Steve

Weekend Event!

GDgQwsZ.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: June 14, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: June 17, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

tWlGSeb.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Battle Royale Map Rotation
    • We are going to rotate one of the Battle Royale maps because of community feedback. Tropico will get disabled while Arena will come back.
      • This rotation will stay even after the event ends.

• Character for GD
    • You will be able to purchase the original WarZ characters for Game Dollar (GD).

• PVP Rotation
    • We are going to rotate one PVP map to a classic one because of community feedback. School is getting removed and will be replaced with ClearV2.
      • This rotation will stay even after the event ends.

• GI Locker Party
    • Every GI Locker in the marketplace will have a discount of 50% during this event.
      • Includes the normal and the skinned version.

• Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

lM4CVg0.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 1

Wow... Unbelievable...

First of all, this event is fine. That is, if you play BR or PVP or have the money to spend on the discounted items. The older characters for 1/2 off GD is ok too.

However, why was there no announcement about the 'Valentine' event? That event at least had something to offer everybody. Also, there have been comments submitted that as yet have still gone unanswered. Are we going to go back to ignoring the community input? We are trying to get you admins to address issues with the game that have an affect on the overall playability and likeability of the game as a whole. There was video evidence of a double GD event not actually being such. Time and again we have tried to get you to address the issue with loot. Now, don't get me wrong, I do understand that it takes time to put some of the really great suggestions for events into actual gameplay. I'm not surprised that, even though I called out the names of some of the staff that are directly connected to solutions to the issues we still have going on. Some for well over a year. (Of course I understand that the vehicle issue in particular is difficult to solve, but it's not impossible). However, correcting an inequality of loot dropped from Super and Alien and yes, even the Demon is addressable and fixable. Please, Stop putting aside the issues that have been presented by all those that took the time to talk about them. Fixing long standing issues would be appreciated by ALL the players in both PVP and PVE due to the fact that they affect EVERYONE. You all know that I lean heavily toward the PVE aspect of the game. That does not mean that I don't care about the PVP side. As I stated, the issues that are presented by us would benefit EVERYONE in the game. Please, stop passing over our comments and suggestions just because we are the most vocal of the members of this forum.

Yes, I brought this up HERE because it seems that the other threads are being looked over in favor of others. I still believe that a forum for the express purpose of addressing issues and problems for Nether should be separated from the NewZ forum. There are a lot of us that do not play Nether. It's distracting to see so much information about that game on a forum that was created to address issues and allow comments for NewZ. In fact, this seems to be turning into a forum for Nether. (BTW, I have noticed that comments about Nether have gotten answers even though they were posted AFTER comments about NewZ. Again, I understand that it takes time to respond, however, we were told that there would be more of an effort to answer our comments. Was this just a promise to try to appease us? Personally, I was happy and even a little excited when you said you were going to put forth an effort to be more attentive to our needs. Now, I it makes me wonder what happened.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Love 1

On 6/14/2019 at 8:17 PM, CampersRUs said:

Wow... Unbelievable...

First of all, this event is fine. That is, if you play BR or PVP or have the money to spend on the discounted items. The older characters for 1/2 off GD is ok too.

However, why was there no announcement about the 'Valentine' event? That event at least had something to offer everybody. Also, there have been comments submitted that as yet have still gone unanswered. Are we going to go back to ignoring the community input? We are trying to get you admins to address issues with the game that have an affect on the overall playability and likeability of the game as a whole. There was video evidence of a double GD event not actually being such. Time and again we have tried to get you to address the issue with loot. Now, don't get me wrong, I do understand that it takes time to put some of the really great suggestions for events into actual gameplay. I'm not surprised that, even though I called out the names of some of the staff that are directly connected to solutions to the issues we still have going on. Some for well over a year. (Of course I understand that the vehicle issue in particular is difficult to solve, but it's not impossible). However, correcting an inequality of loot dropped from Super and Alien and yes, even the Demon is addressable and fixable. Please, Stop putting aside the issues that have been presented by all those that took the time to talk about them. Fixing long standing issues would be appreciated by ALL the players in both PVP and PVE due to the fact that they affect EVERYONE. You all know that I lean heavily toward the PVE aspect of the game. That does not mean that I don't care about the PVP side. As I stated, the issues that are presented by us would benefit EVERYONE in the game. Please, stop passing over our comments and suggestions just because we are the most vocal of the members of this forum.

Yes, I brought this up HERE because it seems that the other threads are being looked over in favor of others. I still believe that a forum for the express purpose of addressing issues and problems for Nether should be separated from the NewZ forum. There are a lot of us that do not play Nether. It's distracting to see so much information about that game on a forum that was created to address issues and allow comments for NewZ. In fact, this seems to be turning into a forum for Nether. (BTW, I have noticed that comments about Nether have gotten answers even though they were posted AFTER comments about NewZ. Again, I understand that it takes time to respond, however, we were told that there would be more of an effort to answer our comments. Was this just a promise to try to appease us? Personally, I was happy and even a little excited when you said you were going to put forth an effort to be more attentive to our needs. Now, I it makes me wonder what happened.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

Sometimes events for example GD event in that case get "turned off" a bit later than usual. At the same time it might happen that, depending on when a player starts it's game that a certain event, like the GD one in this example is not applied to the game yet. Has several reasons. Shouldn't happen but at the same time should understand that it might not always be exact on the seconds.

Regarding your "Valentine" event what specifically do you have to say about this? It wasn't anything major and it literally randomly got brought up by Chupa cause seems that Brasil has their own valentine's day or some stuff. No idea. If you have any feedback just let me know and i'll forward it to him.

Could you further on link me threads that have still not been answered? I try to answer as much as possible but some might have slipped by.

If you were to make a weekend event, what would you do? Just wondering :P

17 hours ago, Sven said:

Could you further on link me threads that have still not been answered? I try to answer as much as possible but some might have slipped by.

How do I answer this.

I find it hard to believe that, after I ranted on and on about certain issues, you want me to go back and give you links to what I have said over and over? Let me put it this way. I have posted intricate details of problems with vehicles, trees and boulders strewn across the map without even thinking of where they were placed. I have posted screenshots. In all honestly @Sven, I am not the only one that has tried over and over to bring issues to light to you and your staff. A prime example of an unanswered thread is the loot thread. I posted screenshots of the ridiculous loot drops from both Super and Alien zombies. Why in hell would the loot table for those two zombies include the 2 most common items in the game? I'm talking about helmets and armor. An occasional drop of a ghillie suit is one thing, It is a rare item. However, k-style helmets are everywhere. You cannot go to any location without seeing multiple instances of helmets laying on the ground.

Then there's the issue of the very overdone tree and boulder stack placements. Hell, I was playing on a friends private server and found a tree in the middle of an RV. Trees are still in the middle of roads. As a prime example, I posted multiple screenshots from different angles of a tree in the northwest corner of Camp Splinter that has it's branches protruding through the wall and all but covering the guard tower there. I have posted instances where a tree, that had been there for as long as I have been playing the game, suddenly have boulders place in THE SAME SPOT. Trees, especially the size of that particular one, could never grow out of a boulder stack. I even posted screenshots of boulders suddenly appearing on top  of existing fencing. This one is especially strange in the fact that @Steve said that 'Maybe the owner of the property attached the fence to the boulder' Even though my screenshot clearly shows the wires of the fence going through the boulder. It wasn't long after that was posted, that that thread went unanswered.

And then there are the threads about vehicle problems. You know, in a way, some of these problems are actually funny. (not in a good way though) You can't drive down the road and try to make a simple turn, (not at high speed) without the vehicle tipping up on it's side and going on two wheels. Anymore, it's like vehicles are either weightless, or they have helium in their tires. If you crest a hill, the vehicles go flying into the air like they are about to take flight. Add to that the fact that they flip and roll over in midair. Upon landing, they roll over, sometimes end to end. I stated a number of times that the vehicles were more reliable up till you started adding new ones. The problem started with the HumVee. Again @Steve made the idiotic statement, 'You should be only driving on the roads' Then I posted screenshots of trees and boulders sitting in the middle or covering part of those roads we were told to drive on. A lot of the answers we have seen WHEN a thread was addressed, (which would suddenly go quiet) we would get answers that made no sense. In some cases it was as if we were being dismissed like we were petulant children.

You and I were having a discussion about the sudden 80% loss of arrows (bolts) for the crossbow. I guess you got bored with that because that thread went dead. You even promised that you would compensate all the players for this but nothing ever happened.

And then there's the issue of GD dropping from zombies. There is a video of just what we were all trying to point out. In that video it shows 5 zombies in a row only giving experience points. This is noticed even more when double GD is made a part of an event. It's bad for the game. Plain and simple.

On the subject of zombies, there are still instances where zombies appear to be invulnerable. This issue was addressed, but, like the others, it suddenly went unanswered.

And now you want me to go back through and post you links to all those unanswered threads. Get real @Sven. It's not happening. It's our aim, as the players, to try to point out issues and problems, and to make suggestions. It's YOUR job to address these issues and ideas at the time they are presented, IN A TIMELY FASHION. It's like, if any one of us (the members) press the issue, the thread either goes unanswered, ignored or, and this is my favorite one, CLOSED.

At this point you are going to say something like 'We are very busy'. I know that you all have personal lives outside of programming and fixing the game. That is a given. However, if you were working for a company that relied on you to keep things running smoothly, if you addressed issues at another company like you and the staff do here, you would suddenly, and not surprisingly, find yourself out of a job.

One of the biggest reasons that games of this type fail is because of the lack of support and respect for the players. Gamers are a very demanding group. When they play a game, they EXPECT it to function properly without having to worry about things like 1) Will the game run 2) Will the game environment be stable enough to allow me to garner the fun it represents and 3) Will I be given the proper respect by the admins and support staff if I report any issues I discover with the game.' The answer to these three things for New Z is, in a word, NO!

Allow me to explain. 1 and 2 can be addressed together. There are multiple times when trying to play the game, it doesn't load. This can be a combination of the players equipment and the server. These things happen. What you have to think about is 'How was this issue addressed with the player by the staff running the game'

3) is, in my opinion, the most important of the three issues. If a player feels disrespected, they will leave. Make no mistake. Respect is the number 1 reason people leave a game. Do some research @Sven. Look up Sergey Titov and see what he has to say about this. I have seen, and so should you have seen, far too many instances of reports of being disrespected by support staff. Also there is an amount of disrespect leveled toward those that have the courage to present issues, some difficult to present, that is way above the tolerable threshold. It is extremely disrespectful for a player/member of this forum to be summarily dismissed by simply being told. 'Submit a support ticket to ...' and then have the thread locked. Then, submitting the ticket, only to be told things like, 'The problem you are having is because you have an old computer' Again, having the issue locked without any further discussion. No attempt in both these issues was made to make suggestions as to how the problem can be addressed. You have to keep in mind that, not everyone is a computer programmer/coder and sometimes it takes more a more in-depth explanation of how to solve some issues. I have experienced this type of treatment on numerous occasions. I play other games. Whenever I have an issue with those games and bring it to the attention of the staff connected with them, the support team gives ACTUAL SUPPORT for their product. Even though this has been address multiple times with you and your staff, the problem still exists. That needs to stop. And, just so we are clear, it is very disrespectful to allow a post by ANYONE to go unanswered. That takes work on YOUR PART. It is also EXTREMELY disrespectful to allow the kind of language I have seen in the ingame text chat AND posted in the forums. There is even a server that should never be allowed to exist that has been around for a very long time. I won't repeat the name of it but the 'F' word is prominent in the server name. DISRESPECTFUL. Sexual innuendo posted in game and in the forums. DISRESPECTFUL. Allowing a member of this forum to use an icon to represent their club that is not only sexually suggestive but also disgusting. DISRESPECTFUL.

You may not like what I have said. However, it needed to be brought to light. Maybe it's already too late to try to save this game. I don't know. What I do know is that you have already moved on to another game that is a not free. And it is blatantly obvious that this new venture is taking more and more of your time. Maybe you should just abandon New Z in favor of Nether. With all the commentary you make about 'not having enough time' is a clear sign that you are in over your head. The choice is yours. I have other avenues of entertainment to occupy my time. Those have far fewer problems. And when I do encounter an issue, it is addressed with dignity and respect.

I wish you luck. You have access to all the posts in this forum. Do the research for yourself. You obviously have your doubts about what I am trying to present to you. If you didn't, you wouldn't have asked me to repost links to them.

• Thanks 1

Mmm first of all I do appreciate the time you took to write this, after all it’s a bit much, but what’s needed is needed.

I do think you got my point wrong though; I never intended like this. It was more from a perspective if you could send me some threads you 100% liked to have answered. That’s what I was asking for. Not to send me all the threads that are unanswered.

I do know Chupa intents on spending more time on the forums to make sure, nothing goes unanswered. At the same time I do the same. However it can still happen that something slips by.

Regarding your tree situation; this never came to my attention / I am unaware of anything here.

Regarding your vehicle point: yes we are aware of the vehicles being totally broken. However I supposed most issues were related to crashes and not really the “stats”. If this is the case like you are saying I don’t see a reason why not to look into this and at least try to improve it, right? I wasn’t aware of this, my bad i guess. Regarding Steve’s answer that sounds totally idiotic and is not an answer at all in my opinion. Would you mind linking me just that thread? Besides everything I do think boulders and stuff should be placed on the roads, and if vehicles “glitch / get stuck” on them, why not look for example in the collision mode? I’m sure we can make that smoother and work from there.. but yeah, hard to know when you’re not aware of that 😛

Regarding the arrow situation; yes I know. And no, I never said I WOULD compensate. I said; if that’s the case then you SHOULD get a compensation. I remember that update I think I was on vacation for 2 weeks then: not sure how / why this change even took place in the first place. Can’t remember. Yes I brought it up. Nothing came out of it. Unfortunately. ...

Regarding these zombie issues, I’ll try to find back these threads and work from there I guess.

You are right about the linking threads part. However, look at my point of view as well. If it’s my mistake, then it’s my mistake. Sorry for that. I guess I just have too little time in my life. :/

not sure what to answer to that.

Issues regarding the game are being addressed, and are prioritized and are worked on. If you think  we don’t, then you can think that, I can’t really make more out of that. Myself personally not working with this either way so it’s gonna be hard convincing you here but yes we are working on this. If something occurs, we deal with it.

In way I can’t answer to that last part cause I simply can’t. If this is the case it should get picked up by those responsible and fix it. I do agree that comments from certain staff and way of handling in some cases is disrespectful. If there is accounts or comments or anything that disrespectful this should be handled instantly. If it’s not, then you are right there is something clearly going wrong here too. I know some threads go answered linked to the support. I don’t think this is a major issue however if you are right about these answers then that is a major issue too. I don’t know what more to say here. I can start blaming people but that won’t help anyone and will just be bad for myself. I can say I can’t do anything about it or that it’s not on me but I shouldn’t say that either. Is there much I can do about it? I mean I have to say yes. Even if there isn’t.

One person I know that CAN roll things around is Elias. Have you been in contact with him yet? You probably have but here is his email again: [email protected]

i just recommend taking some stuff with him. In the end I am also just sitting here working my ass of for the game (s) / company doing what I can even spending my own free time // not just me. 

• Love 2