Sign in to follow this  
Woodle

First of my few suggestions! Tent

Building
I think nobody wants to see a typical wood bases like in every other game. By building i mean camps. A tent where you can go in and there put items like in save zones. There will be no storage in save zone anymore. Maps are big enough so there will be no problem with place. You can't place your camp in and really near to cities smaller towns etc. Every player can only have one camp. You can't build a camp near someones camp. You can share your tent for max 2 friends so they can use the storage. You need to craft tent first so it will be harder for new players! Crafting 5 sticks 10 cloth. Players that didn't used tent let's say for a week it will disappear so it doesn't take place. You need to do a map option where you can see available places for your tent. You can also move your tent by taking it from first place to the inventory and going to the place where you can put it.

Edited by Woodle
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodle said:

Building
I think nobody wants to see a typical wood bases like in every other game. By building i mean camps. A tent where you can go in and there put items like in save zones. There will be no storage in save zone anymore. Maps are big enough so there will be no problem with place. You can't place your camp in and really near to cities smaller towns etc. Every player can only have one camp. You can't build a camp near someones camp. You can share your tent for max 2 friends so they can use the storage. You need to craft tent first so it will be harder for new players! Crafting 5 sticks 10 cloth. Players that didn't used tent let's say for a week it will disappear so it doesn't take place. You need to do a map option where you can see available places for your tent. You can also move your tent by taking it from first place to the inventory and going to the place where you can put it.

Hey! I love your feedback and this is exactly the kind of feedback we are looking for.

As you know is that we haven't found a direct purpose yet how we would exactly want to "fit in" the building system in current New Z. A lot of ideas have come across but we just haven't found that perfect one and these points are definitively going to help.

Thanks for the input.

• Love 1