In safe zone there could be a new NPC that have some kind of market. I mean where people make offers like ,,*picture with vaccine (in the bottom right corner x4)* for *mystery skin picture*'' When you make offer NPC takes from your inventory these items to stop players that want to glitch it. When someones will buy your deal you will need to go to NPC to take items out. To stop spam with useless trades like 100 metal for 1 bandage player can only make 3 offers at one time.
EDIT. Trade can exist only for 30 days then they will disappear. Also of course player that created offer can cancel it. You can also add like a search thing there like you write vaccine and it will show up trades will vaccines.

Edited by Woodle

I'm kind of confused what you're trying to explain. 🕵️‍♂️

You make an offer to who, what and for what reason?

What kind of system are you suggesting here?

What 'spam' or 'glitches' are you talking about? Is this something that's already existing you mean? 

And the other reason why I'm confused is because you're talking about 'safezones', so it's clear you mean in either PvP Open World or Survival and not the Trading Market channels, and you say that you trade with the NPC, but then you say: ''When someones will buy your deal'' And in my opinion the Trading channels already exist for these things and Open World has way too much loot laying around that I doubt anyone would go all the way to safezones to trade with an NPC, or with people. An auction house system would work better in Survival if that mode was equally fulfilling for both PvP-ers and PvE-ers methinks.

So were you talking about an auction house system of some sorts? Can you please clarify more? 😄

Edited by V A C A N C Y

Sorry english isnt my first language.
1. Place where you can trade even if some players are offline
2. idk how i can tell this. Probably the answer is in the first one
3. To prevent things like this
4. I think so. I will try to make a visualisation later
5nA7yu.png
Forgot to add nick names to each side. First one Woodl3 second Bob third AmJeff four Lukas. So let's say Lukas isn't on the server but i can still trade with him because he made an offer 3 leather backpacks and 8 large backpacks for 7 repair kits. If i want to get these backpacks i need 7 repair kits in my inventory and then let's imagine i will click okay button and done.
Also sorry i know this looks terrible but it was 100% of my paint power. (it took me 1 hour XD)

Edited by Woodle
  • Thanks 2

The thing with ,,when someones will buy your deal'' is  there will be an NPC and he will show your offer to anyone else on the server if they will too click on this NPC and check avabaile deals. Of course you need to make an offer first.

Edited by Woodle
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Keymbo said:

Ye or a REAL market with a currency would be a 10/10 what would improve the Game for me much

Not really. Devs would need to create inner cash drops and diffrent 'bank account'. Maybe you could buy a couple of things but not like in open world.