Steve

Weekend Event!

S1oQcwL.jpg

Dear Community

Are you ready? We are very excited to announce this Weekend Event. 

Start: May 17, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

End: May 20, 2019 12:00 PM (CEST)

b3lO4L4.jpg

Now, let's jump into further details:

• Battle Royale Reward
    • You will get 2 Battle Royale XIX Skinboxes by winning a Battle Royale round during this event.
  • Double REP Survival
    • We are going to enable a server perk on the Colorado V2 server in Survival called Double REP (Reputation).
      • Means all earned reputation will be doubled.
  • Double GD
    • Every earned GD (Game Dollar) will be doubled during this event.
  • Extreme Subscription Discount
    • The Extreme Subscription will have a discount of 20% during this event.

RR25Lo6.png

• Weekend Event Sale
    • Special weekend event sale is also active during this time. Check the picture below for more information.

UpkXLK1.jpg

We would also like to remind players if they experience any issues regarding the game to please contact us.

Official Support: https://playnewz.com/support

Twitch Drops: https://playnewz.com/drops

Partnership Program: https://playnewz.com/partners

Last Patch Notes/News: https://playnewz.com/news

The entire staff team wishes everyone a great weekend!

// The New Z - Staff Team

• Thanks 2

I'm still wondering how benefitting it will be choosing Survival for the Double Rep event. Loot not as common as OW and people basically have to hunt down other players for KOS to get the kill rep now. And the chances of that happening anyway are low due to the fact that there aren't as many people on Survival as there are on OW. I think the idea of the event is good but would have been better if there were actually more people playing the Survival mode.

Perhaps an event to encourage OW players to play Survival would have been better for now since I feel like the rep event for Survival is a waste of event space this weekend. 

Sad. How can you say you get double GD when not all the zombies drop money.

One more time an event leans heavily on the PVP part of the community while we the PVE players get little or nothing.

• Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

Sad. How can you say you get double GD when not all the zombies drop money.

One more time an event leans heavily on the PVP part of the community while we the PVE players get little or nothing.

Double GD, but you get 200dollars + 100 dollars and not 200 x2 dollars. Sometimes you make a rich zombie at 19k, but the double is 100 dollars.

Sad

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, JKS said:

Double GD, but you get 200dollars + 100 dollars and not 200 x2 dollars. Sometimes you make a rich zombie at 19k, but the double is 100 dollars.

Sad

What is this math o0 You probably talk about the XP.

A zombie can drop between 100 - 10.000 GD and this is totally random and yes, every single zombie is dropping money, sometimes it's just not visible in the popup.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Steve said:

A zombie can drop between 100 - 10.000 GD and this is totally random and yes, every single zombie is dropping money, sometimes it's just not visible in the popup.

No. He's talking about GD. When it pops up on the screen it indicated GD or XP. And No Steve, not all the zombies drop money. That is an all out lie. I check my GD balance after killing a single zombie that only shows XP. Guess what. THE AMOUNT DOESN'T CHANGE.

You still haven't addressed the issue that you are pandering to the PVP half of the community.

Sad... very SAD.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Steve said:

Do you play this game? Someone in Staff play the game?

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Steve said:

I am not sure what game you are playing, but "yes every single zombie is dropping money," is NOT TRUE. I sniped a few zombies one at a time, and a few of them ONLY dropped 100 EXP! NO MONEY what-so-ever!! I watched and made sure, I also checked my GD balance before and after each and every single shot because I wanted to make sure before I got on here protesting. EVERY SINGLE  zombie is NOT dropping money! Even "if" they were, and it "just is not visible in the pop-up" it still should register in my GD balance. No such luck! This whole 'double GD event' is a bunch of BS! Why pay to have premium account (I won't be doing that again!), or even rent a private server (I don't know if I will doing this again either!) when events like these get hyped up and turn out to be a bunch crap. If you asked me, the devs owe everyone a LOT of money, especially if they are saying that ALL zombies ARE dropping money, when they clearly are not!!

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Steve said:

Steve, I DO KNOW the difference between the  100 XP  ADDED pop up and 100 DOLLARS ADDED LOL OMG how STUPID do you think we are??  I am just waiting for one of your live-streamers that are playing this weekend  to slow down, check their $$$$$, shoot a single zombie, watch what comes up and repeat until a few come up as 100 EX added... Especially when they realize all those MASS KILLS they been getting... all those 100 EP ADDED ( or 50 EX ADDED for reg players)  did not get them a penny, even as you say on here they should have...… I wonder just how mad they'd be?? Probably like me, wondering why im even still here at all!!! 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Lauchboy said:

Liking each other comment in every thread is like jerking each other off... 

Might look like real sex but its actually just incest.

You wonder why not one of us like your posts. Maybe... just maybe if you could stop being an a##hole for 5 min and check out the facts behind our statements rather than make crude comments that have ZERO to do with the topic you MIGHT have something on here someone COULD LIKE!!!!!!! In simpler terms, how about this, grow up and stay topic.   

• Love 2

I couldn't agree more @DNI_Adrian. All poor little @Lauchboy is doing is trying to get some kind of reward from Steve. He's nothing more than a suck-up. Better watch out though, he may post another one of his childish pictures instead of saying what is on his mind.

We are stating facts. I did the same experiment that @Katryna247 did and came up with the same result. 50 xp and 0 GD. (I stopped paying for an extreme account a few months ago and only have a standard one now. Also, since that fiasco known as The Easter Event stopped me from playing on a paid private server, I won't ever buy another private server. I still haven't gotten an answer as to why I got the message 'Sorry, There are no servers available in this area'. There weren't even that many servers taken.) I consider it wasted money. Keep supporting your little friend Steve. If things continue the way they are going, He's going to be one of the few players left.

BTW @Lauchboy, Your use of sexual innuendo to make a point is surely a sign of your lack of an education.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, CampersRUs said:

(I stopped paying for an extreme account a few months ago and only have a standard one now. Also, since that fiasco known as The Easter Event stopped me from playing on a paid private server, I won't ever buy another private server.

We have had ours for quite a while, paying 90 days or so at a time for out server and had ours paid well in advance of the Easter event. We have seen the message you're referring to a few times since we originally got our server. The times varied but it still was frustrating since we were essentially paying to  guarantee ourselves a place to game  and arrive to find its not as reserved as we thought. Trust me, we understand. 

• Thanks 2

cry-baby.png?fit=300,292

Like anybody outside of you three gives a damn about your little cry baby posts.

Do everybody a favor and move on if you don't like the game. It's not like your private server farming will be missed

Edited by Lauchboy

9 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

cry-baby.png?fit=300,292

Like anybody outside of you three gives a damn about your little cry baby posts.

Do everybody a favor and move on if you don't like the game. It's not like your private server farming will be missed

First off, there are exactly zero  likes on your posts so irony much?? Secondly, As far as "moving on" maybe our "private  server farming" might not be missed, but the guns, ammo, armors , spawners, ect we sell to the PVP players will be. Then there is the profit the game owners are making from our servers. Bear in mind than I Katryrna and I currently have a private server, and Campers had one.  I'm not sure how long Campers had that server but I have had mine about 9 or 10 months now .  So do a little math on what my little "farming" server did to help the game owners keep the bills paid and help them expand. Not only do Katryna and I have our server but we each have our premium accounts. Figure out those little bits too... not much overall I guess yet Campers paid for an Extreme acct for God only knows how long. ( That's not cheap BTW) So sure, run off 3 players who actually put money into this game. What a great way to build up this game... by running off players who actually are spending $$$ and  give a damn.!!! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Thanks 2

Judging the quality of something by the amount of likes it has is the reason the freaking Kardashians are rich and famous. 

I would not build my confidence on online-forum-feedback especially when 99% of those likes are by the same two people. That`s next level confirmation bias

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias if you want to read more on that 

-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink also relevant for your little gang

Good luck demanding change based on your very personal needs. You will continue to cry anywas and I will continue to poop under your comments as soon as I see orange letters or the notorious "two likes" under each of you posts.

P.S. Next NewZ Patch notes will look like this: ;)

"Lauchboy is rewarded a Lifetime- Extreme-Sunscription because e defended Steve in the forums"

12 hours ago, Lauchboy said:

Good luck demanding change based on your very personal needs. You will continue to cry anywas and I will continue to poop under your comments as soon as I see orange letters or the notorious "two likes" under each of you posts.Thank you. Glad to see you  admitting to targeted harassment..  Something otherwise hard to prove to the Mods and Admin.. Its one thing to tell them you really are targeting our every post, its another to see you admit it.

P.S. Next NewZ Patch notes will look like this: ;)

"Lauchboy is rewarded a Lifetime- Extreme-Sunscription because e defended Steve in the forums"      

Also, when the team does things well I praise them. When they fix things after they break... I praise them. When they let support wait days on end to answer tickets because in their own words they were " too busy with super cup" to give a damn about anything else that happened... No defense for that. Allowing support to blame users, users computers as a routine... AND NEVER TRY TO FIX ANYTHING. No defense for that, Most I my repairs I can thank YouTube for. Im not talking just once... not twice... I have a whole list of reports. Steve went to the point of trying to publicly shaming me for calling support out. Ah yes Steve... I will NEVER let that " old equipt" comment go... let your people say that now... now they just hide as I have the same crashes from different ISPS. Isnt the comp...iTS BRAND NEW. ISNT THE SERVICE  HERE. ITS BRAND NEW TOO. actually got told by repair if needed he would write out a statement ON LETTERHEAD about how my service has been checked, ripped completely out reinstalled all brand new equipt ect, brand new lines inside and service line replaced…. SO Failure to Launch, You have NO IDEA WHAT youre REALLY DEFENDING. ( I am not complaining about the game here but about Steve personally and past history with support with support Launchie since you want to be his personal cheerleader) .  

Players are very limited in how the make their money. Not everyone wants to play skins lotto, or buy skins boxes or hang out in the lounge all day. SOme just want to kill their zombies and have fun. Those players are losing money every time one of those 50 EXP awarded comes up. The certainly were not awarded any $$$ and brag on Steve all you want. He was wrong with what he said. All he had to say was he guys, some zombies are worth a ton of GD and other are worth nothing but XP. BUT THAT is NOT WHAT HE SAID>>>>   

"What is this math o0 You probably talk about the XP.

A zombie can drop between 100 - 10.000 GD and this is totally random and yes, every single zombie is dropping money, sometimes it's just not visible in the popup."

WHAT is that there FAILURE TO LAUNCH????? Did he say AALLLL were dropping??? Yet check balance  say 12345 shoot zombie 50 ex added  check balance 12345 still. Hmmmm should have added something even if we didn't see pop up... BY STEVES WORDS. YET we try to say it isnts and we see its not, and rather than look and see you blindly follow like sheep Failure.  SO be poop. Poop is a good explanation of someone posts who doesn't care about evidence... just hype.

12 hours ago, Lauchboy said:
On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:46 PM, CampersRUs said:

I couldn't agree more @DNI_Adrian. All poor little @Lauchboy is doing is trying to get some kind of reward from Steve. He's nothing more than a suck-up. Better watch out though, he may post another one of his childish pictures instead of saying what is on his mind.

We are stating facts. I did the same experiment that @Katryna247 did and came up with the same result. 50 xp and 0 GD. (I stopped paying for an extreme account a few months ago and only have a standard one now. Also, since that fiasco known as The Easter Event stopped me from playing on a paid private server, I won't ever buy another private server. I still haven't gotten an answer as to why I got the message 'Sorry, There are no servers available in this area'. There weren't even that many servers taken.) I consider it wasted money. Keep supporting your little friend Steve. If things continue the way they are going, He's going to be one of the few players left.

BTW @Lauchboy, Your use of sexual innuendo to make a point is surely a sign of your lack of an education.

Edited by DNI_Adrian
part of post missin g
  • Thanks 2

Are you kidding me.. I've gotten got bank from this event and had zombies drop 100k sometimes. Only took me less then ten minutes to get 300k. After the event was over I noticed a huge decrease in money gain. Hopefully next weekend is double exp that would be fantastic I need to get my last two elite perks.

Edited by Tyrelis
  • Thanks 2

Next time they do the double GD event @Tyrelis,  try the experiment we mentioned above. Check you $$$ and shoot one zombie, check the $$$ shoot a zombie until one comes up EXP only. Then see if THAT ZOMBIE paid out like Steve was talking about. Problem was they didn't... and we noticed,,,,                                                                             

• Thanks 1