Steve

Weekend Event!

ia1wcL7.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: May 24, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: May 27, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

S2957Yn.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Tactical Weapon Crates
    • We are going to increase the drop chance of every Tactical Weapon Crate in the game.
      • Spawning only in Open World
      • Normal Tactical Weapon Crate by Super Zombie
      • Epic Tactical Weapon Crate by Super Zombie
      • Legendary Tactical Weapon Crate by Alien Super Zombie

• Stream Activity
    • We are going to make an event for streamer again.  You have to stream Infestation: The New Z for at least 6 hours during this event to earn the prize of 1.000 GC.
      • 6 hours is getting counted in total, so it can be more sessions.
      • You have to enable your previous broadcasts on Twitch.
      • Your twitch has to be linked to your Infestation: The New Z, check here for more information
      • Rewards are giving out AFTER the event since we have to watch the broadcasts.

• Spawn Protection Discount
    • During this event, you will have a chance to purchase Spawn Protection colors for 25% off the regular price.

• Survival Super Zombie Event
    • During this event your chance will be higher to farm the following items from the Super Zombie:
      • L85
      • AR & Sniper Barrels
      • Explosive Arrows
      • This counts on Officials and Private servers.

• Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

Vfe4tTv.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

I think this is one of the worst weekend events I've seen in all honesty. Although I guess it's a way to get streamers to be on more and make some extra cash from super zombies including bringing more players on the survival server on the bright side at least so thanks for weekend event.

Edited by Tyrelis
  • Love 2

While I understand the need to revive Survival and give them events like last weekend and this weekend, Open World too needs events since Open World is directly linked to PvE and PvP and Premium servers as well. Everything found in Survival stays in Survival and the majority of people are in either OW, PvE or. PvP beating up one another. Again, I like the idea of making events for Survival since Survival barely has people, but OW needs some love too. For example when you had the skin box event in OW, you could play in PvE too and get the boxes since servers are linked. Just saying, it's more fun when the rest of the people playing NewZ also get something to do this weekend, not just the small percentage frequenting Survival. Like if you want to give Survival all the good events, by no means go ahead, but give something fun for the rest of the PvP/PvE people in Open World (which includes pve, pvp, premium)

Edited by V A C A N C Y
  • Thanks 3

Well, here we go again. Just another SNORE FEST. Oh, about the Tactical Weapons Crates, There won't be anything new in them. Just the same old recycled garbage that has been in the game for at least the 2 years that I've been playing. Yes, some has been added in that period of time but, when was the last time you introduced something new? Oh, and what ever happened to that mele weapon I spoke about. As I recall, it was a Khopesh. An ancient Egyptian sickle-sword that could be fun to use. I even posted a picture of one to make it easier on the one that designed it.

@Sven, PLEASE!!! WE IMPLORE YOU!!! TAKE BACK SETTING UP THE WEEKEND EVENTS!!!

Like @V A C A N C Y says, spread the wealth so that EVERYBODY can gain some little pleasure from a dying game. Survival is, was, and always will be a nothing branch of what used to be a fun game. It's clear that all your attention is now on Nether and Infestation is just something that you do as a side line. Nothing ever gets fixed. Nothing truly new is added. It's become so mundane that it's losing more and more players. Especially those that liked playing PvE. That includes those of you that swear, 'I only play PvP because PvE is a waste of time. Without PvE, none of you would be able to support your PvP play due to the fact that you gather all your inventory from PvE or purchase it from PvE players that sell it in a Trade Lounge.

I guess you would rather pander to the likes of Lauchboy and Freddy D with their blatantly abrasive attitude toward other players. Especially their use of inappropriate sexual comments and graphics. (Just take a look at the picture they chose for their little 'CLUB'. In a word it's DISGUSTING)

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

On 5/25/2019 at 12:51 AM, CampersRUs said:

Well, here we go again. Just another SNORE FEST. Oh, about the Tactical Weapons Crates, There won't be anything new in them. Just the same old recycled garbage that has been in the game for at least the 2 years that I've been playing. Yes, some has been added in that period of time but, when was the last time you introduced something new? Oh, and what ever happened to that mele weapon I spoke about. As I recall, it was a Khopesh. An ancient Egyptian sickle-sword that could be fun to use. I even posted a picture of one to make it easier on the one that designed it.

@Sven, PLEASE!!! WE IMPLORE YOU!!! TAKE BACK SETTING UP THE WEEKEND EVENTS!!!

Like @V A C A N C Y says, spread the wealth so that EVERYBODY can gain some little pleasure from a dying game. Survival is, was, and always will be a nothing branch of what used to be a fun game. It's clear that all your attention is now on Nether and Infestation is just something that you do as a side line. Nothing ever gets fixed. Nothing truly new is added. It's become so mundane that it's losing more and more players. Especially those that liked playing PvE. That includes those of you that swear, 'I only play PvP because PvE is a waste of time. Without PvE, none of you would be able to support your PvP play due to the fact that you gather all your inventory from PvE or purchase it from PvE players that sell it in a Trade Lounge.

I guess you would rather pander to the likes of Lauchboy and Freddy D with their blatantly abrasive attitude toward other players. Especially their use of inappropriate sexual comments and graphics. (Just take a look at the picture they chose for their little 'CLUB'. In a word it's DISGUSTING)

Hey man. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this but I do get your point. From the other side you also have to consider that, for doing this year after year, at some point it becomes harder and harder to come up with new points and small events.

I'm not gonna lie but I haven't been (and that has it's reasons as well of course) involved in / around the weekend events that much for the last period. Now, something that I have been bringing up however is to take the weekend events to the next level where my idea is to vary the 'basic' weekend events every now and then with a more extensive one.

In this example I have taken the initiative to plan a Viking themed weekend event where there will be new items, a new skinbox, events, sales, a stream and more all connected to the actual event. It will also start earlier (on Thursday) so it's longer. I think doing this every now and then will make players very happy.

3 hours ago, Sven said:

Hey man. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this but I do get your point. From the other side you also have to consider that, for doing this year after year, at some point it becomes harder and harder to come up with new points and small events.

I'm not gonna lie but I haven't been (and that has it's reasons as well of course) involved in / around the weekend events that much for the last period. Now, something that I have been bringing up however is to take the weekend events to the next level where my idea is to vary the 'basic' weekend events every now and then with a more extensive one.

In this example I have taken the initiative to plan a Viking themed weekend event where there will be new items, a new skinbox, events, sales, a stream and more all connected to the actual event. It will also start earlier (on Thursday) so it's longer. I think doing this every now and then will make players very happy.

In honestly the players don't want to see more skins they want to see more content and bug fixes even if it's small bug fixes every now and then we like to see them way more often. Not only that but most of the skins are terrible looking and doesn't want to make me buy them. I like the idea of trying to mix things up and I totally get it's getting harder and harder to do so but if you want to keep the players I suggest you guys do that. Also I can agree on what @DNI_Adrian says about some sort of rotation that makes sure that events have aspects that involve all.

Edited by Tyrelis
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sven said:

Here is another thought about this  ( BTW not at all offended by your post, THANK YOU for replying to us, we know how busy you are!!) Players have offered up many ideas in the past for events, maybe now is the time to go back, re- read those comments and  maybe consider them a bit more seriously? Just a thought!  Im sure its hard to come up with something to make everyone happy every weekend.. Even some sort of rotation so that ( even if not an obvious one) that makes sure that events have aspects that involve all. Please don't count sales,... not everyone has money .

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Here is another thought about this  ( BTW not at all offended by your post, THANK YOU for replying to us, we know how busy you are!!) Players have offered up many ideas in the past for events, maybe now is the time to go back, re- read those comments and  maybe consider them a bit more seriously? Just a thought!  Im sure its hard to come up with something to make everyone happy every weekend.. Even some sort of rotation so that ( even if not an obvious one) that makes sure that events have aspects that involve all. Please don't count sales,... not everyone has money .

Good point.

14 hours ago, Tyrelis said:

In honestly the players don't want to see more skins they want to see more content and bug fixes even if it's small bug fixes every now and then we like to see them way more often. Not only that but most of the skins are terrible looking and doesn't want to make me buy them. I like the idea of trying to mix things up and I totally get it's getting harder and harder to do so but if you want to keep the players I suggest you guys do that. Also I can agree on what @DNI_Adrian says about some sort of rotation that makes sure that events have aspects that involve all.

If the skins look bad, that has nothing to do with the actual weekend event or event. If you think a skin looks bad, not worth it, etc, then refer to that in particular and don't relate it directly to the weekend event. I'm sure you'll have a valid point if you report this individually. Please consider doing this next time.

Either way, skins should look good or at least to some kind of decency / standard and going out from that goal, when doing these events IMO and because of a lot of reasons there should always be some skins or some kind of sale linked to an event. Why not? This is just how it is. However, it should not be the ONLY thing so next to the skins, for example there should always be PVE things, PVP things, things that affect each game-mode, etc. Basically it should always be balanced.

My points.

1 hour ago, Sven said:

there should always be PVE things, PVP things, things that affect each game-mode, etc. Basically it should always be balanced.

Well, it's about time ONE of you noticed the imbalance. We, the PVE players are tired of seeing events that are either poorly set up, ie: the Easter Weekend fiasco, or have nothing to offer the PVE players. What is going to be done about the fact that double GD just isn't what it says it is? In order for it to be true you need to have ALL the zombies drop GD to begin with. Yes, including the Super and Alien zombies. I don't know when or how it happened, or even who is responsible for changing the fact that they ALL used to drop GD.

18 hours ago, Sven said:

By no means am I offended Sven. It's just boring to see the same groups of players garnering the benefits of the events as a whole. As we have been trying to say, not everyone is able to keep spending money on perks, upgrades, skins, etc. There are those of us that are trying to live on a very limited income. I understand that you are here to earn a living, I don't begrudge you for that. Afterall, MONEY is what drives everyone. For those of us that can afford it, by all means, go for it. But, those that cannot need to see some kind of balance in what is offered.

The final thing that needs to be addressed is the blatant, vulgar, and offensive posts and graphics used by some of the community. I won't mention names. It's quite clear who I am talking about as we have tried to report those incidents but thus far have gotten no response or acknowledgement of our concerns. Nobody playing this game should be subjected to the horrible sexually motivated comments and graphics. Such postings should be grounds for immediate termination of their account and any membership in the forum. Allowing these types of comments and graphics MUST STOP. People do NOT want to be bombarded by offensive language and graphics when playing a game and/or posting on the forums.

Thank you Sven, for finally paying attention to the problems we have been trying to get addressed for far too long. We do understand that life has a way of intervening in our work. You have already lost a large number of the player base do to not paying attention to the problems that happen. For example, problems and issues with the game itself that have not been addressed properly in a very long time.

I have high hopes that, moving forward, some of these issues addressed will be looked into and taken care of in a timely manner.

Thanks for your time Sven.

Campers

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

@Sven Thank you so much for at least hearing us out. For the longest time it seams like issues we have reported over and over be it publicly or privately have fallen on deaf ears. One of the things that made this game so special was the fact the the Devs were so accessible, and problems bugs, glitches were addressed quickly. Players loved how you guys dropped by and checked in with players as well ( with some posts having 1200+ views clearly not everyone went to Discord) . We fully understand you yourself cant change the world for us. Just having one person who cares enough about the player base to listen at all and even voice some of our concerns means more to us than you know! Thank you so much!! You are awesome!!

THANK YOU SVEN!!! I can not say this enough! THANK YOU for all you do and for taking the time to see what players are really saying and to try to help us however you can when issues like this arise. Also Sven, the next part of this is NOT directed at you be any means.

10 hours ago, Steve said:

Moved to General Discussion since the Weekend Event is over and the thread should be closed.  This should be understandable even for some "non-effective" people

Of course now that the weekend event is over, the game issues that were reported and never fixed (ALL zombies NOT dropping GC)  the thread gets unlocked so now, the VALID issues can be discussed. Lovely how players with VALID issues are called 'non-effective' people. I guess since I am a 'non-effective' individual my monetary contributions to the game is 'non-effective' as well. No more private server rental, no more buying premium accounts, and no more purchase of GC just to spend on what I thought was some really cool stuff. So being a 'non-effective' person I guess my money is 'non-effective' as well and of no value to you either?

28 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

THANK YOU SVEN!!! I can not say this enough! THANK YOU for all you do and for taking the time to see what players are really saying and to try to help us however you can when issues like this arise. Also Sven, the next part of this is NOT directed at you be any means.

Of course now that the weekend event is over, the game issues that were reported and never fixed (ALL zombies NOT dropping GC)  the thread gets unlocked so now, the VALID issues can be discussed. Lovely how players with VALID issues are called 'non-effective' people. I guess since I am a 'non-effective' individual my monetary contributions to the game is 'non-effective' as well. No more private server rental, no more buying premium accounts, and no more purchase of GC just to spend on what I thought was some really cool stuff. So being a 'non-effective' person I guess my money is 'non-effective' as well and of no value to you either?

I moved the zombies not dropping GD (I think you typed GC by mistake) already on my todolist, as soon you guys mentioned it because I check reported feedback even if I don't get that much info like the other guy.

What I meant with thread should be closed was after the Weekend Event is over, I close the thread like usually but still read all the comments. We have the correct channels for feedback, reports and bug and they should get used for this.

26 minutes ago, Steve said:

I moved the zombies not dropping GD (I think you typed GC by mistake) already on my todolist, as soon you guys mentioned it because I check reported feedback even if I don't get that much info like the other guy.

What I meant with thread should be closed was after the Weekend Event is over, I close the thread like usually but still read all the comments. We have the correct channels for feedback, reports and bug and they should get used for this.

Here is the issue I see here in my recent experience: You can report things on the bug / glitch thread and wait. Still waiting on our spawners to be fixed, to fix the crashes upon entering, not kill us when we crash in them and have to re spawn back in inside them with not a zombie in sight. Report zombies clipping through objects, ect…How about crashes where half  the pop of a server disappear( or more) On the couple of times it was my pc instead of any proper help I got dumb player, old equipt, bad dns, or a host of any other excuses and zero real help. 90% of my get my game back to playable fixes came from other players on YouTube sadly. That should not have been the case. But posting to that thread, putting in ticket.... yeah.  Ok... so you KNEW we were having an issue. YET the whole weekend event went by and no fix, no patch. How much GD are players out?  I guess that to do list matters for later but the players were owed for GD earned over the weekend.  Are you going to do a quadruple GD  weekend to make up for it?  Or is it going to be like the arrows... 

33 minutes ago, Steve said:

Well, moving the zombies not dropping GD (yes, I did accidentally type GC when indeed I meant to say GD) to your todo list is great but it still did no good for the weekend event when everyone should have been getting double GD. While there are correct channels for feedback, bugs, reports etc. submitting a support ticket is almost useless because of the extreme delay in response times, support bots, and tickets being closed before an agreed resolution. Not to mention when I had a recent issue I was told directly that the delay in response time was due to the Super Cup! I currently have a report I placed through the forum, on April 14th in the Bug Reports/Item Bug section STILL unanswered by any Dev or anyone who can fix the issue. VACCANCY was the only one to respond; they are another player like myself and stated real world facts about the SCAR H that I already knew. Still the problem exists, so as of late, I do not have much faith in having things fixed even when they are reported in the proper areas.

6 minutes ago, Katryna247 said:

Well, moving the zombies not dropping GD (yes, I did accidentally type GC when indeed I meant to say GD) to your todo list is great but it still did no good for the weekend event when everyone should have been getting double GD. While there are correct channels for feedback, bugs, reports etc. submitting a support ticket is almost useless because of the extreme delay in response times, support bots, and tickets being closed before an agreed resolution. Not to mention when I had a recent issue I was told directly that the delay in response time was due to the Super Cup! I currently have a report I placed through the forum, on April 14th in the Bug Reports/Item Bug section STILL unanswered by any Dev or anyone who can fix the issue. VACCANCY was the only one to respond; they are another player like myself and stated real world facts about the SCAR H that I already knew. Still the problem exists, so as of late, I do not have much faith in having things fixed even when they are reported in the proper areas.

I agree, when it comes to reacting or answering forum posts, we are really late sometimes, I am sorry for that. When it comes to reports, then we probably focus too much on discord and ticket and forget about the forum.

15 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Here is the issue I see here in my recent experience: You can report things on the bug / glitch thread and wait. Still waiting on our spawners to be fixed, to fix the crashes upon entering, not kill us when we crash in them and have to re spawn back in inside them with not a zombie in sight. Report zombies clipping through objects, ect…How about crashes where half  the pop of a server disappear( or more) On the couple of times it was my pc instead of any proper help I got dumb player, old equipt, bad dns, or a host of any other excuses and zero real help. 90% of my get my game back to playable fixes came from other players on YouTube sadly. That should not have been the case. But posting to that thread, putting in ticket.... yeah.  Ok... so you KNEW we were having an issue. YET the whole weekend event went by and no fix, no patch. How much GD are players out?  I guess that to do list matters for later but the players were owed for GD earned over the weekend.  Are you going to do a quadruple GD  weekend to make up for it?  Or is it going to be like the arrows... 

I can't agree with that. I am personally trying to fix the problem with cars since months now, you can ask Fred how annoying I am about cars. This is the main problem in our game right now and maybe I have good news, we found a way to fix it but like I said already. Since this crash is not always happening, it's impossible for us to test. So how we work on the car system right now -we investigate - find something - patch it in the game - wait for feedback. Game Dollar is something that everyone can easily farm and I am sorry that you missed a double GD event with some zombies not dropping GD but that is not that bad, the next double GD will come and we probably patch between. Double GD is not like GC once half a year. 

About the GD what you guys missed probably. There is nothing where we can check how much you lost or how much didn't drop. I can offer you guys to also use my private server on the next double GD, so you can farm on one server more but that's it. Because I can't give you guys now GD and then everyone comes. I hope you understand my position right now.

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

I can't agree with that. I am personally trying to fix the problem with cars since months now, you can ask Fred how annoying I am about cars. This is the main problem in our game right now and maybe I have good news, we found a way to fix it but like I said already. Since this crash is not always happening, it's impossible for us to test. So how we work on the car system right now -we investigate - find something - patch it in the game - wait for feedback. Game Dollar is something that everyone can easily farm and I am sorry that you missed a double GD event with some zombies not dropping GD but that is not that bad, the next double GD will come and we probably patch between. Double GD is not like GC once half a year. 

About the GD what you guys missed probably. There is nothing where we can check how much you lost or how much didn't drop. I can offer you guys to also use my private server on the next double GD, so you can farm on one server more but that's it. Because I can't give you guys now GD and then everyone comes. I hope you understand my position right now.

I am part of the population who has a private server so farming was not my point, my personal loss was not my point. I am by far not the only player in the game. Thank you for the invite though, as for that, I would like for you to extend that to @Pigen rather than myself.  I guess you fail to understand me sometimes @Steve . I am not on here complaining about things that simply effect me...I am bringing up things that effect many or all. The double GD event issue, while only noticed by a few of us,  effected all players . My going on your server to farm wont fix that. I ask if they would do something for the players who played that weekend who were effected. There are sooo many thing they could do to say," yes, there was an issue, we are fixing it or fixed it , and here we are sorry..."  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Steve said:

I agree, when it comes to reacting or answering forum posts, we are really late sometimes, I am sorry for that. When it comes to reports, then we probably focus too much on discord and ticket and forget about the forum.

Just doing what you stated "We have the correct channels for feedback, reports and bug and they should get used for this" I placed my reports in the proper places. You admit that the support team focuses too much on Discord and ticket and forget the forum. Ok, but shame on you. How are players supposed to know where exactly to place their problems for review?  Not everyone has Discord. I find it too hard to navigate, not to mention after I found out that you admit to using support bots on Discord, I will not use it. When I need support it is usually something very detailed that a bot simply can not fix. I had asked several times before and was assured that all tickets were being read and that they were read by an actual human; and now the support bot admittance on Discord. I know about this because a friend of mine was kind enough to show me the post on Discord about the support bot being down and that it was soon to be back up. I think that with players having all the options they do for support (and that is great BTW) that support should be a little more diligent on monitoring all venues where problems could be reported.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

Just doing what you stated "We have the correct channels for feedback, reports and bug and they should get used for this" I placed my reports in the proper places. You admit that the support team focuses too much on Discord and ticket and forget the forum. Ok, but shame on you. How are players supposed to know where exactly to place their problems for review?  Not everyone has Discord. I find it too hard to navigate, not to mention after I found out that you admit to using support bots on Discord, I will not use it. When I need support it is usually something very detailed that a bot simply can not fix. I had asked several times before and was assured that all tickets were being read and that they were read by an actual human; and now the support bot admittance on Discord. I know about this because a friend of mine was kind enough to show me the post on Discord about the support bot being down and that it was soon to be back up. I think that with players having all the options they do for support (and that is great BTW) that support should be a little more diligent on monitoring all venues where problems could be reported.

You are absolutely correct in saying response times can be much better on the forums, and I will make it an effort to improve this as much as possible. And as Steve as said i'm sure everyone from the staff team feels the same way and will make an effort in improving this and being more inclusive towards players who might not have discord or don't intend on using it.

Regarding the discord bot, there seems to be a little bit of confusion in regards to this. When we say "discord support bot" it simply means it is a script/api which allows discord users to submit a request for support obviously which then gets sent to the appropriate staff members which then reply and assist said person as soon as possible. Every ticket, interaction, and support request is read and acted on by a human (unless I suddenly turn into terminator). ;)

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Vintorez said:

You are absolutely correct in saying response times can be much better on the forums, and I will make it an effort to improve this as much as possible. And as Steve as said i'm sure everyone from the staff team feels the same way and will make an effort in improving this and being more inclusive towards players who might not have discord or don't intend on using it.

Regarding the discord bot, there seems to be a little bit of confusion in regards to this. When we say "discord support bot" it simply means it is a script/api which allows discord users to submit a request for support obviously which then gets sent to the appropriate staff members which then reply and assist said person as soon as possible. Every ticket, interaction, and support request is read and acted on by a human (unless I suddenly turn into terminator). ;)

Thank you Vintorez for your reply, and also the staff for realizing not everyone uses Discord. I would also like to thank you for clearing up the support bot issue. I was, until now, under the impression that a support bot was a bot that actually answered tickets. I am glad to know that tickets are actually read and answered by a real human. Although the terminator thing does sound promising. LOL Thanks again for clearing all that up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vintorez said:

(unless I suddenly turn into terminator)

I'LL BE BACK!!! 😂🤣

It's been a long time since I've seen or heard from you @Vintorez it's good to have you back. As you have already seen, I have been being more vocal about issues as have my friends @DNI_Adrian and @Katryna247 along with some others that are joining in. Hopefully together we can get the game a little more back on track.

Welcome back!!!

• Thanks 1

I appreciate all the input here. We will try to stay more active in the feedback section of the forums and especially answer it. It's usually being read but sometimes left unanswered. Steve deserves credit as he works 6-7 (mostly 7) days a week with the game and probably spends most time of all staff members collecting bug reports. There's a lot of work behind the scenes that is not acknowledged here.

Thanks for staying active, we will try to improve our answering on feedback and also the weekend events. How about a suggestions thread for upcoming weekend events?

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Fannti said:

Thanks for staying active, we will try to improve our answering on feedback and also the weekend events. How about a suggestions thread for upcoming weekend events?

Thank you for saying this and reminding us we are welcome here and double that for us primarily PVE only players. Many of us have been told time and again to leave by players of PVP and Survival to quit.in various ways or other attempts to run us off. Sadly some have come right out and said PVE players have no place here and we should either be forced to play their way or leave. Clearly we love our PVE boards, and this game. Many of us have been around for years.  Even when we are critical , we are a loyal bunch .

A suggestion board would be great!  I also had another idea, and I voiced it earlier. Sooo many have posted ideas in the past, maybe now is a good time to go back through all of those and give them a bit more serious consideration? The forums over time have provided a treasure trove of ideas from gamers who play all kinds of games and get their inspirations everywhere. Those possibilities are nearly endless! 

Also, while Steve and I often lock horns often, I don't discredit the amount of work he does behind the scenes. I'm sure for you guys running this game and starting up Nether is not easy. That being said, please don't forget there are 2 games not just one. So much energy is being put into Nether right now, maybe what we are seeing on our end is not Steve not doing things but one very over work and under appreciated Steve? Just a thought? ( Not saying it in a bad way you all are probably over worked and under appreciated in some way shape or form right now trying to start up this other game,  fix issues on Newz too)  

Thank you for stopping by and hearing us out, it means a lot.  Please do so more often!

• Thanks 1

It sounds like we finally have the ear of the powers that be. That makes me happy.

As for what @DNI_Adrian just said, I also lock horns with Steve. Understand that I don't do this out of a dislike for you personally Steve, it's the fact that in the past few months we have been ignored. You just happen to be in the forefront because yours is the only name we see. However, now that we have the attention of @Steve@Fannti, @Vintorez, @ElChupacabra, @Fred and last but certainly not least @Sven. I think we can work together to do what we can to help improve this game. You are all familiar with my connection to this game. As such, I feel that I hold you all to a higher standard than the majority of the other posters, with the exception of a couple of new friends and new members to the forum. I won't rehash what I have already been harping on of late, you can simply look at my past contributions. All I will ask is that you take a look back at what was posted in comments and suggestions by all those that take the time to give feedback.

As Adrian stated, we are tired of being told that we, the PVE branch of this game, need to change our style of play because there are a few out there that think their way is the only way. Those that play PVP, more power to you. Just don't keep preaching to us that we are wrong on everything we say just because we have a different idea about what is fun. Also, please don't say you never play PVE. Your tags on your player name tells a completely different story. If it reads anything other than CIVILIAN, you are a PVP player that used PVE to gather loot to use in PVP. I have no problem with that. I do take exception to those that wait in the background only to swoop in and pilfer the loot that someone worked hard to gather. This includes cars. But that's a topic for another time.

Thank you to all the admins and developers for the hard work, hours spent, and diligence in trying to keep this game running smoothly. Like I said earlier, It's nice to see a couple of you that have been, shall we say, missing in action. Without all of you, we would have no game. However, on the other hand, without us, the players, you would not have a game to maintain. It's a partnership. It isn't a battle of wills nor is it a time for trying to outdo one another.

I also thank you for your patience. I know I can be a stickler when it comes to not getting answers to my questions and seeing my suggestions being ignored. I can get to be quite annoying. I assure you, it's all for the benefit of the game as a whole.

Ok... Breaktime is OVER!!! GET BACK TO WORK!!!! 😂🤣😜😇😎

Oh... and Have a Nice Day!!! B|

• Love 1

On 5/30/2019 at 4:44 AM, Fannti said:

Yes, this kind of idea would be awesome! Can/will you please make a thread for this, or is this simply something that we, as players can do?

I am not sure what to suggest but I did have one suggestion for a weekend event would be a Wild West themed event. Zombies (small ones) drop brown cowboy hats, small bags of gold (GD), and and ammo for a specific gun. Super zombies would drop certain parts of cowboy themed clothes (leather chaps, leather vest, a black cowboy hat (special from super zombies only) belt with a holster, and a silver colored Colt 45. (This gun would only use .45 ammo, only be aquired by killing the super zombie). Also make the event wild west themed by having players items randomly 'stolen' by 'bandit zombies' if/when they get killed. Another idea is make the environment feel like the wild west. For instance make things like train robberies happen randomly. This would be implemented in the game by having bandits (groups of small zombies in rather large numbers) waiting at bus stops and on roads, where if they are encountered by 'stagecoach' travel (bus only, because cars were not invented yet so they will be disabled) players also have a random chance to get 'robbed' during their encounter. During this event players can only use Kruger.22 rifles with (10 round mags only), Mossberg shotguns, double barrel shotguns, Anaconda revolvers, and of course the special Colt 45 revolver (if they have acquired one form a super zombie kill). Super zombies can be killed with the Anaconda (I did test this). All of the guns should be able to kill the super zombie (I know this will require a LOT of shooting/lot of ammo BUT..you could get that cool new gun, the silver colored Colt .45) make the silver colored Colt .45 special by making it have better stats then the one dropped by small zombies. I know all of this might not even be doable but it is a suggestion.

Also perhaps special wild west skins? One that makes the Kruger rifle or Mosin into a lever action Winchester 30/30 and one that makes the M9 bayonet into a Bowie Knife. Or a skin that turns K. Style helmet into cowboy hats (this one might be easier to do than designing a hat from scratch.) When I mentioned before, about items such as chaps and vest, I forgot that there is only 1 armor slot, so the vest western style leather vest, could function as armor, and maybe a chaps and trench coat sort of thing that is worn like the current ghillie suit and Easter rabbit suit.

Another aspect would also be to make this event "optics/attachments" disabled to make it feel more 'old western'. They certainly did not have acog, red dot, or advanced sniper scopes back then. LOL

Edited by Katryna247
added more content
  • Love 1