jao

New and real survivor mode.

Many many years have passed since the holocaust, the harms are already rusted, the bullets are finished, the food is broken and very scarce, the only possible option is to create our weapons and food.
Let the survivor mode be renamed to classic mode.
And that the new survival mode is more realistic and complicated.
That the zombies really give fear and are more dangerous and lethal.
Fast zombies with a keen sense of hearing, and to shoot a firearm is very dangerous.
The food is very scarce.
No group or clan markers.
With history, missions and challenges.
That shelters can be built. Very rare heavy weapons.
The skills are quickly completed but lost when they die.
There will always be bad people in this new world but they will have it very difficult under these terrible conditions.

Another point I would like to make is that both the OPEN WORLD mode and the SURVIVOR mode have an open mode so renaming OPEN WORLD by ARCADE would be a more appropriate name.

2019-06-19.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

Maybe I shouldn't write this but I want to share it any ways. DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST PERSONAL IDEAS AND OPINIONS!!!!

Have thought about this. To be really honest the whole Survival // Open World separation is just a result of decisions on top of decisions where we never really looked at the "bigger picture" from the start. Initially the best would be to have all the game modes gone, just let New Z be New Z, like survival and infestation. Rare loot etc. Perhaps put the Battle Royale as a separate game. Same for Competitive. Wipe New Z. Make a 2.0. New start. Done.

xD

Just ideas and opinions.

• Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

5 hours ago, Sven said:

Maybe I shouldn't write this but I want to share it any ways. DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST PERSONAL IDEAS AND OPINIONS!!!!

Have thought about this. To be really honest the whole Survival // Open World separation is just a result of decisions on top of decisions where we never really looked at the "bigger picture" from the start. Initially the best would be to have all the game modes gone, just let New Z be New Z, like survival and infestation. Rare loot etc. Perhaps put the Battle Royale as a separate game. Same for Competitive. Wipe New Z. Make a 2.0. New start. Done.

xD

Just ideas and opinions.

Looks like i'm gonna not play year or so . This NEED to be in this game.

• Thanks 1

Already difficult for newer players just trying to get started but getting rid of clans and making more  items something to make, repair, fix I like. Please don't get the idea to kill off every thing we worked to do.  There are many that miss war z and that isn't going to change.  Yet others came here and never played it and so have no understanding what it really entailed it just sounds cool to them.   I like it as an option for the game, but not an idea to replace open world.   That just closes the door for PVE and those that already don't like survival mode. Not everyone does.. 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:48 AM, Sven said:

xD

Just ideas and opinions.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS AND OPINIONS.

I'm not quite sure how to react to this. There is already a battle to try to keep PVE as a part of the game. It seems to be a trend to get rid of the PVE aspect of the game. (You already know my opinion about doing this). The thing is this. In Open World you have both the PVP and PVE style of gaming. You also have that in Survival but leaning more toward the PVP side. I can see advantages to having both remain. This new alignment would require a lot of work and, if implemented, I would hope that a lot of the issues that have been presented in these forums would be addressed and fixed.

What I see as a possibility is this. Arcade would be for PVE. Classic would be for PVP. And, Survival would be just that. I still feel that removing PVE from the game entirely would be a mistake and could prove detrimental to the continuation of New Z. As stated in other threads, Those that only like PVE do contribute to the overall health of the game by trading loot in the lounges and by helping newer players get a foothold by answering questions when asked, and by donating loot to new players.

Just throwing my 2¢ into the conversation.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1