Sven

Viking Week Event

3 minutes ago, N_e_n_o said:

Very nice event

1 minute ago, ChrisPKLL said:

i must say sounds good.

Hope you guys like it. Don't hesitate to share further feedback after or even during the event!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Henkaku said:

start now i can't wait.

We have to roll out the patch tomorrow first :P

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gef6845 said:

Will contracts have x2 experience? Sample kill 50 super zombies 10,000 experience, and with an event 20,000 experience?

No, this EXP doesn't count twice.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

I am soooo looking forward to see this!! Excited to see the change up with events! I like themed events, usually the items and skins are pretty cool. 

33 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

ME TOO! This sounds awesome! I am even going to set my alarm clock!!

Glad to see these kind of comments. I think it's good to vary the weekend events every now and then with a themed one.

Next to that I have to say that we are also looking into new smaller features in development that we could combine in weekend events. What I mean is that we have been doing the weekend events for a very long time and it becomes harder and harder to come up with new things; in development we could use this and every now and then add something that we can change for example to "Double Rewards" live so that we can do events with this. Hope this explanation makes sense xD

Best regards, Sven

• Thanks 2

Thank you Sven. !t would be really nice if we could have an official area for suggestions just for the weekend events. Perhaps more people would be active in the forum if there was a place to post such things. I have more ideas (besides the one I posted) but would like a proper place to post them. If players don't want to post things publicly, perhaps a drop box kind of thing , where only Dev's could see the posts.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

actually a dope event, don't remove it just keep the vikings look as an actual feature.

"The New Z: Viking Edition"   ! I LOVE IT!! 

• Thanks 2

First of all, allow me to say...

7 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

De7hUSk.png

This kinda looks a little like you El!!! 😂🤣😇

I am very happy to see a themed event that doesn't revolve around a holiday, Thank you for listening. Like all the rest, I cannot wait till this event gets started. The double XP  is much appreciated as is the free Premium. I only hope that, in the patch, you will set it back to where all the regular zombies dropped GD. Then, it will truly be double GD.

I only want to know one other thing... Who is it that took a group picture of all of us?

53 minutes ago, GENETICZZ said:

Bildergebnis für vikings

😜

Keep up the good work guys. It's very much appreciated. I know my fellow PVErs are loving this as much as I am.

Have a Nice Day!!! 😎

• Thanks 1

flat_550x550_075_f.u6_300x300.jpg

This is very much appreciated and hella excited for this event and for the new patch to come out. Have a fantastic day!!! 😁

Edited by Tyrelis
  • Thanks 1

Suena de verdad muy interesante ! todo !...  en realidad ya muero por ver que sorpresas y novedades trae este evento ;)