WarZPlayer

My concern about this game

Hello everyone, As a veteran player of The War Z / ISS / NewZ , i would like to know what is the future of this game? 

As you may noticed game is literally empty all the time, people dont want play this because you change completely the concept of the game and you divide too community.

You should start to remove some modes like Survival, pvp servers and Warmode.

Survival mode is always empty. 

Warmode is always empty and is just useless mode.

PVP servers just will divide community rather than to pvp in main servers.

Make the Infestation: The New Z more similar to ISS. Just make 1 mode to put all together. when i say 1 mode is the main map with main official servers. And Begginer servers

This way this game will close later or earlier....i dont know what devs think..but they could make this game a great game like Eletronics Extreme did with ISS THAI. You have the rights of the game and you just dont care about it..just doing useless things that no one cares... 

we just have Infestation: The New Z...so we have no other options like thai players have, they have 2 infestations. ISS THAI and ISS New World.

So devs please make this game a good game and not a boring and useless game...

Please devs, do something and bring us back to this game.

Edited by WarZPlayer

Though I agree that the current community is in fact spread out, I cannot agree with servers being empty all the time. 

If you look at the server lists, you will see that there is quite a few servers with a lot of players in them - this will always depend on the current time and the timezone. 

For instance, right now it's EU time, and there are around 4-5 high pop servers in Open World, 3-4 PvP servers, 2 high popped Survival servers and two ongoing Battle Royale matches going on simultaneously and that does not include private server farmers, for instance. 

There are things that we have discussed and I personally like. PvP servers should be merged with Warmup Servers and/or reduced. 

These players do not sum up to a relevant percentage of the current population, we are aware, however those are players who ONLY play those servers. 

Doing something like this, as you point out MAY bring these pops to a higher level, obviously. But it may also cause more people to quit playing the game because we removed the game mode they enjoy playing. 

Remember these modes were added a long time ago when the general population was much higher. 

It's not that simple to just 'remove' those like that, as there are loyal players to each game mode and it wouldn't be fair to them if we were to kind of 'force' them to play where WE think they should be playing. 

• Thanks 2

Just one thing I'm gonna say. I have witnessed a lot of clans/teams form in the PvP server mode. Often people don't have the chance to have a lot of PvP fun because of how broken PvP is in Open World where everyone is camping around Boulder or Nato with riot shields and snipers. It's so hard for beginners to even learn their guns and experiment with snipers. But PvP mode offers that. Yes, Warmup mode can do that as well, but in PvP experience and reputation count and it's challenging because you lose your guns.

Let me explain further why PvP is important. PvE-ers don't honestly have much to do on NewZ but they enjoy looting and trading guns etc. In PvP mode people are losing guns every time they die. It creates a cycle. PvPers need more guns, then they well seek out traders or use PvE servers to loot. 

In my opinion Warmup should stay just that. For practice at the cost of ammo. Sometimes it's just nice jumping into a PvP mode server just to go ham on people after coming out frustrated from Open World.

Edited by V A C A N C Y
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, WarZPlayer said:

You should start to remove some modes like Survival, pvp servers and Warmode.

Survival mode is always empty. 

Warmode is always empty and is just useless mode.

PVP servers just will divide community rather than to pvp in main servers.

Here is my opinion,  coming from someone who is primarily a PVE only player who only has tried BR, Survival, and recently began playing PVP on Rockyford, School House, ect and have in the past just ventured onto small Premium and reg PVP servers.  Now having stated a bit about where I do play maybe it will be easier for you to understand the same as I have told others trying to do the same as you only for Survival and asking the same.  You will NOT get players like me convinced to play, Period. Closing modes other players enjoy just drive them away. Honestly what needs to be done is work more on recruitment and retention. Maybe loyalty bonuses, or super nice skins that are earned by playing for however long that cant be bought or traded. You want it? EARN IT! There is SOOOOoooo much could be done here, but closing doors is shuting out players. And thinking they will just "move" to whatever is left... dead wrong. Fixing issues, ( I know theyre working on now) will go a long way to helping. You have to realize, people talk... a lot. That can and has been good and bad.  Time and energy can fix this but people being negative all the time, or forcing theyre play style on others is not going to help at all. Personally I feel like I need to just keep copying an pasting my responses to and just interchange a word here and there. 

• Thanks 1

@V A C A N C Y Much of what you said is exactly why I HATE playing PVP on the larger OW maps just to be clear. Honestly, it made me HATE PVP altogether on here for the longest. When I joined there was no "warm up" server active... something they made active after I was no longer able to use it. I stayed completely away from nearly all of it and every time I gave any of it a chance it was one bad experience after another.  I can still say as a new PVPer on here is still isn't great, people are not at all nice, they enjoy their clicques and TH with the rest of anyone playing. Now I play to SPITE THEM. 

Edited by DNI_Adrian
auto correct retyped a word i didnt want corrected
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

Em português porquê não conseguiria explicar corretamente em inglês. If you do not speak portuguese use google tradutor or jump to next post.

Basicamente a economia do jogo está quebrada. Precisa consertar o valor dos itens no jogo, valorizar uma gama maior de itens. Custom Guerrilha no momento é utilizado somente pela skin, pois heavy é abundante. Medicamentos são limitados a DX e medkit no PVP. Deveriam ser retirados da loja ou "encarecidos".

As estatísticas dos rifles não fazem sentido no conjunto. Armas como AK tem spread menor que 556. Há problemas também com snipers e bullet drop imprecisos pela tabela oferecida pelo site. Há também o problema da descaracterização dos itens. Helmets são divididos em NVG E não NVG. Não faz diferença Usar qualquer um que tenha defesa de 15%+.

Coletes diferem somente no caso da AWP, mas mesmo assim não geram hit kill. Uma sniper cara que precisa de AR Barrel para deixar o player com 0,65% não vale a pena.
Acaba que todas as snipers ficam no mesmo saco, somente mudando a popularidade e se for silenciada. 

Já pensaram em colocar no jogo a possibilidade de absorção de itens por NPCs comprando de players e um mercado de venda de armas baseado nesse estoque? Poderia funcionar pelo navegador.

Outros problemas como skins ao invés de Riots de todas as cores e organização via client side do inventário (desclipar todas as armas ou juntar todas as munições "quebradas") também seria bem vinda. 

Uma aba especial para carros e seus itens de reparo e reabastecimento ajudaria tbm.

Há inúmeras modificações necessárias e que seriam somente de "reparo" que restaurariam a forma de interação entre os players, estimulando o PVP e a administração do loot. No momento não temos itens raros e a maioria dos players veteranos tem inventários quase infinitos. Temos que fazer eles esvaziarem seus cofres e aprender a jogar contando seus itens vez a vez.

Novamente desculpe por estar em português, mas dificilmente ficaria coerente em inglês. 

Obrigado pela atenção e espero uma resposta de ciência de sua leitura.

@WarZPlayer. Let me try to explain it to you in this way.

Have you ever driven through a town that has closed up over half of their retail spaces? I'll sum it up for you. Although there are many towns I could mention, I will use Bodie, California. In case you don't know, Bodie is a very famous ghost town. It was a hustling bustling town back in the gold rush days. But, as soon as the mines ran dry, so did the town. Now, it's a tourist attraction. I'm sure you know of a few places that used to be very busy areas that are now empty.

In essence, if you go about closing up different modes of play, you will end up in much the same situation. Only I will call it a 'GHOST GAME' because all the players will eventually leave.

Hope you get my point.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 3

Can't take the guy too serious, he rather starts new threads coming down to the same point than actually show 1 second of his time in interest towards a thread and discussion that's already made.

Just what I'm seeing ;)

27 minutes ago, Sven said:

Can't take the guy too serious, he rather starts new threads coming down to the same point than actually show 1 second of his time in interest towards a thread and discussion that's already made.

Just what I'm seeing ;)

man i create various threads about the same because devs/mods say nothing about that..and you know game is not going well, you could make this game much better...i really hope Eletronic extreme add EU/NA servers in Infestation Revival. We just play NewZ because we have nothing more, we dont have any options man and even without any options you dont care about it and dont make a good game...sadly but its time to move on, went a good time before, not now.