Sign in to follow this  
El Jorge

Whats the purpose of territories?

1. You get a 10% health shield which, in theory, can be very usefull as you can tank more bullets.
  2. Just as about everything in the game, the territory feature is about as raw as a dead cow.
  3. The newZ playerbase is dominated by a small amout if individuals organized in clans. They wanted a new way to compete and clan territories semm like a nice idea, an objective to fight for. Turns out just putting random flags to conquer was not enough of an objective and from the getgo only like 2-3 clans really competed for most flags until in the end everybody lost interest.
  4. I am not sure, but my left nipple's lazy programmer sense is tingling. The flag capturing is basically the same for competitive so my best friend left_nipply suggests they just pushed out the same feature twice. Because profit. And because you can say "new stuff"
  5. The gameplay design for flags sucks. There are way to many, It takes way to long to capture compared to the "intense gameplay" of standing still. Yet nobody can really react as you need to run for ever and even pay for a bus. If you are on a different server, you dont even realize your stuff gets taken. There is no real reward that makes holding flags worth it. I have created a ridiculously long post about whats wrong with flags and how to make them better, but there was no answer and the post drowned in the masses of "buy amphetamines here" and "im streaming guys come join" posts that this forum basically consists of. 
  6. Yes I am salty
  7. FreddyD is my spirit animal
  8. The other global map events (airdrop, radiation) are about the same. Nobody cares except for beginners for the first 2-3 times. And they struggle too much or arrive too late.

Lauch over and out

still sending love <3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So.....they serve no purpose and the clans with the most dont get anything. Seems like the devs didnt think this through....like a lot of things...

So it suits clans - sort of. Is everyone in clans? what percentage play solo.

I do because i cant commit to fixed times and dont want to leave the group hanging.

Sorry - it took me a while - clever response!

"I'm Going To Build My Own Theme Park With Blackjack and Hookers" is a memorable quote said by Bender in a 1999 episode of the animated TV series Futurama.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:51 AM, Whistler said:

So it suits clans - sort of. Is everyone in clans? what percentage play solo.

I do because i cant commit to fixed times and dont want to leave the group hanging.

Ive never seen a clan that plays at fixed times.  This isn't wow raiding.  We just play with whoever happens to be on.  If it's a weird time of day I just play with my Filipino and Australian friends. 

Anyways, it's totally true that there should be a reward.  Perhaps all players in the clan (if they have been logged in recently) should get some items or something.  

In survival, I just use the clan territories to see if I can bait people in by attacking one.  Works ...once in a while. 

Edited by p51mustang23