Sven

DevBlog - Base Building / Revive System / Contest Points & More!

1 minute ago, alitis69 said:

And when will it be implemented? 

The next patch should be  very very soon. Like within 30 days or so it sounds. The dev team is working really hard to retool this game and am proud of them for making this leap. Each event "season" is 30-45 days.  So I would say around that. Getting into the game now, and building up an inventory is very crucial. we don't know once they restructure the inventory severs, if they will remove some item to fit the new ones, or if the items gain new life thru use (which is what this thread has been about). Once this leap is made, there will be a large influx of players testing it out, and many will stick around.  @Sven and the team made a giant successful choice of adding this new mode into the game. It increases the learning curve, but will be one of the first F2P complete MMO surivival on the market. We're gonna see players jumping from Apex/Fortnite/RUST, BACK to this. The market currency system will be all over the place until this settles.

16 hours ago, alitis69 said:

In which mode will this be available?

Initially we aim to have it in the Survival game-mode and that would be the "main" purpose however to catch 2 flies at once we'd also like to release it in Open World probably with some adjustments since the game modes are totally different from each other.

16 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

Sounds like sandbox/beta testing on PVE servers first. and then Open World servers.

Yep. And:

16 hours ago, alitis69 said:

And when will it be implemented? 

These beta servers will most likely be released with today's patch. ;)

16 hours ago, Thisisjoetv said:

The next patch should be  very very soon. Like within 30 days or so it sounds. The dev team is working really hard to retool this game and am proud of them for making this leap. Each event "season" is 30-45 days.  So I would say around that. Getting into the game now, and building up an inventory is very crucial. we don't know once they restructure the inventory severs, if they will remove some item to fit the new ones, or if the items gain new life thru use (which is what this thread has been about). Once this leap is made, there will be a large influx of players testing it out, and many will stick around.  @Sven and the team made a giant successful choice of adding this new mode into the game. It increases the learning curve, but will be one of the first F2P complete MMO surivival on the market. We're gonna see players jumping from Apex/Fortnite/RUST, BACK to this. The market currency system will be all over the place until this settles.

Yep. No. Today ;)

• Love 1

On 6/17/2019 at 12:42 PM, JKS said:

*They could slightly improve the game for players who play solo and have the merit of killing an entire clan alone, but they die due to numerical disadvantage.

-And the sniper barrel + AWP should be ONE hit at golden bullet in the player chest with heavy armor , BUT the sniper have to a desvantage, low reload, or slow moviment.

*The VSS sniper have a much fast firerate than a normal sniper. Fix that.

-We need a skins for riot shields to organizate the inventory.

*A automatic sistem to organizate all inventory, specialy to rifles, snipers and AMMO. 

Client side like trade server. The "stash itens" make the inventory a caos. 

-The riot shield might have a new drawing to prevent the use of a bug. or Temporarily ban players that use the bug and clean up their experience tree.

Thks for all.

And jumping through windows

On 6/18/2019 at 1:45 AM, Sven said:

I like that too and if it was no issue to add, it would have already been in the game. Why can't it added 'just like that'? Database reasons.

No it requires more work then that and I don't expect to poof it's added kinda thing. I'm a developer so I know what your getting at.