ObeythepapayaTTV

What i think should be changed and fixed. If you come in to downvote, atleast give a comback statement of what you would do.

MY GRAMMAR ISN'T PERFECT IN THIS POST, BUT YOU CAN EASILY STILL GRASP WAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I ALREADY GRADUATED COLLEGE AND GOT A JOB.
-sniper spawns reaper only, making the reaper a must go to event when pop increaes causing insane pvp with a big ass thing following u
-safezone crates should be given by respected vendor instead of spawning in safezone and hunting.
-hitbox fix and NA ping fix, make a East and West,i believe ther should be 3 servers for every region.
-screechers should be fixed or removed IMO, i like the concept but they can literally see you through walls.
-hit box on all nethers
-ambient noise fixing, look at warz, the ambient noise was enough and not annoying. The safezone ambient noise is terrible.
-time to kill adjusting. Add armour would be a great fix,prevent sniper 1 shots unless in the head maybe??
-sprinting/stamina/ walking needs to be reworked.
-the skill tree damage and speed should be removed. i say it should increase maximum stamina instead of speed, and the gun damage 20 % increase should be removed
-lower tier loot, such as pistols, should be relatively common.

- I think shotguns are at a good point, what's worse then a 1 hit sniper is a 1 hit shotgun.

-When using a shotgun or any gun for the matter, when you scope, the bullets shot be going where the site is pointing at. there are times where the spread wil go insane, no where near my red dot/ sight. I understand in real world there's a bit of a give at close range since it shoots from the barrel, but wherever the middle of the screen is when aiming down should be where the bullet shoot from. Increase recoil if need be.

edit:

- Fixing capturing safe zones when they failed. I was at train output and it was literally impossible at certain times, i killed all the nether and they spawn back INSTANTLY, sometimes barely any spawn.

=fix the animation timing, after i take my knife/ melee out and even gun, it takes forever to acctually hit or block, there is a big delay, once the melee is in motion it should be ready to block.

-There should be key ghosting, forexample if im walking and holding e and then i run up to a item to pick up, it should start picking up said item without me having to let go of E and then pressing again.
-there are loot boxes that still dont drop loot or at times dont drop loot, i even looked around and in walls.

possible A EXTREMELY unpopular opinion but would make the game a lot more fun, remove snipers in general, atleast for now until the game gets a bigger player base. i would like to see how a survival runs without a far range scoped 1 shotable weapon.

Edited by ObeythepapayaTTV

I agree with the cru being either removed or changed, it shouldn't be able to one shot, I know I know, it's a sniper but yeah, being able to just kill people 1 shot from even the longest distance shouldn't be possible. It's a survival game, nothing more annoying then being killed instantly without being able to react and stand a fighting chance. It's literally way easier to get a cru then a s&r, takes zero effort, plus the parts to make one is just 4x and barrel, simple enough.

Also I dislike the leveling system in the game, never liked it. Being level 1 without any of the perks and being 31 with all of them, it's just too big of a difference.

And unlock containers need to be removed, loot needs to be slightly better and the bugged ones that don't respawn need to be fixed. I feel like any new players joining the game, or wanting to play don't like it because they can't do anything, they just get killed constantly. So they stop playing cause they get no loot, people rush them and kill them easy and they just get frustrated and quit, I know I would. And I think removing the skill tree would help tremendously, just increase the base health, speed and reduce stamina drain slightly, or adjust weapon damage on every gun to reflect being at 1000 health. You can literally kill someone instantly with magdr, mach9s, haz etc at max guns, you kill people to fast I feel.

But yeah, we need the game to be newbie friendly too, right now it is far from it.

Many of your suggestions are very promising.

We will take these points into account for future development, thank you!

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Fred said:

Many of your suggestions are very promising.

We will take these points into account for future development, thank you!

Thanks for reading. I will look into adding more in the future, possibly in other posts instead of this one.