TheWraith

Airdrop and Alien Zombies Items Drop

Hi dear developers!!! I just wanna ask... is there a chance to change the items from airdrop or Alien SZ with more rare items not in every drop ofc...Maybe 1 XMR clip(very expensive to buy) 1 Sniper rifle(there is many item boxes) 1 Car somthing like that.Cuz now we can find all items(present drops) easily everywhere so dont need to run for airdrop for example.Thanks!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I mean everything is possible. I can look into it today. Thanks for the hands up!

Thanks!!! I appreciate your quick response!!!Keep good work guys!!!

• Love 1

Sorry for bothering you again but just remeber it...I love ghillies and... can you take a look on colors especially on camo.I mean can you make a little adjustment to look like real camo(green-brown-sand) cuz now is just dark brown! 

On 7/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, TheWraith said:

Sorry for bothering you again but just remeber it...I love ghillies and... can you take a look on colors especially on camo.I mean can you make a little adjustment to look like real camo(green-brown-sand) cuz now is just dark brown! 

Thanks for the feedback. I did some changes and this is how the camo one will look like after the next patch, hope you like it.

http://prntscr.com/ojtjdc

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steve said:

Thanks for the feedback. I did some changes and this is how the camo one will look like after the next patch, hope you like it.

http://prntscr.com/ojtjdc

Nice work Steve i appriciate so much!!!Yeaaa definitely much better now...You know the ''problem" with camo was that they wasnt same color with the grass! In this way you couldnt hide when you was prone position atleast and i dont mean to became total invinsible(ofc that will be perfect) but hopefuly from some distance the "enemy" or the other player couldnt see you easily!! Anyway thank you again!!! I cant wait to see it on game.

@Steve, Does this mean that you are finally going to do something about the garbage that Alien and Super zombies drop? I have been asking about this change for quite some time. I even posted screenshots of an alien drop where more than half the loot dropped consisted of heavy armor and helmets. Helmets and most armor is so plentiful it's a waste of time killing aliens, supers and chasing down drops like @TheWraith said. Also, that is a much better looking Ghillie Suit. More realistic.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

@Steve, Does this mean that you are finally going to do something about the garbage that Alien and Super zombies drop? I have been asking about this change for quite some time. I even posted screenshots of an alien drop where more than half the loot dropped consisted of heavy armor and helmets. Helmets and most armor is so plentiful it's a waste of time killing aliens, supers and chasing down drops like @TheWraith said. Also, that is a much better looking Ghillie Suit. More realistic.

Yeaa i agree too about Aliens drop...they must be more rare loot so there gonna be a competition between players when try kill them or to make a run for the airdrop cz they contain loot that all can find easily!Personally i stop hunt or make run for that reason...for example put something like XMR clip or the new light sniper ammo so players can use them in game otherwise are uselless, maybe a rerollable skin...Anyway you know better!!!

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, JKS said:

Toxic SZ are worse than normal SZ. 😰

I agree 1000%. All that ammo spent and only 1 item drops?  This also needs to change. I've also noticed that more and more trees are popping up in the middle of roads AND waterways.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I agree 1000%. All that ammo spent and only 1 item drops?  This also needs to change. I've also noticed that more and more trees are popping up in the middle of roads AND waterways.

I kill him using his limit. I don't spend my ammo on this way.

Edited by JKS

18 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Yeah that's what I am going to try. The loot get's changed live, so I don't need a patch to do so.

8 hours ago, TheWraith said:

About new item from SZ drop...Really guys just a bag of trash???You can do better from that i think...Still no point hunting SZ or AZ 

I agree completely. A bag of trash!! Disguised as a melee weapon that only has a damage rating of 1. What the hell? As far as I'm concerned, you can take it back. Why don't you add the Khopesh I talked about a while back. At least it is a worthy weapon.

This is just what it says it is. GARBAGE! As we have stated, the Super, Alien and Irradiated Super are not worth the trouble. Hell, if you want to keep the bag of trash in the game, put it where it will make better sense. Dropping from regular zombies.

DO BETTER WITH THE SUPER, ALIEN AND IRRADIATED SUPER ZOMBIES LOOT!!! Get rid of the armor and helmets that drop everywhere on the map. Make them worth hunting again.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:15 AM, Steve said:

Yeah that's what I am going to try. The loot get's changed live, so I don't need a patch to do so.

TRY HARDER

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

I agree, the alien and toxic supers ought to drop better loot and rare loot, also no point in doing them right now coz all you get is xp, which to seasoned players means nothing if one has everything unlocked in skill tree. Perhaps all supers should drop rare loot, maybe toxic and alien rare loot should be rarer.

• Thanks 2

On 7/27/2019 at 8:48 PM, CampersRUs said:

I agree completely. A bag of trash!! Disguised as a melee weapon that only has a damage rating of 1. What the hell? As far as I'm concerned, you can take it back. Why don't you add the Khopesh I talked about a while back. At least it is a worthy weapon.

This is just what it says it is. GARBAGE! As we have stated, the Super, Alien and Irradiated Super are not worth the trouble. Hell, if you want to keep the bag of trash in the game, put it where it will make better sense. Dropping from regular zombies.

DO BETTER WITH THE SUPER, ALIEN AND IRRADIATED SUPER ZOMBIES LOOT!!! Get rid of the armor and helmets that drop everywhere on the map. Make them worth hunting again.

Today i saw in trade server selling those trash bags!!!! I think i felt little bit offented!!

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, CampersRUs said:

Get rid of the armor and helmets that drop everywhere on the map. Make them worth hunting again.

Just so this is not misunderstood, I'm talking about removing armor and helmets from the Super and Alien loot table COMPLETELY. I have so many of each that I stopped picking them up when I find them LAYING ON THE GROUND EVERYWHERE!!!

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, TheWraith said:

Today i saw in trade server selling those trash bags!!!! I think i felt little bit offented!!

How much were they offering to pay you take it off your hands. 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Just so this is not misunderstood, I'm talking about removing armor and helmets from the Super and Alien loot table COMPLETELY. I have so many of each that I stopped picking them up when I find them LAYING ON THE GROUND EVERYWHERE!!!

Im PVE player and i using ghillie suit so armor and various helmets(ecxept nvg) are uselless for me and stop pick them up i even stop sell them in trade server. I think from one option game became a little bit boring

On 7/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, TheWraith said:

Tottaly FREE ofc

but an accurate. This itens is usuless and no makes sense at all.

• Thanks 1