JKS

Simples ideias.

-Put an NPC in the game that buys items.
-Remove from the store K style NVG, DX and Custom Guerrilla.
-Remove from the store all ammunition above the standard weapon.
-Remove Sniper Silencer from Store
-Increase damage of sniper barrel
-Decrease protection of vests by 3%.
-Decrease firerate speed of snipers like VSS 
-Eliminate the no reload swich to melee and back.
- Put a cooldown in riot to eliminate macro.

• Thanks 1

I like a few of your ideas, but could you please explain why you want each of these changes? I'm just curious because I also feel that the sniper barrel should increase damage by a sniper rifle. 

6 hours ago, JKS said:

Put a cooldown in riot to eliminate macro.

But this right here ^ is the best ever idea in my opinion!

7 hours ago, JKS said:

I have been suggesting this for well over a year now. I doesn't necessarily need to be an NPC. It could even be a vending machine.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

I understand why you are saying this. These items are some of the most prevalent loot items spawning in the game. However, I still don't think eliminating them from the store would be beneficial.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

Everyone that has ever handled and fired a sniper rifle knows that silencers are an integral part of what a sniper rifle is all about. As a sniper, you can, and should, be able to move about as quietly as possible to take out your target.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

As far as I'm concerned, this is a toss-up. One well placed head shot makes any body armor pointless.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

Since I have started playing, I have seen a marked decline in ammo that is available in the store. So, to me, this makes no sense.

7 hours ago, JKS said:

I agree with this 100%. I have been in the game where an annoying player tried to barricade with rapid placement of riot shields in an attempt to render me helpless to defend myself against a Super zombie so they could steal all my loot. Needless to say, the attempt was an EPIC FAIL. Not only did I get out of this little 'trap', the one that tried to put me in it ended up dying. I took his loot as payback for being an insignificant bug. In fact, there should also be a perimeter around each shield that bars placement of multiple shields for the express purpose of creating a wall.

I really don't have a opinion for or against the other items on your list.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JKS said:

Bringing feedback and ideas is great but you also have to explain why you think each point would be good for the community.

I can comment on your first and last point. Riot Shields have a cooldown and there is a marketplace vault in the lounge.

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, Steve said:

Bringing feedback and ideas is great but you also have to explain why you think each point would be good for the community.

I can comment on your first and last point. Riot Shields have a cooldown and there is a marketplace vault in the lounge.

Yeah but he means selling items aka an NPC that would trade items and in return give you GD or other items for example.

I like this idea! ;) And yes, @CampersRUs this has indeed brought up many times already in the community but also in the staff team. I suppose at some point we'd want to add something like this, I just don't know where / when as that's not entirely up to me.

13 hours ago, JKS said:

And like @CampersRUs mentioned:

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I understand why you are saying this. These items are some of the most prevalent loot items spawning in the game. However, I still don't think eliminating them from the store would be beneficial.

I don't necessary understand why you are saying this, because like Steve mentioned; you didn't explain why. That makes it really hard to discuss these points because we all have to assume certain things.

After all in my opinion there should NOT be a game store, perhaps one that you can only physically visit in a server in a safe zone but initially never sells the same items, always different ones, every day.

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Why?

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Why?

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Why?

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Why?

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Why?

13 hours ago, JKS said:

Can you explain this? As far as I know this should not be possible, if it is, your explanation would help out a lot.

13 hours ago, JKS said:

This point is discussable. You more mean "increase" the cool-down rather than putting one because there is indeed one already.

😛

First I have to say that I did not expect any reaction, so I did not spend time explaining item by item. Apparently topics generate more comments and develop better than extensive texts defending several points.
After the interest I can explain to each one and with that answer more than one person.

On 6/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, CampersRUs said:

I have been suggesting this for well over a year now. I doesn't necessarily need to be an NPC. It could even be a vending machine.

At first I would like a black market for browser, but this would consume manyresources of the game. So a way to sell the items without having to stay in the trade and even sell items that have low value would help beginner players.

Some items not have value because they has in store. If you have GD you can buy any item and go to pvp, lost it and not have problem.
I play pvp every day and the players not use multiple armors. Just guerrilha and Heavy. And the curios is, they use guerrilha because is hard to get a loot of heavy in trade lounge. 
My opinion is, "top" itens no have to be in store. Like medkit. The price in trade no have limit because no have reference in store. And some players use in PVP because they buy in trade lounge at hight price or farm that.
90% players use DX because is in store, the price is low than 2k in trade lounge  (1.4 ~~1.8k because the price in store put it low) but get DX is no to easy. Only in radiation you have more chance to get 2 digits of this item. 
And this is another point. Radiation is not atractive, only some players get in. BUT if the DX is now out off store?
Think about that, why the players not use all the times adventure backpack in pvp?
It make the pvp more competitive.

Everyone that has ever handled and fired a sniper rifle knows that silencers are an integral part of what a sniper rifle is all about. As a sniper, you can, and should, be able to move about as quietly as possible to take out your target.

I agree with the obvious advantages of the muffler and its importance in the game, especially for solo shooters. Do not get me wrong, I want it more rare and not eliminated from the game.
But this item makes all snipers silenced, and only the most "veteran" players of the game have access to them for their GD price. New players could profit from an item that was recently placed in the game. Why the sniper barrel is out off store and silencer is in the store?

As far as I'm concerned, this is a toss-up. One well placed head shot makes any body armor pointless.

I disagree. If you use the rifle you have to shoot 3 or 4 times in head to get a kill. If the game no have macro players at med and riot, we do not have a problem. But we have. In BR we do not have that. But in open world one rifle shot make the player build a wall and shot you in left peak (yes, it has in game now). New players have a chance? Rifle at short distance 50m less should be a advantage. But the game is focus in sniper. Rifles no get damage in body to kill. If you shot a guy with DX you can't kill him if you can get 2 headshot and 10 body shots. They med at macro and have 100% again.
Rifles right now are use like a shotguns.

Since I have started playing, I have seen a marked decline in ammo that is available in the store. So, to me, this makes no sense.

That make useless sell this items  in trade. Also if you have GD (like me) you can buy a loot of stanag 60, asval 60 and a many of special sniper ammo. The ideia is move the players from the game store to trade lounge. 
It make all itens in "PVP drop" more value.
I see playing and in stream players ignore loot because they no need than. Have in store. But elite ammo, heavy, adventure, medkit, snipers, sniper silencer, sniper barrel, all players pick up the dead player items. They pick up expencive itens or rare itens.

I agree with this 100%. I have been in the game where an annoying player tried to barricade with rapid placement of riot shields in an attempt to render me helpless to defend myself against a Super zombie so they could steal all my loot. Needless to say, the attempt was an EPIC FAIL. Not only did I get out of this little 'trap', the one that tried to put me in it ended up dying. I took his loot as payback for being an insignificant bug. In fact, there should also be a perimeter around each shield that bars placement of multiple shields for the express purpose of creating a wall.

yea, you understand me. 

On 6/26/2019 at 4:48 AM, Steve said:

Short cooldown is same at no cooldown. Also, "time to use" is better than it. Like time to get items but more short. Market place in lounge to sell itens. Can you send me a print off this?

On 6/25/2019 at 10:00 PM, Katryna247 said:

I'm just curious because I also feel that the sniper barrel should increase damage by a sniper rifle. 

We do not have in the game a sniper with a damage of 165. It would be unfair to put now or just change the status of the current awp. But considering the rare drop of this item and that it is little used yet (it does not have in the store) increase the effect is the best move to do, if you want a use to this item in game, because right now no have diference clip this item. AWP dont kill, you have a player at 0,65%. The item is 
useless.

On 6/26/2019 at 5:33 AM, Sven said:

The firerate is unfair in PVP. The player shot you more fast tha you can heal. And is a 9mm shot and get the same damage in body than a SVD. Is +-1000 Muzzle Energy (in best thest) VS 1500 Muzzle Energy.

Can you explain this? As far as I know this should not be possible, if it is, your explanation would help out a lot.

But I have doubts if the players are not using a way to cancel loading using macro.

This point is discussable. You more mean "increase" the cool-down rather than putting one because there is indeed one already.

I said put some why I never noticed any, because apparently it hardly even exists.

Thanks for the attention and I explain beforehand that I do not speak or write in English. 90% of it all came from google translator, so if there are any understanding problems, just ask me again, I try to relay the information

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, JKS said:

But I have doubts if the players are not using a way to cancel loading using macro.

I have tested right now if macro changes the firerate. Do not. But have way to cancel sniper recoil and put automatic right click at center.

- Desclip by client side

I maked a macro to my organizate inventory. But if we have someting like this in game to help us a stack or desclip item? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMNaEtkLw0

.... and before they accuse me of cheating, I asked if I can do that in trade before.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/zxq5ddx4tdc55sa/Capturar.PNG

Edited by JKS