N_e_n_o

GI Suggestion

Hi, i want to suggest the improvement of GI.

Make it easier to stash items, make stash button when on trade lounge and with gi locker.

Make possible to withdraw more than 1 item non-stackable, like with dx or other stackable item.

Make possible to skin that amount of item on GI, like with unskin button.

The loading time is too long (i think this is because i'm not from Europe).

Make it possible again to send item to GI when in trade lounge, this way is faster when loading weapons, we can load the weapon and send to gi then do again, all this fast, actually we have to wait the reload time or put ammo's on inventory then take 1 gun then stash that gun then do all again, this way is the faster, but works only when the gun is empty, otherwise we have to empty the gun, stash on gi then do it.

Other suggestion is to note items, this way we could withdraw x items noted, this item only takes 1 slot, but noted we could trade how many we want, not taking weight neither space.

I really think the improvement of GI would bring a lot of benefits, we would spend lower time on organizing GI.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, N_e_n_o said:

Feedback: Loadout takes wrong stack of svd when it's skinned, when it's not skinned it takes right one

It's always using the stack which you used to create the loadout.

It's not possible to make items stackable in the inventory to prevent duping.

It would cause to much power of the database to add a "skin all" button in the GI.

We removed "send to GI" from the player since it was causing database lags.

The loading time of maps is depended on where your game is installed. SSD brings you a boost the same with fastload.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steve said:

It's not possible to make items stackable in the inventory to prevent duping.

It would cause to much power of the database to add a "skin all" button in the GI.

We removed "send to GI" from the player since it was causing database lags.

Question, If items are kept from stacking to prevent "duping" how did you prevent duping of stackable items? Clearly it CAN be prevented or it would be an issue with other items. Also, for a couple of years now we were told that adding a send to GI button from player backpack just was impossible. Now we find that it has not only been possible but something you removed from players?  Any idea just how much more of the data base people are really having to use bc of screwed up GI's? Your players have been begging for a way to fix this for at least 3 yrs that I know of. I have read time and again about these issues, and it stands to reason that listening to the players and finding some kind of fix for this would be beneficial to all. This is one of those issues that effects EVERY players in the game to some degree or other.  Just some thoughts... 

• Love 1

Fixing something means it is broken for everyone, but when a feature is not available for you, doesn't mean it's broken and needs a fix. Moving items directly into the GI is not possible to make it for the player because like I said of performance issues. Weapons and items are 2 different things. When we say it would cause dupes, then you have to believe that we at least tried it to make it possible for you guys but it's not possible.

Here we go again. It's the old... 'I can't fix it therefore I'll blame the players computer' Or, could it be this one. 'I cannot duplicate the issue, therefore it doesn't exist.' Excuses, excuses, excuses. Funny how the 5 minutes of hope you gave us has seemingly vanished. You seem to keep forgetting something that I pointed out to you a long time ago. When you do testing, you are testing on a direct connection to the server. You are not relying on the internet.

Oh BTW @Steve, I really love how you only answer certain threads while the others go unanswered. Wait, I know, it's because 'It's the weekend' 😒

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Fixing something means it is broken for everyone, but when a feature is not available for you, doesn't mean it's broken and needs a fix.

@Steve how many players OTHER than ME or @N_e_n_o have asked and or complained about the GI issue just since I Joined? How many in the forums before that even?? Players have begged this situation corrected for a very long time, way longer than I played ( because their posts were on here when I joined).  I remember sitting here over a year before I even tried the game reading posts as my wife was on here. SO, saying "oh its just you"... maybe you need to be a bit more historically accurate in your writings. This forums history tells a different tale, doubly so when this forum was far more active because it was not sharing player population with discord. ( Discord wasn't being used and TeamSpeak was popular as was the  voice chat on the the servers! SO saying that because I see an issue that has been asked for repeatedly, and DOES EFECT every player, not just myself you were trying to play down my comment as that ONLY me or ONLY  N_E_N_O  have an issue with how the GI's load, or how we stash items, how how long it takes to move /skin items. I will let history speak for itself... OH, and if you dared, Im sure that a polled game pop would also tell you that "messy Gi's " and  "way to stash in game at GI locker" or "Stash in trade"  or "skin all item" … these aren't something that only effects one player.  How many HATE logging out of trade after buying weapons bc its quicker to LOG OUT and STASH than to put those items in your GI WHILE  IN TRADE.  How many quotes can I find IF I just look??

Campers June 5 :

"Why is it that we can stack items in our backpack like ammo, bandages, gas cans, repair kits, and food, but something that basically has no weight cannot be stacked? I'm talking about contracts. It seems silly to me that, if you want to carry multiple contracts for one thing, ie: Kill 3 Super Zombies, require one space for each one you carry? Space is already limited in our backpack as it is. So, in order to carry a repeat of one contract, you have to give up precious space needed for other items. "

johnstar43 April 19:

"maybe have an unskin all and empty all buttons or stack all for ammo on global inv because it gets a pain taking hours to manually stack all them together. so adding some buttons like those so people could easily manage inventory for easy use of global rather than having everything spread out. so a un-skin all for all for guns melee and armor and a stack all button in ammo so it all stacks to 1 box"

Christ is Lord  January 6:

" I feel a stash button on the GI locker would be beneficial. "

Katryna247 July3 2018 

"1.) Is there any way thay we could have a 'stash' feature for your Gi when you are ion a safe zone? This would increase game play time. It is really time consuming to have an adventure pack with EVERY slot full of items (some items multiple) and have to unload it. if there was a 'stash' feature for when you were in a safe zone area GI this would be awesome!!  A quick unload and a quick return to play...looting, killing zombies or killing people, however you play:)

2.) For those of us older (or slightly vision impaired) players, is there ANY way we could increase the size of the font in our chat window (even if it is on an individual basis)? Currently the font is so small and kind of hard to read when you are playing on a laptop. "

jewdiciousorange  Aug 28, 2018

"I have done so much trading in this game it is a pain in the butt now,  they could have improved the system so long ago to make it faster and easier,  but nope,   a Fun edition ghillie suit skin is more important. "

BinIsDed  Aug 27, 2018

"there are lots of posts on inventory and how it sucks. After thinking about it from a pure database angle here is what I think may work. 

I am assuming weapon items have a series of attributes which store the magazine type, number of rounds in magazine, any attachments like scopes, grips, suppressors etc so manipulating these becomes a simple programmatic exercise."

MrSuspiciousX  April 30, 2018 

"

So I have a few minor suggestions for the G.I. that I feel would be very simple to implement. Not to mention make things far easier on players.

1. currently in order to stack and condense partial clips/mags/drums, we have to load em all up and go into a server. Maybe give us the ability to empty weapons of their ammo and stack our clips from the G.I. ?

2. when you unskin something in Global it stays separate from other items even though they are the same weapon/ item with no skin on them. Make it so they can auto stack when unskinned?

3. Allow us to organize our global by drag and drop. Some of us are very OCD with our globals and it sucks that all the work we do swapping stuff around is undone, as when you exit the game or a server the GI randomly throws the items in random order again

4. Allow us to change the skin on something in the Global rather than us having to be in game, self explanatory

5. Stackable items can be shift+right clicked to move any number back and forth. Maybe allow us to do this with unstackable items providing we have the back pack space or trade window slots available to make trading and easier"

Heartbreaker replied to this post  April 30, 2018:

"Up to now they are the improvements and more useful suggestions, I like them all +1

This can save us a lot of time in the Trade Lounge"

As did krys101 April 30, 2018: 

"I saw a post like this a WHILE ago and no response was given to that one, I hope this one WILL be considered, also a "stack all clips" / items button would be usefull +10000 for this one! "

I could go on and on. But yeah... its just me eh @Steve??

Edited by DNI_Adrian

On 6/16/2019 at 9:46 AM, Steve said:

When we say it would cause dupes, then you have to believe that we at least tried it to make it possible for you guys but it's not possible.

Use client side like a manual mode. The server will no have a problem, make a button in "GI-NPC  trade "organization" and pass items one at one. I can make it using macro, why the game don't have this way?

I use macro to loadout rifles, desclip, and drop trash itens in trading lounge. Just  I need to set in loadout the itens and make a "circuit". 

1 hour ago, JKS said:

I use macro to loadout rifles, desclip, and drop trash itens in trading lounge.

You are only allowed to use macros to heal and for shields!

On January 2nd 2019, in the Open World, General Discussion, Macro's and Hacks, KOTAZ said: "You can use macros to shield and heal any other eg rapid fire or recoil dampening are bannable." So based on what KOTAZ stated, you are cheating!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

You are only allowed to use macros to heal and for shields!

On January 2nd 2019, in the Open World, General Discussion, Macro's and Hacks, KOTAZ said: "You can use macros to shield and heal any other eg rapid fire or recoil dampening are bannable." So based on what KOTAZ stated, you are cheating!

https://www.mediafire.com/view/zxq5ddx4tdc55sa/Capturar.PNG/file

So if it is now considered cheating then the team should give a public response or I ask again in support.
Note: The video I lost, but I can make a example to show.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JKS said:

So if it is now considered cheating then the team should give a public response

I agree with you completely JKS. I'm sorry you lost in your match. I was not trying to get you in any trouble, I just wanted to point out what I have read about macros. I think the devs ( @SVEN, @Fred, @ELCHUPACABRA, @ 3LIAS ) should make a once and for all statement on macros use.

On 6/25/2019 at 9:54 PM, Katryna247 said:

I agree with you completely JKS. I'm sorry you lost in your match. I was not trying to get you in any trouble, I just wanted to point out what I have read about macros. I think the devs ( @SVEN, @Fred, @ELCHUPACABRA, @ 3LIAS ) should make a once and for all statement on macros use.

I make a new video to show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxMNaEtkLw0

If we have a same system in game will make diference to servers? Because the macro make my manual work, only that.