Sign in to follow this  
JKS

Radiation feedback

Radiation

I liked the idea of a new challenge for the game, mainly because it looks like a quest.

But arriving and clearing the areas of radiation I have some points to raise;

-First-person mode is immersive, but uncomfortable. The restricted view at night discourages the visit of places with radiation.

-There is no certainty of when and the sound warning is not enough to prepare.

-The PKM drop is unnecessary and only pollutes the scenario. The 200 ammunition helps, but the weapon would not have to drop.

-It is difficult to kill the toxic SZ and its reward is almost always nothing or an anti-radiation helmet.

-You can bypass the radiation bringing the SZ and SZ toxic out of the limit.

-Zombies should accumulate more easily or have a greater sensitivity to hinder and at the same time facilitate the player who wants to kill more zombies in the short time of radiation.

-The timer could show how long the radiation has yet to let the player know if goes to worth. 

-There is no "reason" for the radiation. Should be a box (like the airdrop) that would have items and at the same time with the fall would warn you that the radiation will start (like the airdrop).

-I think it would be more interesting to change the first person with the field of vision restricted by free vision in 3rd person without possibility of running, which would also mean a longer time of active radiation.

Thks for all.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JKS said:

-First-person mode is immersive, but uncomfortable. The restricted view at night discourages the visit of places with radiation.

I agree, this is how it looks at night > https://imgur.com/a/jySgUbe

The toxic super zombie drop leaves to be desired

For me its ok about accumulate zombies

I don't think should be a timer, it's gameplay,

I like the first person only on radiation zones, like the afraid scenary, its working good

• Thanks 1