GENETICZZ

Remove open world and focus on survival & the rest.

Hey,

so I feel like open world is a waste of time playing and it shows with the dropping player counter. it's not really the point of what infestation stands for. Survival's attention by the Staff-Team is just way too low so ppl don't even bother playing it. Everyone is getting sick of open world cuz it is repetitive & has no purpose really while in survival you really gotta watch your moves & take care of EVERYTHING. I know a lot of you won't share my opinion, but I think that really is the last chance for the game. The Community is just too small to be splitted up that much ^-^

The game should focus on Survival, Battle Royale & Competetive. The Community is just splitted WAY too much. :)

Cheers, gen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GENETICZZ said:

Survival's attention by the Staff-Team is just way too low

There is really no difference compared to OW. I would even say BR gets even less attention and highly doubt they even touched it the last year.

OW is all thats left for NewZ. You can never remove it without delivering the final death blow to the game. Competitive was and still is a waste of dev-time. Since Competitive was launched, I never managed to find a game... thats how dead it is from the get go. Not to mention that Competitive is about as fun as doing the loundry lol

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

The game should focus on Survival, Battle Royale & Competetive. The Community is just splitted WAY too much. :)

And for those of us who only play PVE? What then? By only focusing on Survival, Battle Royal, and Competative, this leaves nothing for those who play PVE. The Community is NOT splitted way too much, there are just more people that have different views than you do.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

The game should focus on Survival, Battle Royale & Competetive. The Community is just splitted WAY too much

Sooo you want to run off players like me who PAY for PREMIUM accts and RENT SERVERS 90+ days at a time bc we DONT want to play on the survival boards??? You couldn't PAY ME with MILLIONS of GC to play on there, It is NOT MY THING!!.  Im barely coming around to the premium servers so don't press your luck. PVE only players are not going to change bc you try to force them to .They will just leave for other games and take their $$$$$  with them.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, GENETICZZ said:

The game should focus on Survival, Battle Royale & Competetive.

And just where do all you diehard "PVP" players get all your loot?  You damn sure don't get it on a PVP server. You either buy it in a trade lounge or you all pile into a PVE server, farm everything in sight, and then take it to bolster your PVP fetish. If anything, they should split the two aspects and only let the loot gathered in PVP be used in PVP. Conversely, the loot gathered in PVE should only be available for use on a PVE server.

Edited by CampersRUs
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

For example i play only PvE in Open World (sometimes PvP) and mainly Survival. But delete Open World is bullshit. Delete Open World not help this game. Rather propagation, optimization (fix crashes, bugs! [the biggest problem]) and little bit withdraw from GC (also more things for GD). Make Survival Survival.

Edited by rEfCZE
  • Thanks 1

Why no add things what gain only for something no GC. Players buy for GC 1 2 3 day and bored. Sophisticated tasks, reward (will not be in shop). 🙂

• Thanks 2

Open World is for people who like/enjoy to PVP a lot. The removal of OW would be an idiotic move. With the fast growing genre of Battle Royal/Arena games out there taking the gaming world by storm, it would be dumb to limit PVPers to Survival.

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, V A C A N C Y said:

Open World is for people who like/enjoy to PVP a lot. The removal of OW would be an idiotic move. With the fast growing genre of Battle Royal/Arena games out there taking the gaming world by storm, it would be dumb to limit PVPers to Survival.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, V A C A N C Y said:

as I said, with the open world system the meaning of "infestation" is just lost. Open World is just another Call of Duty.

I didn't mean to offend you guys. All I wanted to say is that the game is just losing population and with 4 different game-modes the community is just splitted TOO much. So I thought

combining Open World with Survival and getting a fair loot system for both sides would be a change to the game's current state.

But if you guys don't like the idea & don't even try to get this game in a little bit better state, your choice.

Cheers

• Thanks 2

On 5/10/2019 at 1:29 AM, Katryna247 said:

And for those of us who only play PVE? What then? By only focusing on Survival, Battle Royal, and Competative, this leaves nothing for those who play PVE. The Community is NOT splitted way too much, there are just more people that have different views than you do.

On 5/10/2019 at 8:54 AM, rEfCZE said:

For example i play only PvE in Open World (sometimes PvP) and mainly Survival. But delete Open World is bullshit. Delete Open World not help this game. Rather propagation, optimization (fix crashes, bugs! [the biggest problem]) and little bit withdraw from GC (also more things for GD). Make Survival Survival.

Its exactly the same to farm on Survival its even more rewarding..

• Haha 2

E xcept other players can kill you and take your loot. SOOO... long story short this is really PVP with rarer loot. Those of us who already don't much care for PVP ( I am trying with 1 but finding nothing at all  enjoyable about killing other players or other players killing me. ( I have other games I play for that like CSGO, Fortnight ect)  I mainly play PVE bc I noticed how flat NASTY PVP players are to ANYONE entering their realm. You guys CRY and whine on here for players to come over then openly laugh as you shoot the "civilian noob" or " just killed another Bambi" You jokers realize that THAT BEHAVIOR is MORE of the reason PVE players avoid ANYWHERE you guys are, right?!?!  Leave PVP open world alone, its the sane place away from some of the psychotic PVPers. ( Quieter less active servers)  Again, I am speaking from my own experience and about my friend who flat quit the game bc of PVPers being NASTY to him. Get mad if you like, but if you don't believe me follow chat sometime....  The quieter open world PVP servers give new PVP players a chance at least. Oh, and as I said before... NOT everyone likes survival... Stop trying to cram it down our throats. Players like me will leave. Its not a way to bring players to your world, its a way to send them packing!!! 

***Edit due to my comp using word predict and typing what it wanted lol.  Sorry!

Edited by DNI_Adrian
Edit due to my comp using word predict and typing what it wanted lol. Sorry!
  • Love 1

As for keeping player population, dragging players kicking and screaming from open world to survival isn't the answer. The answer lies in more complicated issued like use of macros, fixing support  so you get REAL assistance in a REASONABLE period of time ( days later is NOT ACCEPTABLE). Its in Having REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Its in having  things that are new come out that are cool that everyone has a chance at... not just whomever has $$$$$ to buy expensive skinboxes or 450 GC outfits for their characters. Yes I get they have that chance at holidays, but really... other than trade lounge where can you wear the bunny suit??  Its not like you can game with it... I met a new player last night whose friend TOLD HIM he NEEDED to SPEND his REAL MONEY on the GAME just to play.  I wonder how many people left after skin boxes became a purchase prize?? That only money players could have the really cool expensive gear? Go back in time and LOOK when players began to leave...yeah. Now you have things needing fixing, crashes, cars needing fixed players issues waiting for support but put on back burner bc of Super Cup. Fixing this game isn't going to happen your way GENETICZZ . It just IS NOT.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, DNI_Adrian said:

As for keeping player population, dragging players kicking and screaming from open world to survival isn't the answer. The answer lies in more complicated issued like use of macros, fixing support  so you get REAL assistance in a REASONABLE period of time ( days later is NOT ACCEPTABLE). Its in Having REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Its in having  things that are new come out that are cool that everyone has a chance at... not just whomever has $$$$$ to buy expensive skinboxes or 450 GC outfits for their characters. Yes I get they have that chance at holidays, but really... other than trade lounge where can you wear the bunny suit??  Its not like you can game with it... I met a new player last night whose friend TOLD HIM he NEEDED to SPEND his REAL MONEY on the GAME just to play.  I wonder how many people left after skin boxes became a purchase prize?? That only money players could have the really cool expensive gear? Go back in time and LOOK when players began to leave...yeah. Now you have things needing fixing, crashes, cars needing fixed players issues waiting for support but put on back burner bc of Super Cup. Fixing this game isn't going to happen your way GENETICZZ . It just IS NOT.

As someone who used to be a daily player, I agree whole heartedly with what @DNI_Adrian just said. When I said I used to play daily, I mean I played on average 8-10 hours a day. I'm retired and have a lot of time to play. This started out as a fantastic replacement for another game I played a while back called Aftermath. The set up is the same, the zombie models are the same, and the buildings are the same. With some changes, and a few updates, I saw this as an improved version of that game. The one thing that this game lacked that the other one had is a way to sell back your excess loot. There were vending machines where you could unload excess inventory for a nominal return of your game dollars. There was also the aspect of base building (understand that this addition would be more of a benefit for PVP players). I have, in the past, suggested both of these improvements, but like a ton of other great suggestions, it was just swept under the rug, so to speak.

As for Events, they have gotten worse and worse with very little to no benefit for the PVE portion of the community. Take for instance the Easter Event. FIASCO in great big capital letters. Why the hell would they make an event that required 6 different contracts, when there are only 3 contract slots available? (I said 6 contracts because I am including the chocolate bunny contract, although that contract required that you eat 50 bunnies to gain the prize). I ended up with over 50 of each color left over. (Now, I agree that it shouldn't have been simple to gain the reward of the Bunny Costume, gathering 50 eggs was a detriment to the completion of the contracts to gain 10 trophies to turn in for the outfit. Especially since you couldn't use the excess eggs in your inventory). Another thing about Events, Why would you say that players will get double GD when just about half the zombies you kill, drop ZERO GD? For that aspect to be true, you would have to have ALL zombies, including Super and Alien zombies drop GD. (Supers and Aliens, since they were introduced drop ZERO GD) Speaking of Super and Alien zombies, Why are they still dropping loot that is some of the most commonly available just laying on the ground? I'm talking about Helmets and Armor. And, I would mention that Aliens, which require between 3 and 4 times the amount of ammo, drop a rate of 3 or more helmets per kill. A bit absurd due to the fact it takes so long to kill one.

And now that it seems that only those with $$$$$$ can gain the newest items the game has taken yet another hit to the player community. I do not, nor will I ever, understand why the devs would want to alienate a big part of the community by making some items unattainable for those of us that simply cannot afford to keep shelling out real money to 'decorate' our characters.

The game is on life support. One of these days someone is going to pull the plug. For someone like myself who once spent countless hours, and hundreds of dollars to play and support this game to now only playing on occasion and spending NOTHING is a clear sign that this game is dying. I did, however, purchase a personal server for the 'BIG EASTER EVENT' but it was the minimum that was necessary to get the server for just 7 days. Imagine my shock and surprise when I tried to log in to my server on that Sunday only to see the message 'Sorry, there are no available servers in this region'. And when I pointed this out, I heard nothing. Not even an apology. Imagine how many other players encounter the same thing but say nothing. It's a horrible way to support the gaming community.

The more time passes, the less time I spend on this game.

• Thanks 1

@GENETICZZ , @CampersRUs , @DNI_Adrian

First of all, NewZ is not a remake of Aftermath, it's a remake of Infestation: Survival Stories also once known as WarZ (former name). Aftermath was a sad attempt at being a successor to WarZ when it went on a new IP due to the developer's separation from its partner company. NewZ is nothing close to Aftermath, but everything close to WarZ.

GENETICZZ, I don't think you need to apologize, pretty sure you didn't offend anyone here since you're free to share your opinion. 

I'm gonna be frank here but I'm also gonna clarify some things and say that what you're vouching for was indeed what us WarZ veterans almost had back in the days. The rarity of the loot in Survival is similar to how this WarZ started back in 2012. There was PVP, there was Survival, two themes combined into One Perfect World. The loot was not common, so entering PVP was always a risk of losing that loot. The loot in PVE was never like what we have today. I still remember when in the earlier days, people had to type or speak through the mic 'are you friendly?' before entering a fight with a player. The 'good guys' teamed up, 'the bad guys' were either lone wolves or running with packs, looking to wreak havoc. Then clans began to form. PVP was never in Nato alone because Nato didn't exist back then. PVP was ALL OVER the map from the Northern sides of Colorado like Tyler's Ranch (yes indeed) and Parkerville, to Clearview, Smallvile, Rocky Ford, Hill Ranch, Delta, Mountain Crest, everywhere. Echo's Compound and Devil's Pass were also very hot zones for PVP. You could snipe people all the way from a Campos building to those around Devil's Pass. PVP was never in one place and even ventured to the west of Colorado map, to Norad and Frosty. Hell, I remember the days when PVP was even in the woods.

And why was the game so perfect then? Because the game had a feel of 'survival'. Non-PVPers traveling the map for loot were always at risk of entering a PVP zone or bump into 'bandits' those who want to kill them for a granola bar or for a melee weapon or even for their guns. It was thrilling, it made you want to call out for others in chat or on voice and ask if they were friendly, so you could team up and go loot together since power was in number. Tell me the last time any of you seen snipers on the mountains setting up camps? Almost none now. Everyone is in that nasty place called Nato screaming on mic in way too many languages. Back in the days 2012, 2013 and mid 2014, you could even find players with snipers on high mountains all over the map. That's how populated and fun it was. The danger was everywhere, but so was the spirit of survival. Nobody was safe. 

But now, this is NewZ. 

The playerbase has changed. 

More kids have access to NewZ as a free game.

Many people in PvP are whining little brats who never played the original game and they think that KOS is how NewZ was intended to be. I'm a PVP player and I can guarantee @DNI_Adrian that not everyone is nasty. Again, you're playing against kids, but there are adults too who play the game and mature people that aren't nasty. They're just sitting around saying nothing and prefer not to interact with other players via chat or voice. Just avoid teaming up with a high ranked player who randomly sends you a friend invite to group up if that player happened to be spamming 'PvP Nato' because clearly he just wants your position to kill you. I team up with people all the time and we have fun PvP when we can. Unfortunately, all PvP is now in Nato, and Nato is infested with nasty people.

So after saying all this, why is it that I don't want the removal of Open World? Because again, I'm a PvP player and removing Open World from me means I quit the game. The people who are keeping NewZ alive are the PvPers, truth sucks but the truth is the truth. Without PvP players, this game is dead. You can still take someone like me who played Infestation/WarZ and re-program me to play Survival Mode and enjoy it, but you can't do that to every other person who PVPs on NewZ because a lot of people ONLY EVER knew NewZ. And what is NewZ to them? Open World. And yes, their money is keeping the game going whether you guys like it or not. PvPers need those premium accounts so they can fast-respawn and join the battle full geared. No PvPer has the patience to wait 2 minutes to respawn. So 1) remove Open World, and you kill the game, 2) because everyone is used to NewZ's system now, not WarZ.

As for PvE, anyone who hopes for a PvE experience in NewZ is making wishes to fairy Gods. The oldest Zombie Survival game out there is RUST, and even RUST doesn't have a functioning PvE without the trace of PvP. In an MMO, you can't have PvE without PvP. These two go hand in hand. PvE fuels the need to go PvP, whether you go after people or people come to you. PvE only exists in Online Multiplayer games as support to PvP. What do you really wanna do in NewZ PvE except for lootings guns you'll never really use. The Player vs Environment experience is lacking in the PvE channels because there is NOTHING you can do there really. What y'all are wishing for once existed in WarZ which is a great Player vs Environment experience in a Player vs Player world and that world didn't have a lot of loot. Snipers were uncommon back in the days. And you can't have that now unless:

- Danger in the Woods:  Add massive hordes of zombies in the woods, on the roads, everywhere.

- Riot Shields Removal: Remove Riot Shields. PvPers want to PvP, let them find new ways to find cover. No more Riot Shields. This became only a trend when Infestation was dying. Riot shields make it impossible for the non-PvP player to try his/her chance against a Sniper, because them noobs with large inventories can't survive a single fight without hiding behind those shields. So they need them. Remove them. Give the fresh spawn or the noob or the casual player a chance to survive against a heavily geared Sniper.

- Fast Zombie Spawn/PvP Locations: Add fast-spawning zombies around Nato and any other big PVP area  to encourage players to stop camping and be on the move.

- Encourage PvE Players to PvP: Find a way to give PvE players a chance to experience PvP, by making PvP in Open World more challenging. Challenge is not loot because at this point a lot of us PvPers have huge inventories and we can always go back to PvE and milk it for loot, but give us a reason to enjoy PvP so that it doesn't always feel like I'm a robot, just existing in Open World to pull the trigger. 

- PvP Challenge/Challenged Survival: A lot of us PvPers are getting bored from the same thing over and over again. Anyone with enough snipers can just head to Nato and skip around like a dumb ass bunny KOSing fresh spawners and other noobs in the area or set up camp behind riot shields with their pants down. Make it more challenging to PvP. Give the Clan System a meaning to exist in Open World. Add fast-spawning Screamer Zombies to alert players or others in the area.

Bring Radiation to Nato: Self-explanatory.

We're playing a ZOMBIE survival game where Zombies have the agility of a soap fish. Why can't we make them move a little faster? So they can swarm us up a little faster? Why are these zombies so badly scripted thanks to the original creators? Probably there is nothing that can be done about this because then you'll need to re-build the zombies from scratch. But there is definitely something the devs can do to make Open World a fun experience for people who are unlikely to run into hot PvP zones and give them a chance to use their guns and protect themselves and their friends against lurking bandits. Right now, there is no reason for PvE-ers to come to Open World if they want to stay in PvE because there is nothing else to do in Open World unless you're in Nato. People lurking in the PvE servers now will eventually quit the game because PvE servers have nothing to do in them. So do something with Nato. Find ways to populate other areas of the map.

Remove Riot Sheilds.

Control PVP Zones.

To remove OW is to kill the game. But there is still a chance to work around OW and make it a better place for everyone. Bring Open World a 'Miscreated' survival experience with a challenged survival similar to that of 'Nether' so PvPers don't always feel so safe. Find a way for people to step out of their comfort zones and lurk the wilderness so that they can experience survival, team up and defend (Survival Mode concept). Perhaps give them devices like a radio/Walkie where they can communicate their position to one another and make them feel immersed in the fictional world, ( but will never happen since the largest population in Open World is purely PvP). There should be 3 groups of people in Open World: Friendlies (those who want to team up and face danger together), Bandits (those who aren't too fond of Hot Zones but still want to kill others if they come across them, PvP Crowds (exclusive to Hot Zones as teams or clans). Right now, it's just KOS in Open World, and in one place (Nato) most of the time (where everyone ends up going). Will eventually get boring and it's not good for NewZ. If you find a way to populate the map, you give everyone a chance of adventure in Open World. Survival Mode is how it was supposed to be if NewZ didn't introduce Open World first and made the loot so common and that includes the VSS Vintorez when it used to be extremely rare back in the days. But at this point it's too late for all the reasons I previously listed, so we can only work with what we have and figure out how to suggest ideas that can make this game survive.

Last but not least, @rEfCZE turning off Global Chat won't do anything since any PvP player is smart enough to know that Nato is the main place for PvP now. This suggestion would have been much more rewarding if NewZ rooms were often more populated . Even though, the need to reach out to the world through chat will always be there for various reason so you can't really remove Global Chat. One of H1Z1's worst mistakes was to never incorporate chat because people without mics can't do anything to communicate. It's a human trait to always want to 'reach out' and limiting chat to Proximity or Group only isn't bright. A feature like what you suggest would work best on a game that has just been released with no Global Chat. People don't always adjust to major changes, and for a game like NewZ, it's already been through a lot already. This is its last chance. Even if there are many rooms where people don't use Global Chat, having it there in dead rooms (10 people and lower) is good so people can still talk, at least so the room doesn't feel dead.

I'm gonna keep repeating the same thing now over and over again so I better pause here and post this.

Edited by V A C A N C Y

4 hours ago, V A C A N C Y said:

As for PvE, anyone who hopes for a PvE experience in NewZ is making wishes to fairy Gods. The oldest Zombie Survival game out there is RUST, and even RUST doesn't have a functioning PvE without the trace of PvP. In an MMO, you can't have PvE without PvP. These two go hand in hand. PvE fuels the need to go PvP, whether you go after people or people come to you. PvE only exists in Online Multiplayer games as support to PvP. What do you really wanna do in NewZ PvE except for lootings guns you'll never really use. The Player vs Environment experience is lacking in the PvE channels because there is NOTHING you can do there really. What y'all are wishing for once existed in WarZ which is a great Player vs Environment experience in a Player vs Player world and that world didn't have a lot of loot. Snipers were uncommon back in the days. And you can't have that now unless:

- Danger in the Woods:  Add massive hordes of zombies in the woods, on the roads, everywhere.

- Riot Shields Removal: Remove Riot Shields. PvPers want to PvP, let them find new ways to find cover. No more Riot Shields. This became only a trend when Infestation was dying. Riot shields make it impossible for the non-PvP player to try his/her chance against a Sniper, because them noobs with large inventories can't survive a single fight without hiding behind those shields. So they need them. Remove them. Give the fresh spawn or the noob or the casual player a chance to survive against a heavily geared Sniper.

- Fast Zombie Spawn/PvP Locations: Add fast-spawning zombies around Nato and any other big PVP area  to encourage players to stop camping and be on the move.

- Encourage PvE Players to PvP: Find a way to give PvE players a chance to experience PvP, by making PvP in Open World more challenging. Challenge is not loot because at this point a lot of us PvPers have huge inventories and we can always go back to PvE and milk it for loot, but give us a reason to enjoy PvP so that it doesn't always feel like I'm a robot, just existing in Open World to pull the trigger. 

- PvP Challenge/Challenged Survival: A lot of us PvPers are getting bored from the same thing over and over again. Anyone with enough snipers can just head to Nato and skip around like a dumb ass bunny KOSing fresh spawners and other noobs in the area or set up camp behind riot shields with their pants down. Make it more challenging to PvP. Give the Clan System a meaning to exist in Open World. Add fast-spawning Screamer Zombies to alert players or others in the area.

Bring Radiation to Nato: Self-explanatory.

We're playing a ZOMBIE survival game where Zombies have the agility of a soap fish. Why can't we make them move a little faster? So they can swarm us up a little faster? Why are these zombies so badly scripted thanks to the original creators? Probably there is nothing that can be done about this because then you'll need to re-build the zombies from scratch. But there is definitely something the devs can do to make Open World a fun experience for people who are unlikely to run into hot PvP zones and give them a chance to use their guns and protect themselves and their friends against lurking bandits. Right now, there is no reason for PvE-ers to come to Open World if they want to stay in PvE because there is nothing else to do in Open World unless you're in Nato. People lurking in the PvE servers now will eventually quit the game because PvE servers have nothing to do in them. So do something with Nato. Find ways to populate other areas of the map.

**Clarification before you read my post. When discussing locations I am referring to Open World, Colorado Vl map**

Your right, this is NEW Z, and with that comes the word "new." PVE might be a first here, but players like myself, happen to like this rather than PVP. It's why we are here, and why we play the game. There should be NO trace of ANY sort of PVP in PVE servers. I hope you are speaking for yourself when you say "What do you really wanna do in NewZ PvE except for lootings guns you'll never really use. The Player vs Environment experience is lacking in the PvE channels because there is NOTHING you can do there really. "I often loot all kinds of guns, some of which I DO use; any other loot that I do not want, I often take to the trade lounge to sell to the PVP players who don't want to spend the time playing and gathering their needed supplies. All the PVP players want to do is kill you, take whatever you have and bolster their reputation points. If you asked me it is nothing short of cowardice, killing someone just to take their loot and gain reputation points. In turn you may try to say that playing PVE is cowardice because you don't want to risk the danger of being killed etc. Truth of the matter is that for me personally I do not want some PVP player killing me just to take my hard earned stuff, when they can go collect it themselves just like every other PVE player did!

Danger in the woods aspect would be freeking amazing to have!!!

Riot shields I could care less about, as I do NOT play PVP, but I do loot them and sell to PVP players who want them.

Encourage PVE players to play PVP....NOT Going to happen!! There are MANY reasons why the people who play PVE play it! One of which is people like you trying to FORCE PVE players to play PVP by whatever means they can.

PVP challenge/challenge survival. I think from what I have read on the forums, they do need to give those who play survival more of a 'survival' type challenge. 

Bring radiation to Nato. This is already in effect in OW PVE servers. Are you refering to PVP servers?

You also state that ". Right now, there is no reason for PvE-ers to come to Open World if they want to stay in PvE because there is nothing else to do in Open World unless you're in Nato." I'm not sure where you are getting your info on this but..IMHO in OW, Nato is not really all that. The airport is the place for loot.

And lastly, What I am trying to get at here is that those players who play PVE play it for many reasons, even if you as a PVP player do not understand them. It's not your call. Do what you want to with the PVP servers, but please stay out of the PVE servers and the PVE players realm. STOP trying to force us, by whatever means you think will lure us, to play PVP. 

Edited by Katryna247
spell check

3 hours ago, V A C A N C Y said:

And why was the game so perfect then? Because the game had a feel of 'survival'. Non-PVPers traveling the map for loot were always at risk of entering a PVP zone or bump into 'bandits' those who want to kill them for a granola bar or for a melee weapon or even for their guns. It was thrilling, it made you want to call out for others in chat or on voice and ask if they were friendly, so you could team up and go loot together since power was in number. Tell me the last time any of you seen snipers on the mountains setting up camps? Almost none now. Everyone is in that nasty place called Nato screaming on mic in way too many languages. Back in the days 2012, 2013 and mid 2014, you could even find players with snipers on high mountains all over the map. That's how populated and fun it was. The danger was everyw

4 hours ago, V A C A N C Y said:

Right now, there is no reason for PvE-ers to come to Open World if they want to stay in PvE because there is nothing else to do in Open World unless you're in Nato. People lurking in the PvE servers now will eventually quit the game because PvE servers have nothing to do in them. So do something with Nato. Find ways to populate other areas of the map.

Maybe the game was "perfect" for you then, but thing change. Like it or not. There are hundreds of PVP games , survival games out there.. If that is what I wanted, I would go play it!! I DO play PVP on other games to be honest. I come here to get AWAY from  PVP  land and PVP players. As for trying to MAKE people " call out" some of us HATE CHAT!! LIKE TOTALLY DISPISE its use, voice or otherwise. Especially for us ladies. Some of the guys are just well I will spare the devs some editing here but they say some disgusting things to ladies,and I have had to report such before. Sorry, no fun in hearing about anatomy or what have you. Not to mention some of us rather stay to ourselves, keep what we find...not hand it over bc you log in with one character and find your mark then use which ever character is going to gain the most rep to kill them . Yeah... it was done to me more than once.

The reason PVE players don't come over to open world PVP is bc they log in and get nailed chat lights up about the bambi or noob they just shot. Don't feed me the BS again about  it being kids... we both know better.

More kids have access to NewZ as a free game. 

Yes, more kids play, but also many adults on the game are worse than kids when it comes to the treatment of new players venturing over onto PVP boards. Again, dont' try to say its kids... I have Twitch... Every day you can see ADULTS including some that made PARTNER joke about killing off Bambis or shooting the dumb noobs....

Do you not get that PVE players do NOT want to be SHOT AT??? Like it or not, they DONT. Yes, they loot guns, actually they do USE them and they SELL them to PVP players that are too LAZY to farm their own!!!!  But hey... get rid of the pesky PVE ers….It will be fun watching you guys trying to farm 1000  IMI'S  or 500 SVD's, or SP66 LMAO!!!

Between you and @Geneticzz ,you guys certainly did encourage me!!  You encouraged  me to NOT renew my private server, and you have encouraged me NOT to pay for me and my wife to have premium accounts. Since its the PVP  is what "pays the bills" sort of speak, you PVP players should be GLAD to dig a little deeper. I rented my server 90 days at a time...I am sure the Devs are proud of you!!!!

2 minutes ago, DNI_Adrian said:

Do you not get that PVE players do NOT want to be SHOT AT??? Like it or not, they DONT. Yes, they loot guns, actually they do USE them and they SELL them to PVP players that are too LAZY to farm their own!!!!  But hey... get rid of the pesky PVE ers….It will be fun watching you guys trying to farm 1000  IMI'S  or 500 SVD's, or SP66 LMAO!!!

EXACTLY! The PVP players buy from us PVE players all the dang time!!! So yeah, let them do away with OW PVE and see how well they fare when they need to buy guns, ammo, DX etc. (FAST, FAST, FAST, GO, GO, GO) as they often like to do!!

I have came to the conclusion that while I no longer wish to PAY for a private server, or for a premium account; that at least a private server will keep out all the PVP players and their conversion tactics. 

Original topic was about Open World. What does any of the irrelevant opinions above recently posted have anything to do with Open World or how to make Open World a better place?

Also, 'Kids' can be adults too. And to clarify, I wasn't talking about Nato and loot, I was talking about Nato and PvP and how every damn PvPer goes to Nato while the rest of the map is empty. Even people who just want to bump into others and play together can't 'cause everyone is in that damned place called Nato.

Let me be brutally honest and say that there are many things wrong in the couple posts above. First of all, NewZ is a survival for multi-game mode. It is NOT a PvE game. So you guys thinking that we stay on this side of the border and you should stay in yours, ain't working. This isn't North Korea. So you guys telling me to stay where I am, defeats the reasons why this game exists. The PvE servers exist for us PvP players just as they exist for people who want to farm and sell loot on the Black Market or through the trading channel, as stated by Kat:

There should be NO trace of ANY sort of PVP in PVE servers.

What are you saying? PvE servers existed even in the old game. PvE servers are simply there for people to loot where killing players is disabled. Do you know that? Other than that, everything in PvE servers are traces of PvP (unless you need THAT MANY guns to kill zombies 24/7 lol?) Maybe you should make your own game? Or maybe should a dev come and explain to you the purpose of why PvE servers exist?

I often loot all kinds of guns, some of which I DO use; any other loot that I do not want, I often take to the trade lounge to sell to the PVP players who don't want to spend the time playing and gathering their needed supplies. All the PVP players want to do is kill you, take whatever you have and bolster their reputation points. 

Exactly.

PvE servers were not built for you to just sit in them. You're using them to sell for trade because clearly there is nothing else that the PvE servers offer you. Why? Because the game right now has nothing to offer for PvE. I don't know what delusional world you live in, but this is what the game is: Player vs Player (in a PvE world), and that's whether you like it or not. So tell me to stay out of PvE, you're telling me as a customer/player to stay away from content that is equally ours.

Also stop assuming. I'm a PvP player and I don't need the self-proclaimed 'PvE'ers to sell me or trade for me. I kill baddies and take their loot and when I'm bored, I go to PvE servers and loot my shit myself and make friends and I have converted many bambis into PvPers. You have this idea that a PvPer means someone who KOS 24/7. You got it all wrong sister. 

I don't know why Katryna and Adrian seem very angry, but you don't have to attack me. You can do a 90-degree angle and attack those who brought the game as it is to you. You seem to hold a grudge against a stupendous playerbase of both PvP players and players who enjoy Open World. And why? Because you get KOSed? Then maybe NewZ is not the game for you, not is DayZ, Miscreated, Nether, Rust, Ark, and the list goes on and on. Those guns you sell, they existed for a reason. To kill players AND zombies, but to kill players first. If anything, it's the person who believes that NewZ should be a PvE game that doesn't belong on NewZ. Complaining about PvP on Survival Games is like saying "There is no need for survival games in the first place that are MULTIPLAYER.'' Maybe if you play Survival Single Player games, you will get the PvE world you dream about.

I want anyone of you to answer these questions. Since you seemed to skip all over my post and understand it, how about you two answer these questions:

1) What do you do in PvE servers except to loot so you can trade/sell?

2) What do you think the guns are there for?

3) Why do you think Private Servers in PvE exist?

4) Why do you think 95% of the game's features are to promote Players to engage Players?

5) You seem to think you know what PvE and PvP stand for. You religiously talk about these labels as if they were unicorns. Care to explain. Because last time I checked in a game like NewZ, PvE stands for Player vs Environment aka Zombies. Isn't that we everyone runs into anyway trying to dodge zombie attacks lmao?

Unlike the both of you, I'm not angry or mad nor attacking you per se as you seemed to do in your angry-generated posts. And just because you had a sour experience on NewZ, that doesn't mean that the game itself was built to encourage KOS. That's the community's fault, not the game itself. 

Now, let's look at the description of Infestation NewZ/WarZ:

Model: Multiplayer

Description: "features both first person and third person shooting perspectives. The game offers players the option of killing zombies or playing against other users (PvP). Outside the safe zones, players could engage in player versus player combat and player versus environment combat with zombies. Killing other players granted the user reputation based on the victims standing[9] and a chance to collect their dropped items, whereas killing zombies granted the user experience points for use in the game's skill tree.''

So who are you or anyone to change what the game's nature is and say that PvPers don't belong in PvE servers. Are you the game's creators? The devs? You seem to think that ALL PvPers are out there to KOS. I don't KOS people. First, I look up the name of the person that I just saw, I sent them a group invite. If they refuse it and I'm still in a safe spot, I type in the chat. If they don't answer and they look geared up and heading my way, I shoot back 'to survive'. Now, take a scenario where I see a fresh spawn with nothing, in a town, peacefully trying to gather some loot. Do I run into him to kill him? No I don't. First, because I'm Positive Reputation (which means I don't kill greenies or civilians only guys with Negative Reputation), but also because having played the game long, I know that killing someone while they're trying to gather some loot isn't what's gonna give the person a good NewZ experience. So perhaps both of you should stop generalizing and accusing every person who encourages PvP.

PvE players in NewZ barely hold on that label because nothing in the game was built for a pure PvE experience without the risk of getting killed by another player. Why? Because THIS IS what the game has to offer for now. Looting around in PvE to trade the guns doesn't really qualify you for the title 'PvE' player, not even if all you do is lurk. The PvE concept in NewZ is directly linked to the PvP concept. In Open World, even PvPers have to engage the environment.  If you came to NewZ to 'get away' from the PVP in other games (like you clearly confessed to), then damn, you chose the wrong place, lol. You're of course, welcome to stay, but it ain't your right to tell PvPers that their presence is not welcome in PvE. Those servers are not rightfully yours. Sucks to say. I hope you don't take offence in anything I said. I wasn't gonna sit here and sugarcoat. So don't try and guilt-trip me by saying to @GENETICZZ and myself 'you encouraged me not to renew this or that.' And I didn't appreciate you both (Kat and Adrian) putting us all who enjoy Open World and killing players in the same fish tank. That would be like being handed your food on a platter and be told not to eat it. I sense frustration and I would much prefer if you don't unleash it on other people for simply sharing their thoughts and opinions.

---

Now, I'm adding this topic of 'hate against the ladies' last since it's got NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do with the subject of the thread. Maybe stop telling everyone you meet that you're a girl? Why does it matter that girls sometimes think they have to say it? We don't care. WE. DON'T. CARE. if you're a girl, a man, or something in between. Only little boys do or nasty paedophiles and men who never seen girls before. Really, the rest of us don't give two shits if you're a girl gamer lol, with all due respect. But if you try to tell people in the chat that you're a girl, then you're bringing attention to yourself and of course, you're going to be treated a certain way because there are many imbeciles in the game. But having played the game for a long time and actively so, I have NEVER met any girl who was harassed in the chat or on mic. So I have a bit of a hard time believing what you say. A lot of the times Asians/Europeans/Brazilians are the only ones really spamming chat/voice or using voice, and many can barely speak proper English, let alone have an actual conversation with you to talk crap.  A girl playing a video game is nothing special. There are many girls playing video games. So stop putting everyone in the same bucket of evil people. As far as I'm concerned, I really honestly care less if you're a girl. I ain't gonna go treating you like a queen either, that is for sure. I play with girls all the time and I respect all of them, but none of them got treated bad ever on NewZ, and these are real girls, born and bred. All I'll say is welcome to the internet. NewZ is not the only game where you'll get trash-talked (if you ever did.) If you can't handle that in this game, how do you fare in the FPS world if you care to tell me? Or anywhere on the internet? Actually, I don't even care to know since the subject you brought up is very off topic, often creates drama, and doesn't belong in a thread meant for some constructive criticism. 

Edited by V A C A N C Y

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, GENETICZZ said:

No, my post is right on the money here. As for being Angry, I am not. Disappointed in the Devs ignoring a portion of the game population and pandering to the vocal PVP crowd. No they need to realize that PVP isn't the only source of income here and ignoring PVE players as they have is one cause of the mass exodus. I mentioned  being a lady and my last exp with voice chat. Actually its on record that I reported a player for a sexually explicit comment he made... no...not trash talk, Talking trash doesn't get you banned. It wasn't about me being a girl at all, either, it was about the behavior of people ON CHAT. Why is it you want to turn this into something it wasn't??? It wouldn't matter if I was a dude complaining about their behavior on chat , the behavior was still deplorable and I would not want to have my son or daughter have to listen to it! WOW talk about twisting things up!! There is trash talk, then there is verbal abuse. when it crosses the line and the whole server reports you... it wasn't just trash talk. Guys on there were telling him to stop. 

As for trash talk on other games, I have no issues there. Why?? BC IF you SEXUALLY HARASS another player you are automatically banned. I don't have to report them, their program picks it up and poof...problem gone. Here, you report them and MAYBE they go...HUGE difference in how the games are ran. The people that run the others are not near as tolerant of targeted harassment, cheats ( macros) , ect. 

I don't act like a queen, actually quite the opposite so  why would I want you to on here? Better yet, why would we be meeting on here?? Unless its trade lounge I really doubt it. I only recently ventured onto pvp boards again. I still don't like it, They cant say well you never tried it so how do you know.... blah blah blah....  of the 3 other options, the only other one I kinda like is BR. Its ok, the long wait between matches kinda sucks. Survival NOPE. I played it for 1 day. 

As a PVE player I really don't care what you do with anything I sell you. What irritates me is you two pushing for people to be forced onto PVP. Geneticzz has been on this rant for a while, so this is not my first rodeo swatting back at the attempt to cram square pegs through round holes. The only "frustration" I have is hearing over and over how the game would be better " the game would be better if youd just make the pve players play the way I want so I have more people to shoot at, regardless of their opinion"---SIr Zeus, Geneticzz and a short list of others I have tangled with in the past  Post after post.

Now one more thing... I NEVER SAID you were NOT WELCOME in PVE. Please pray tell QUOTE ME one WHERE THE HELL I SAID THIS!! When I said get away from PVPers, its bc I have a private server...IE NO ONE BUT WHO I AUTHORIZE...It IS NOT PVP Friendly, NOW QUOTE WHERE I SAID YOU WERE NOT WELCOME. 

I am going to recycle some of my past comments on the initial topic here: 

I have a MAJOR question here. IF you were to get what you were purposing on open world, what does that do to \ for us players who DO NOT do the PVP thing and have ZERO interest in it on this game. ( I do PVP on other games I play, but I have NO INTEREST in PVP on here.  Its nice to have  this this game with that option of doing both and being able to chose) Would our GI's be left untouched?  I say "our" BC I know of several of us that post on here who are very vocal about what happens that effects or could effect our PVE play! Something like what youre describing here done to us would cause many of the PVE only players to abandon the game. Personally I think you are setting up for a re-run of the past when they did a server wipe and lots of people got pissed and left. ( I know a couple who did from another game I play). 

I dont like this push in a direction that will make the game "awesome" for you survival and some of the hardcore PVPers. Another HUGE issue I have is they cant seem to find available space\ area on the data base for them to fix the GI where we can simply "sort" our GIs, or "stash" from our backpacks in game without logging out. AND YET... here you propose something that would create another entire mode of play!!  Anyway, remember, not everyone in to your style of play. There are SOOOOO many players who NEVER come onto the forum and speak their minds. MANY PVE players. Players who spend money on this game too. Do you really want to drive them away, bc a player like me would quit before being forced to change game play styles on here. 

You are assuming that the "majority" of players want this. I think the majority would disagree though. If you want more people to play survival style, this is not the way.

• Love 1

Original topic was about Open World. What does any of the irrelevant opinions above recently posted have anything to do with Open World or how to make Open World a better place?

I guess you didn't read Geneticzz last statement on the post did you???

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:15 PM, GENETICZZ said:

The game should focus on Survival, Battle Royale & Competetive. The Community is just splitted WAY too much.

This is NOT about making OW a better place....

1 hour ago, V A C A N C Y said:

I want anyone of you to answer these questions. Since you seemed to skip all over my post and understand it, how about you two answer these questions:

1) What do you do in PvE servers except to loot so you can trade/sell?

2) What do you think the guns are there for?

3) Why do you think Private Servers in PvE exist?

4) Why do you think 95% of the game's features are to promote Players to engage Players?

5) You seem to think you know what PvE and PvP stand for. You religiously talk about these labels as if they were unicorns. Care to explain. Because last time I checked in a game like NewZ, PvE stands for Player vs Environment aka Zombies. Isn't that we everyone runs into anyway trying to dodge zombie attacks lmao?

I did not 'skip all over your post, nor did I not understand it.' I will however humor you by answering your ridiculous questions.

1.) What I do in PVE servers is just exactly that...I loot items both for personal use and trade/sell purposes, WITHOUT having to watch everywhere I go hoping that I do not get killed by someone wishing to take my loot. What makes the difference WHAT I do in PVE when I am the one playing, and that does not effect you?

2.) I can not believe that you are actually asking this question. Guns are for killing zombies, selling or trading, and if you play PVP they are for killing other players. Pretty damn simple!

3.) Private servers exist in PVE so players don't have to put up with all the PVP bull$hite. The same reason they exist in PVP, so that groups of friends can play PVP together without all the drama involved in Open World PVP.

4.) Game features such as what exactly? NOTHING on/in this game has EVER made me want to engage other players, except for in the trade lounge! I certainly do not want to go shoot someone just to get a reputation or to take their loot. I can acquire my own loot and I don't care what reputation a player has; positive or negative. 

5.) PVE player vs environment.  PVP player vs player. PVE with 'enviroment' being the key factor, NOT other players. 

For what it's worth I was not attacking you. Sorry if it seemed that way. Your the one doing the complaining about how OW and PVP should be, and offering all sorts of ways to get those who play PVE to convert and play PVP. Funny how you say New Z is a survival game not a PVE game, yet the PVE servers exist! Why? Because the game is offering something for the PVE players weather you like it or not, that's why. Just because you think that there "is nothing for the PVE player to do" in PVE does not mean that all PVE players agree with your opinion. I find plenty to do.

2 hours ago, V A C A N C Y said:

So who are you or anyone to change what the game's nature is and say that PvPers don't belong in PvE servers.

Well if your that focused on playing PVP then why do you admittedly come to the PVE servers to loot? I'm quite certain you can loot just the same on your beloved PVP servers. Oh wait, looting on a PVP server means that you might get killed and loose all your loot, so you choose to come to the PVE servers and do it in safety.

PvE servers were not built for you to just sit in them. You're using them to sell for trade because clearly there is nothing else that the PvE servers offer you.

Who says you just sit in a PVE server? I'm constantly on the move, town to town etc. I am using the items I loot to make GD, and using the GD to buy more items for trade or sale, or to buy things I wish to collect etc. I really don't understand your concern for what I do or don't do in PVE? 

If anything, it's the person who believes that NewZ should be a PvE game that doesn't belong on NewZ.

Now who's saying that someone should not be on this game? I NEVER said that New Z should be a PVE game, not once. Clearly the devs see reason to have PVE servers weather you like it or not.

You can do a 90-degree angle and attack those who brought the game as it is to you.

I not the originator of this thread, nor am I the one doing any attacking of the game devs. Your just an unhappy PVP player, trying to convert all the PVE players you can by any means possible. I on the other hand simply play PVE, and defend it when players like yourself and Geneticzz try to make everyone fir the same mold, that of a PVP player. To me it just sounds like your a PVP player who is unhappy that there is any form of PVE what so ever.

I don't KOS people. First, I look up the name of the person that I just saw, I sent them a group invite. If they refuse it and I'm still in a safe spot, I type in the chat. If they don't answer and they look geared up and heading my way, I shoot back 'to survive'.

You say you don't KOS but this? When I have played on non private servers, I did not answer group requests, nor do I chat. I am playing the game, I am not there to socialize. Based on your statement, had I been playing PVP you would have shot me. So I would have been KOS regardless. Please don't say that in this case I should have accepted a group invite, or talked via chat. When I play the game I am not socializing. I am looting and killing zombies, not trying to make friends or enemies.

So perhaps both of you should stop generalizing and accusing every person who encourages PvP.

Encourage PVP all you want, but please stop trying to get the game devs to do away with PVE. You don't see the PVE players trying to get the devs to make changes to PVP servers. Why can't the PVP players just leave the PVE players alone? Go play your PVP. Die, have fun, whatever. Worrying about why the number of people stop playing PVP or have no interest in it is a legitimate concern for the PVP player. But.....the servers are there, let the players play where and how they like, either PVP or PVE. Most PVE players don't care about PVP, so why are PVP players so concerned with what PVE players do, don't do, etc? We are obviously enjoying PVE.

• Love 1

@DNI_Adrian

You didn't read my original post, did you? You talk about me pushing people into PvP, but something is not clear. What do you say PvP is? Because clearly when I said that things should change around Open World, was to make it more comfortable for 'PvE' players. Like you, a lot don't play in OW because of the KOS and because of what people call PvP today. I'm old school mate. Camping around Nato or Boulder with sniper rifles and riot shields killing a player who has nothing to defend themselves with but a melee is not PvP in my book. That's Player taking advantage of another Player with little to defend themselves. KOS is exactly why a lot of people turned into savages, the reason why a lot of people now KOS--because once they were mercilessly KOSed when they were minding their own business. Remember when I said that back in the days players used to trust each other still when they voiced that they were friendly? Trust me, this existed once. Then it died when KOS issue became colossal. So what is PvP for you? Because for me, PvP is when a player bump into another player and they find themselves in a situation where they have the option to oppose/combat each other. Not every PvP scenario turns into a blood bath. I made friends on WarZ and NewZ before I decided to pull the trigger and instead of us killing each other in a PvP scenario, we teamed up and played against other people who were coming after us. And that is what I mean by encouraging ways to better the OW universe so that PvE server dwellers don't have to dislike it any longer and come try it for a PvP experience. PvP experience is broad and it's not about a bunch of fully geared bunny-hopping nubs screaming on mics different languages. I'm utterly disgusted when I see people spam in chat 'where pvp?' because it makes me think 'this is what the game has become'. Where is the thrill? Back in the days you found out where pvp was the moment you ran into a hot zone. It wasn't as much advertised as it is now. If you really think that we want people to come play in Open World so we have more to shoot then you're seriously wrong and assuming inaccuracies.

You said:

IF you were to get what you were purposing on open world, what does that do to \ for us players who DO NOT do the PVP thing and have ZERO interest in it on this game. 

What am I purposing on exactly? 'cause form what I understood you didn't really get what I'm purposing. I have 0 interest in killing civilians, new players, and anyone else with a Positive Reputation. But I will unleash my bullets on anyone I see with a Negative Reputation above Bandit. Why? Because those people with high Negative Reputations are clearly KOS-geniuses and are 100% in it for the KOS. Do I feel bad? Never. But when I'm tired killing them, then I'm in Open World or PvE teaming up with people that are new or civilians and helping them out figuring out the game. In Open World, I don't team up with high ranked players, but I team up with new players and civilians because then they feel 'protected'. My friends and I aren't trying to play saviors, but we do want to make sure that if they were bothered by other players, that we could jump in and try to kill those bothering them. And yes, when my clanmates are around, we go to a hot zone and KOS because everyone there would be there to get KOSed.

I'm not proposing a wipe, as I feel like you hinted you thought I did. I have 0 interest in a wipe or change the game completely. It's people who want traces of PvP gone that are in the wrong. I'll be clear and say it again that unfortunately right now, NewZ is PvP/PvE, but PvE not in the way you think. It's only PvE because it offers natural obstacles and zombies to an already existing world of PvP. There is absolutely NOTHING in the PvE servers that are made to make you think there is a PvE mode. Do you get this at least? Because if there was, PvE would be right up there on the main lobby screen with Open World, Survival, Competitive & Battle Royal. Do you know why it isn't there? I will say it for the 10th time: Because there is no such thing as a pure PvE experience on Infestation NewZ.

Perhaps we can agree on this at least?

Now, they can build a PvE mode for those who have no interest in shooting players or get shot at. But this would take effort from the devs and it might be time-consuming to create and that is a Multiplayer experience with grinding, missions, fighting computer enemies, etc. Make use of the clan system and base building in Privately-owned servers. Leader of a clan/server could turn the option on or off for 'invaders' and there will be a set of rules too. Do scavenger hunts, run packages between safe zones or between Friendly clan bases and only have it so that PvP is enabled on bases, so people can either attack the base or defend it. And I'm pretty sure that there are many ideas out there that could help create that PvE experience for people that want nothing to do with Open World. 

As for where you said I wasn't welcome on PvE, it wasn't you but Kat:

Do what you want to with the PVP servers, but please stay out of the PVE servers and the PVE players realm.

As for people harassing you for being a woman etc, can you please not make it sound like I was trying to put words in your mouth? I didn't start this subject and I don't know what happened nor do I want to know, but it's no news that females do get harassed in the video gaming world, and unfortunately it's never going to change no matter how many reports or bans occur. It's the society we live in today.

As for you @Katryna247

No dear, you didn't humour, but you made exactly my point. You think that I'm against you when I'm actually rooting for a functioning PvE universe so nobody who doesn't have to put up with PvPers, and at the same time rooting for those 'scared' of OW to come and try it if new challenges could be added to OW to make it harder for a PvPer to survive.

1) You answered exactly what I thought to this question. And do you feel like that's how PvE servers should be? Because personally, I think, i people run away from OW to PvE, it's not healthy for this game. There is something definitely wrong with the PvP playerbase. It's way too easy. I've always imagined a perfect world where PvP and PvE can perfectly co-exist and that can only happen if you bring a challenge to PvP in NewZ.

2) You're mistaken. You don't need all those types of guns to kill some badly scripted zombies and dumb super zombies. Come on, we both know the guns were made for PvP. All you need for killing zombies is a Shank knife and full experience to 1 hit kill. I will believe you if you tell me that you spend your time in the PvE servers using every gun to kill zombies and actually loving it too. By you denying what I say, you're giving the devs a reason to keep PvE as it is. By YOU telling me that you're content doing what you do in PvE, nothing is going to change for you. You definitely have an issue with OW/PvP, and you seem like you still like the game or else you wouldn't be playing it, but as a PvPer I really think that you or Adrian or people like you shouldn't feel pushed into PvE 'servers' knowing that they have no other choice. Can we agree that we need a PvE mode? An official mode? Aside from the PvE servers that are there to only fulfil one purpose?

3) Private Servers exist in as a PvE setting because it helps PvPers loot. It started with Infestation/WarZ. Clans started donating into their owns servers so they can grind and farm because not everyone had the dollars or the amount of Bandage Dx required to buy from traders in both the Black Market and the Ingame Trade Lounge. Fun Fact: Bandage Dx used to be the currency used for trade. Again, read 2 and let's stop lying to ourselves or the devs will never do anything.

I want to comment on the rest of your post but I really have a headache. Will do later maybe on top of whatever else you write after this post. And please for the love of our precious time, stop saying ''ecause the game is offering something for the PVE players weather you like it or not'' because saying that won't change the fact that there is NOTHING in PvE that's going to make PvE people want to get NewZ. You need a PvE Game Mode. Not PvE servers masquerading under what it isn't. I'm being simply perfectly honest. Stay content with what you have and that's all it will ever be. You clearly mentioned that you grind to sell for PvPers. Why should it be that way? Why can't there be an official PvE Mode so you could do something for you for once? Hell, I would myself want a PvE Mode if there has ever been any, but because it isn't, all I have is Open World.

Edited by V A C A N C Y