velvetchaos

Character Slots?

I'm still pretty new to newz but I'm learning.  My question...there are 3 available character slots when you first start out.  I see other slots they have a "lock" symbol on them.  How do we "unlock" these additional slots?  I'm assuming by buying GC or purchasing additional slots from marketplace?  I must be missing something because when I go to the marketplace, I don't see anything about additional character slots?  Anyone with helpful info would be appreciated.   Thanks

I could be wrong, but I don't remember ever having to unlock the other two character slots. I always had 5 from the start. Maybe it has something to do with your playtime or something else, but you should not have to buy gc to unlock the slots. Maybe someone else or a mod/dev can answer this more specifically, but from what I remember when I made two of my accounts I always had the 5 characters from the start. 

Oh..I think I wasn't clear with what I meant.  I didn't mean character slots.  I do have 5 of them from the start.  What i was asking about is when you "create" a character, it only gives you the top 3 open choices.  The rest have a "lock" in the center meaning they are locked for character creation.  so, my question is, how do we "unlock" those xtra character creation from the "create character" screen.  I hope that helps clarify what i was asking?  Thanks

3 hours ago, kazmightONFIRE said:

I see what you mean now. If you talk about the character skins then you should have only 2 at the beginning. The others can be bought in the marketplace for GC's. :) 

isnt it GD? last time I checked the other characters were GD