Sign in to follow this  
timiboy11

Adding Armor

Hay , 

first of all i love the idea of this project and i will try to support it as much as i can. 

So , when i palyed nether back in the days i missed some kind of Variety in your Gear.

The only thing you needed was a backpack, a gun and some Ammo and your good to go to do whatever you want.

I would love to see those old "skin parts" you could equip on your arms etc changed to some kind of armor.

You shut be able to craft and loot those Armor Parts, and when you equip them they shut protect that specific body part by a certain % from bullets.

This also makes you not immediatly reach "end game" when you have more stuff to loot or do to maximize your stats. 

• Thanks 1

I haven't yet played the new release but I like your idea, it's appealing. One of the fun things about Nether is its cosmetics. So I'll imagine the armor to be worn under the cosmetic since people kinda enjoyed having a character that looked slightly different than another player depending on what it's wearing. And when you said from 'skin parts' you mean Nether parts I guess, correct?