Steve

Weekend Event!

39 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

one suggestion for a weekend event would be a Wild West themed event. Zombies (small ones) drop brown cowboy hats, small bags of gold (GD), and and ammo for a specific gun. Super zombies would drop certain parts of cowboy themed clothes (leather chaps, leather vest, a black cowboy hat (special from super zombies only) belt with a holster, and a silver colored Colt 45.

This is an awesome idea!!! I only have one thing I'd like to add. Instead of driving around in a car, can I ride a white horse, wear a mask, use silver bullets and yell HIHO SILVER!!!! 😎

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

This is an awesome idea!!! I only have one thing I'd like to add. Instead of driving around in a car, can I ride a white horse, wear a mask, use silver bullets and yell HIHO SILVER!!!! 😎

This does sound pretty cool and doable. I'll work something out. Also, check your PM, sir. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ElChupacabra said:

This does sound pretty cool and doable. I'll work something out. Also, check your PM, sir. 

@ElChupacabra, As much as I would love to take the credit for this idea, that credit should go to the person who did. @Katryna247. All I did was add a bit of comedy to her awesome suggestion.

• Thanks 1

When might we see an event suggestion board? Until then where should we place those event ideas ( other than Katryna247 who already has one here) ? ##### Edit --->>>  I meant an official one  😀

Edited by DNI_Adrian
added official
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

When might we see an event suggestion board? Until then where should we place those event ideas ( other than Katryna247 who already has one here) ? ##### Edit --->>>  I meant an official one  😀

I agree. We need a separate thread for event suggestions that is geared just toward NewZ. So many of the threads now are about Nether. Now, I don't disagree that there is a need for information on that game aspect, it's just frustrating coming on here and seeing that nether has taken over this forum. What is the possibility of creating a separate forum for Nether?

As far as this weekends event, it's ok for a beginning. I can actually farm the drops and receive the boxes. However, as @DNI_Adrian said, we need a thread set up for just NewZ event suggestions. However, since there have been separate threads for posting suggestions and bugs in the past that, after a time, maybe out of boredom by the staff, have gone ignored. I spent a lot of time posting screenshots as requested of problems I saw in the game, only to get no answers. It's my fear that this will happen again.

Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Thanks 2