WarZPlayer

Watching some Thai videos about ISS ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc6_V_X4lkg&fbclid=IwAR0gbQBVx6TAA-zjOJMTQnHqWb4JTyRzGpSmmNpgLQrlVuhGDYdjfJBoi9E

And damit...how i miss it so much...many memories...would to much difficult to bring it to us NewZ devs?  why dont make the game similar as ISS Thai? 

Im wondering if Eletronics extreme will bring it back again...is like a dream that wont be happen sadly....Thai players are luckers...they have a great game, they have 2 Infestation games...we just have NewZ and is so boring because these devs just make it so different to the concept of this game. 

Devs now talking men to men...would be impossible to bring it to us? you have the game on your hands, you can do so many things, please devs...As you can see NewZ is literally empty. I believe if you make a refresh and make a game like original ISS you can bring so many players back again and new players. Do something please 

I was in Infestation Survivor Stories: Thailand site, but i cant download the game, if i could i dont care if i had to buy some VPN to have a good ping...but we cant download it :/ 

i talked with Eletronics Extreme, and they said if they will open their game to rest of the world, they will announce on their fan page...but i dont think this will happen...

Svena and Fredaikis the most important devs on this game please, make something and bring us back to the game, to the old good days. Many people are missing it, but we just dont have more options than play NewZ and most of them dont want play NewZ because is completely different and is not the same feeling and you know it, 

Hope you can do something and bring us back to the game...we can dream...

Thank you for read my post guys