GENETICZZ

Remove open world and focus on survival & the rest.

20 hours ago, DNI_Adrian said:

E xcept other players can kill you and take your loot. SOOO... long story short this is really PVP with rarer loot. Those of us who already don't much care for PVP ( I am trying with 1 but finding nothing at all  enjoyable about killing other players or other players killing me. ( I have other games I play for that like CSGO, Fortnight ect)  I mainly play PVE bc I noticed how flat NASTY PVP players are to ANYONE entering their realm. You guys CRY and whine on here for players to come over then openly laugh as you shoot the "civilian noob" or " just killed another Bambi" You jokers realize that THAT BEHAVIOR is MORE of the reason PVE players avoid ANYWHERE you guys are, right?!?!  Leave PVP open world alone, its the sane place away from some of the psychotic PVPers. ( Quieter less active servers)  Again, I am speaking from my own experience and about my friend who flat quit the game bc of PVPers being NASTY to him. Get mad if you like, but if you don't believe me follow chat sometime....  The quieter open world PVP servers give new PVP players a chance at least. Oh, and as I said before... NOT everyone likes survival... Stop trying to cram it down our throats. Players like me will leave. Its not a way to bring players to your world, its a way to send them packing!!! 

***Edit due to my comp using word predict and typing what it wanted lol.  Sorry!

What do you mean by bringing them to my world? I am a former Open World Player with 1,9 Million Rep. I am not a main survival player, I am a main open world player. The Game is dying so what is the point in having multiple game modes without any players on them? who said you can't PVE on Survival? Just get a server? NOTHING, LITERALLY NOTHING, would change on the game's mechanics, it would be the same game BUT with more people on the servers. it is a survival game, like infestation: survivor stories have been & open world is basically a call of duty. I don't know what your problem is too focus on a survival game mode on A SURVIVAL GAME. Doesn't make ANY sense to me, I am sorry.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:29 AM, Katryna247 said:

And for those of us who only play PVE? What then? By only focusing on Survival, Battle Royal, and Competative, this leaves nothing for those who play PVE. The Community is NOT splitted way too much, there are just more people that have different views than you do.

As I said, just buy a server or join an empty one. Why don't you guys get it. It's simple thinking. I am just giving out an easy suggestion to keep servers popped how's that hard to understand?

99c374665bd5861fc152c16cc1359b38.png

You guys are talking about not being able to PvE anymore & I would drag you into my world without you wanting it.

Some easy points for *EVERYONE* to understand, it's simple economy thinking.

1. You can buy a server.
2. They will focus on Survival so most likely there will be premium servers.
3. Real Infestation/Aftermath feeling would be back.
4. Servers would be hella popped.
5. Less servers = less payment needed for servers = less GC needed.
6. New players wouldn't get thirsted down by better players.
7. Balance between Open World & Survival so it is a mix between both game modes so everyone gets what he wants.

don't you see it ? I:SS lasted for so long, why? because it was a survival game actually. Same goes for Aftermath. WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING, Otherwise there won't be players to play with in the near future. But that's just my point of view.

1 hour ago, GENETICZZ said:

who said you can't PVE on Survival? Just get a server? NOTHING, LITERALLY NOTHING, would change on the game's mechanics, it would be the same game BUT with more people on the servers.

I loot to make money. Survival loot is not the same as on other servers, and you have no GI. Also friendly fire can kill you even if it is an accident. So, EVERYTHING would change if I were to 'just get a server' in Survival.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Katryna247 said:

I loot to make money. Survival loot is not the same as on other servers, and you have no GI. Also friendly fire can kill you even if it is an accident. So, EVERYTHING would change if I were to 'just get a server' in Survival.

Survival's loot value is way higher. for example a tar is like 50 000+ I believe, so the first argument is already countered.

No GI, well guess what, it's a apocalypse survival game.

Friendly fire can kill you, yes. A realistic part of a game. 0.o

It's a Apocalypse Survival Game, what are you thinking this is? Call of Duty? If you wanna play Team-Deathmatch with friendly fire disabled just play Call of Duty.

It's funny how this thread escalated so quickly. The last few people that are passionate about the game fight for what irrational hopes to keep up. The inconvenient truth is that none of the above will ever become reality. This thing is over, donezo, finito. This cow is slowly going to die and will be milked until the last breath,

• Competitive has ZERO Playrate. That game mode was born dead. RiP
  • Battle Royale only reliably starts around 8pm CST +/- 2 hours
  • Survival does not have the players to sustain the amount of servers and size of maps. Also Survival struggles from the paradox between PvP and PvE Players as can be seen in this thread
  • OW is cancer Call of Duty as Loot has about zero worth and there is only a hand full of players left that keep bashng heads day in and day out. There is no influx of new blood.

There are only so many people left and the future outlook is crystal clear. They won't put any more effort in the game outside sales and weekend events.

The last major changes will be the following:

• Further reduction of total server numbers to make the game feel less empty
  • Shut down of all the minor regions and ultimately install EU as the universal servers for players still in the game
  • Shut down of minor Game Modes known as "The Big Merger" where all game modes are put together in a last attempt to keep the engines running for a few more months.
  • Final Shut Down.  After this people will get nostalgic as it is typical human nature and wish they had played more and complained less.

Enjoy the game for as long as you still can. The time you have is limited. Also please don't type in orange, that is stupid.

Lauch <3

Edited by Lauchboy

Maybe I am not making myself say this clear enough for you to understand,  so I will try this one more time in the simplest of terms:   I DO NOT want to play survival!! I know where it is. I know how it works. I DON'T LIKE IT. PERIOD. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH LIPSTICK to put on THAT PIG to MAKE  ME LIKE IT!!! The devil will put in AC and hand out ice cream cones first!!! UNDERSTAND THAT???? Alll you guys are doing with this push push push to make the game "your way" is run people off. Im sick of hearing what the game was like "back in the day"... things change, times change!! My GOD STOP CRYING ABOUT THE PAST.

@GENETICZZ IF WANT to play PVP, I know where it is. I also know where the other games I play are  that ARE PVP. I don't need your "help" nor "encouragement" to play them, nor to change which game mode I wish to play.  I know plenty more than I played from watching ICE9 's channel on twitch a while back. SO please don't act like I don't understand what survival is, or how it works beyond my very limited play of it. I STILL DID NOT LIKE IT. GET OVER IT. Not every one likes the same things you do., and there isn't a damn thing  you can do ( especially cramming it down their throats every couple months) that is going to change their minds!

• Love 2

Poor Poor Poor @Lauchboy, Another weak attempt at trying to bend what others do to your liking. TSK TSK TSK. So many brain cells, so much wasted thought. You do, however, make a valid point. THIS GAME IS DYING. It's a slow death, yes, but it is like a turkey in the oven. 'Stick a fork in it, It's DONE.'

@GENETICZZ. Like @DNI_Adrian said, You can put a ton of LIPSTICK on that PIG. But it's still a pig. You like to post that little graphic on how many players there are. Funny, from what I can see on your little chart that there are 1500 fewer players around than there were last May. Oh, and by the way, I didn't say that this is a remake of Aftermath, what I did say was the zombies models are the same, the buildings are the same. Oh and also, the terrain features are the same. Artemis Knives would be happy to see that he was copied in this manner. Speaking of Aftermath, this game is going the same direction that that game did. OBSCURITY! Hell, they even did the same thing that this group is doing. Changing their game mode to a PAY FOR PLAY as the new game will have to be purchased to be able to play. Will I bite on that bait? In a word, NO. They have a much better game engine that they are going to use for that game, for which I commend them. Maybe if they had applied that better engine to this game, it would still be viable.

As for 'Weakend' Events, They are nothing more than more lipstick on this pig. I laugh when I see the tagline of BUY DOUBLE GC!! BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET IT FROM OUR WEBSITE!! I guess Steam doesn't pay them enough to run that special through that site anymore. Sad. I'm not going to buy anything for this game anymore. I got cheated out of a whole day for the Easter Event because they put up the message 'SORRY! THERE ARE NO SERVERS AVAILABLE IN THIS AREA!' That is a slap in the face of those of us that actually put money into this game. I carried an extreme account for almost 2 years. In that time I also purchased private servers. What a 'thanks for your support' message to get. All I can see now is this game is all about how much $$$ they can get before they pull the plug. I was going to pack up and leave this fish out of water, but I think I will stay in the background and watch this fish flop around on the dock until it is dried up. It's a sad sad thing indeed.

OH... BTW @Lauchboy How do you like my color scheme now??? And if you don't like it, I've got 2 words for you.   SUCK IT!!! (thank you Degeneration X for that line)

😂🤣😜

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, CampersRUs said:

Poor Poor Poor @Lauchboy, Another weak attempt at trying to bend what others do to your liking. TSK TSK TSK. So many brain cells, so much wasted thought. You do, however, make a valid point. THIS GAME IS DYING. It's a slow death, yes, but it is like a turkey in the oven. 'Stick a fork in it, It's DONE.'

@GENETICZZ. Like @DNI_Adrian said, You can put a ton of LIPSTICK on that PIG. But it's still a pig. You like to post that little graphic on how many players there are. Funny, from what I can see on your little chart that there are 1500 fewer players around than there were last May. Oh, and by the way, I didn't say that this is a remake of Aftermath, what I did say was the zombies models are the same, the buildings are the same. Oh and also, the terrain features are the same. Artemis Knives would be happy to see that he was copied in this manner. Speaking of Aftermath, this game is going the same direction that that game did. OBSCURITY! Hell, they even did the same thing that this group is doing. Changing their game mode to a PAY FOR PLAY as the new game will have to be purchased to be able to play. Will I bite on that bait? In a word, NO. They have a much better game engine that they are going to use for that game, for which I commend them. Maybe if they had applied that better engine to this game, it would still be viable.

As for 'Weakend' Events, They are nothing more than more lipstick on this pig. I laugh when I see the tagline of BUY DOUBLE GC!! BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET IT FROM OUR WEBSITE!! I guess Steam doesn't pay them enough to run that special through that site anymore. Sad. I'm not going to buy anything for this game anymore. I got cheated out of a whole day for the Easter Event because they put up the message 'SORRY! THERE ARE NO SERVERS AVAILABLE IN THIS AREA!' That is a slap in the face of those of us that actually put money into this game. I carried an extreme account for almost 2 years. In that time I also purchased private servers. What a 'thanks for your support' message to get. All I can see now is this game is all about how much $$$ they can get before they pull the plug. I was going to pack up and leave this fish out of water, but I think I will stay in the background and watch this fish flop around on the dock until it is dried up. It's a sad sad thing indeed.

OH... BTW @Lauchboy How do you like my color scheme now??? And if you don't like it, I've got 2 words for you.   SUCK IT!!! (thank you Degeneration X for that line)

😂🤣😜

You got a few good points there, but at least we could try to get that pig a little bit more beautiful. :)

1. Competitive is useless mode in game

2. Nether will be a re-trash game

3. Survival, open, competitive, BR, PVP, Warm Up. Choose one plz.

4. Player no get more perma ban in the game.

Why did they waste time scheduling something that NOBODY asked for?