On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, Tyrelis said:

I disagree with your statement I think it's fine the way it is and just right amount. Otherwise the game feel barren and if you plan on playing on pvp servers you can use them for cover and such. Also most games have there paying players test beta content before free to play for many reasons one being PR, two entices players to spend money for beta content you gotta realize this game cost a lot to run, three paying players are more willing to invest in feedback of the game and provide more accurate info. Lastly many paying users are feeling there not getting there money's worth so there addressing that.

I waited a few days before I responded to your comment. You have spoken purely as someone that is trying, once again, to change those of us that only like PVE.

As far as only using those that buy premium or above to participate in a beta test, Let's just say we should agree to disagree.

On the subject of the incessant need of one of the devs to continually add more and more trees with even lower branches is counter productive. You have riot shields and buildings to hide in. That is, of course, from the PVP aspect. As for those of us that only play PVE, it's horrendous. Especially the ones that encroach on buildings, roads, and vehicles. Same thing for the boulders. The maps were perfectly fine before. Plenty of cover, and very few obstacles to maneuver around and most visibly, there were no trees that suddenly appeared in the middle of buildings and roads and even boulders.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

6 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I waited a few days before I responded to your comment. You have spoken purely as someone that is trying, once again, to change those of us that only like PVE.

As far as only using those that buy premium or above to participate in a beta test, Let's just say we should agree to disagree.

On the subject of the incessant need of one of the devs to continually add more and more trees with even lower branches is counter productive. You have riot shields and buildings to hide in. That is, of course, from the PVP aspect. As for those of us that only play PVE, it's horrendous. Especially the ones that encroach on buildings, roads, and vehicles. Same thing for the boulders. The maps were perfectly fine before. Plenty of cover, and very few obstacles to maneuver around and most visibly, there were no trees that suddenly appeared in the middle of buildings and roads and even boulders.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

I mean, I am a bit on both sides here:

Yes I totally agree that trees should not just randomly clip / glitch through buildings etc. This should never happen and of course stories like "yeah the tree grew and got like that" are completely unnecessary because realistically speaking it just looks like shit anyways and it's annoying. Why put that in the game like that then? :P 

On the other hand I do agree on, for example in forests, to add more and new trees and other nature ambient. The game is in that perspective in my opinion way too "flat" and there is just not really anything that feels kind of fresh. I'd love to add more new nature ambient, grass, rocks and that kinds of stuff to make the forests even more natural.

Ok guys; it seems so far so good....its just the  material damage counts are throwing everyone in the test server off.... until other items are added, we won't know what causes glitches. Like I said earlier, just start with adding NVG's (so you have 1 USEABLE ITEM to bind on pickup) and 2 or 3 Consumables (like MRE for food & water, Badanges DX for health recovery-you give them to us, why not throw them on the ground??; and grenades for open world damage--again, you give them to us, so- why not?). The test server is small, and adding these items will make players cross the zones to stay alive, making them learn both sides of the server testing forcing them without knowing (operant behavior)  they have wandered to the other side of the map to stay alive.

OK, onto some weird finds (but not really glitches) Nobody expects building to be perfect, but depending on which the wall is laid (because you do have log design on front, plankwood on back) sometimes when you lay a wall with log facing out, and the next adjoining wall the other direction, there is a severe offset...not enough to create "gap glitches," but enough to get hung up on, if you strafe the wall. I'm sure this is just a "centering" the object issue. This just means, you may have to define a "single maximum width" for all wall designs & use "absolute dead center." I would rather the wall be thicker & hang over the foundation edge (this will also help protect the foundation from damage via players with the high ground advantage--snipers), than protrude from the side due to width inequality. Some players will whine about this, other players will find a way to use it to advantage (like with explosions; damage to 2 sides of an object destroys it faster than to one side; it exposes the adjacent wall to gain MORE damage because there is surface reflection available). I know the reflection damage already exists in game, I use it to my advantage with zombies  behind walls at hangars using grenades.

Speaking of preset buildings (like hangars); there is a vulnerability here for ppl who build into them. They are PAPER structures (IE the actual walls are just a mapping placed against another mapping to look like both sides, no gap space). When you build into existing structures (such as the houses on the test server) they do continue into any rooms that are accessible. which means, anyone attacking a player who has built this way, can just get into the house to knock down the wall and then go in it. This is something expected (& expected not to change).  However since lockers CAN be placed in buildings, building a "fortification structure" at the entrance and/or exits (or you could build around the entire if enough materials) to control it is all that is necessary. All you have to do is make sure once you build into it, you also build a few FOUNDATIONS thru it to keep control over building management. If you follow my recommendation of LIMITING  building allowance to "quarter build" upon city zone entrance, this will make for exciting game play.

Make a mission pack (of 5 or 10 missions) to go along with the new update patch!!!! a mission where you have to successfully build (1,3 & 5--you can turn this into 3 missions alone) an enclosed safe house. a mission (again turn into many possible) where you have to knock down a certain number of doors; walls; and foundations; Players will do this to their own buildings as well as other players. a "hack locker attempt" mission; a "hack locker successfully" mission; use explosives mission; you can see the endless possibilities here. This would force players to not only LEARN the build system, but encourage pvp play. Some players, may be more inclined to adapt and increase pvp kill play, if they felt they could try to do NOT do so at first.... breaking into a safe house with someone in it (& not knowing) will force the behavior on its own.

I agree with completely removing vehicles (for now) and keep it as a perk to your LONG TERM PLAYERS. Make them buy-able later in the MARKETPLACE, for about $25M GD or "xxx" GC. This will not only give them more value to players, but those who have been here long term with banks built will spend, & now have a permanent leg up, even if still FREE accounts. This is one way you can use the time to fix them (the population spawn errors, the roll glitch, server exit upon enter/exit of vehicle) and simultaneously payback your dedicated players in one fail swoop.

1 hour ago, Thisisjoetv said:

Speaking of preset buildings (like hangars); there is a vulnerability here for ppl who build into them. They are PAPER structures (IE the actual walls are just a mapping placed against another mapping to look like both sides, no gap space). When you build into existing structures (such as the houses on the test server) they do continue into any rooms that are accessible. which means, anyone attacking a player who has built this way, can just get into the house to knock down the wall and then go in it. This is something expected (& expected not to change).  However since lockers CAN be placed in buildings, building a "fortification structure" at the entrance and/or exits (or you could build around the entire if enough materials) to control it is all that is necessary. All you have to do is make sure once you build into it, you also build a few FOUNDATIONS thru it to keep control over building management. If you follow my recommendation of LIMITING  building allowance to "quarter build" upon city zone entrance, this will make for exciting game play.

This is exactly why bases should not be able to be attached to existing buildings. Any and ALL bases should be only allowed OUTSIDE the perimeter of an existing city, town, roadblock, encampment.  If it is allowed you will lose the purpose of even having a permanent location like cities. This can ultimately end up having the opposite effect of player population in that it would eventually drive players away. The player base is already dwindling. If this aspect is not kept in check, you will lose more players. Size and Location are the two most important parts of base building. Don't allow massive towers. Don't allow building inside existing areas populated by zombies.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

I agree with completely removing vehicles (for now) and keep it as a perk to your LONG TERM PLAYERS. Make them buy-able later in the MARKETPLACE, for about $25M GD or "xxx" GC. This will not only give them more value to players, but those who have been here long term with banks built will spend, & now have a permanent leg up, even if still FREE accounts. This is one way you can use the time to fix them (the population spawn errors, the roll glitch, server exit upon enter/exit of vehicle) and simultaneously payback your dedicated players in one fail swoop.

Do you really want to get into this topic? You are biting off more than you can chew.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Do you really want to get into this topic? You are biting off more than you can chew.

I don't think he realizes how many players already said theyd quit the game over vehicles being removed.  Plus anything that can be done to make noobs easy prey... way harder to snipe as they zoom by no matter what mode we're talking.  

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

I guess you missed the whole thing where players were asked about even a temporary removal of cars while they fixed them. Maybe you should go read their comments...

• Thanks 2

This would force players to not only LEARN the build system, but encourage pvp play. Some players, may be more inclined to adapt and increase pvp kill play, if they felt they could try to do NOT do so at first.... breaking into a safe house with someone in it (& not knowing) will force the behavior on its own.

Wow, you really hate the pve players don't you?!?! While some of have "Tried" pvp bc we are sick of hearing how great it is and some of you PUSHING players that direction who don't want to play pvp, others get sick of even hearing about it. I came over, I have been trying to "like" it but with some of the most HATEFUL comments being hurled at new players I see why they don't stick around. I have been cussed out, called racial slurs for a country im not even remotely tied to, and finally had to start tossing the language back and talk in chat( which is distracting  to type on and try to play at all ) to keep some nutcase from saying I was a bot, and laughing about my playing bc I don't rely on the macros cheats to prevent me from being shot!! SO... while you soooooooo want to recruit other players who play PVE only, maybe you should talk to your friends about how they treat people. This is not my first post on the subject. Curb the crappy behavior many players dump on their "EZZZzzzz"  prey.  You run people off then come on here and cry about it. STOP.  There is no one to blame but PVPers themselves for why PVEers don't want to come play with you!!! I know some who would rather quit than PVP with you!!

• Love 1

This would force players to not only LEARN the build system, but encourage pvp play. Some players, may be more inclined to adapt and increase pvp kill play,

You simply can NOT force players into playing a game mode that they DO NOT want to, like PVP. If you think that players will adapt and play PVP you are wrong. Players like myself ONLY play PVE and we will not cave to such whimsical demands! What will happen is we WILL quit the game entirely taking all our money (no more private server rentals, no more paid accounts like premium, deluxe, etc.) with us; and lets not forget we talk with our friends, fellow gamers, and word of mouth goes along way. It will not simply be a few PVE players quitting, it will be in masses! The same is in reverse as well. I do not think that die hard PVP players would like it very much if they were forced to play PVE.

Removing vehicles, but letting long term players keep it as a perk is in no way fair. Making them available in the market for such high prices solves nothing. A player can be a long term player (VET) yet not have that much money ($25M) as you suggest. Trying to make players either have that much money or requiring them tho purchase GC is by no means a fair demand. Some players play FREE and not only have NO intention of ever buying GC for anything, but some players do not have the real money to spend simply to get GC to buy a fake item (like a car) in a video game. Players with built up banks is NO guarantee that they will spend.  The PVE player has a built up account  by looting and selling loot to the PVP players, as well as NOT spending money they have acquired. The PVP players acquire their money from looting and selling, as well as killing other players. Their bank is built the same way. NOT spending. New Z players were even polled (Feedback Vehicle System on November 18th, 2018 by ElChupacabra) and we voted NOT to remove vehicles!

• Love 1

Wow, I've never seen over reaction to a personal opinion & beta feedback in my life. Look I enjoy PVE as well (look at my rank, Im still acivilian, I haven't even killed a pvp player yet...You've been playing the game LONGER THAN ME, and even I KNOW A BS ARTIST WHEN I SEE ONE).. I'm testing the entire game out as NEW PLAYER.  I haven't checked to see how many countries this games plays in yet....Funny, even I know now how the ranking systems work... someone with a "Killer" tag, with "Camper" in his name is complaining about visibility and added concealment  he kills for via CAMPING an OPEN FIELD?????? REALLY???? as well as a veteran player with a HERO tag, complaining about having to DEFEND his newly found loot "on the short term." Are you guys serious???  Gawd forbid you have to "feel out" someone before you make a trade.... Look the way all sandbox mmos are going with players like you constantly crying, they finding ways to leave it in the hands of the players to deal with... Keep complaining about having "pay for items " in a market place, then why HAVE ONE??? Why not make all items RARE LOOT DROPS and FORCE US to TRADE and make up our OWN currency system?? that way you cannot blame the game creators for ill advisory trades?? ohh thats right, then you will come here crying about THAT.

They didn't REMOVE the vehicles from the game... you can still use them... If you want one, you will have to trade for it or steal it....for NOW none spawn until the spawning issue is fixed....suck it up buttercup, they're coming back. I was just saying IN LIEU of "spawning", put them for SALE on the market place. $25M is JUST A NUMBER...POLL for one..smh...... personally I think they should YANK vehicles, and REMOVE bus cooldown until all issues are fixed, and those who HAVE THEM, have an opportunity to make some money on the RARITY of the item...or ONLY sell them in the marketplace.. if you can afford the bus fare you should be able to ride it.... I see more players "hopping servers" to collect vehicles than they do actually playing out the game missions or experiencing other game modes. quite frankly that kind of behavior is just as disgusting as you see as someone ganking you for your personal locker on a PVE server..... because what you're doing is bogging down servers in the name of personal fulfillment of "can't get enough in my GI locker" syndrome.  Not only are you "doing that for free" but you are also costing the game developers MORE just to store your nonsense, and then that cost gets passed to us paying players.

God forbid you are forced to interact with another HUMAN player to complete a mission.

Edited by Thisisjoetv

24 minutes ago, Thisisjoetv said:

Wow, I've never seen over reaction to a personal opinion & beta feedback in my life. Look I enjoy PVE as well (look at my rank, Im still acivilian, I haven't even killed a pvp player yet...You've been playing the game LONGER THAN ME, and even I KNOW A BS ARTIST WHEN I SEE ONE).. I'm testing the entire game out as NEW PLAYER.  I haven't checked to see how many countries this games plays in yet....Funny, even I know now how the ranking systems work... someone with a "Killer" tag, with "Camper" in his name is complaining about visibility and added concealment  he kills for via CAMPING an OPEN FIELD?????? REALLY???? as well as a veteran player with a HERO tag, complaining about having to DEFEND his newly found loot "on the short term." Are you guys serious???  Gawd forbid you have to "feel out" someone before you make a trade.... Look the way all sandbox mmos are going with players like you constantly crying, they finding ways to leave it in the hands of the players to deal with... Keep complaining about having "pay for items " in a market place, then why HAVE ONE??? Why not make all items RARE LOOT DROPS and FORCE US to TRADE and make up our OWN currency system?? that way you cannot blame the game creators for ill advisory trades?? ohh thats right, then you will come here crying about THAT.

They didn't REMOVE the vehicles from the game... you can still use them... If you want one, you will have to trade for it or steal it....for NOW none spawn until the spawning issue is fixed....suck it up buttercup, they're coming back.... personally I think they should YANK vehicles, and REMOVE bus cooldown... if you can afford the bus fare you should be able to ride it.... I see more players "hopping servers" to collect vehicles than they do actually playing out the game missions or experiencing other game modes. quite frankly that kind of behavior is just as disgusting as you see as someone ganking you for your personal locker on a PVE server..... because what you're doing is bogging down servers in the name of personal fulfillment of "can't get enough in my GI locker" syndrome.  God forbid you are forced to interact with another HUMAN player to complete a mission.

Wow... Hostile much?

First of all 'buttercup' the ranking of CIVILIAN in the forums does NOT reflect which game mode you play. On here it simply means that you are brand new to the forums. (although I have serious doubts that you truly are new by the way you talk). Looks to me and others that you are simply using a new forum account so you can act like you are new to the game.

And, if you want to make reference to someone, use their name. Yes, my name says CampersRUs. That in no way signifies where I play or how I play. For the reasons stated by both @DNI_Adrian and @Katryna247, I refuse to play PVP. I have tried it. I don't like it. And most of all, I detest someone coming in here and demanding that people play against their normal style of gameplay. PERIOD. Everyone here makes their own choices.

Nobody is forcing you to even play this game. You are doing it of your own free will. Well, sugarplum, WE choose to play only PVE and will NOT bow down to your bullying to make us do anything  different. Some have tried, however, they all ended up in an EPIC FAIL.

33 minutes ago, Thisisjoetv said:

God forbid you are forced to interact with another HUMAN player to complete a mission.

Sounds like you need to practice what you preach. You are interacting with other HUMAN PLAYERS. DEAL WITH IT.

• Thanks 2

Look I only returned fire "of the same sound & rate" as the one shooting in the first place...I never used "the community" as an excuse to complain about what i found.... Im sure to the outsider eating his popcorn with michael jackson, knows (as I do)exactly what you are doing.. I just hurt your feelings because I spoke the truth, you ONLY play this game because it's FREE. your "play style of PVE" has nothing to do with that. Paying players are just tired of taking cost of your crybaby...It's why you took my fatal shots & try to use them against me (sugarplum, really? you could've used anything other rhan a fruit at that point). I think you just like to take our your frustrations on others.  I've played a few missions. Right now I am focusing on the build system, im not even on the maps atm.. Just know I'm a PAYING PLAYER, because i used to play RUST (guess what you buy the whole game upfront, on steam) I wanted to see the F2P competitors..this one fits within the spec, and was informed they were adding a build system.... as a OFFICIAL BETA TESTER, I want to  see what its got...At least I am supporting them in the efforts... and not complaining about it. Just because somehow or for some reason Sven acknowledged me at all apparently has riled you up. or is it because I treat the devs with respect and just happen to "speak dev lingo." (beta testing is a real paying job...in this case... I learned about the beta test, and was willing to invest to try it, since I've already spent $40 on RUST). I'm not looking to start a fight, I am looking to help bring this game back by helping them find best ways to do that AND pay the bills at the same time. Cry all you want.... Adapt or die..... that's the MMO world... All it takes is a player like me from another gaming platform, to bring a few dozen players from their clan with just a cpl streamers & put this back on the map...  clearly something YOU DON'T WANT, because then your "free ride" is over. ....just know trying to scare me away like this isn't gonna help, if anything its gonna hurt your cause. It would be amazing for Fredaikis & the dev crew if all of a sudden an Esports team came in & blew this up after the building system is finalized and added into battle royale. After all I know quite a few streamers personally who are DYING to leave fortnie/apex/rust for a sandbox mmo like this one..... Of course, "free ride" players like yoruself would HATE that, because then paying players will get more perks, and you will be forced to pay & play PVP just to compete in the game AT ALL.

Edited by Thisisjoetv

2 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

Funny, even I know now how the ranking systems work... someone with a "Killer" tag, with "Camper"

Funny how you don't know how rank works. In the forum players are given ranks as to how many posts they make etc. "Killer", by all means is just a title in the forum. The ranks alternate between "good" and "bad" ranks. It in NO WAY matches your in game reputation.

I treat the devs with respect and just happen to "speak dev lingo."

And you assume that I do not? I am on very good terms with the devs, good enough I am not afraid to give them my opinions and good enough terms that I am also not afraid to call them when they screw up and try to blame things on a player, or their PC's.

God forbid you are forced to interact with another HUMAN player to complete a mission

Are you listening to what you are saying? FORCED.....No one should be forced to do anything!!!  They should not be forced interact with another human (gamer) ever. Players should not have to rely on other players to complete missions. This mentality is why a lot of people do not play Facebook games that require players to rely on 'friends' to help complete missions. So much for solo gaming where people just want to be left alone to game. Don't get me wrong, I DO interact with other players (real humans) when I go to trade lounges, but ONLY then. What if PVP players were "forced" to now have to play in PVE mode? I guarantee that they would not like it, so why are you trying to force PVP on those who only play PVE?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

I am looking to help bring this game back by helping them find best ways to do that

So are those of us that have comments on this thread as well. You are quick to point out your thoughts and ideas, but when someone has different ideas than yours you seem to get a bit fussy.  This is a forum of free speech, or at least I thought so, You can not post a thread and expect that no one will comment or challenge your views. You were offering your thoughts and ideas of how to improve the game, and we were as well. I can respect what you are saying, but when you talk of "forcing" players to play a different game mode than they do, this is when your ideas become null and void. 

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Funny how you don't know how rank works. In the forum players are given ranks as to how many posts they make etc. "Killer", by all means is just a title in the forum. The ranks alternate between "good" and "bad" ranks. It in NO WAY matches your in game reputation.

And you assume that I do not? I am on very good terms with the devs, good enough I am not afraid to give them my opinions and good enough terms that I am also not afraid to call them when they screw up and try to blame things on a player, or their PC's.

Are you listening to what you are saying? FORCED.....No one should be forced to do anything!!!  They should not be forced interact with another human (gamer) ever. Players should not have to rely on other players to complete missions. This mentality is why a lot of people do not play Facebook games that require players to rely on 'friends' to help complete missions. So much for solo gaming where people just want to be left alone to game. Don't get me wrong, I DO interact with other players (real humans) when I go to trade lounges, but ONLY then. What if PVP players were "forced" to now have to play in PVE mode? I guarantee that they would not like it, so why are you trying to force PVP on those who only play PVE?

Look I respect your opinion, and there are plenty PVE open world scenarios where interacting with other players is & should happen... If you want to "be left alone;" as you put it, then rent a server & lock it to yourself... a game should NOT have to supply you a free ride, just to play their game.  I agree in the sentiment the OTHER way too....imagine PVP players forced to be nicer & interact in order to finish a mission... This is where we as a "community" can figure this out...Not only have I been finding problems, but offering solutions, all I've heard is "blah blah blah...this game is going to the pvpers... so many problems..." while you still play it.... why not ask for PVP missions that REQUIRE helping players, with the focus on creating friendships within the game? after all it has a chat system built in...we don't need FB style interaction... just a few to help fix the honor system. I wonder how many ppl have figured out  basic server commands work in the game yet? (like /pm "playername")... a mission like "Bleeding hearts" (there is a bunch of NPC missions, why not add these to the game???-- In survival I have found a cpl missions that require vax help, we need MORE OF THESE KINDS OF MISSIONS) I want what you want too, the problem is you're too busy grasping onto straws of PVE that may need to go, & same with PVP players.. when it comes to PVP, I'm tired of the CQB Sniper setup. Everyone tries to camp from high ground. The missions that require player kills is what drives up the negaitive pvp. There is not enough good PVP missions contracts to balance the bad ones...and when you have a stock pile of "kill 50 players to get this coin" I can also see why you feel SOLO PVE is your thing... I'm here to see if the game is worth playing... the COMMUNITY is apart of that... if this is how you welcome new players...I can see why its failing, and its NOT the DEVS, their dancing like monkeys to keep the FREE PLAYERS HAPPY, when they should be making the ones who pay the bills happy.. they've been listening to you guys too long ;) (I jest, but there is some truth to this... ) Want to improve the server counts??  last thing you want to do is "bit the hands that feeds you/ smack the gift horse in the mouth/trash the paying players who help keep F2P, FREE - 2 play"... 

Edited by Thisisjoetv

50 minutes ago, Thisisjoetv said:

If you want to "be left alone;" as you put it, then rent a server & lock it to yourself... a game should NOT have to supply you a free ride, just to play their game. 

I do rent a private server, but there will come a time when I can no longer do so. I am not asking the game for a free ride nor have I ever asked for that. I play the game and it just happens to be a free stand alone game. The devs made that decision.

if this is how you welcome new players...I can see why its failing

You expect the devs to take you seriously when you just joined the forum a mere 8 days ago? I know we all have opinions, but coming from someone who just joined......seems kind of hard to validate compared to those of us that have been around much longer and have seen changes fail, as well as changes do exceptionally as well. 

I can see why its failing, and its NOT the DEVS, their dancing like monkeys to keep the FREE PLAYERS HAPPY, when they should be making the ones who pay the bills happy

But if the devs take your ideas, I could easily say the same thing about them dancing like monkeys to keep the PAY TO PLAY players happy. It should not be about money like you are making it out to be. If there are people that can not, or do not want to pay, they should be allowed to play just the same. This game in it's current form both free to play, as well as offering different account types for those who wish to play with higher loot rates, faster re-spawn time etc. all the perks of paying for an account. Te devs created this game and knew what they were doing. With all of your "PAY TO PLAY" comments it would seem as though you are telling those of us who do not pay to play, that we should no play at all. 

they've been listening to you guys too long ;) (I jest, but there is some truth to this... )

The devs listen to us as we have just as much right as others to not only play for free, but to offer our suggestions as well. If you do not like us having a say, and being listened to, so be it but will not be silent.

last thing you want to do is "bit the hands that feeds you/ smack the gift horse in the mouth/trash the paying players who help keep F2P, FREE - 2 play"... 

I don't think you realize that there are a LOT of free to play players. As far as "trashing the players who help keep F2P, FREE - 2 play"......in NO way are you helping to do this. Your posts point that out easily. 

I want what you want too, the problem is you're too busy grasping onto straws of PVE that may need to go

I don't see how you can want what I want at all with talk of saying that PVE may need to go. Most all of your posts have the same re-occurring theme.....doing away with PVE and FORCING PVE players to play PVP.

5 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

as well as a veteran player with a HERO tag, complaining about having to DEFEND his newly found loot

If you are referring to me here (I could be wrong though, pretty sure I am right) HERO is ONLY my forum rank and has nothing to do with actual game play rank. You looked at my profile and I am quite certain that you saw I have been playing over two years* my personal game play time is a bit longer (however I only joined the forum 2 years ago) I tried PVP one time, and that was one time too many for me. I think it is total BS when some player shoots you just to get reputation points and to score your hard worked for loot. You spoke earlier in the thread about " is this is how you treat new players..." Can you imagine how that makes someone who is new to new (first time ever even) PVP feel? Being killed and their loot taken just because some other player wanted reputation points as well as someone else's loot. 

3 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

Wow, I've never seen over reaction to a personal opinion & beta feedback in my life. Look I enjoy PVE as well (look at my rank, Im still acivilian, I haven't even killed a pvp player yet...You've been playing the game LONGER THAN ME, and even I KNOW A BS ARTIST WHEN I SEE ONE).. I'm testing the entire game out as NEW PLAYER. 

The rank of " killer" on the forum is a forum rank, not my player rank. My oldest character is a CIVILLIAN with 0 player kills and with a VET TAG (VET tags every player who has played more than 1 year has and carries with the player regardless what character they have) over a year imagine that!!! My second oldest hmmm curiously ALSO CIVILLIAN with 0 player kills. Lets go for  the next... Hmmm  24 bandits 9 civilians  no lawmen or good guy types all on small map PVP... " ohhh real hard core PVPer aren't I???  My 4th 24 bandits killed 1 civilian who decided to shoot at me so I shot back,  No lawmen types killed. My other is a trade only so yeah Im HEAVY in to PVP you can see. Oh and my survival character, 0 player kills as well and has killed a whopping 735 zombies! Yeah, another HARDCORE PVP one right??  My record in game stands regardless of whatever fairytale you want to believe. What I say here can be verified, can your comment?? 

I for one don't think I EVER said I played longer than ANYONE on here. Please quote If I did.  Now as I have said dozens of times in the past there are a crap ton of PVP games out there.  I am here BC I do NOT want to PVP 100% of the time. I have other game options on my consoles ( Xbox and PlayStation)  that allow me to do that and I don't have to spend the money I do for my private server ( yes, im a paying player too) and one other thing about that you should know. I like Sven, don't get me wrong here, but I don't get all hung up on "Oh he replied to me....blah blah blah" "We speak the same lingo...( therefore I must be more important)" Players that don't "speak the lingo" have another language we speak.. its goes something like " If I don't like it I stop paying $$$ for it" and some have already closed the wallets. We have had several conversations where he has addressed my concerns as a player.  I guess after driving politicians,  top charts musicians, and pro sports stars around back when I drove limo I just don't care how much money people have, who they are, or their connections. I'm not star-struck with anyone. I don't care if Sven replied to you individually , Im glad he took time to reply to the forum.  Try understanding why you drew my ire. We have been PUSHING for more interaction with DEVS over game related issues and so far he's been one to actually listen to any concerns AND REPLY.  However, my reaction to you is purely over your own words, and my irritation with people doing exactly what you did...make yet one more attempt to cram PVP down PVE players throats.  AS for "adapt or die"  how about "Run off those most loyal" . Like I said, I actually TRIED to enjoy PVP on here, and  some of the players made that a disgusting exp. But after the user names Ive seen, and racial slurs I guess youll make excuses for them too,  But hey... Let the new guy ( whom I agree with @CampersRUs sounds a LOT like one of the old players under a new name) run players off. Clearly he wants to see us go... That could be done but with A LOT OF NOISE on our way out .  

Also, as to how I have welcomed new people, I guess giving away a ton of loot to new people, teaching them how to get on stuff when they don't have high jump ect doesn't count therefor I should just stop helping them since im so bad at it. That includes giving pricey items ( not just basic supplies ). Now when I refuse to help anyone they can thank you for it.  

Proof is already in this thread... a NEW PAYING PLAYER, comes in here and recommends a few changes, and is listened too by some miracle. and then proceeds to give feedback on BETA (which is what they asked for) ...and you FREE PLAYERS complain you dont get to test it, and don't like the PAYING PLAYERS recommendations. Because it forces you to contribute to the game. SO MUCH SO, you have been trying to pivot FROM the PATCH to ME.... You guys don't care about the community, you care about your free ride.... when the devs finally put a seasoned financial consultant/advisor and put them in a meeting with the marketing dev, and they both realize, numbers on the servers don't correlate to the revenue they make in order to even cover their bills... there wont even BE a game for free players, because the free players are bleeding them dry.....The only thing from PVE solo's keeping them afloat are PAYING PLAYERS who RENT a server..... the "free player model" only works as a marketing campaign at launch... after that if they haven't turned yo into a paying player (on any level, including micro transactions) they are LOSING MONEY EVERY SECOND YOU PLAY.... and if you're not bringing players, because you "want to solo play ALONE," they're gonna find ways to shed you off, because you are no longer  a benefit to the game, you're a liability.  its not called a "MASSIVE ALONE  ONLINE GAME.. (its MMO, not MAO)... you may have something, if you can convince them to make a "solo/storyline mode." but with battle royale WITH BUILDING dominating the scene, that's gonna be last on the list of things to do. Didn't the Original Z have a solo/storyline mode?

Edited by Thisisjoetv

Hey @Thisisjoetv, funny how you think you are the ONLY paying player in this game. I have done so for over 2 years. Get your facts straight so you don't look more foolish than you already do. Like I said before, if you have something to address to me, DO SO. Don't take the cowards way out.

33 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

The rank of " killer" on the forum is a forum rank, not my player rank. My oldest character is a CIVILLIAN with 0 player kills and with a VET TAG (VET tags every player who has played more than 1 year has and carries with the player regardless what character they have) over a year imagine that!!! My second oldest hmmm curiously ALSO CIVILLIAN with 0 player kills. Lets go for  the next... Hmmm  24 bandits 9 civilians  no lawmen or good guy types all on small map PVP... " ohhh real hard core PVPer aren't I???  My 4th 24 bandits killed 1 civilian who decided to shoot at me so I shot back,  No lawmen types killed. My other is a trade only so yeah Im HEAVY in to PVP you can see. Oh and my survival character, 0 player kills as well and has killed a whopping 735 zombies! Yeah, another HARDCORE PVP one right??  My record in game stands regardless of whatever fairytale you want to believe. What I say here can be verified, can your comment?? 

I for one don't think I EVER said I played longer than ANYONE on here. Please quote If I did.  Now as I have said dozens of times in the past there are a crap ton of PVP games out there.  I am here BC I do NOT want to PVP 100% of the time. I have other game options on my consoles ( Xbox and PlayStation)  that allow me to do that and I don't have to spend the money I do for my private server ( yes, im a paying player too) and one other thing about that you should know. I like Sven, don't get me wrong here, but I don't get all hung up on "Oh he replied to me....blah blah blah" "We speak the same lingo...( therefore I must be more important)" Players that don't "speak the lingo" have another language we speak.. its goes something like " If I don't like it I stop paying $$$ for it" and some have already closed the wallets. We have had several conversations where he has addressed my concerns as a player.  I guess after driving politicians,  top charts musicians, and pro sports stars around back when I drove limo I just don't care how much money people have, who they are, or their connections. I'm not star-struck with anyone. I don't care if Sven replied to you individually , Im glad he took time to reply to the forum.  Try understanding why you drew my ire. We have been PUSHING for more interaction with DEVS over game related issues and so far he's been one to actually listen to any concerns AND REPLY.  However, my reaction to you is purely over your own words, and my irritation with people doing exactly what you did...make yet one more attempt to cram PVP down PVE players throats.  AS for "adapt or die"  how about "Run off those most loyal" . Like I said, I actually TRIED to enjoy PVP on here, and  some of the players made that a disgusting exp. But after the user names Ive seen, and racial slurs I guess youll make excuses for them too,  But hey... Let the new guy ( whom I agree with @CampersRUs sounds a LOT like one of the old players under a new name) run players off. Clearly he wants to see us go... That could be done but with A LOT OF NOISE on our way out .  

Also, as to how I have welcomed new people, I guess giving away a ton of loot to new people, teaching them how to get on stuff when they don't have high jump ect doesn't count therefor I should just stop helping them since im so bad at it. That includes giving pricey items ( not just basic supplies ). Now when I refuse to help anyone they can thank you for it.  

Look personal feelings are getting in the way... I am just saying some things as they are from a new player perspective. There will come a point where we will stop picking and work together to balance the system between paying players & free players. I've already tried to help players only to have them run off with stuff instead of watching my body when it comes to PVE... paying means I buy things with GC, and when I get help with a mission I reward the players.. I've already started to limit & learn the best way to encourage positive behavior from grouping players.... and there are players who even from the very beginning, cannot help themselves, that act that way, and will never help again. But I dont let one players action stop me from being a decent player online. There are times to be deviant, and there are times to be loyal. Knowing the difference will make it better. 

I've noticed that from what I've learned, the game & players have already outgrown the basic MMO contract mission model in this game...there is a HUGE imbalance of negative reinforcement mission near end game....its hard to have a great balance of pvp when the GI is loaded with pvp KILL contracts, over cooperation contracts. it should be the OTHER WAY AROUND... in the beginning, kill contracts should be prevelant, 1 or 2 kills to help level, and then move slowly to the cooperative by HELPING new players. Creating end game & paying player rewards THAT HAVE NO AFFECT ON THE GAME (like skins) is a great way to promote... there was a time the servers were so active, clans were getting their own skins.... then something happened.... (I've yet to learn why) ....but now its about making sure this next patch for ALL OF YOURS SAKES, bring in the paying players & streamers. because if that happens, supply & demand will force the devs to drop prices across the board to compensate for free players.... 

40 minutes ago, Thisisjoetv said:

and you FREE PLAYERS complain you dont get to test it,

Maybe you should check into what a private server costs before you start about " Free players". There is not a DAMN THING FREE about it. I didn't just buy a week ago, I have held mine nearly a year. As for "not getting to test it"  Im sitting with enough GC  I could be except I haven't bothered to re buy ( not buy, but REPURCHASE ) my premium account. You want to complain about "free players" take that up with them. I am not one of them, and you clearly don't understand a THING about this game. There are NO OFFICIAL SERVERS that are PVE servers that are "FREE". EVERY one SOMEONE(s) pays for and  if its usually password protected. You want an Invite to mine so you can see that. Actually asking around here there are players who play on there.  Maybe you need to watch who youre accusing of getting a free ride.  Each MONTH of my renewal cost more than 3 premium accounts to buy. Go look for yourself, see what a server rental runs.  Maybe had you not been like this you could have been invited to play on there regularly. 

13 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Maybe you should check into what a private server costs before you start about " Free players". There is not a DAMN THING FREE about it. I didn't just buy a week ago, I have held mine nearly a year. As for "not getting to test it"  Im sitting with enough GC  I could be except I haven't bothered to re buy ( not buy, but REPURCHASE ) my premium account. You want to complain about "free players" take that up with them. I am not one of them, and you clearly don't understand a THING about this game. There are NO OFFICIAL SERVERS that are PVE servers that are "FREE". EVERY one SOMEONE(s) pays for and  if its usually password protected. You want an Invite to mine so you can see that. Actually asking around here there are players who play on there.  Maybe you need to watch who youre accusing of getting a free ride.  Each MONTH of my renewal cost more than 3 premium accounts to buy. Go look for yourself, see what a server rental runs.  Maybe had you not been like this you could have been invited to play on there regularly. 

Premium & private servers are for PAYING PLAYERS ONLY, the comment then wouldn't apply to you...you know I'm trying to to delegate one conversation multiple ppl at once talking to me... its not like we're all talking together here trying to figure this out.... (here's an anology that might help you see my pov from outside it all): its like I'm the new young guy who started at the company office, and you are all long term employees whose been  unhappy for a while and just dont want things to change for the better, because you like it "the way it is."  and you see me as a threat, because the boss notcied me and like an idea... its cool... its odd but cool I guess. I'm not touting how much I've paid, made or done in the game, just that I'm a NEW PAYING MEMBER, and cannot understand why for the life of me, this community is like this??? & its not like you have 10 yr olds with mommies credit card on here crying every time they get clapped...because they think having the newest skin in the GI or vehicle MEANS something, when it doesn't. WE have RIGHT NOW, before this next AMAZING PATCH, to really HELP the DEVS, and all you care about is what help improves your OWN PERSONAL GAMEPLAY, because you don't know how to adapt to the other playable modes???  RIGHT NOW, they are asking for ways to polish the building system, fix the vehciles and improve PVP, and it sounds like is you're crying for solo????? *BOOOOOM- mind blown*

Edited by Thisisjoetv

18 minutes ago, Thisisjoetv said:

there was a time the servers were so active, clans were getting their own skins.... then something happened.... (I've yet to learn why)

First off, skinboxes were around where even those " free players" could find them and either make money with the skins or boxes in trade. Then they changed that to a pay for play system where if you wanted the super nice skins those boxes were now costing real money. Now while I will pay for my server, I wont spent real money on a skinbox  where I have to open 10 or more to get a rarer skin. Unlike the kids that play and spend holiday money, many adults kinda drifted off to games that you earned skins. Real life prevailed, kids need stuff for school, car repairs... life. Then there is a whole other group that we watched leave over issues of things needing fixed. Their complaints are everywhere I don't need to go into where and not just on here. Now we have another group being pushed off in favor of Survival, BR, and PVP. They will leave before they cross over and those of us who tried were kicked in the teeth for trying by the very people "wanting" players on those modes.