Pigen

I like this game, but miss pve or local server options.

I did miss this game when servers was down. I was very glad to find servers again, but I am not a PVP kinda girl!

I hope one day there will be an official PVE server, or a local/LAN server option so i can run around with my bf.

I will say a prayer and hope for the best.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Pigen said:

girl

This word will open all the doors you need. There are so many desperate nerds out there with private servers you can play on. Just use your advantage here 

Haha, but I want to play with my boyfriend. Don't want to be crowded :D

Just wanna run around and loot and leave people to their looting :)

And don't have money to keep renting a server :S

Edited by Pigen

There are some private servers with no password only pve that you can try play on, or premium servers that there are 1-3 players on it. It's a good idea official pve server, but i don't think that it's necessary

I should add it is survival I want to play, but a too crowded server is no fun either.

If i could play LAN server with my bf I would.

I have a private server, and I can tell you Nemo, there aren't many of us who have our servers unlocked. The entire reason we went to paying money for that server was the behavior of some players on  here was awful. I paid for premium, eh it was ok, it is what it is. Keep in mind those are still PVP boards and you can still be KOSed for your loot. For me as as PVE only player, I think they should have taken us into consideration a bit more when they made premium. IE if we pay our money we  shouldn't  be dealing with PVPers. Now Nemo, now what? I have the money for that elusive private server AND held premium for months!  I  AM  A PVE ONLY player. Please come talk to me about my experiences. Oh' and those servers with no password... those will only last until some player decides to be a turd one time to many or steals the server owners kills, farms the board zombie bare,  ext... then its lock city! Ask those server owners why they locked them!  We locked ours because we saw how other players treated other owners. 

For the record...* NO I don't want to be crowded up. That sucks. Fighting to make kills sucks. Fighting for loot sucks.  

*I too Just wanna run around and loot and leave people to their looting .  ( I did even when I had my premium,  and lost millions in loot by doing so) Be careful of the snipers who only                                    spawn in to shoot looters. Im always suspicious of the motive of people telling PVE players to loot premium. Considering the number of snipers who make a killing ( pun intended

2 minutes ago, Pigen said:

I should add it is survival I want to play, but a too crowded server is no fun either.

) on rep   

popping in only ling enough to take you out take your loot ( especially snipers and sniper ammo, and leave. ) Their total time on the server, a couple minutes...

*I Have money for a private server. One of the many LOCKED ones. I could invite players, but I haven't really met many that have any kind of moral compass.  ( I met a few of you in trade,  but how honest you are in trade and how you play is different. Clearly. Some of you in trade are honest as they come, yet in game have beyond less than perfect reps...I doesn't make you a bad person, It just makes it hard for me a s a PVE player who doen't want to PVP to play in areas where you guys have access LOL. )

There has only been one other player on this game we trusted enough to invite to our server.( I know that person will  most lokely read this, and I will say that your  invite is good anytime you want to stop by!)  Lol promise, I wont let her swat ya on the nose again!!  LMAO

• Thanks 2

@DNI_Adrian Thank you! You get my point. I did rent a server and used all my birthday-money to do so.

I am not unwilling to pay, but I simply don't have money for a server.

But good luck with your server @DNI_Adrian and I will go back to hoping for local server function :)

• Thanks 1

I would have been more interested in survival if they would have had a PVE server. It sounded cool at first... I loved the idea behind it. Im just no fan of yet another PVP game! I have [email protected] I have A LOT of those. I hav a ton of those from steam,  Xbox, PlayStation...I can play PVP EVERYWHERE. It holds no novelty fo me. MMO, holds no novelty for me. I can go play Fortnite, or CSGo, I loved the PVE  element infestation offered.  Every new element now has been for PVP...leaving behind their PVE players...

I did rent a server and used all my birthday-money to do so.

I am not unwilling to pay, but I simply don't have money for a server.

But good luck with your server @DNI_Adrian and I will go back to hoping for local server function :)

I don't think they realize how hard it is for some to rent a server. For some, its not that they are "unwilling" its more like " cost prohibitive" or "Expensive" or " too rich for my blood" as a few of my

friends down south say!  I myself am not rich. I Understand Pigen, I really do. We used to be in your shoes, and at the time... there were more servers open.  The saddest part of all of this, Is that I usually like to help people. Normally I would try to find some way I could, bur recently some have  taken  advantage of that . and become vicious with me bc I no longer play into their games.So here is these best advise and help I can give ath moment: What you might try and it makes more sense that what you were offered above... is go on discord on the infestation groups list there is a spot that says #private servers , People there rent out their private servers by the day. Best of luck my friend! 

@DNI_Adrian Thank you for the advise!!!! Your the first who has sent me in a direction I can do something about.

There are to many jerks and I understand you! So sad to see good people getting stepped on when they only try and help.

Last private survival server now locked too 😰 But I get it. They get overrun and you cant enjoy the game because there are no zombies.

So sad. Just a sad panda right now 🐼

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pigen said:

Last private survival server now locked too 😰 But I get it. They get overrun and you cant enjoy the game because there are no zombies.

So sad. Just a sad panda right now 🐼

That's exactly what I meant. Someone disrespected the server owner, and now they had to lock it. Its sad.  One  other thing you might do, is maybe find someone you can trust and maybe go in on a server?? its and option too. Talk to one of the clans... Oh and also... SOME of the Twitch streamers also have servers the let out for their subscribers.. subscription for their  their channels is pretty cheap  ( I think like $5 but I may be wrong so feel free to correct me on that one guys, I haven't watched in a minute or two lol) plus it supports our live streamers like Koolaid,  Bravo Dog,  Easy Dad ( Russian I think?) , and soooo many others. Just an option. 

Please note #####  IF I did NOT mention your name please don't be offended . I am not good with names at all, I never was. Fibro made that 100 times worse. Sorry! 

@DNI_Adrian You have been very helpful, and I hope it works. I'll try what you said and hope for some kind soul to trust me/us or have room for us on their server 😁

I am just refreshing serverlist hoping someone opens, and then I try like everytime to gain some trust, or pay some items in return.

Ammo, Weapons, medkits if i can find those. I am willing to work a bit for it, but not unreasonable. Sorry if my english is bad :)

But it do seems like I don't get to play more before the kid has to go to bed :(

I have a pve private server but it's only rented to 1 person for a entire month and trying to get the last perk in-game before I even open it up. The cost is ridiculous and this is only a one times purchase for me. I would love to see pve servers in this game but sadly the developers don't care enough about there players to make that happen let's just add more skins that will make players happy... When the 1 month thing it over I will invite you.

Edited by Tyrelis
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @Tyrelis!

They sadly forgot along the way it was a survival game (that is the reason I bought it), but yet again it ends like a battleroyale feel. I have bought so many games that took the exact same direction.  I wish they could mix some of all the zombies AI's from state of decay and world war z, and make a fantastic multiplayer pve game with events on map.

But the money is in skins and battleroyale.

6 hours ago, Pigen said:

Thank you @Tyrelis!

They sadly forgot along the way it was a survival game (that is the reason I bought it), but yet again it ends like a battleroyale feel. I have bought so many games that took the exact same direction.  I wish they could mix some of all the zombies AI's from state of decay and world war z, and make a fantastic multiplayer pve game with events on map.

But the money is in skins and battleroyale.

The money would come in even further if they allowed pve at least on the premium servers and starting fixing stuff that would bring a huge amount of playerbase back for a dying game and players would feel like they got there money’s worth and keep subscribing.

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:14 AM, Tyrelis said:

The money would come in even further if they allowed pve at least on the premium servers and starting fixing stuff that would bring a huge amount of playerbase back for a dying game and players would feel like they got there money’s worth and keep subscribing.

I wish they would put a PVE server on premium. I might have kept my premium. I mean, it has some good perks, don't get me wrong, but I hated going onto the servers. I am just now starting to do SOME of the PVP, but open world PVP still sucks imho. ( Just not my thing ) 

• Thanks 2

On 6/1/2019 at 12:08 PM, DNI_Adrian said:

I wish they would put a PVE server on premium. I might have kept my premium. I mean, it has some good perks, don't get me wrong, but I hated going onto the servers. I am just now starting to do SOME of the PVP, but open world PVP still sucks imho. ( Just not my thing ) 

I remember when someone here proposed the PvE idea in Premium and I think you saw my response on why I personally don't think it really mattered since Premium is already empty as it is, but I also read around that you started to do 'some' PvP and wanted to say that if you ever want to play together, I can PM you my account name so we could add each other. I'm not a fan of how Open World PvP turned around to be honest and I think I voiced it in other threads, so my I would avoid places like NATO for example. My PvP gameplay has some PvE in it too and I like teaming up with people who can appreciate not sitting around in the same spot for hours on end. I also don't kill on sight a civilian or anyone with green reputation unless I have a VSS on me and I'm being attacked lol. But I do KOS red reputation because I always expect them to shoot back first anyway. Though I do team up with those of all reputations if they're really being honest about wanting to team up. @DNI_Adrian

Edited by V A C A N C Y

@V A C A N C Y   I will think about it. Like I said, my experience on Open World ( big map) PVP was not at all fun. I have been playing the smaller map PVP.  I know no one wants to team once their buddies show up bc its so clickish. Everyone else is there for their "easy rep" or "entertainment" but at least there is a limit to how much of my loot they can take bc if I don't want to lose it I just don't take it. Unlike what happens in Open World PVP( big map) or on premium... where a server can be empty and suddenly someone ghost in, know exactly where on the map you are and KOS you even when you are between cities.  There is a reason I got a private server and quit trying with anything PVP for the longest... 

• Thanks 1