we have been spending all our time on trying to make this game as good as possible for everyone. We haven't given up on New Z in any way just because we're also working on Nether.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...