Sign in to follow this  
HtRLiam

Ideas from my time playing Battle Royale. #God_Liam

Hello, I've been playing Battle Royale mostly and streaming it mostly for almost a year now. During my times I've came across lots of little ideas which I'm going to try and put together in this one post.

So lets get into it,

• Airdrops shouldn't contain 1 headshot snipers, instead throw  VSS compacts, SCAR Hs into it. I think this is a good idea because of how overpowered  snipers are compared to any other gun you can find. VSS compact and SCAR H are still really overpowered compared to the other guns in battle royale... But it's not a one headshot so it gives players a second chance to fight back.
  • Add 3 man teams back. When I play with people sometimes someone gets left out of teaming because of the 1-2 man groups only. If there's 3 players able to play in a group no one will get left out you can team as 2 players, 3 players and if a 4th player comes along you can split into 2 groups and so on... The game mode is so much more fun playing with other people so I think this is a huge deal and a lot of people in my streams have also suggested this.
  • This is a bug since the start of when I've been playing battle royale. It's simple. The Safezone circle on the map is not actually centered with the flag on the game. The flag is located just south of the SZ on the map.
  • You should make the safezone move areas. This is because when you learn each safezone completely it makes the game really easy and repetitive of game play. Me being a streamer makes my game play look repetitive because of the routes I take too each flag knowing how to move with the terrain to get in the best spot etc... This simply cuts out repetitiveness and also makes the game more skilled based over knowledge and camping based. Would also make it hard for "veterans" of battle royale who know every safezone making it more fair for newer players.
  • Reviving system give your teammates a second chance? - self explanatory
  • Remove the missions because people forget to accept them and new players don't even know they exist in battle royale? Instead just make it so when you kill someone you automatically get HP if your not full HP?
  • During the halloween events, christmas events make Battle Royale more involved. Instead of giving people GD + XIX Box add an additional event skinbox to the winnings (This could be for second or third place and even 1st...)
  • Winnings and prizes from playing Battle Royale has never been explained. I know from playing that GD is 10k per player when non-premium and solo, but winnings and earnings from playing Battle Royale has never been explained. How is the 2nd and 3rd players calculated.
  • When I play battle royales lets say there's 3 players left. 1 solo and a group of 2. Lets say the solo died and placed 3rd. This means that the group of 2 come 1st place. Who comes 2nd? LOL
  • Zombies currently drop desert eagle ammo and you can find it if I'm not mistaken and there's no desert eagle to obtain currently so it's useless loot.
  • Expand on the maps? Make the maps bigger and add more stuff to them? Every so often add like an extension of a new location on the current maps (arizona, arena, tropico) or a new safezone location and announce it. This will help keep people interested in this game mode on your game.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope it helps if you want to talk to me about anything please feel free to contact me,

Yours God_Liam

On 4/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, HtRLiam said:

Airdrops shouldn't contain 1 headshot snipers, instead throw  VSS compacts, SCAR Hs into it. I think this is a good idea because of how overpowered  snipers are compared to any other gun you can find. VSS compact and SCAR H are still really overpowered compared to the other guns in battle royale... But it's not a one headshot so it gives players a second chance to fight back.

A VSS Compact in my opinion is even more overpowered. Why? Because you can spray down people. Whoever you target will fall regardless of you missing every second bullet. I think the normal snipers are fin, but a full mag is just a bit too much. Having 2-5 bullets should still be fine, but You don`t have to potential to kill the entire server.

Add 3 man teams back. When I play with people sometimes someone gets left out of teaming because of the 1-2 man groups only. If there's 3 players able to play in a group no one will get left out you can team as 2 players, 3 players and if a 4th player comes along you can split into 2 groups and so on... The game mode is so much more fun playing with other people so I think this is a huge deal and a lot of people in my streams have also suggested this.

And if you are four people, one gets still left behind so we make it four man groups then? I know what you are saying, but groups absolutely demolish solo players and beginners usually start solo. The only viable solution would be different queues, but playerbase 

When I play battle royales lets say there's 3 players left. 1 solo and a group of 2. Lets say the solo died and placed 3rd. This means that the group of 2 come 1st place. Who comes 2nd? LOL

Wrong. Groups only account for one rank. if you die to group of two, you get second and they get first.

In genral you basically want to copy fortnite/pubG/apex as much als possible. In my opinion that is the wrong firection. NewZ BR can not compete with those. Lets face it this game looses out on everything and the only way to stay a viable option is to differentiate, come up with new ideas and be different. Rotate the maps, introduce new spots, new flags and keep it interesting that way.

I personally feel like BR has now been basically unchanged for a year at least. It is left to die. I mean the Radiation beeing displayed at the wrong position for like 15 months now would be a shame to every decent game developer. I am sure it would take less than a day to create and implement new flags and adding stuff to existing maps in the newZ map editor does not require too much effort. But fuck it. Thats why I left Br after playing like 1000 games. 

On 4/26/2019 at 12:16 PM, Lauchboy said:

A VSS Compact in my opinion is even more overpowered. Why? Because you can spray down people. Whoever you target will fall regardless of you missing every second bullet. I think the normal snipers are fin, but a full mag is just a bit too much. Having 2-5 bullets should still be fine, but You don`t have to potential to kill the entire server.

Sniper in BR should to be rare in air drop. And only SVD. Sniper have a huge advantage in this mode. No have meds, riots or armors.

And if you are four people, one gets still left behind so we make it four man groups then? I know what you are saying, but groups absolutely demolish solo players and beginners usually start solo. The only viable solution would be different queues, but playerbase 

The number of group member no makes difference. The problem is, play in large groups don't make you get ban (12hrs and no "erase" inventory is not a ban, is a hug)

Wrong. Groups only account for one rank. if you die to group of two, you get second and they get first.

Yea.

In genral you basically want to copy fortnite/pubG/apex as much als possible. In my opinion that is the wrong firection. NewZ BR can not compete with those. Lets face it this game looses out on everything and the only way to stay a viable option is to differentiate, come up with new ideas and be different. Rotate the maps, introduce new spots, new flags and keep it interesting that way.

I personally feel like BR has now been basically unchanged for a year at least. It is left to die. I mean the Radiation beeing displayed at the wrong position for like 15 months now would be a shame to every decent game developer. I am sure it would take less than a day to create and implement new flags and adding stuff to existing maps in the newZ map editor does not require too much effort. But fuck it. Thats why I left Br after playing like 1000 games. 

I like the game in poor mode, at minimum items and no scopes, armors or especial meds. It was a really BR pvp hard mode before the "crying baby" comunity come here, say shi*** and destroi the mode. Now is a PVP at large groups and all items.