Sven

Viking Week Event

🍻😍 Who is ready for VIKING BATTLE ROYALE?! The upcoming 24 hours we have turned the Battle Royale game-mode in MELEE ONLY! Enjoy!

LFoEofa.jpg

The DOUBLE GC SALE has now started! 

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

Dear Community,

As a part of the Viking Week event for the upcoming 24 hours we are doing a DOUBLE GC sale. This means all GC purchases for a set period of time will be doubled. Here is exact times of the event:

Start: June 9, 00:01 (CEST) 2019.

End: June 9, 23:59 (CEST) 2019.

sQKM6CB.jpg

Buy GC here: http://playnewz.com/buygc

The sale is indicated on Xsolla and in-game through Steam. If you experience any issues or need any assistance with a purchase feel free to contact us through support at: http://playnewz.com/support

Have a nice Sunday!

// Fredaikis

I am enjoying this weekend event. Yeah, I did say that out loud. LOL. I already have a Viking spray, and an Axe and a bunch of the Viking helmets.

A thought did occur to me though. Since you are able to dress up the zombies with different hats and other things. Wouldn't it be fun if the Super and Alien zombies did the same? You could even set it up where the Super and Alien zombies drop the event special weapon, skins, and sprays and possibly even event specific boxes.

Food for thought.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

Not sure what's going on here but I just decided to venture out of my comfort zone and try Battle Royal since it was supposed to be melee only. This was not the case in either Colorado or Tropico. Also, not sure why the low player numbers here, but I never got to really play because there have only been up to 14 players at any time when I tried playing ( and I tried several different times). I checked my timezone to make sure I was within the given time for melee only, yet still no melee.

18 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

I am enjoying this weekend event. Yeah, I did say that out loud. LOL. I already have a Viking spray, and an Axe and a bunch of the Viking helmets.

A thought did occur to me though. Since you are able to dress up the zombies with different hats and other things. Wouldn't it be fun if the Super and Alien zombies did the same? You could even set it up where the Super and Alien zombies drop the event special weapon, skins, and sprays and possibly even event specific boxes.

Food for thought.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

Yea, nice event

But....

Only XP, no money drop. Nice ;)

Edited by JKS
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! 😊 To everyone who participated in the Viking Week 2019 events. We hope you all enjoyed it! Now, if you'd like to let us know your further thoughts, ideas or feedback feel free to comment below! 👍

HRiTN6b.jpg

• Thanks 1

This was a nice event, good items released, premium + double xp/gd and gc very good, viking areas in theme, good drop box rate, very good overall.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:05 AM, Katryna247 said:

Not sure what's going on here but I just decided to venture out of my comfort zone and try Battle Royal since it was supposed to be melee only. This was not the case in either Colorado or Tropico. Also, not sure why the low player numbers here, but I never got to really play because there have only been up to 14 players at any time when I tried playing ( and I tried several different times). I checked my timezone to make sure I was within the given time for melee only, yet still no melee.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, JKS said:

Only XP, no money drop.

@Steve @Sven

Here we go again with yet another weekend event/themed weekend event with DOUBLE GD/EXP having issues and nothing getting done to resolve them.

Zombies not dropping GC like JKS reported just happened during the last double GC weekend just a few weekends ago! Players were assured that this bug was fixed, now JKS is not only having an issue with it but it got made into video proof!

The issue I had with Battle Royale not being melee only was not addressed either. It was not even commented on in any timely fashion; so the one time I decided to venture beyond my comfort zone(PVE) and try BR, THIS happened! So much for wanting someone like me to try another form of the game.

Lastly, although the event was much appreciated and fun with the change of scenery and all, sorry to say but, the loot was not all that great. The game was flooded with war hammers and war axes. This drove the price for them into the ground. Those of us who acquired ours from Alien drops of Legendary Weapon Crates, no longer have million dollar items, we now have shite! As the event progressed the loot seemed to fall short of anything worth gathering. The spawn rate of the boxes seemed non existent, and I have yet to see anyone with the Holy War Hammer, not to mention while watching a Twitch feed and seeing the entire map searched, the players found nothing! You would think that if anyone had one of those, that they would most certainly want to show it off!

• Thanks 2