Sign in to follow this  
Katryna247

AR and SNIPER attachments issue

Not sure is anyone has reported this yet or not, but the new AR stock and AR barrel fits the Kruger rifle. Last I knew the Kruger rifle was NOT an assault rifle. The new Sniper Barrel does not fit on the SCAR-H rifle. The SCAR-H is a sniper rifle and is banned from non-sniper server, so I am not sure why all of this is occurring.  Also on the infestationnewz.gamepedia.com page, the SCAR-H is listed both as a Sniper AND a Semi-Automatic-Rifle. With this being said, the new Sniper barrel should fit the SCAR-H.

The SCAR-H is a sniper rifle.

Info is wrong. The SCAR-H is a 7.62 assault rifle/DMR. But the site has it as 5.56 which is only something the SCAR-L uses, not SCAR-H. There is a reason why these two exist. 

SCAR-H is a designated marksman rifle rounds (DMR). It's not a sniper rifle.

And the game has another thing wrong. 5.56 can be chambered in a DMR clip as seen in NewZ but NOT in the SCAR-H which is usually chambered in 7.62x45

SCAR-H is a DMR or EBR (enhanced battle rifle) The only way it can become a sniper rifle is for it to become MK20 (Scar receiver with much larger rounds. I think 303 if I'm not wrong.)

SCAR-H (Heavy) why it uses 7.62

SCAR-L (Light) why it uses 5.56

Doesn't need a genius to understand this. What makes a Sniper Rifle is ammunition and barrel length. And a barrel that would be used on a SCAR-H is long about 3 inches longer than a SCAR-L generally not sniper barrel so why would a game use a dangerous concept? On a SCAR-H the largest scope I would put on it is a 4.5 or 6xACOG Scope. Nothing bigger.

Edited by V A C A N C Y