Good afternoon, dear developers, thanks for your skins it is very nice to wear them ,,, though elite skins have to be bought from other players, but ... those players who donate money into the game provoke other players to invest money into the game

Edited by FOX335

1 minute ago, FOX335 said:

I can share my idea ,,, why do not you make skins for players ,,, zombie or supersombi

Sorry I don't speak Russian.

Wow great. Thanks for fixing the military spot under the Bridge crossroads at Cali. Have you fixed the missing "D" letter btw? It dissapears at a far range, I mean the large "CALIWOOD" letters set on a mountain.

And one more thing. Unfortunately we cannot enjoy the Easter grenades on OpenWorld AR only maps. You have switched them off for the mode. Probably because grenades are not ARs LOL.

Edited by KinkyWarren

dear developers thank you for the skins,,however it is necessary to buy elite skins from other players but it only provokes players to invest in the game !!!!

• Cool 1

and really need more spawn transport ,,,error when getting into the car a lot and the transport will spawn a little

hi

Would you have left 1 Colorado v2 server in survival …
Why all Colorado v2 servers taken away?

Edited by miranda

🐤🥚 HAPPY EASTER! 🐰🍫 The Easter 2019 events have officially started NOW! A new Easter 2019 Easter Egg Basket, Easter skins, sprays, special Easter area's and more are NOW ACTIVE! We also have a free revive weekend coming up and things such as double XP and GD.

📌 For all the information: http://forums.fredaikis.com/index.php?/topic/7632-easter-festival-event-2019/
📌 Or go to: https://playnewz.com/event.php

• Thanks 2