KIPER

some suggestions

1- Give more benefits to people who have lifetime premium, sincerely there is no benefit.
(For example, free change name, special discounts on the marketplace, etc.)

2- focus pvp, 70% of the servers are empty. Why are there 3 colorado servers and 3 caliwood servers? Just leave 1 colorado/ 1 caliwood.
Oregon? Nobody plays.
Pvp servers? Leave only one map per region( like hospital, rocky or clear v2), with a maximum of 2 per group / clan

3- Fix south american servers, is laggy, don't load the loadouts, etc, etc ...

ty

Edited by KIPER
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, KIPER said:

yet never
2- focus pvp, 70% of the servers are empty. Why are there 3 colorado servers and 3 caliwood servers? Just leave 1 colorado/ 1 caliwood.
Oregon? Nobody plays.
Pvp servers? Leave only one map per region( like hospital, rocky or clear v2), with a maximum of 2 per group / clan

First of all, its hard to attract new players or even convince players of other modes to come over when the behavior of  OW PVP own players is exactly what runs them off. Watching them in chat laughing about noob hunting, bambi killing or how many bambis they KOSed today does nothing to encourage new players. AT ALL. Having new players young or older see live streamers ( better yet partners) all but naming someone they "blame" for being their stream sniper yet doesn't even play on those boards. Better yet in watching them closer, these same streamers are hiding on password protected private servers so the typical viewer ( not a subscriber or friend) would not have access!! Basically they KNOW who is doing it yet blame others.

So, how about before making changes like this and forcing mega crowded servers ( which no new person will want to visit more than once) you leave places where they can at least begin to get their feet under them,  if they can get past the ugly mentality of shooting for easy rep. ( Lazy players who are afraid to take on their own kind)

• Thanks 3

On 6/12/2019 at 1:36 AM, KIPER said:

1- Give more benefits to people who have lifetime premium, sincerely there is no benefit.
(For example, free change name, special discounts on the marketplace, etc.)

Oregon? Nobody plays.

3- Fix south american servers, is laggy, don't load the loadouts, etc, etc ...

ty

1. In my opinion people that have life time premium have already had enough benefits. Why? Let's take an example:

Let's say player X bought life time premium 2 years ago. Averagely speaking this is the case. This means 24 months have passed that he had for ever premium. If he would have bought premium for that amount of money it would have costed him: 24 x 3 euro which is 72 euro.

Life time premium is 100 euro. Averagely speaking. That would make player X have 100 - 72 euro = 28 euro extra invested. In return for that 28 euro technically player X got:

1. 30.000 GC. Which in comparison is around a 100 euro worth of GC.

This alone makes already 100 - 28 = 72 euro worth of profit already. Even next to that over time player X got:

1. Benefits of events we did over time for life time premium players only.
  2. A permanent highlighted color in the in-game text.
  3. A permanent unique icon in the in-game tab list.
  4. A permanent "life time" premium status.
  5. Permanent premium benefits including all linked smaller events.

If player X would have bought life time premium on a double GC sale, in that case he would have gotten 200 - 28 = 172 euro worth of profit in GC already. (This is also a very likely case btw)

Is life time premium worth it? Yes. Is it totally worth it? Yes. Should there me more benefits for life time premium players? In my opinion: no.

In my personal opinion the price should even been higher but hey, that's just my opinion.

2. In what way would it make sense to, focus on PVP, when, according to you; "70% of the servers are empty." I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but if you mean focus on PVP in a sense of development, of course it's not going to affect as much right now, simply because there is less 'amount' of PVP left. If you speak about: "Pay more attention to PVP" I get what you're saying. Overall in my opinion I agree, servers should be less in some places but at the same time we can not just remove stuff like that easy either. Why? Because it might even kill the player base more. It's risky and every player has their own opinion about what is the best to do. The player base is indeed too spread out, it's an issue that we are aware of and that's being addressed, however just decreasing ALL servers like that is not an optimal solution either.

3. Yes there has been issues with the South American servers. I don't know full technical details but we're on it. If you have any further questions about that feel free to make a support ticket or PM Chupacabra.

Have a nice evening :) Best regards, Sven

• Thanks 2

On 6/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, Sven said:

1. In my opinion people that have life time premium have already had enough benefits. Why? Let's take an example:

Let's say player X bought life time premium 2 years ago. Averagely speaking this is the case. This means 24 months have passed that he had for ever premium. If he would have bought premium for that amount of money it would have costed him: 24 x 3 euro which is 72 euro.

Life time premium is 100 euro. Averagely speaking. That would make player X have 100 - 72 euro = 28 euro extra invested. In return for that 28 euro technically player X got:

1. 30.000 GC. Which in comparison is around a 100 euro worth of GC.

This alone makes already 100 - 28 = 72 euro worth of profit already. Even next to that over time player X got:

1. Benefits of events we did over time for life time premium players only.
    2. A permanent highlighted color in the in-game text.
    3. A permanent unique icon in the in-game tab list.
    4. A permanent "life time" premium status.
    5. Permanent premium benefits including all linked smaller events.

If player X would have bought life time premium on a double GC sale, in that case he would have gotten 200 - 28 = 172 euro worth of profit in GC already. (This is also a very likely case btw)

Is life time premium worth it? Yes. Is it totally worth it? Yes. Should there me more benefits for life time premium players? In my opinion: no.

In my personal opinion the price should even been higher but hey, that's just my opinion.

Your point is, IF the free player put premium at 2 years. But, IF he not? 
    1. Events for premium? All players premium in double GD event count? You have premium and will farm GD but the server are full at premium because, hey, all players are premium now. NICE 
    2. I don't se that in my acc. I will check. You means in "F2" chat?
    3. I don't see that too. I have "vet" but no other. I will check.
    4. Obviously, I buyed that.
    5. Yea, great events. Double XP GD in premium servers or simple "all day sun" server to easy farm? No, right?!

I buy my premium when the game has a "no oficial server". 10 sec more fast to revive, or free bus in private servers is much to ask?